Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Search
Comments
Jan 28, 2021, 03:3801/28/21
07/20/19
Ohio Buckeye

Just a couple suggestions:

1. Would be nice to convert  shards for higher shards. Like 50 Mystery Shard for 1 rare, 50 Rare Shards for 1 Epic.. and so on.

2. If you sacrafice a champion with artifacts equipped; maybe give a certain percentage of silver for what he has equipped.

I was going to suggest the same thing with  the shards. I have almost 2,000 mystery shards I don't want to waste space or coins summoning lower level champions.

Jan 28, 2021, 03:5101/28/21
01/19/21

Some more work into the Auto-fight function would be great. Some champions won't use a skill unless a condition is met in the battle. If from the champions tab you could prioritize their skills when on auto, that would be really helpful. I think a simple function like, "never" "always" "situational" would be all that's needed to help.

Jan 28, 2021, 20:1101/28/21
12/22/20

I think the cost of upgrading artifacts and accesories is just rediculous! I've juat spent 1.1 mil silver to get a pair of 4* rare boots from 14 to 16. REALLY?? 4*rare ?? That is just rediculous!! I don't even think 4* legos should cost that much to upgrade! 

Jan 28, 2021, 21:5301/28/21
10/04/20

the amount of money I spend on this game as your records will show I have a simple idea or recommendation,  how about a loyalty system which rewards players with some short of reward like energy up to a legendary hero, on a tier or level system where it shows accumulated money spent and what would be your next reward if you inject more funds in to the game in the future,  I hope this idea will be considered and hopefully an inclusion to this wonderful game,, thankyou. Daniel ilas,, aka  (Archmagedom🪐)

Jan 29, 2021, 01:3101/29/21
01/12/21

Just a quick question.  Is it really necessary to flood the screen with pop ups about the packages people can by.  I have to X at least 10 before I get to play after I have left a screen and come back.  Its kinda nerve racketing and possible I might just uninstall a game I really like. 

Jan 29, 2021, 12:3201/29/21
05/15/19

Even though I know Plarium isn't going to pay attention to this, they ignore everyone, I think they need to do something about the shards and the summoning. Seriously, out all the countless ancient shards in just the last 4 months, I've received Reinbeast 5 times, Skytouched Shaman 4 times, Grizzled Jarl 5 times, and Snorting Thug 8 times. Out of all the epics there are to possibly summon, I get the same ones over and over? Does anyone else think this is messed up?  

Jan 29, 2021, 12:4701/29/21
05/15/19
Rotan

make it so i can actually submit support tickets its very frustrating to fill it all out only for it not to submitt i have some stuff that happened to me that wasted gems and silver. I dont think its very fair.

i submitted what happened back in the old forum and no one responded i feel like your costumer service isnt the greatest

Don't feel bad, they ignore everyone except their big ticket payers/players with fancy youtube channels that make them money. They don't listen to their regular players, only the ones who drop thousands every month on the game for views and likes. 

Jan 31, 2021, 21:4901/31/21
09/05/20

Hello,  I have 1 !suggest for you. Please display the number of the rounds in Doom Tower like you display it in Clan Boss. I recomand this because i manage to beat 3 times the boss to level 100 in a little more than 1 hour, but the game get stuck. Knowing the rounds fought, you can manage better the fight and not lose time for nothing. Thank you

Feb 3, 2021, 00:1502/03/21
01/13/21

Facebook no inventory 24th level facebook restricted 24hrs lost characters logged into facebook start over again game does restart like to bypass beginners choose characters 

Feb 3, 2021, 04:4502/03/21
12/04/20

If devs refuse to touch on or make adjustments  for the silver and energy issues, may i suggest that the gem mine be upgradable up to lvl6, without costing a couple fingers and a kidney ofc. Pretty pls..

Feb 4, 2021, 21:4702/04/21
02/03/21

i

I am unable to participate in the Discord Server because of some phone number-related requirements shown in the panel here. Is there any specific reasoning behind why this is even required? I don't have a phone number to verify.

Feb 4, 2021, 22:1102/04/21
01/04/21

Ihave an issue but getting no help, any chance I can get a real person instead of an automated message?

Feb 7, 2021, 09:4002/07/21
06/19/20

Good morning everyone,

I'm going to vent about what I've been experiencing with this game for the last 12 months.

I'm not interested in whether you take this seriously or not.

First of all, I have to say that the game has only gotten worse over the last 12 months.

The drops are getting more and more puny, even in the highest game level, in the campaign.

The yield of the summoned champions, from antiquities, Leeren and holy shards, has become a farce.

After a certain point, you get about 85% double champions.

That's why I haven't fetched any more shards in the last few weeks.

Today I have, with all my accounts, invested in the market between 2200 u. 1900 rubies. On the hunt for ancient splitters. These rubies I have saved up together.

The yield was just pathetic.

A maximum of 6 ancient shards, and in one account, with the use of 1700 rubies, only 2 ancient shards.

What I noticed during the action in the market, you have obviously limited the number of shards to get.

Cool action.

What you give us for free, and what you have to invest in this game to get somewhat clear, is no longer in proportion.

So this is the aforementioned appreciation. 

The last 4 weeks I've played the game a maximum of 5-10 minutes a day, because I don't like to get screwed.

Probably the time I will invest in this game will become even less.

Even though it may sound like it, I don't hold a grudge against anyone.

It's just a shame that greed, obviously, has found its way into this game as well.

There are many things that I have noticed over the last 12 months.

For example, you only get champions whose artifacts you don't have in stock, or at a very low level.

Also the prices for leveling the artifacts has changed a lot.

When you buy splitters, the yield is very small in relation to the level of rarity.

Here I have the impression that they have helped quite a bit in the background.

For me it's clear, Raid Shadow Legends has mutated into something I'm not at all happy with.

My exit from the game is preprogrammed.

It's just a pity for all the money I invested to realize that we are actually hopelessly at your mercy.

Nevertheless, I wish you much success, and that your players do not realize how they are ripped off.

"Thats a translation from Deep".

I hope you know the sense from my written words.

Feb 8, 2021, 18:2402/08/21
Feb 8, 2021, 18:28(edited)
09/13/20

I regularly accidentally sold a good piece of gear. I was adjusting and measuring the piece of gear for a champion. since unfortunately silver is asked for switching, I ran out of silver. that's why I started selling some gear pieces. unfortunately the piece of good gear was still selected because I was fitting and measuring. This was carried through with sales.

Why can't you put a lock on such a gear so that it is not accidentally sold like putting on a lock with chamions .
I have regularly read that more people have accidentally sold a good piece of gear.

Feb 11, 2021, 00:5102/11/21
Feb 11, 2021, 20:00(edited)
08/22/20

The Fitting room fuction is the one what I previously suggested . very good that they have induced the fitroom.

But Still no fair opponents balance in arena. Too little energy to farm something and bring too little silver to upgrade the gear, because it fails a lot above the 12 level.

Keep changing gear, and then still not desired result. result too much silver is lost, for which you have put all your time in. The dropped gear is worthless. So I see no other option to quit. Take care. But I really quit now.

I have no patience for this. it's more free to try, you can't get into high classes without paying.

Feb 13, 2021, 14:2502/13/21
Feb 13, 2021, 14:26(edited)
09/13/20

@free4all

@EB1972

I have also experienced this. It just gets worse with this game. That's why I decided to stop. too bad the game could have been something beautiful. And could offer many possibilities. But unfortunately it is ruined.

Feb 15, 2021, 16:3102/15/21
04/08/20

i

Spend 400 to 600 Euro per month and you can build an army of VISIX. 3 out of 4 void legendaries i pulled turned out to be Visix. Thank you plarium and raid for your wonderful service. I won't be spending a single penny on the game anymore. 

Feb 16, 2021, 02:0602/16/21
11/01/20

I am seriously considering Quiting this game. the clasic arena battles are totally unfair. and silver is impossible to reach. i got 5 points away from silver and the opponents became so hard thar i was defeated all the way back down to bronze II... it's total BS..

Feb 16, 2021, 02:1602/16/21
11/01/20

i have played every day for the last 105 days. i have opened countless shards of every color. why have i not received a legendary champion yet.. almost every opponent in the classic arena battles has at least 1 to 3 of them. this is ridiculous.. 

Feb 16, 2021, 05:1902/16/21
11/25/19
frostgiants

i

Spend 400 to 600 Euro per month and you can build an army of VISIX. 3 out of 4 void legendaries i pulled turned out to be Visix. Thank you plarium and raid for your wonderful service. I won't be spending a single penny on the game anymore. 

Yes!  I  have  the  exact same  issue!

But  I  am  thankful  now.  As  I  get  to  save  $1000  per  month!  

THANK  YOU  PLARIUM!!  

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.