All Categories

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Search
Comments
Feb 16, 2021, 19:2102/16/21
08/13/20
Some old atheist

Feeling very discouraged. I'm seriously considering quitting the game already after 3 weeks. i like the overall set up, but the game economy is completely broken. i just spent 800k silver to upgrade 1 artifact from level 13 to 14. That's a little bit rediculeous. That is about 10 bucks worth of silver. I don't mind spending a little money to support and play a game i like, but 10 bucks to get one level on an artifact is a bit Much! The availability and real money cost of tomes is complete retarded. i already have dozens of characters topped out in level and cant even upgrade their spells and abilities.There should be a way to farm tombes. A game with a monthly fee is way cheaper to play then this is turning out to be. you can spend 100 bucks in less than an hour and have practically nothing to show for it. Instead of trying to milk a few for hundreds you could get everyone to spend 20 or 30 bucks a month if they actually got something for their money. what you are going to end up with is a small number of regulars that spend money like a crack addicts  and a large number of turn over players that quit after a week or two when they realize they can't compete without spending 100s of dollars every month. Maybe that is your intended business model, squeeze a small number of addicts for every penny you can get out of them and screw everyone else, it does not seem sustainable to me. But what do i know. i'm no business man. Seem like alot of "free to play" games work that way now. Maybe that is the business model that currently works for online/mobile games. If so i will be happy to see this trend end. 😞

I hear you, man. Not realizing I blew through 2 grand in 8 months on silver, books, gems and not to mention energy. Saw my silver being siphoned rather quickly, so last I counted and spent 2.2M in silver to upgrade one artifact to 16. I'm so done with this game.

Feb 17, 2021, 00:3202/17/21
09/03/17

I  would like to see more arenas,  like  tier,  faction  and  affinity 

Feb 17, 2021, 01:0502/17/21
02/17/21

Things to look at.

1. If you are genuinely interested in community feedback, please allow us to post to Feedback & Suggestions. Right now, all I can do is reply to this message.
  2. RNG refinement needs to be reviewed. Particularly with the 10 x Raid opponents. Most of the defenses the game suggests I should raid are undefeatable forcing us to spend gems. Kaching.
  3. RNG on artifact upgrades is ridiculous. Even on "High" chance to upgrade, I've seen around 10 times upgrade effort before it actually succeeds. Certain = 100%, High should be >75%, Medium should be >50%, Low is below that or that is my take of the English language!

Feb 17, 2021, 04:1402/17/21
01/29/20

Poderias escolher a ordem de ataque dos nossos heróis assim ficaria fácil de traçar uma estratégia praticamente real.

Feb 19, 2021, 11:5502/19/21
01/30/20

毎月10万円以上使っているがtarget champion boosts は全く機能していない。

私のIDで確認して欲しい。その出ないレジェンドが得やすい有料チャレンジなのに。

レジェンドを得る方法が購入者と非購入者の違いが運だけなのは不公平だ。

I spend more than 100,000 yen every month, but the target champion boosts aren't working at all. Please check with my ID. Even though it's a paid challenge that makes it easy to get that legend. It's unfair that luck is the only way to get a legend between buyers and non-buyers.

Feb 19, 2021, 21:2702/19/21
09/11/20

I want to thank Atuan for helping me out with my installation issues. The Plarium Player needed to be reinstalled and I kept getting the message that the installation was interrupted. He (or she) helped me over the next few days, asking the internal support team for help and giving suggestions on how to fix it. The solution ended up being to change the folder the isntaller wanted to use to install plarium play, but after hearing so much negative feedback on plarium support I have nothing but good experiences so far.

Again, thank you Atuan for helping me out with my issue. 

Feb 20, 2021, 12:1102/20/21
10/23/19

For  a  player  that  has  been  playing  a  long  time  I  can  say  that  I  do  honestly  love  this  game  however  you  must  admit  Plarium  has  been  terrible  about  truly  addressing  the  most  inportant  quality  of  life  issues  for  long  time  players.  The  added  artifac  and  player  storage  is  easily  a  year  behind.  Where  exactly  do  you  expect  us  to  put  all  these  fancy  new  characters.  Ah  and  the  ever  discussed  but  never  addressed  Dupe  system.  At  this  point  many  players  have  so  many  dupe  LEGOs  there  is  no  way  for  you  to  make  things  right.  And  RNG  is  so  off  how  is  that  void  legos  the  hardest  and  most  rare  of  all  I  have  triplicate  of  champs  like  visix,  Angar,  Wurlim ,  and  have  yet  to  pull  a  Hedge  you  expect  us  to  believe  the  odds  for  us  to  pull  the  most  coveted  champions  is  the  same?  Please. How  do  you  fairly  make  good  on  these  things  for  people  that  have  put  so  much  time  and  money  into  these  accounts?  I'm  not  that  guy  that  even  going  to  fake  like  I'm  considering  quitting  because  I  have  too  much  into  this  game  to  walk  away.  I  just  want  Cirilla  to  honestly tell  us  the  ones  who  have  50+  dupe  LEGOS  it  is  what  it  is.  Just  stop  lying  about  it.  Also  It's  great  you're intorducing  new  champs  always  nice  but  what  happend  to  buffing  the  Void  legos?  Quick  mention  to  get  hopes  up  and  then  crickets.  Is  it  more  work  to  buff  an  existing  champ  that  to  build  a  completely  new  one?  These  are  simply  things  that  could  make  a  really  good  game  truly  amazing  I  know  they'll  never  happen  I  just  needed  to  say  it.  

Feb 22, 2021, 18:3702/22/21
01/19/21

You're moderators are abusing their powers. My first comment was removed for responding to a person asking for twitch followers where I told him I'd join but I'd engage in political discussion in his chat. That's something that your Discord has no control over. I then @ed the moderators concerning their abuse of power and was given a warning for spamming the @mod. Which 1 time concerning an issue of the moderators abuse doesn't make a spam. In fact it's suggested to do so according to rule 5 (Feel free to tag any of our online moderators, or use a tag @Moderator (Eng) to bring our attention to server-rule violations) which mod abuse IS a violation. Is this how Raid's official discord is run? Abusing users for not breaking any rules? 

Feb 24, 2021, 00:5502/24/21
07/07/20

I have my lineup of 4 warriors for the Arena battle and one level 60 the rest only three levels 50, now my issue is that every lineup of opponents is all level  60s and why?

How am I supposed to win with all the lineup of opponents like these? I think the game is a trash waste of time for me unless someone will do something bout it and make it fair and even level at least and not all level 60 opponents.

Feb 24, 2021, 00:5802/24/21
07/07/20

Try to make it fair game to play not aggravation! doesn't make any sense to play totally waste of time.

Feb 24, 2021, 01:2102/24/21
07/07/20
「IPЯ」BĨĢ฿ξЙ◖ᵔᴥᵔ◗ ♪ ♫

For  a  player  that  has  been  playing  a  long  time  I  can  say  that  I  do  honestly  love  this  game  however  you  must  admit  Plarium  has  been  terrible  about  truly  addressing  the  most  inportant  quality  of  life  issues  for  long  time  players.  The  added  artifac  and  player  storage  is  easily  a  year  behind.  Where  exactly  do  you  expect  us  to  put  all  these  fancy  new  characters.  Ah  and  the  ever  discussed  but  never  addressed  Dupe  system.  At  this  point  many  players  have  so  many  dupe  LEGOs  there  is  no  way  for  you  to  make  things  right.  And  RNG  is  so  off  how  is  that  void  legos  the  hardest  and  most  rare  of  all  I  have  triplicate  of  champs  like  visix,  Angar,  Wurlim ,  and  have  yet  to  pull  a  Hedge  you  expect  us  to  believe  the  odds  for  us  to  pull  the  most  coveted  champions  is  the  same?  Please. How  do  you  fairly  make  good  on  these  things  for  people  that  have  put  so  much  time  and  money  into  these  accounts?  I'm  not  that  guy  that  even  going  to  fake  like  I'm  considering  quitting  because  I  have  too  much  into  this  game  to  walk  away.  I  just  want  Cirilla  to  honestly tell  us  the  ones  who  have  50+  dupe  LEGOS  it  is  what  it  is.  Just  stop  lying  about  it.  Also  It's  great  you're intorducing  new  champs  always  nice  but  what  happend  to  buffing  the  Void  legos?  Quick  mention  to  get  hopes  up  and  then  crickets.  Is  it  more  work  to  buff  an  existing  champ  that  to  build  a  completely  new  one?  These  are  simply  things  that  could  make  a  really  good  game  truly  amazing  I  know  they'll  never  happen  I  just  needed  to  say  it.  

I am totally agreed with you that's the biggest issue at least give us fair opponents that match our level warriors of champions, not something beyond our league it's hard to win against them because most of them are strong and very hard to defeat. I've played these games for a few months now but until now I still have only 3 legendary warriors, few epics, and rare that's bout it. What I want is just to have a fair battle something like the same level of Champions as mine I have 4 champs for arena battle one level 60 and the rest are 3 levels 50 and my opponents are all level 60s lineup, not fair is a mismatch of opponents.

Feb 24, 2021, 01:2702/24/21
07/07/20
chrislyn4ever

I have my lineup of 4 warriors for the Arena battle and one level 60 the rest only three levels 50, now my issue is that every lineup of opponents is all level  60s and why?

How am I supposed to win with all the lineup of opponents like these? I think the game is a trash waste of time for me unless someone will do something bout it and make it fair and even level at least and not all level 60 opponents.

someone has to do something about it and the game kinda waste of time please if someone can fix the issue regarding the mismatch of opponents every single time refresh after refresh totally ludicrous indeed.

Feb 24, 2021, 21:4702/24/21
02/24/21

Add a block feature to chat. It's a necessity in all games these days. I don't enjoy relying on slow admins and moderators to eventually silence a spammer or malicious troll. I can do that myself in a second if YOU'D ADD A BASIC BLOCK FEATURE TO CHAT FUNCTIONS! 

Feb 26, 2021, 15:4702/26/21
02/13/21

unfortunately, you guys appear to be identical to almost every other online ftp... make campaign energy-free. there should be somewhere players can actually just play the game. feels like all developers saw south park, & decided to do away with boars in the forest. this is supposed to be a game. played for fun. at best, you are the spawn of diablo & sands of the coliseum... not a bad pedigree at all, for the most part. but then you shaft it. sideways.

Feb 28, 2021, 00:2602/28/21
04/08/20

Goodnight.
I hereby expose a problem due to the opening of fragments. I have about 25 legendaries in my account. How is it possible in this event to open some 300 fragments and leave 7 legendary ones that I already have. Among them Astralon where I already did the event and a Scly that I received from the login this month. I know that there will be duplicates but this amount is not acceptable. If I had left one or two without being duplicated, I wouldn't have minded. Sorry. 

Feb 28, 2021, 03:3602/28/21
03/18/15

I tried going to your discord to share a suggestion where i was informed that without a phone i cant share. I play on PC and use email. I do not own a phone. It looks to me like you guys just want to complicate the process to discourage any feedback.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.