All Categories

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Search
Comments
Nov 16, 2020, 00:2611/16/20
11/05/20

I suggest you ask the players to help you identify the shapes and bugs of the game, and if you see that it is worth appreciating, please compensate them with shards.

I know a few bugs about the heroes of the game and I can let you know that you will go through this process of improving the game faster. Thank you. Send me the answer to my email.

My email is   

Zobalepunk@gmail.com 

Jasongr722@gmail.com 

The design, model and everything in this game is unique and the team has great support

Nov 16, 2020, 07:0211/16/20
11/15/20

Just leaving a positive feedback here that I really appreciate that you can log into your existing account if you're playing on an Ipad and then want to play on your Macbook pro. Thank you for replying to my question regarding this and everything is running smoothly in the game (Raid Shadow Legends). 

Nov 17, 2020, 04:1211/17/20
01/14/20

All clan boss battle starts should reset to manual to allow pre-auto setups.

Nov 19, 2020, 08:4411/19/20
11/02/20

is the system down.. cant login to the game for 2 days now... 

Nov 19, 2020, 08:4511/19/20
11/02/20

is the system down? i cant login to the game for 2 days now.. 

Nov 21, 2020, 12:4511/21/20
09/12/20

make it so i can actually submit support tickets its very frustrating to fill it all out only for it not to submitt i have some stuff that happened to me that wasted gems and silver. I dont think its very fair.

i submitted what happened back in the old forum and no one responded i feel like your costumer service isnt the greatest

Nov 21, 2020, 20:5411/21/20
07/31/19

I believe the light blue skill books should be upgradable to dark blue and dark blue to red. The ratio could be 2 light blue books =1 dark blue books, etc. But I know you would prefer 10 light blue= 1 dark blue.😎

Nov 21, 2020, 20:5711/21/20
07/31/19

Players in my current situation end up with a sit ton of light blue books that are 

Nov 21, 2020, 20:5811/21/20
07/31/19

Unusable 😛

Nov 23, 2020, 17:3311/23/20
09/12/20

How do you get so many light blue books? I need like 10-15 per rare champ and can only buy 1 /week in bazaar and im lucky to get 1-2/week from events. Heard cb dropsvthem but never seen that

Nov 24, 2020, 17:3111/24/20
11/18/20

The answer to most players frustrations is simple.. in my.opinion .. Get a console or computer if u dont have one already...  only spend the one time fee for a PROPER rpg game.

And then enjoy a game thats designed to please the real average joe gamer and the die hards... 

This is a good attempt .for a cellphone game..sure.

But bridging the divide between hardcore rpg gamers and cellphone game junkies is tough..yoire not gonna keep any of the rpg gamers in the long run, because of the costs involved in getting ahead in this game

Perhape u know this already? Uve heard this thousands of times already im sure..here it is..one more time..  reach out to the average gamer.especially rpg gamers..make this more about the game and not petty money grabe..energy,tomes,duplicates etc.

U guys wont have a game soon

Nov 26, 2020, 06:3111/26/20
07/11/20

For 1 It would be nice to have 1 starting champion for every faction so it can cater to all flavors of players.

It would be great if you could work it that as we grow as players that our starting champion (ONLY our starting champion 1 per account) can grow as well. Maybe something like once you hit a certain exp lvl as a player it opens up a passive for your starting champion . If you REALLY wanted to make it unquice you could have a list of options we could choose from  so not all KAELs are the same it will put a little of the unknown into the champion by us choosing 1 effect from a list of 10. You could open up a list that activates with his A1 and as you advance one will open up for his A2 ..ect until your starting champ is equal to any legendery. This will make the player form an attachment to the champ becouse it feel more personnel because you helped creat your champion.

Nov 26, 2020, 22:2111/26/20
08/13/19

You keep adding new champions, here is something I keep reporting but nothing has been done so far : It is imposible to have 1 of each champion in the game because there is no space to put them. If I have no space, there is no point in having new champions. Please do something urgently.

Nov 27, 2020, 10:4811/27/20
09/12/20

If that’s the case thats really dumb. Im currently collecting 1 of each plus certain doubles and food there should be at the very least 100 extra slots. Some one needs to fix this asap

Nov 27, 2020, 23:3311/27/20
09/15/20

Ok I have a suggestion. Dungeons -> Force, Spirit, Magic, Void, Arcane

I fight at level 1, I get a level 1 potion

I fight at level 2, I still have equal probability to win a level 1 potion

same for all levels, this is not fair.

I would like to suggest that as the levels go up , the probaility for level 2 potion should go up, same for level 3 potions. what I mean is that level 1 potion should not be an option after level 7 and level 2 potion should not be an option after level 15.

Nov 28, 2020, 08:2811/28/20
Nov 28, 2020, 08:43(edited)
11/11/20

Hello,

I like raid shadow legends and i enjoy a lot the game, i appreciate the efforts that the dev team is making  in the new content, the new champions and the new challanges. But with all that fun that we players enjoy, some points of the game are frustrating ennoying to a point to be near sadistik, which i can't understand why such things still exist.

I m not going through all the negative points, but i will talk only about the most easy to fix problem in the game that have no reason to exist other then to ennoy the players and destroy the fun parts of the game, and that is Gear switch Cost.

With the big number of champions needed and the many content of the game where we need to run multiple champions in dungeons, clanboss, factionwar, classic arena, tag arena and soon doom tower, Gear switch is a must.

To switch full gear between two chapions it cost 1.8 million silver, which i need aroud 3 days worth of energy and constant farm to obtain, and in most cases at least 4 champions needs a rgear every time we play the game that is getting harder and harder. For a player this effort is not made to improve my account or improve my power, but only to stay possibly play the game, which is very frustrating as a player. If that silver was going to improve the gear then i don't mind, but this is only going to place my gear on my champions. The game is about trying multiple comp of champions with diffrent gear until we find the correct composition of sucess, which is fun, but on each try i need to spend all my resouces wich is very ennoying and deny us to acess the content of the game.

Removing the gear cost will improve the game a lot,i m not the only one conserned but all Raid players will enjoy such change. This will not break the game but rather help us enjoy the game more, and allaw us to focus on improving our accounts rather then throwing our time and resouces on usless points that have no reason other then ennoying the players. The least that Plarium can do about this big issue is to reduce the cost of gear switch to a reasonable cost, even then it is still ennoying and mean for the players, but still better then nothing. 

Thank you for reading my Feedback und suggestion, i hope my voice will not be ignored and i hope for plarium to improve and to be close to its players so that we can enjoy the game more and build a stronger community. 

Nov 29, 2020, 15:1111/29/20
09/12/20

im starting to think they dont even read these and will only respond if you post on discord 

found a glitch. For the tourney/event tab if you claim your reward abd click ’go’ it takes your reward and you have to click back in and claim it again that wouldnt be a big deal except the events and tournaments tab takes a very long time to open i dread clicking on them

Nov 29, 2020, 18:3711/29/20
09/15/20

Champion Fragments

I have some suggestions regarding champion fragments

majority of players cannot win all fragments as it needs us to be perfect at the game. so many users are unable to collect every fragment and that makes these champions impossible to get. there has to be a way for us to get the leftover fragments either through market or some other means

Infact I know a great way ahead for fragments.

Plarium should intriduce a wildcard fragment which can be used for any champion. there should be a special contest or a regular contest where one can win wildcard fragment and each wild card fragment can be used for any champion. it is a pretty good suggestion. 

Nov 30, 2020, 20:1111/30/20
07/24/20

hey how are you

few things that will enhance overal game play

Arena rewards 

there once a week rewards top tier players put in hours upon hours to maintain there status in arena, this past week im in G4 got some gear some gems and an ancient shard, being shards are hard to come by why dont you do this being there a reward for every week why not guarantee say 6 ancient and 1 void a week for those in gold or up to an 1 sacred and 1 and for platntium 2 sacred 2 void there needs to be better rewards, and being shards are the currency most of us need to get characters this might be one way to allievate the shard wall that most players ar behind 

Clan Boss rewards 

similar to arena rewards players play clan boss 3-5 times a day some teams can be autoed some are manual but make the rewards better like guarantee anything under nightmare an ancient shard plus other rewards  and nightmare and up u get either a void or sacred  

store

i was told that pplayers can buy up to 5 ancient shards a month from the store why the limit , and second make it have a perminant slot not everyone can buy 24 ancient shards a day and those that do or if your worried about the balance of the game why not at set times have an ancient shard show up in the store.

you know how we get a dalie mystery shard we already get so many of those through the store and gameplay why not switch that to ancient and once a week either get a void or sacred how much harm can an extra void or sacred shard do

dalie rewards

fix the dalie rewards

other ideas

allow players to redo prior fusion events for example with christmas coming up give the opion and have duel events for players to go after the fusion of there choice with events etc 

have a counter that shows how many shards players have opened and when they can expect the mercy rule to kick in so we can pick when we choose to open shards and get characters we want etc

dups 

either allow for a reroll or allow players to trade either for the same level class like a rare for a rare but if u have 2 rare for example u can trade it for an epic of ur chooise and if u have 4 epic dups u can trade it for one legendary of ur choose 

Nov 30, 2020, 21:3011/30/20
10/09/20
Deleted
Hi I have a question I used my friends link and have been  leveling up but he hasn’t  received any of his rewards ?

same 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.