All Categories

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Search
Comments
Apr 16, 2020, 11:3004/16/20
04/16/20

Ciao Cirilla,

we saw you are sponsoring your videogame Raid: Shadow Legends in Italy. Our agency, Dive Esports, can boost the campaign with our creators. We love the game!

If possible, I can show you depeer our company.

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Apr 23, 2020, 12:5204/23/20
04/18/20

Many people have likely suggested improvements to the Champion inventory. One that I see could be very helpful is to

1. Be able to have a one filter Tag (maybe three to four possibles values) to be placed on a Champion. Then allowing to filter inventory by one of those tags. This would be useful for flagging some champions as Fodder, some as Leveler Fodder and some as Keepers. Easier to pick sacrifice champions and ones to level to max for ranking.

Or

2. Allow the Champion inventory to be segmented into a few bags. An individual bag could be used to filter. This would allow the same separation effect as option 1 above. These bags could be like the Vault but still be considered in the overall Champion inventory and be selectable within Tavern etc. (unlike the vault champions). 

Apr 23, 2020, 15:4904/23/20
03/13/20

Hello, dear Plarium family.

I will have a request your. Please get more sales options for energy and more affordable prices. dollars in Turkey is very high. If you do serious work on this, players will be shopping and there will be a serious increase in your sales rates.I want to get energy right now, but I can't find a package that will satisfy me.

Apr 25, 2020, 14:3304/25/20
08/31/19

Make Zavia not use her A3 (Deadly Catalyst) on Clan Boss. Makes no sense that she is weaker than a rare like Frozen Banshee in the current state.r

Apr 28, 2020, 16:0904/28/20
02/23/20

Good day.

It would be nice to see champion skills in vault with the limited space we have. Currently if you click on a skill of a champion that is in vault you just see the message close the vault and select the champion 

May 1, 2020, 20:2405/01/20
May 1, 2020, 20:26(edited)
03/17/20

Why not considering making a Single Player game like Heroes of Might and Magic or Warlords 3 Batlte cry, something inspired by that, only using this art style?

I really really like this game, it kinda reminds me of some old games I used to play in 2000s.

Now that being said, let us get down to suggesting on this game shall we?

First, I think the artifact and champion getting system needs to be improved.

It should be an option that, for instance if I sacrifice 10 or so artifacts of 5 stars I can get one 6 stars.

I also think we should be able to have a system where we can sacrifice a certain number of champions (you choose them) we can get ANY champion we want!

As long as that champion, of course, equals the same rarity level as the one that we are sacrificing, so I do not say we sacrifice 10 commons and get Cold Heart or Arbiter or something.

The "New Player Game Rewards" should never end IMO, and if they are not going to give new champions (which is logical) they should give stuff like energy and skill tomes IMO.

The Faction Wars battles should replenish their skill tome (at least rare ones) in those boss battles at least a week or every month or something to make them farmable.

Also I would like to see more single player content, either a new clan boss or a new campaign?

I also have a crazy IDEA where, DAILY quests rewards are reset the moment you finish them so you can do the same things as with weekly and monthly IMO.

Please note that some of these may not be 100% thought through, it is just to give you the basic knowledge of what most (from my opinion and experience) players want and find flawed in your game as it is.

I will still continue to play this game and, most likely advertise it for free, however I think you may have created something thas has greater potential than it is currently being realised, so think about, some people are pissed off by the lack of energy...perhaps we can give them something to do every day, slow but sure, but still leave nice epic bonuses for those who, khm, keep the game running?!?!?

May 9, 2020, 21:3505/09/20
05/09/20
Been hammering away at the new tournament “dragon chase”: at some point I no longer get tournament points.  Still using rare champions.... just no points for winning.... wth?
May 16, 2020, 15:5405/16/20
04/05/20

Maybe stop charging so much for resources if all we get in return is a bunch of junk champions. People hope to get at least one good champ when buying shards. Apparently twelve void shards equal eleven crap rares and one crap void. Enjoy everyone's cash! Cheers

May 16, 2020, 18:5005/16/20
03/20/20

Dear Plarium, 

I think I will quit your game and I just started playing this a month ago. I paid a lot for your game considerate around this pandemic and people can’t work but seem like the money isn’t that worth it. I keep getting trash and useless heroes and I saw some free to play get a good hero. I was always looking at myself like a dummy. Today was the void shard event. I bought 20 void shards and all I got was unwanted heroes mostly are trash rare not even useable. Well I don’t think I will be buying more shards from this game because it seems you guys want more than just...well a game. If this is how the game is I will get my business and money else where. Sorry I love your game but I can’t support something if I realize I was dumb for supporting it. 

May 20, 2020, 11:3605/20/20
05/21/19

Hey everybody!

The game looks good,but have big problems. The characters really onbalanced!

Many times happening, that a weak team easily beat my one. The arena so annoying part of the game. Have 20-30k different power points,and the enemy just beat me.If I try beat that team, I have to spend lot time and tokens on it, it could be 6-10 games,and not sure, finally seccessed. Sometimes they stop me on the ladder with half powered team, and this is the point where you can see the unbalanced charaters. Why I have to use just that some characters, if I want to go up on the ranks? The legendary teams (most of those bought from online,because I play the game now about 3 years,spent a lot money on it,and just found 3 legendary heroes!) impossible to beat,have so many special abilities to them,and if I don't like the legendary heroes? If I want different heroes in my group? Well,then no chance for a fair game. The upgrades cost impossible stupid money as well. The game basically good,but have defects, and the plarium not really worry about it. Sure have cheats in the game, if you can buy fully legendary teams with selected sets, it means they let you cheat in the game. The other annoying thing in the game,when we log in, just pop ups for 1 or 2 minutes, hundreds click on the mouse,before you start the game really!

I don't think this game will be ever so good, still they don't change these things. The plarium have to see,not the new heroes make the game great, much more, how joyful the game,but this game isn't joyful, mostly painful. The only reason I play it, I spent to much money on it, real money. I didn't bought  heroes like many of the players does, just the bundles in the game at the begining, but later I've seen,just wasted money.

So new players! Better to do not spend a  cent or penny on it, worthless!!!!!!!!!

Hope the plarium team will work much harder on the problems,hope they focus on these things,then on the new heroes or anything else!

Thanks the warning dear players and the plarium team.

Hunlaller

May 26, 2020, 18:3105/26/20
May 26, 2020, 18:32(edited)
05/21/20

FAIR ARENA .... Not like 30 lvl players are playing with 60 levels ...  it should be +5 up  -5 down ...

Real Multiplayer games  ( you can challenge your friend and play )

Play with your friends against dungeons bosses  (multiplayer)

May 31, 2020, 17:5505/31/20
05/11/20
could you do a zombie astronaut for the spacex launch for skinwalkers
Jun 2, 2020, 22:2406/02/20
06/28/18

What are development missions for? to develop or to donate? after the quest for the silver league, is the quest for 5 lv the minotaur with an award of 4 stars? Seriously? from the bronze league without objects 5 stars do not exit. Something tells me that this is a byte for donation, if not fragments, then sets of objects for sure. I went into the game do not measure who has the wallet anymore and pass the game in solo.

Jun 3, 2020, 11:3406/03/20
02/05/20

Hello! As for now, new People struggle to get better gear other then from the chests your get as start Edwards so here is a suggestion to inplant into  the game

Rank up gear!

It Would in that chase have a longer chain when you can grind for it ofc but then new People can also be apart of the game and battle for legendary pieces and sutch. Right now if your dont have fully ascended heroes and max level gear 70% of the new People dont even bother trying out tournaments neither events cause they know they dont got a chanse 

Jun 5, 2020, 14:3306/05/20
04/29/20

Hi All,

I gripe about this game all the time. Every time I use shards and get limping champs that are neither use nor ornament, every time I spend 1m+ silver to upgrade from 15 to 16 on artefacts, every time I battle someone in arena and lose. But for all the griping I do, I love the game!

Some of my suggestions to make things better:

1. First one has to be energy, generally energy is too sparse and I do not accept the response that changing this would affect the mechanics too much. The higher your level, the more epics and legendries you have and therefore the more time you need to spend farming. I have dozens of champs that I cannot use because they are stuck at 5* because I simply cannot farm enough. Additional energy would also help with the silver limitation, which is a constant struggle (and something I will not list separately as fixing the energy would be better than giving more silver)

2. More clan based content; e.g. combined clan events which require everyone to take part for a clan reward, clan shop based amount of dungeons campaigns etc. completed, clan artefact trading options, temp boosts for clan members from event performance (reset each month), etc.

3. More achievable rewards from events and tournaments, e.g. 11th anniversary champ training tournament has 13000 points for max prize which is the equivalent of maxing 27x 6* champs. Just unreasonable for so many player’s (I think it works out at around 40,000 energy if you are farming 12-3 with a farming champs and 3 levelling up champs). I thought for sure the anniversary events would be kinder... but no...

4. Review the rewards for higher levels of dungeons. I can auto level 20 Dragon, I have no use for mystery shards... they get in my way. Maybe have a targeted champ that you can win from the dungeons on a very small chance, no legendries or anything but that would be nice. Training brews are also disappointing when I am farming gear.

5. Re-roll for duplicate champs, not sure how you would make it work but I have a few champs on duplicate and I would love to be able to through them into a re-roll machine with some cost and have a chance to get a champ I do not have yet.

6. Reducing the cost to swap gear. I accept the argument that it should have a cost but to try different gears set to decide which is going to work is a huge cost. Maybe could we have a trial gear potion which allowed free changing of gear for an hour so I can test gear sets without spending 500k silver.

7. More general content with the void tower etc. I think the new arena will be nice but it is not exactly new content, it is only extended arena. Like I said, nice, but not great really.

8. % chance of getting epic and legendary champs is really bad. Everyone complains about it and I won't go any further than saying it should be looked at.

Things I really enjoy and I want to see more of:

1. Battle pass! For me this is one of the best things that happened in the game. The daily and weekly challenges gave me something new and exciting to focus on instead of just grinding out dungeons or campaign 12-3. Please keep the gold pass at the same price, I thought it was good value for money for the extra rewards and made me want to keep playing.

2. Daily and weekly quests, these are great and should be kept.

3. Market place, Tavern, sparring pit, all good and I don't think they need any work.

4. Faction Wars, I know people will disagree with me on this but I like the fact that you need to approach them differently to campaign and dungeon. I would like them more if it was easier to farm and grind some of my other champs to 6* with higher level energy increases but all in all I like that they are different and need a different approach.

All things considered the game is good, but it would only take a few weeks of listening to the player's biggest concerns to make it a great game. I have probably missed some keys parts which could be improved but they will have been caught many times in the previous comments.

Thanks for taking the time to read my novel, the novels of others and I hope you listen to me and other players moving forward to make this game even better than it is today.

Jun 13, 2020, 14:1406/13/20
01/01/20

Hello raid/plarium team ...my name is David .. and well ... Hey I love this game and I play mobile games. ALOT , I know what people like , don’t like , and what they wish for as well as what really needs to be fixed (minor and major) and I have amazing ideas ! U must hear that often , but I’m sure if u were to what me out u may even hire me , I’ve always have games advice when I could , and some games have actually read and used my ideas , I’m a young adult and I’ve grown up with technology and seen it grow , it’s not new to me, and I love games , especially mobile games , and everyone who knows me loves my ideas and tells me to contact the servers .. but raid hasn’t really been interested in me ... I’ve got ideas that would increase their profit by A LOT , great ideas , creative ideas and smart ideas , please allow me to work with u guys , raid is a great game and I would love to help improve it to the best it can be! If I could get a job that would be a dream come true , please consider or better yet! Offer me a job on the Team? I promise I’ll show my worth and it won’t be a regret , let’s keep raid on the top for more than just a few years ! Let’s expand it into something like destiny , with extensions and more !!! And yes ..: I already have plans and many ideas for that ! I know that obviously if I were to join the team , all my ideas wouldn’t be just used right away , they’ll need to be explained and understood .. but none of that worries me ... I could help make raid sit at the top 5 chart for years and years to come , I know it’s no guarantee but I know I can do it ... working on a mobile game ... that’s my dream job and it always has been ... please at least give me a shot ... pack ideas ... dungeon ideas IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS ... you guys have achieved ur dream ... plarium.... please help me achieve mine ..... I’ve put a lot of money and time into raid ... I care about the game , and I. Want to know if you care about ur players ... give me a shot and in no time u will wonder why u didn’t get me sooner ! :) if you don’t believe me ... well that’s hard cause u don’t know me , why don’t u try it out ? I could very well be the reason this game will not die in a few years like people predict ... I don’t want it to die ! ... I won’t only make the game better I can make it more appealing to people who haven’t started playing yet ... don’t look past me ... I’m right here and I’m ready and I’m creative ... my whole life I have been ... I don’t know what else to say... to be honest .... I don’t even know if you guys read this ... :( when raid took my money but didn’t give me the purchase I made , I waited 2 months for a response ! .... please .... read this ... 🙏🏻 notice the potential because it’s here ! :) happy raiding 

Jun 14, 2020, 09:2406/14/20
Jun 16, 2020, 23:01(edited)
10/11/19

Hi there, i have been playing this game almost for almost a year i really like it but there are few things need to be changed 

1)Why not selling Rare champions (including void champions) and full energy in the Market , market is very useless except when there is rare shared which is not very often. 

Its so hard to get good rare and epic champions and more hard how we upgrade their skill 

2) it take me soooo much silver money to upgrade 1 lever artifact this always ending me broke with no silver most of the time sometimes it took a million and 400k to upgrade to level 16 for just one artifact?!!!!! Please solve this problem 
Jun 14, 2020, 10:0806/14/20
02/10/20

The game is good, very visually beautiful, but also very addictive. I’m removing a star because the game is very expensive. When you see the price of the packs that Plarium offers it is really grotesque, mind-blowing!

I’m removing a star for improving artifacts, again it costs a fortune and is also very unbalanced. I had 3,000,000 in money and for an artifact from level 13 to 16 I fell to 1,450,000. It's crazy !!!

Already the game is very slow to perfect a champion it takes hours of play and in addition the money we earn by doing campaigns or dungeons we lose it immediately and very quickly in artifact !!!

The last star that I remove is due to the bug in the game. I am stuck in the arena because I never manage to spend money 1

There is a progress mission that requires you to earn 50 silver coins and a challenge that requires 30 silver coins in the arena. Already to reach money 1 it is complicated and to stay there even more complicated because if one does not play during 1 hour approximately bah one falls again in bronze and one must tt start again and seen that the arena tokens do not push on the trees bah ca forces us to pay. And not to mention payment. Let's say that I reached money 1 before going to sleep bah the next morning I am not there anymore I have to start all over again !!! It is not normal !!!

To advance in the game we have to pay and it sucks! And no need to answer that you are trying to add as many free items as possible and that one can get a sacred glow for the completion of the monthly quest it is ridiculous

Jun 14, 2020, 10:1806/14/20
02/10/20

personally I will not buy any more pack until you lower the prices! Yesterday I saw a video on YouTube of a guy spending 300 antique shards during the 2x chance and he received only 2 legendary champions. I had 11 ancient shards and I had nothing but champions that I already had. how do you want us to progress ??? you don’t want us to progress that's it. You play on the fact that the game is super addictive to force us to pay to have miserable champions. it is high time that it changes !!!

Jun 24, 2020, 22:1006/24/20
06/18/20
Please would you provide some clarity regarding the classic arena.  I stop playing overnight leaving the arena on bronze tier 3 only to log in the next day to find I have been demoted to tier 2 this has happened several times. Even leaving overnight on tier 2 to log in next day put down to tier 1.  This is very discouraging facing a constant demotion it is like all your hard battling the day before is invain because every time you lose your points attained and position from the previous day.  Can this be remedied and explained.  I sincerely want to get up the tiers my best so far is bronze 3.  I have become very discouraged and depressed by this constantly happening.  Help me please. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.