All Categories

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Search
Comments
Mar 26, 2020, 05:5803/26/20
03/26/20

Hey guys. Spent about $250 on gems and spent over 100’s of shards for the Valkyrie. No Valkyrie or even a single Lego for that matter. 

Too make things worse every single streamer just about got one. On top of that I see you even gave one streamer a Dracomorph for free...

How fair is this?

Is this what you think of your Clients?

Really disgruntled and thinking if I should play on...

Also loaded tickets via the game and no response for more than week. Bad service guys...

Mar 26, 2020, 18:4503/26/20
04/11/19

Gostaria de sugerir que nos desafios semanais, houvesse uma forma de acompanhar o que já foi feito em alguns deles.

Exemplo: No desafio semanal 5, existe a tarefa de ascender campeões de cada afinidade três vezes. No meu caso falta um para completar a tarefa. Porém, eu não sei qual está faltando para ascender.

Por tanto seria bom ter uma forma de visualizar quais ainda faltam. 
Mar 30, 2020, 12:4803/30/20
01/12/20
Suggest. Angar is a void champion that should be on warlords caliber. The rework wasn’t enough to make him feel valuable being a legendary please consider another patch on him we feel he could be really fun with provoke but still missing that X factor !! And we’re spending a lot of $$$ on void shards and would only be fair :)
Mar 30, 2020, 13:0403/30/20
12/21/19

Since this Corona-Virus has impacted us all more than we all anticipated, would it be possible to drop another gift for us quarantined players in New York and all over the world, most desired I'd bet would be more energy?

And also, wondering if you guys planned on having another drawing competition? My 12 year old daughter wants to show off her skills. lol.

Lastly, I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work! The only thing that would make this game more exciting would be if these were all the different Middle Earth characters. Relax you did an awesome job with this game! <3
Mar 30, 2020, 18:5303/30/20
Mar 31, 2020, 23:01(edited)
01/20/20

Suggest.

Please, give us more gems!

1. Make it at least 40-80 gems from the highest NM CB chests and 80-120 from Gold 4 arena chest, so we can buy at least 1-3 energy refills. 

2. Same for the events. Eg. We now have a champion training event going on. 10 gems for 1550pts. Are you kidding me?? 

Make it at least 40 or 80.

Please!! Be generous. There are many F2Ps and low spenders playing this game everyday. ( including myself ). 

I am not suggesting impossible things. 

Mar 31, 2020, 07:4103/31/20
06/13/19

Thanks Raid for the New Update By the Way. :3 Hooza to Raid!

Need to Buff Epics of Barbarians... I'll be honest, Warmaiden is more of an epic than the actual epics except Kalia(she's awesome)

Please make the Autoplay permanent in Dungeons.

The 1 month reward system last reward (Sacred Shard only) kinda lackluster(Maybe because of 6% chance to have legendary) Maybe add more alongside Sacred Shard for Free 2 Players. 

(Sacred Shard+Energy 1000+1M Silver)

or (Sacred Shard+Void Shard+3 Ancient Shards)

or Something... You're the boss of it anyways.

And Maybe [Monthly Rewards] that lasts for 2 days on item box.

Energy Refill,Clan Boss Key,Ancient Shard.

And Content for Whales(Paying Players) and Free To play: 

I Present: TOWER OF ARCHIVES:Boss: Wizard Merlinus. (Back story with Artur ,Kalia and Bushi)

NEW: Rare Book, Epic Book, Legendary Book.(For Whales Only 5% chance,2% chance,0.5% chance drop)

NEW(ChoseN's Idea): Book Pages.(5% Chance to drop) collect 50 pages for rare tome exchange. 99 for Epic.

Other Drops: Champions, Mystery Shard,Ancient Shard and Rare 0.5% Void Shard)

BOSS RUSH TOWER! For Paying Players only

Gives Limitations on Each Bosses (Like All Champion are Poisoned every round, Every 2nd round is Stun)

Drops: Ancient Shard, Books,Pages,Void Shards 

The Rush Arena of Gold (Yes Content Creators Version) Players can Fight them in an Arena like Fashion

Leaders: 

The Chosen(Undead)

Brewer of Cold(Knight Revenant)

Stu the Bold(Barbarian)

Hades of Hell(Demonspawn)

Verdy of Greens(High Elf)

Epic Heroes that shuffles.

Your other content creators.

Special Shoutout to Dark Macross( Dark Elf) DarthMicro 

Mar 31, 2020, 17:3203/31/20
11/17/19

Hey there,

I just wanted to say something about fusing Champions, wouldn't it be awesome, if the Champions you need for the fusion you already have in the champion-vault are shown? 

I really dislike it to search so long....

So what, best regards

Apr 2, 2020, 00:2804/02/20
04/02/20

Hello, Raid Shadow Legends Developer. I am from the community "Hyun's Dojo Community". I am very angry at what you did to that community. I love that community and a great place to learn and have fun. But instead you did something horrible with your greed. Almost every youtuber in their video is A RAID SHADOW LEGENDS sponsor. Not even 2 seconds in and there is a sponsor of your game. "HeY CaN YOU SpONseR OUr GaME" 

I mean yes they do want that money and all that. That fact is that you just go on every youtuber and tell them to sponsor your game is so greedy. Not that you sued the community that was going to sponsor your game. There are BeTter games than Raid Shadow Legends THAT DOES NOT sponsor the shit out of their games. I hope raid dies someday. Also that you lose so much budget to not do this shitty sponsor anymore. Your THE STUPIDEST. 

Filthy Pigs,

Goodbye you greedy hoes. 
Apr 2, 2020, 07:1704/02/20
03/14/20
i have had my game for awhile now and never had an issue until now i made a new amazon account logged it in on my raid sl game and it now says i have 2 accounts for raid sl now and it wont let me sign out of my other one so i can collect my loot and that is not fair plz fix this issue cody thompson thompsoncody3@gmail
Apr 6, 2020, 02:5704/06/20
01/27/20
This game and the creators are gay'r than aids and all sit and blow each other all day while they take everyone's money and fix nothing! Fuck you very much and I'm done with your bullshit. Anyone reading this would be wise to find another game without so many issues. All they care about is raping people silly fagots! 
Apr 6, 2020, 02:5804/06/20
01/27/20
Wont happen cause they dont care
Apr 6, 2020, 23:2904/06/20
10/15/19
I have been playing this game for about 5 months now. I am a level 49. And i am also a F2P player which has made things much more of a challenge I have seen over the past few days, and gotten me discouraged enough to where I'm thinking about quitting. I'm running extremely low on energy and I can't progress far with having only 260 energy each day. That just won't cut it. Plus, with having low energy comes having low silver, which means I can't buy stuff and I need to be able to spend my silver on things such as upgrading artifacts, switching out artifacts, the market, and the list goes on. So, there needs to be some sort of solution to this for those payers who want to play it just for fun and not use their hard earned money. We might not be able to progress as fast as those who spend, sure, but we need to be able to have a fair chance and motivation to stay in the game and when you're as far as I am in the game and running low on everything, motivation is very low to keep playing.
Apr 7, 2020, 18:0904/07/20
Apr 7, 2020, 18:20(edited)
01/21/20

i have been playing for sometime now. I noticed some troublesome overlooked gameplay.

I May Call it "infinite Gameplay" where neither the enemy not my champion could kill each other. The other day I played Spirit Keep and there since i was not that strong the spirit boss healed herself  and hit me back i healed myself and hit her back. this exchange goes on like more than 171 minutes. The plarium play got crashed and i could not log in from plarium play anymore. I had to play from bluestacks only after that. At the time of this writing. (And previously 3 times already) My Lankhis the Chosen and the opponent Apothecary with high speed fight the INFINITE GAMEPLAY" where none can kill each other. We may chose to not win in Dungeons but Arena where everyone wants to win it is sad that one is forced to withdraw from the game and loose the game. Please Can you fix time limit at least for these draws that for instance 20mins beyond that lets call it a draw. I should not loose point for such draws.

My ingame ID: DIKTEA
Apr 8, 2020, 08:0404/08/20
03/06/20

Dear team, 

I saw that if you start to game in a trial mode, and you use Amazon prime to get improvements, when you decide to register in the game you can't use the same Amazon account that you used before. You told me this was an Amazon limit, but really we have fewer chance to get best manufacts and heroes that other people. So, could you start a new join venture with other partner (example Netflix, or some other)? now we know this limit and we are ready to register in the right moment.

this is a suggestion to give all people the same chance cause the partnership with Amazon Prime, really, if you take a look at the forum, many people had the same problem and maybe, many people would continue to play this game with other chance.

sorry for my bad english...

have a good luck!  
Apr 9, 2020, 02:0604/09/20
03/25/20
I like this game, I really do, but when I specify I don't wan't notifications I don't mean sometimes.  It is unethical to continue to bombard me with popups when I have told you I don't want them.  It the the opposite effect you intend.  Everytime I see a popup I think you are inconsiderate, greedy, ****s.
Apr 10, 2020, 22:5504/10/20
12/14/19
I agree 100%. Why not take that useless campfire pit on the bastion screen and turn it into a place where artifacts can be stored while they upgrade like the arena is for champs.
Apr 14, 2020, 10:4204/14/20
04/09/20

На каком основании я забанен в дискорде рейда что у вас там за модеры малолетки сидят Денгар#0527 разбанте и меняй те модеров!!!

Apr 15, 2020, 02:4904/15/20
07/13/19
Hey guys I was playing with cold heart, and her skill says decreases the target’s turn meter 100%, not has a chance to, so why doesn’t this skill work all the time, as a matter of fact, it only works sometimes, and vs the fire knight it doesn’t work at all. Please fix this bug or change her skill description thanks 
Apr 15, 2020, 10:2404/15/20
05/25/15

We need a way like other games to click X and remove packs we never want or temp do not want and to let new packs in. I want to buy right now and I cannot because there's nothing worth buying. Ide love to see more energy packs come out as I've purchased nearly every daily energy pack you've offered, even the horrible ones. Would love to see an unlimited energy day or couple of hours pack so I can just farm and grind and just all around have fun.

Currently I don't buy gear because it doesn't list stats. I have an insane amount of xp banners because they're sold with every pack which is old. How about some surprise shards with purchases or purchase rewards. I am stuck buying on Google for their somewhat rewards because I have absolutely no incentive to log into pc and continue purchases there since my luck does not increase on shard pulls after purchase or any type of increased rng. I feel like I buy to keep the same bad luck as free players. I'm not purchasing for everyone else, I'm purchasing to support you and my fun game play. Treat your buyers decent. Find a way to get us more gurantee leggos. It's pointless to buy shards with such a horrid drop rate. I purchased 100 outright last event for one who leggo. Battle pass gave me a better legho atta fraction of the price.

Tldr: Let us remove bad packs and vote them out and replace with packs that are in our interest so we give you more money. 

. Incentives purchases not every player including free. I don't pay for other ppl to get my rewards 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.