All Categories

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Search
Comments
Aug 28, 2020, 15:3808/28/20
11/23/19

Hi i'm kinda sad because I like the game but i feel it's unfair.

I had 111 void shard, and I have found not a single legendary in a 2X time event....

This is not fair, people use money to play and finding always the same 5 epics it's annoing. Do something to improve or at list respect the odds, I'm not a whale, i spend a bit when i can, i try to be efficient and i get punished.

Fix your shard pool sistem, and try to be respectful with your costumers

Sep 1, 2020, 05:3009/01/20
01/24/20
Hello, I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I think the missions need to be redone. I struggle to make it to gold 1 and need to make it to gold 4 to get arbiter. I feel like this is not possible for any mid to even late game player to achieve. I am quitting missions until I can make it to gold 4. I like this game but feel like if you don’t spend a considerable amount of money you have little chance to advance. The player base will decline as people quit to find cheaper games you can advance in. Thank you.
Sep 4, 2020, 01:3909/04/20
05/24/19
So I feel you guys just scammed me. I bought a subscription for a month at the game that gives me 70 multibatle extra things so that is a 100 a day, plus de extra silver and exp. But I mainly bought it for the multi battle thing, now I stop playing for a year or so, and way back then I remember we got a lot more energy that I get now, so I didn't account for the fact that you actually don't get enough energy to spend all your multi battles in something worth pursuing. So this subscription basically does little to nothing for you... Like pretty much every other paying thing in this game. I want to say I'm OK with paying and supporting a game, but it feels more like you trying to squeeze me out of a few bucks than actually giving me a decent return of investment, so... I guess I'll play my month subscription and leave definitely, I mean I spent more in this game than I did buying call of duty modern warfare or a subscription to wow. And I can tell you there is a lot of difference in return. 
Sep 4, 2020, 14:1009/04/20
04/21/20

this game is too expensive for many countries my country salary 300 dolars please discount  or  new arrangement

Sep 5, 2020, 00:4509/05/20
09/05/20
So love the game, fantastic work. I have a suggestion. Would it be possible to add a trading feature to the game, where clan members can trade champions and artifacts?
Sep 6, 2020, 03:0409/06/20
Sep 6, 2020, 03:37(edited)
07/24/20

will there be content that helps the free to play to get acess more shards, gems, and books

Green Knight you mentioned in an early post We are working on a couple of developments that will increase the accessibility of some shards and books will that be something like a guaranteed rewards or is it like 50/50, 

Outside characters gotten at end of the month and the 2 free ones and a starter how are players supposed to compete with end game content when shards are hard to come by and even when you hoard and have shard events there no guarantee that you get those characters if my math is right at end of the month u get 1 sacred 1 void about 10 ancient how is that enough to make headway

If you wana keep characters behind shard opening which Is a poor idea

Suggestions

Remove the mystery shard that you get dailiy from the store and switch it with an ancient shard and the once a week ancient shard switch to a void

After you complete your dailies get another ancient shard and after 5 days u get a void and after 30 days 4 sacred (rational you get a 6% to get a legendary if you have a sacred, if you have a void it .5 same for Ancient. so how will more shards after the balance of the game)

Have another calendar every week you get x amount of ancient and void shards days 1-6 day7 a sacred or at day seven x amount of gems or energy

Add ancient shards to campaign with a solid drop rates

Add void to dungeons with solid drop rates like if you do 20 battles you aught to get say around 5 shards

For clan boss rewards because it hard content everything up to brutal get a shard in addition to a gear potion nightmare and up double everything

Same for arena

Give players more shards wont affect the balance due to current drop rate what are the odds of a player getting all the top tier characters even if you do u still need gear masteries etc

Other option make characters farmable like the final node in a campaign make that a place where you can get shards fragments for characters or maybe add a store where you can buy them or like do a personal message to each player that if they play a month they get to a shot at a  legendary 

As someone who invested in this game i dont feel like my investment was worth it 

you know how at the campaign you have for the most part avatars of different legendarily why not add another battle that lets you get fragments for that particular champion with a drop rate of x % so it takes time and it forces players to choose between farming gear, farming shards etc 

have an option that you redo the campaign and get the rewards again

for arena once you reach a certain like like bronze 4 you cant fall below bronze 4 how is it far for a player to be on the verge of reaching a new reward rung and over night gets sent by to say bronze 3

have a arena store that allows you buy character fragments and shards and books

allow players to redo old fusion events along with the events or make the characters needed for fusion farmable 

but most importantly i would like see changes that not just benefits top tier players but those who are just starting and those who are Free to play so that after a period of time they are able to make headway in clan boss, arena etc, the game has solid potential but there needs to be a balance  im an avid gamer 

Sep 6, 2020, 17:4209/06/20
02/09/20
arena is perfect. only problem of arena are bronze noobs with shamans and kaels 40 lvl who cant watch HUNDERDS of guides hot to make arena team
Sep 8, 2020, 05:5209/08/20
09/01/20

DavyJones said:

arena is perfect. only problem of arena are bronze noobs with shamans and kaels 40 lvl who cant watch HUNDERDS of guides hot to make arena team

Hey buddy you're actually a no life lmao. How many posts is this now? You're right, thousands of people are complaining yet its not a problem, the content creators that you tell people to watch think its a problem, the devs think its a problem, but you know what I think? You got bullied in school now you come to forums to vent about "noobs" thinking someone will give you some attention. Well here it is, you're still as irrelevant as you were your entire life LMAOOOOOOO. Stop being a neck beard and realize not everyone wants to drop 1k on this game like you do. Go out side bro. Smell the air. You actually said "noob" its a MOBILE GAME you weirdo. Hope you talk to a girl one day.

Sep 9, 2020, 12:1109/09/20
09/09/20

hi.

i think that EXP BOOSTER 100% exp from battles and EXP BOOSTER which is coming from SUBSCRIPTION should be switched.

12$ for 20% exp boost which you will not use bec you dont have normal booster not logical.

i SUGGEST to make 100% boost from battles in RAID SUBSCRIBTION CARD so if you pay monthly for game you are not restricted for farming chickens .

and this will make sense bec now RAID SUBSCRIBTION is useless

Sep 9, 2020, 19:1609/09/20
06/23/20

Hi, maybe you will add Diamond tier for Classic Arena, and make Platinum I, II, III, IV

Sep 13, 2020, 12:0109/13/20
09/13/20

I agree whole heartedly. The cost of items in this game is a real show of greed.

But that is the way most of these game makers are. 
Sep 22, 2020, 23:3409/22/20
08/03/19

A filter for artifacts by no. Of stars is really needed

Sep 24, 2020, 11:4709/24/20
10/06/19

Hey,

pls can you guys change the way scrolls for mastery is earned? instead of been for the hero, can it be for the account? I have several scrolls to the stronger heroes (which doesn't need it, but I cant clear dungeons without them, while other heroes which I want to use cant do anything in the dungeon. That way I can choose where to spend the scrolls.

BR

Soull

Sep 25, 2020, 12:0309/25/20
08/16/20
Hello, thé game works good until last updates now he disconnect all time even after uninstalling, this become unplayable....
Oct 8, 2020, 14:1610/08/20
06/10/20
Can you please change how upgrades work. It's time consuming and hard to watch all the misses you roll for me. Try to build it like Game of Thrones Ascent dealt with it.
Oct 10, 2020, 07:4810/10/20
04/24/20
I'm in serious need of help. For months I've been wondering why everyone is so much better than me, why everyone can so easily build their characters, and I'm spending thousands of dollars, and not getting anywhere. And everyone tells me they hardly spend anything. Well, it's because people, not me, have the ability to farm dungeons on Auto Raid. Can literally play all night, without having to sit there and hit play. I can't do that. WTF?? No wonder I get tired before I even run out of Energy. I wondered why I never run out, but can't get any farther because of my skills. So here I am spending all this money, wasting all this money, because I don't have the option to Auto farm or Auto Raid. So how do I get this feature? Actually think I deserve some type of compensation. Thousands of players have this auto feature. I seem to be the guy left out. Why???? Why am I left out of having this? 
Oct 12, 2020, 16:2710/12/20
09/19/20

HI, i love the game, I’m almost at level 35, but there are some thing I would like to be changed. 

For example, it’s really hard to get silver, and when I try to level up artifacts I spend all of my silver and I only get to level up 1 level. This makes me want to quit this game.. can you fix this, like it can only Fail upgrade two times in the role and not 15 like it happens right now..

Another thing, I would like to trade champions/fighters with other players. This would change everything and keep the game more interesting.

It should be possible to trade 10 or 15 mystery shard for 1 ancient shard, or 25 mystery shard for 1 void shard, or 35 mystery shard for 1 sacred shard..

It would be awesome if this could be done!!

Please try to make some of this suggestions work, please!

Natacha Bagão

Oct 13, 2020, 17:4910/13/20
04/12/20

champion mission error, when merging the Punisher, the champion mission is not completed.

Oct 13, 2020, 17:4910/13/20
04/12/20
hello, I won this champion Protector of the relics after merging the Punisher, but a mission was not completed automatically. Please check how I received this champion Protector of the relics that you will notice that I won him after merging the Punisher. I wait for the mission to be completed so that I can continue playing. thank you.

italinho said:

champion mission error, when merging the Punisher, the champion mission is not completed.

Oct 14, 2020, 16:3310/14/20
10/14/20

My advices on champions is like that 

1) Some legendary champions Gurptuk Moss-Beard, Visix the Unbowed, Skull Lord Var-Gall, Ghorak the Bloodied are really problematic. They don't deserve to be a legendary champions so their skills should be changed. Radical buff is a necessity for some champions like them.

2) Some champions appearances are too similar such Angar and Ghorak, Lugan the Steadfast and Seneschal, Chevalier and Myrmidon, Blind Seer and Lanakis the Chosen, Spider and Fang Cleric ... There are a lot of examples of that situation. Only difference is their skin/armor colour and this decreases the variety of champions.

3)When a new faction comes,adding those champions ancient egypt mithologic champions like Anubis, warriors with equipped khopesh, pharaoh mummy or creatures like vampire would be interesting and creative experience. 

Advices on rate of summoning

- It is very hard to find a sacred/ void shards for especially new players. I have so many friends who gave up the game because of having a legendary champions is very difficult. It is not worth time we spend. We are working hard to get a sacred shard but in the end it gives us a unworthy champions. While %12 is not enough, we have only 6% in usual time. Also it is not fair that the game depends on chance. I don't claim that the only factor is chance in this game but it is VERY important factor and this should be changed. I have been playing for 1.5 years and got 3 legendary champions. My friend started to play 2 months ago and he has 4 legendary champions.

Advices on daily rewards

- Daily rewards should include more energy, books and shards to motivate players.

- Daily champions rewards is so unworthy. Even Visix the unbowed is a void legendary, she is trash

Advice on Clan Boss

- To make getting a shard easier for players, you can make the clan boss is vulnerable against speed decrease debuff.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.