All Categories

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Search
Comments
Oct 18, 2020, 06:4110/18/20
07/24/20

Why aren't debuffs that cannot be extended listed on the debuff or on the debuff extender skill? Soulless for example seems like an amazing champ on paper but when you finally draw him (likely spending money on shards), build him, and put him into battle you find out he doesn't extend freezes, provokes, and fears to name a few. Nowhere does it say that. It should be on the tooltip or it's false advertisement. People pay money to draw these champs. 

-Minotaur's Dazed debuff specifically says "The duration of this debuff cannot be increased." 

-You also have "It will not extend [Stun], [Sleep], [Freeze], [Provoke], [Fear], [True Fear], or [Bomb] debuffs." on masteries like Master Hexer. 

These are two simple solutions that you have already implemented so to not add them to skill tooltips seems intentionally misleading for monetary gain. Please fix this.

Oct 19, 2020, 19:0510/19/20
12/23/19

I'm usually a low-key person, but this character gave me a tough butthurt. 

It could be quite ok epic, far from the best, but also not completely useless, something like Myrmidon+Templar, quite ok combo for an average epic.

But WTF you tried to achieve by making it legendary??? This is just nonsense. This character is not legendary, it hardly worth attention as an epic, after 9 months of playing i'm quite sure that every player have much better epics that makes this one not worth any attention, and it definately not worth a single legendary book. Even the fat drow Kaiden is better than Visix.

Visix is trash. Making it 9 month price is almost feels like an insult. Im completely agree and join her rating.

Oct 24, 2020, 07:3810/24/20
09/04/20
The double chance events are pure scam, for two times opening 100 shards and got 5 epics and no legendary, when the odds are 16% for epic and 2% for legendary. you must be joking?
Oct 25, 2020, 15:1910/25/20
Oct 25, 2020, 16:17(edited)
08/22/20

hello, here some good ideas that many people struggle with. Or there is too little energy, or XP or money.

The missions and challagens you can achieve are fun, but if your XP is already at 100 and you only need silver or energy is there the problem. Why are the things you win such as XP not stored separately from the money or energy, so that you can manage and redeem everything separately, now you are obliged to do everything in one go. and you lost your earned redeemd xp.

Oct 25, 2020, 21:2810/25/20
10/13/20
I have a suggestion if there's a way to buy Accessories in the market for characters. Ie...amulets,rings and other accessories. Since only get them through Dungeons, I think it would be good to be able to buy them in the market which has various benefits. We could buy them using gems or coins. Just a thought!!
Oct 28, 2020, 19:1310/28/20
08/13/19

Here are few suggestions :

1. During an event/tournament, sometimes you see the icon of a champion as a reward but you don't know who it is, if you click on it to find out, it says 'you have not collected enough points', I know that but I just want to see who the champion is to decide if I am gonna go for it. Why can't we see what the reward is beforehand?

2. Please do something to be able to differentiate duplicate champions, it could simply be a number on the icon for example.

3. We are all wasting a lot of time searching in the roster the champion we want to use for a certain mission, can you not make something like search by name?

4. Now that you have added a lot of new champions, please give us more storage space.

5. We spend a lot of resources to put a team together + we have to fight and win against 3 waves of enemies in faction wars + we eventually manage to get a glyph. Then we want use it and RNG fails !!! all that effort goes to the bin. Even though I don't like it, I understand the logic behind RNG for artifact upgrades but I don't understand why RNG is also used for glyphs.

6. We invest resources, potions, books, etc. and most importantly our time in developing a champion because he/she is strong, it is neither correct nor fair to change the characteristics of that champion afterwards. So, please stop nerfing champions. If you have to balance champions, then buff the others.

Thank you for your time and for your efforts.

Oct 28, 2020, 23:4110/28/20
Nov 18, 2020, 06:46(edited)
02/20/17

I've been playing for a few weeks now.  I thought I'd offer up some feedback.  This seems the best place to do so.

Let's start with some positive feedback.

• The art for this game is absolutely amazing.  From the backgrounds to the detailed characters, I really love the art work.  For a F2P game, I was very impressed from day one by the work that went in to the art style.  So, kudos to the art team.
  • The game is a bit of a grind.  But I don't mind that.  I am from the old school RPG appreciation group with games like Final Fantasy I and the first Dragon Warrior.  Repetitive game play doesn't bother me at all.  It all leads to better things down the road.  
  • The animations are smooth.  

Now, a few dislikes.

• As much as I admire the art work, I roll my eyes at the females drawn with high heeled shoes.  Look, I get that, for a fantasy setting, exotic outfits are THE thing.  Such as women in non-functioning armor or lack of armor altogether (the Barbarian Warmaiden is a pure example of this.)  But high heeled boots with soles that are an inch or more in height?  HIGHLY impractical.  Women do not wear high heeled shoes in rigorous activities.  Heeled boots for those who ride mounts with saddles?  Sure.  But high heeled shoes are a detriment to combat.  The Barbarians females in the game look praticularly ridiculous in this regard.  As do the females in the Bannerlords and Elf races.  The last two are almost in stilettos for goodness sake.  I would love it if the artists changed this.  But I know it won't happen.
  • Some characters are just copies of others.  For example, the Aristocrat and the Avenger are the same characters with just a simple color change.  There is nothing, art wise, that makes these two unique (aside from their portraits.)  This could easily be fixed by altering the hair style of one, the skin color of another, etc.  Even if the Aristocrat had a different head ornament (the feathers behind ears) would be enough.  There are other characters in the various races that look the same but could be unique themselves with just small changes even if they use the same base forms.

Suggestions.

• The lack of lore.  I've played through the first campaigns and almost completed campaigns a second time on Hard mode.  But there doesn't appear to be any further story advancement.  If there is and I just haven't found it yet, I apologize in advance.  But I love a good game story.  If there is a big boss out there, I want to see it!  Otherwise, why are we continuing to fight?  Please, more story.  Perhaps a weekly or monthly dungeon that focuses on the armies of evil reminding the players that we are not safe yet. 
  • Many of the events require you to face a dungeon boss and obtain an artifact drop from them.  But if you manage to get a summoning shard as a reward, you receive no points in the event.  How about one point for a Mystery Shard, two points for an Advanced Shard, etc.?  
  • Could the developers re-examine how the game pits you against opponents in the Arena?  Many of my top tiers are at level 40 (I'm waiting for upgrades at the moment.)  But they are matched with players who are level 50 or higher with power levels ten to twelve thousand higher than me.  It's entirely possible for a level 50 with seven thousand in power to two shot my team of four wearing mostly pink gear upgraded to, at least, level nine.  
  • As part of the above suggestion, the Dark Elf Kael can single handedly win Arena battles with just two AoE attacks.  Please look at this particular character.
  • Please rename the High Elven character "Jinglehunter."  That's just silly.  What does he hunt, Christmas music?  EDIT:  Ah, it was a holiday character.  Neeeeevermind.

Oct 29, 2020, 22:3710/29/20
10/18/20

@ Cirilla: No.  I hate discord.  Discird is nothing more than horse hoowhee.  First download a crappy discord app, then go through a nightmare just to get TO the discord, let alone into it, then got to find the right damned channel.  Nightmare.

The biggest problem with your game is those damned camera swipe zoom-ins.   In my over 6 decades of life, I have never seen anything so damned annoying, so damned stupid, so damned retarded.  GET RID OF IT.  Stupid things like this will make your worst enemy.

Yeah you have plenty of others wasting mountains of money for no rewards, you ain't got to worry about pissing off a single person.

rmfr

Oct 30, 2020, 10:0410/30/20
06/20/20

Set priority skill

For greater control of the automatic battles it would be very useful for each champion to have the possibility to set the priority of the skills (including the main one) in the event that more than one of these is active. 

Thx

Oct 30, 2020, 17:5310/30/20
09/12/20

i refuse to give my telephone number out online so i cant join your discord so i will drop my suggestion here

please make it so we can mark champions portraits with at least 4-6 diff symbols. Maybe something like a deck of card symbols and a chicken leg

also so we can sort by champions so all the same champs are side by side regardless of rank/level

also so we can sort in both accending and decending order cause constaly scrolling to the bottom for rankin up 1 and 2 stars gets annoying

Oct 31, 2020, 20:3510/31/20
10/11/20

Any idea on the last 3 factions? What and when? Sheesh what am I saying I barely have time for the champs I have nvr mnd.

Nov 2, 2020, 17:2211/02/20
11/02/20

You are so awesome! I don’t think I have read through something like this before. So wonderful to discover somebody with a few genuine thoughts,Thanks for the share Thoptv mod 

Nov 2, 2020, 19:5811/02/20
10/29/20

I would like to see more offers on 5 Star chickens and silver, the 5 stars so that I can upgrade my champions to 6 stars.  So far there are only offers for 4 stars.  Just a suggestion that I would like to see take to happening.  

Nov 6, 2020, 03:0311/06/20
04/15/20

Spent over 250 Mistery Shard, 80 Ancient Shard, 9 Void Shard, and 6 Sacred Shard at the same time and did not even get a Single Legendary. Not only that the Epic characters received from Sacred Shard were already available in my account. The only Good character received in this summon was Miscreated Monster rest of the Epic which I got are useless.

Plarium must use some good logic, even after summoning so may shard they are not giving a single legendary, very disappointed.

Very disheartening and now thinking of leaving this game after almost 7 months of play. 

Nov 7, 2020, 21:2011/07/20
07/22/20

I don't know if this has ever been suggested but I feel like you should add a rare and lower arena.

Nov 7, 2020, 21:2211/07/20
07/22/20

Also a gem lottery would be cool. 

Nov 12, 2020, 21:3311/12/20
11/12/20

tengo cuatro campeones al 75% de trozos, y ya no hay forma de conseguir invocarlos, deberia haber algun mecanizmo para completar los trozos restantes, y por supuesto dar un mayor tiempo para poder conseguirlos

Nov 13, 2020, 11:2111/13/20
09/15/20

Guys can you please start selling sacred shards for $5 or $10 if possible? just the sacred shards.

also can we have ancient, void and sacred shards on the market also? 

also I tried to join the discord chat and the first time it asked me to verify the pin and i did but then nothing happened and now i cannot join the chat server on discord

Nov 15, 2020, 10:2511/15/20
09/15/20

I have a suggestion, In the below screenshot we see the summoning portal, the champions need fragments which are no more available.

i

Please allow players to buy these fragments for all of the above champions from the bazaar (check below screenshot)

i

in fact we should be able to buy a lot of stuff from the bazaar , that should make things interesting.

Nov 15, 2020, 15:3811/15/20
Nov 15, 2020, 20:29(edited)
09/15/20

Please establish new factions, Currently there are 3 key factions. Can we have some more? 

More Legendary Champs or maybe special heroes titled Historical Icons where we have a level 70, 80, 90 heroes. 

Also can we have more campaigns.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.