All Categories

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Search
Comments
Dec 3, 2020, 18:5612/03/20
10/18/20

Discord?  What idiots actually use this?

rmfr

Dec 4, 2020, 10:2912/04/20
12/04/20

Hey.

I just didn't get any new champions from 150 ancient summons on 2x event. And it happens most of the time I play this game. I'm playing this game for one year and have just for about 20 unique epics and several legendaries champs. Most of them are trash. I don't have an idea on how to get any fun from this game anymore.

So. I registered here just to say: for all that pain, disappointment and anger that I got from your game in this year, for all money that you got for this from me, burn in hell plarium and everyone involved in this. 😠

Dec 4, 2020, 18:4812/04/20
05/04/20

With all this new equipment, are going to get more Artifact storage slots? There already is not enough.

Dec 5, 2020, 19:0212/05/20
Dec 5, 2020, 19:03(edited)
11/18/20

Wow is there anything plarium is doing right?  

This game has so much potential.. seems like they couldnt give a rats ass about customer satisfaction

Can u say bankruptcy boys and girls

Dec 8, 2020, 15:0512/08/20
10/14/20

I think the main problem about game is that they don't care new players. Events, new champions, doom tower and etc. are only for old players. Beginner players have very big problem on getting stronger. Most of my friends who just started the game gave up the game after a short while just because of it. It is not fair at all. Additinonally, I and my family are giving up the game until that problem solved.  

Dec 9, 2020, 06:1412/09/20
05/17/20

-Tag team arena with your own clan

-more slots for gear 

- A way to tell your duplicates apart 

Dec 11, 2020, 14:0812/11/20
12/11/20

Hello, 

I would like to start by saying this is a great game. Not without some issues but I enjoy this game very much. Also, the doom tower release was great and I am enjoying the content. With that said I have a couple things i was hoping to express to the development team...

First, and I know you have repeatedly stated you would not be doing this, but please make switching gear free or negligible. It is such a bad mechanic i dont understand why it is being held on to so closely by Plarium. Im fine with the astronomical cost of upgrades and the chance system, but switching gear needs to be free, especially now that you are impementing content which requires different gear sets to complete. You have stated recently to start playing with our gear sets. Ive been playing over a year and have dropped well over 1,200 dollars.. this is something that will drive me away.. its an infuriating deal breaker for me. So please fix this or loose a lot of players.

Second, a dupe system. I disagree with the notion that you can swith out legendaries for other legendaries. What if you add a section to your summoning portal that would allow you to convert legendaries only into "imbued sacred shards" they could glow white.. or divine shards or something. These could roll just like a sacred but with slightly higher chance of a lego like 10% or 15%, instead of 6%. That way people would get a boosted summon but have a chance of rolling an epic or even the same lego again. This conversion into a shard should cost 800,000 to 1M silver. Something should be done.

I would also like to see you expand tiers eventually with possibly a heroic tier, Mythic tier, or divine tier For champions... or even all three eventually to keep things moving up. heroic tier sourounded by platinum boarder, white shard. Mythic tier surrounded by shiny red boarder, red shard. Divine tier sureounded by shimmering white, white shard glowing with multi colors. Oh and more champs with more balancing. Dwarves need some love. Also new factions. Ive got tons of ideas!

Third, but not least, i would like to see a change in the energy system. I think maybe Plarium thinks by keeping the pool low they get people logging back in more often, maximizing their earning potential. I believe this is folly. People would stay on the game far longer if they could. The fact that you have levels costing 18,20 and 22 energy, a pool of 130 energy at level 60 is just really silly. Your response of, well we provide a bunch of energy pots daily to help with this. Im sorry that forces is to complete certain content in order to get the energy, this makes gameplay more boring because you have to log the same activities in the same order every day to maximize your game resources rather than doing what you think is fun. Please please consider changing the energy pool. It really should be somewhere around 500 energy. If your worried about pots giving players too much energy, then raise our pool to 500 and make pots 100-150 energy each, rather than a refill. 

this game is great and most of the issues i have are just quality of life stuff, but these three items truly effect me negatively and i wanted to share with the team in hopes of some changes, or i may be unabe to viably continue to play. I am fully aware that running a game and balancing mechanics can be difficult and i want to congratulate you and thank you for all your hard work. I am not the type of person to ask for changes that simply benefit me or because i want to make things easier.

I am fine with most of what other players complain about and see the reasons behind Plariums choices.

However, these items: energy pool, dupe system, and cost to switch gear i really think Plarium need to take another look at. Thank you for your time.

Dec 12, 2020, 20:4512/12/20
08/02/20

This game has been fun since I started playing it I'm trying the tower Doom right now but the nether spider and all the other bosses they seemed fine at low levels but once I just start getting a little bit higher their abilities seem to be a little bit too too powerful they need to possibly increase the level cap for characters it 60 take it up to like 80 cuz if the other enemies we're all going to be at like like 150 it should seem fair I understand gear increases power but it's not going to increase it enough against bosses and characters that are been ascended in are at a higher way higher level than then your characters

Dec 13, 2020, 23:5612/13/20
11/16/20

Game needs a big overhaul shouldn't be getting common gear drops in   brutal and nightmare campaign it should epic and legendary not common come on guys you know it's wrong it needs sorting out and stop giving the same champs with every single shard I've had around 40 50 ancient shards and had the same champs over and over like what the hell? Come on sort this mess out 

Dec 16, 2020, 18:2512/16/20
09/06/20

bonsoir, es que l'ont pourrez dans un futur mettre des couleurs au blason de notre clan sous forme de logo au dimensions requise par vos soins . en vous remerciant d'avance . slts

Good evening, in the future we will be able to put colors on the crest of our clan in the form of a logo with the dimensions required by you. thank you beforehand . slts 

Dec 19, 2020, 08:4012/19/20
12/19/20

Am I doing something wrong? Did Plarium add a button to push to get new champions? It's been DAYS since I've received a new champion through sacred, void, ancient, or mystery shards. What the hell?!?! I received an epic champion today because I've played EVERY FREAKIN DAY for 150 days. Why the hell am I the only one not getting new champions through shards. The only two legos I have are from spending freaking $50 on the game. How do you all really expect to keep people playing? This is the freaking second time this week this game has fucked me over. The second is, what the hell is going on with upgrading armor?!?! It should NEVER take 1 million silver to raise ONE piece of armor from level 14 to 15. And that didn't just happen once, it's been 5 or 6 tunes this week already. I've really enjoyed this game the last few months I've played EVERYDAY, but the quality is seriously lacking. Who the hell wants to spend money on a busted system?

Dec 19, 2020, 18:1412/19/20
Jan 13, 2021, 21:03(edited)
12/10/20

I'm disappointed that there is no accessible place to discuss this game. "Game Discussion" seems to exclude "Feedback" and I don't see a general discussion section either where I can talk about this game - this essentially means that this forum is useless. I'm not going to use Discord and veryify my phone number (???) just to give some feedback and be heard. This is the first major game I ever played where you seemingly can't discuss anything useful on the forum, but instead, need to use Discord, which is super unorganised and essentially useless for big discussions.

I assume many people rage about this game, so you tried to silence them down by moving things to Discord. I bet almost nobody reads the messages here anyways, and there is ZERO interaction. Why don't just delete this entire thread?

Furthermore, your reasoning for suggestions that you are not going to implement (free unequipping, for example) are not true. You say it could break the game, but at the same time you sell gear, shards, energy and gems to players... lol. You sell stuff that can make a player with a level 20 account stronger than a player with a level 60 account and say that free gear swap could break the game? I don't think anyone buys that lame excuse. Also, this whole game is about testing different gear and champions and one of the main reasons people even play it. Why make it such a tedious experience, especially for new players? I'm sure that won't make you more money, if anything, it will make players uninstall the game. Having seen all your "analytic replies", I assume I'm totally wrong though. You probably earn much more $$$ because of it, in expense of every single player, kind of cruel if you ask me.

PS: the drop rates for legendaries are a joke. Simple maths (1 - 0.995^200) will tell you that even with 200 blue shards, there is a 36.69% chance that you won't get a legendary hero. This is a complete joke, and for the orange shards, it's not much better either. Another horrendous part of this game are events and some of the tournaments: I don't see how any sane person would participate in them competitively, the rewards are worthless in relation to the effort that you need to complete them. Also, don't think I'm salty about the pathetic drop rates: I am F2P and got super lucky and already got a legendary and two epics (not talking about the free epics) in only two weeks of playing this game. Still, I wanted to point the drop rates out, because they are literally torture to many people, especially unlucky ones (36 of 100 people won't get a legendary from 200 blue shards, and 6 out of 1000 won't get one from 1000 blue shards).  (I didn't notice there is a mercy system for blue shards too).

Edited to fix typos.

Dec 27, 2020, 13:2912/27/20
Dec 27, 2020, 13:53(edited)
08/22/20

I had read that you can disigne new champions. But 

Wouldn't it be nice if the Lord Of The rings characters were champions in this game?

or mythological gods or figures like Medusa , Horus, Ra.

https://www.pinterest.ch/pin/69524387985466580/  

Dec 27, 2020, 13:3912/27/20
08/22/20
ToFu96

I'm disappointed that there is no accessible place to discuss this game. "Game Discussion" seems to exclude "Feedback" and I don't see a general discussion section either where I can talk about this game - this essentially means that this forum is useless. I'm not going to use Discord and veryify my phone number (???) just to give some feedback and be heard. This is the first major game I ever played where you seemingly can't discuss anything useful on the forum, but instead, need to use Discord, which is super unorganised and essentially useless for big discussions.

I assume many people rage about this game, so you tried to silence them down by moving things to Discord. I bet almost nobody reads the messages here anyways, and there is ZERO interaction. Why don't just delete this entire thread?

Furthermore, your reasoning for suggestions that you are not going to implement (free unequipping, for example) are not true. You say it could break the game, but at the same time you sell gear, shards, energy and gems to players... lol. You sell stuff that can make a player with a level 20 account stronger than a player with a level 60 account and say that free gear swap could break the game? I don't think anyone buys that lame excuse. Also, this whole game is about testing different gear and champions and one of the main reasons people even play it. Why make it such a tedious experience, especially for new players? I'm sure that won't make you more money, if anything, it will make players uninstall the game. Having seen all your "analytic replies", I assume I'm totally wrong though. You probably earn much more $$$ because of it, in expense of every single player, kind of cruel if you ask me.

PS: the drop rates for legendaries are a joke. Simple maths (1 - 0.995^200) will tell you that even with 200 blue shards, there is a 36.69% chance that you won't get a legendary hero. This is a complete joke, and for the orange shards, it's not much better either. Another horrendous part of this game are events and some of the tournaments: I don't see how any sane person would participate in them competitively, the rewards are worthless in relation to the effort that you need to complete them. Also, don't think I'm salty about the pathetic drop rates: I am F2P and got super lucky and already got a legendary and two epics (not talking about the free epics) in only two weeks of playing this game. Still, I wanted to point the drop rates out, because they are literally torture to many people, especially unlucky ones (36 of 100 people won't get a legendary from 200 blue shards, and 6 out of 1000 won't get one from 1000 blue shards).  (I didn't notice there is a mercy system for blue shards too).

Edited to fix typos.

I have the same problem. with orange, and purple shards no legendaries in all the time i have play. Only with a blue shards. 

With the more likely boosted shards on legends, no different than normal 

Dec 29, 2020, 02:2912/29/20
10/12/20

Give us the ability to put someone on ignore in the in-game chat.  Spammers are just nuking some of the channels, if we could ignore them we could actually talk to each other in game.

Dec 31, 2020, 16:3512/31/20
06/16/19

Wow i just spent 40 bucks on your void shard New Years pack at 2x the chance for an epic fighter and i only recived 1 epic fighter. I honestly was at least expecting 3 or 4 out of the 10 at 2x the chances. I feel so freaking RIPPED OFF and i know you would too if you had just spend 40 bucks for such a disappointing cast of fighters. ugh. YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY ADJUST THAT ALGORITHM. It's really old for real. Pouring money into this game and getting back next to nothing. 

Jan 5, 2021, 11:0701/05/21
10/19/15

please disable this stupid, anoying "tap here for combat tips"

Jan 5, 2021, 17:2501/05/21
12/12/19

More room for champion, and artifact this is very important, since your new champ fusion is using mostly new champs, we need more room

Jan 6, 2021, 02:3101/06/21
12/31/20

For new players, arena is a frustrating, boring chore.  In bronze II, most teams I see on refresh have at least two level 60s, two or more legendary/epics, all fully ascended and in pretty good gear (from what I can tell).

I wouldn't really care; in fact I would not do arena at all (or would just throw 5 matches for dailies) except you have a mission to reach Bronze III in arena before the mission to finish the campaign on normal.  I am part way through brutal with no issues, and I have literally 0 chance of winning >95% of matchups in bronze II.  Which means you have hard locked progression rewards behind tedious, boring content.

Maybe it made sense at launch when lots of new players were coming through bronze ranks, but try 10 refreshes in bronze and see what they look like.

It's a joke.  Please either move the bronze III mission somewhere later down the line, or do something with matchmaking in bronze.  I can't see any reason why bronze arena shouldn't be normalized for team power rating so that new players actually get to engage with the content, instead of throwing themselves into the meat grinder again and again.  I encourage the devs to make a new account, play for a month and then try to get to bronze III before beating the campaign on normal.  Good luck.

Jan 8, 2021, 20:4301/08/21
12/20/20
sinth
When u spend 70$ for 15 purple crystals but yet all of them are just rares upsets me makes me not want to play due to the unfairness to it i never get anything but the lowest denominator for all crystals you would think after 50+ crystals you would get a legendary

Same here I have questioned My game play as well spent $ 750 dollars in last month you know how many legends i have  0000000000000000000000000 Not one !!!!  I buy the crystals at a chance  even at 10 times the chance and get the lower even the rare never the legend .I look and see top players with all LEGENDS and wonder how many millions  of dollars they had to spend .  i look at utibe at players and try to follow there results buy burning lower cystals first still no good .The game is so focused on Taking your money with no results  I even did quest to get ancient crystals  didnt get a legendary .I begging to wonder if the game is a scam scam scam !!!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.