All Categories

Patch Notes (04.08.21) Update 4.50

Patch Notes (04.08.21) Update 4.50

New Clan Features, Doom Tower Champions, and more!

i

This update brings Clan Improvements, a bigger Champion Collection, new Daily Login Rewards, and many other fixes and changes. Here’s the list of everything:

Clan Level, Clan Quests, Clan Benefits, and the Clan Shop.

Clan Levels & Benefits. All Clans now have Levels and give game-boosting Benefits to Clan Members. The higher the Clan’s Level, the bigger and better the Benefits. Each Clan Member will receive the following Benefits just for being in a Clan:

- Extra Campaign Silver. This increases the amount of Silver each member gets from farming Campaign stages.

- Extra Multi-Battle Attempts in the Dungeons and the Campaign.

- Increased Number of Clan Shop Slots. This unlocks access to additional Items in the Clan Shop.

- Increased Number of Clan Quests per week.

Clans earn Clan XP and level up as their Members complete Clan activities - such as Clan Quests and Clan Achievements. There are 20 Clan Levels. Clans that have already completed some Achievements will have already earned some Clan XP and may already be higher than Clan Level 1 when this feature goes live.

Note: Clan XP is tied to the Clan, so you won’t take it with you if you leave or get removed from a Clan, and the Clan won’t lose any Clan XP.

Clan Quests. Every week, your Clan will get a number of special missions to complete. They come in three levels of difficulty: Basic, Expert, and Elite. Elite Quests unlock at Clan Level 5, but Basic and Expert Clan Quests are available right away.

To start working on a Quest, a Clan Member has to decide to take it. Once a Clan Member takes a Quest, no one else can attempt that Quest that week. Coordinate with your Clan Members, and only grab the Quests you know you can complete.

Clan Quests refresh every Tuesday at 08:00 UTC. Each Clan Member can only take up to 3 Clan Quests per week, and progress for all Quests is tracked simultaneously. The Clan Quests tab will show a player’s name and avatar next to any Quests they’ve taken.

The higher your Clan's Level, the more Quests it will have available every week. Quests on offer will be spread evenly between Basic, Expert, and (once unlocked) Elite levels of difficulty.

Every 30 Clan Quests your Clan completes will earn the Clan some Clan XP. You'll also get Clan Gold for completing each Quest, which can be spent in the Clan Shop.

Clan Shop. The Clan Shop is where Clan Members can exchange Clan Gold for Items. The Clan Shop starts with 4 item Slots, but can expand all the way up to 12 Slots in total. Each Slot has its own pool of Items, and every week, each Slot will roll something new.

The Items in each Slot will be the same for every Clan. Higher Level Clans will just have access to more Items due to having more Slots unlocked.

The Clan Shop refreshes around the same time as Clan Quests (with a slight delay).

There’s a lot of new Clan content - so get together with your Clan, explore the new features, and start reaping the rewards. Now, onto the rest...

New Doom Tower Fragment Champions.

We’ve added 6 more Champions that can be obtained from Champion Fragments found in Secret Rooms in the Doom Tower. Here they are:

Normal Difficulty:

Taya

• Rarity: Epic
  • Type: Attack
  • Affinity: Void
  • Faction: Shadowkin

Dark Kael

• Affinity: Magic
  • Faction: Dark Elves

Gwynneth

• Faction: Dark Elves

Hard Difficulty:

Varl the Destroyer

• Rarity: Legendary
  • Affinity: Spirit
  • Faction: Orcs

Ba Satha

• Type: HP
  • Faction: Lizardmen

Vasal of the Seal

• Type: HP
  • Affinity: Force
  • Faction: Demonspawn

Note: these Champions can’t be summoned from Shards and are only available in the Doom Tower.

Daily Login Rewards changes.

We’ve added Champion Fragments to the final 30-Day repeating stage of the Login Rewards program (Days 271+) and swapped another reward around. The first Fragments will be for Cleopterix, and will switch out for another Champion after you’ve managed to collect all of Cleopterix’s Fragments. Note: this Champion will not drop from Sacred Shards. Here are the changes:

- Day 10: 300 Energy → Champion Fragments

- Day 25: Rank 5 Chicken → 300 Energy

- Day 30: Sacred Shard → Champion Fragments.

For those who are already in the final 30-Day stage of the Login Rewards program, your rewards will be updated for the next cycle after you collect your final reward (Sacred Shard) in the current one.

Game Experience Enhancements

- Increased the maximum number of Slots in your Champion Collection and Inbox from 300 to 400.

- Added an option to sell Artifacts and Accessories from the Multi-Battle result window.

- Rebalanced some Arena and Artifact-related Progress Missions to make them a little more accessible and easier to complete.

- Fixed a bug that resulted in selling similar Artifacts from the inbox when trying to sell Artifacts after opening a Classic Arena Chest.

- Fixed an error that occurred when opening up the Saved Teams & Skill Instructions Guide.

- The Go button in Progress Missions when you need to beat a certain Boss Stage will now lead to that exact Stage.

- Disabled hotkeys when changing a Saved Team name on Plarium Play.

- Disabled the ability to scroll during the Saved Teams feature tutorial due to it causing the tutorial to freeze.

- Fixed a bug that caused Multi-Battle attempts from Multi-Battle items to disappear after purchasing a Raid Card.

- Fixed an error that occurred if there was an apostrophe in a Saved Team name.

- Fixed a bug that allowed you to equip an Accessory from the wrong Faction when using the Fitting Room.

Champion and battle fixes

- Changed the Decrease C. DMG debuff to be a percentage reduction of the stat, rather than a flat number.

- The value of Shield buffs on Rotos the Lost Groom will be taken into account when his Spurn Oblivion Passive skill triggers.

- Fixed a bug that caused the popup that was supposed to warn you before you sacrifice a Common or Uncommon Champion used in a Saved Team to be shown after sacrificing in certain cases.

- Fixed a bug that caused Lyssandra’s Transference skill to transfer debuffs received from Krisk the Ageless’ Might of Ages Passive skill even after Lyssandra finished attacking.

- Skill Instructions now work as intended in Multi-Battle mode.

- Zavia no longer uses her Deadly Catalyst skill on the Clan Boss on Auto.

- Fixed an issue that caused Bosses to block self-placed debuffs (such as the Sleep debuff that should be placed by the “Protector” Crypt Keeper’s Reconstruct skill)

That’s everything we’ve got for you! We’re excited to hear what you think, so don’t forget to head on over to our forums to let us know what you think of these changes. 

Views
Comments
Aug 4, 2021, 12:3208/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 13:4708/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 13:48(edited)
07/20/20

There's still time to save from an exodus of veteran players. Please consider keeping the Sacred Shard and 5* chicken in the login rewards. It's just a terrible decision.

Aug 4, 2021, 13:4808/04/21
09/07/20

There are so few Sacred Shards and now you're taking away from that for Day 30 as well. What is this crap. I don't want your fragments if the shard is taken away.

Aug 4, 2021, 13:5108/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 14:54(edited)
08/26/19

So you guys didn't listen to us afterall. 

Regardless of how many time we raised our concerns, both in comments & DM; you guys simply didn't care about our feedbacks & went with what you actually planned. How dependable of you.

Think I was the fool here hoping that you guys actually cared about our opinions.

Thanks for making me realize this.

Aug 4, 2021, 13:5908/04/21
05/31/19
DarkShadow8169

so when supposedly is the clan quest supposed to start and where can i find it at???

Clan button, then go to bottom left

Aug 4, 2021, 14:0008/04/21
11/18/19

Never saw such terribles moves in game direction.

- Creating clan quests to make people competitive in same clan is so hawfull, useless, crappy and a nonsense.

- Removing the 2 best monthly rewards after such player base reaction. Considering your very own employee posted in this board "we are listening to you", how pathetic.

Going to spend my precious money on another game, nier seem a good choice so far.

Aug 4, 2021, 14:0208/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 14:08(edited)
02/09/19

While everyone vents about the login change (which sucks) i want to talk a bit about the new feature the Clan quests and shop... 

Everyone starts with 20 quests as the elite ones are unlocked at lvl 5 -_-

Plarium's playing it "cool" and slow... why would the give us 30 clan quests from the beginning, i'm not saying all 90 in order for everyone to get a bit of it. (you get 90 at Clan lvl 20) its not like with everything unlocked you can get a lego book faster than a month(900/week if u complete 3 elite q) or again 1 lego hero earlier than fucking 100 days (because that worked great with Drexthar...)

Looked a bit at the other top clans and not one hit lvl 5. My clan is missing some achievements - i think with the remaining achievements that we have to complete (15/20 mino, 14/20 market, sell artifacts 18/20) we would've reached Level 5. In the other case the clan needs to have everything done, achievement wise, + Basic & Expert quests done in order to get the Elite ones during the 1st week.

And now let's talk a bit about the elite quests - some are easy, most of them are fair(for a week and 1 out of 30 ppl) and two are plain stupid - Clear Spider/IG 20+ with rares from Lizardmen/KRevenant; are we a fucking joke to them!? xD

Aug 4, 2021, 14:0908/04/21
12/30/19

And we all held out breath .... Hoping for new features in Doomtower. That obviously didn't happen. We got yet an old rotation to deal with again. 

New champs for Doomtower - not a new feature - Simply an update to the already ingame Champs that some of the stronger players will unlock this rotation.

Clan Quests is a huge dissapointment. Starting this thing off with 20 Quests to be shard amung 30 members is just not a wise choise. It took us 30 minutes to complete them all. Now we wait for 6 days and 22 hours for new Clan Quest content again - Yes, yes, I know, we will unlock more Quests to do - But honestly they seem equally stupid...

Seriously - Who came up with :

"Clear the Dragon's Lair with all Rare Champions from the Dark Elves Faction 10 times (Stage 20+)" ??

"Summon 20 Rare champs from Mystic Shards" ?!? WTF.

"Clear spiders Den with all Rare Champions from the Knight Revenant Faction 10 times (Stage 20+) (We also have this version with Ogryn Tribes - and my guess is that all Factions rotate these completel lame Quests...

All-time-Favorite ... "Craft 5 Legendary Artifacts (HELMET) in the forge" - Good luck getting a clan member to do that outisde CvC.

List goes on - PLEASE have someone who actually play the game come up with Quest ideas - Because these were NOT created by someone who actually plays or knows the game.

And let's take a look at the items in the Shop - Which frankly aren't very good.

Shards are worth getting - Books are worth getting and probably the corehammers ... Which we willbe able to get in about 12-16 Weeks from now.... Unless we are unlucky with the RNG of the idiotic Quests on "Elite"

It is NOT an "Elite Quest Section" it's a Lame Quest Section".

Having vented about this for too long already I'll move on to the very idea - PLARIUM mentioned. "We will make it worth while staying in your clan...." That was in reference to Clan-hopping between CvC for better rewards(or rather MORE rewards)

This new addition did nothing to stop that - So clan-hopping for better CvC rewards will continue. What a shame.

Daily Login reward - Don't get me started. This was not to change - Yet it did and not for the better. Out goes Rank 5 Chicken Out goes Sacred Shard - In goes 2x Fragments - Ouch another kick in the groin for us.

I have always tried being objective in my replies here - But this is harsh.

All I am waiting for is another let-down when you announce the so-called Dupe system.

That will be the decider if I will finally uninstall the game.

At some point you will have to start listening to the players.

Aug 4, 2021, 14:1708/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 23:23(edited)
02/08/20

Thanks A LOT for double Yannica.

Edited

Aug 4, 2021, 14:1808/04/21
05/25/20

vos quetes de clan sont totalement stupide faire 200 runs dans un donjon (3200 energie) pour gagner de quoi acheter un poulet 3stars ou 10 petites potions vous etes vraiment serieux?

Aug 4, 2021, 14:2508/04/21
01/20/20
MrNuffle

And we all held out breath .... Hoping for new features in Doomtower. That obviously didn't happen. We got yet an old rotation to deal with again. 

New champs for Doomtower - not a new feature - Simply an update to the already ingame Champs that some of the stronger players will unlock this rotation.

Clan Quests is a huge dissapointment. Starting this thing off with 20 Quests to be shard amung 30 members is just not a wise choise. It took us 30 minutes to complete them all. Now we wait for 6 days and 22 hours for new Clan Quest content again - Yes, yes, I know, we will unlock more Quests to do - But honestly they seem equally stupid...

Seriously - Who came up with :

"Clear the Dragon's Lair with all Rare Champions from the Dark Elves Faction 10 times (Stage 20+)" ??

"Summon 20 Rare champs from Mystic Shards" ?!? WTF.

"Clear spiders Den with all Rare Champions from the Knight Revenant Faction 10 times (Stage 20+) (We also have this version with Ogryn Tribes - and my guess is that all Factions rotate these completel lame Quests...

All-time-Favorite ... "Craft 5 Legendary Artifacts (HELMET) in the forge" - Good luck getting a clan member to do that outisde CvC.

List goes on - PLEASE have someone who actually play the game come up with Quest ideas - Because these were NOT created by someone who actually plays or knows the game.

And let's take a look at the items in the Shop - Which frankly aren't very good.

Shards are worth getting - Books are worth getting and probably the corehammers ... Which we willbe able to get in about 12-16 Weeks from now.... Unless we are unlucky with the RNG of the idiotic Quests on "Elite"

It is NOT an "Elite Quest Section" it's a Lame Quest Section".

Having vented about this for too long already I'll move on to the very idea - PLARIUM mentioned. "We will make it worth while staying in your clan...." That was in reference to Clan-hopping between CvC for better rewards(or rather MORE rewards)

This new addition did nothing to stop that - So clan-hopping for better CvC rewards will continue. What a shame.

Daily Login reward - Don't get me started. This was not to change - Yet it did and not for the better. Out goes Rank 5 Chicken Out goes Sacred Shard - In goes 2x Fragments - Ouch another kick in the groin for us.

I have always tried being objective in my replies here - But this is harsh.

All I am waiting for is another let-down when you announce the so-called Dupe system.

That will be the decider if I will finally uninstall the game.

At some point you will have to start listening to the players.

So true :-/

Aug 4, 2021, 14:3408/04/21
12/30/19
Polinasirna

Thanks A LOT for double Yannica.

Edited

What do you mean "Double Yannica..."

I have 3 already, certainly not planning on a fourth ... Can't wait for a good Dupe system.

Aug 4, 2021, 14:3608/04/21
06/13/21

Hi. After update I can't play... I can't load or reinstal game... 

Error data folder not found... 

Application folder:

.../Local/Plarium/PlariumPlay/StandAloneApps/raid/245

There should be 'Raid_Data'

folder next to the executable 

What happend ?? What now? 

Aug 4, 2021, 14:5008/04/21
09/07/19

Again competing against my own clan. WELL DONE.

Aug 4, 2021, 14:5308/04/21
08/26/19
MrNuffle

What do you mean "Double Yannica..."

I have 3 already, certainly not planning on a fourth ... Can't wait for a good Dupe system.

Dupe System? The one they're still hammering final details about? Yeah, the one with multiple short-term & long-term usages right?

I can guarantee it too will be a huge disappointment. 1000000000%

Aug 4, 2021, 14:5608/04/21
12/07/20

Still think it was a crappy move to take away the rank 5 chank and sacred shard. Some of the new fgeatures are great such as breing able to sell from the multi battle results box. However, I really hate the limiting of clan quests to just 3 per person. Really sucks for the more active players. You guys seriously need to reconsider the chicken and shard deletion, bad move!

Aug 4, 2021, 15:0308/04/21
12/22/19

Plarium, you cross the line. Done with this game!

Aug 4, 2021, 15:1408/04/21
01/27/21

Clan Quests - You were told by everyone and their mother the issues with this and yet you did nothing.  The quests should be group accomplishments.  It is a clan, not Lord of the Flies.  I guess you felt that not enough clans broke up due to "Clan vs Clan" since some of us were ignoring, so you try to break us up this way?

Fusion Calendar - It starts tomorrow.  You are gettting worse at this.  Time after time, nothing at all, not even a notice in the events/tournaments tab, and then BAM! Fusion starts and we get slammed with everything.  It costs you nothing to communicate with us.  You messed up on a previous fusion on the arena event and had to make it easier and you decide instead of a little Quality insurance on your part that the better option is a complete lack of communication?  You took the wrong lesson.

Log in rewards - So... I guess you just weren't happy driving most people away from this game early, you also wanted to make the people who stuck with the game fed up enough with you that they'd quit?  Give back the sacred and give back the 5-star chicken.  None of us cares what else you take away.

Plarium, you guys really just cannot help yourself.  One step forward with things that excite us and then 2 giant leaps back.

OracleCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2021, 15:1908/04/21
03/02/21
Lamia

Hi. After update I can't play... I can't load or reinstal game... 

Error data folder not found... 

Application folder:

.../Local/Plarium/PlariumPlay/StandAloneApps/raid/245

There should be 'Raid_Data'

folder next to the executable 

What happend ?? What now? 

Hi! Normally I would suggest to reinstall the game, but in your case it is better to contact the support team  right away

Aug 4, 2021, 15:2108/04/21
03/06/20

Excited to hear what I think ?

I hope you can hold on a little longer because you're in for a treat!

But first I want to congratulate the entire development team for pulling this off! You're great!

And now without any further adue, I will tell you the thoughts that haunt me (surely this will fall onto deaf years or in this case blind eyes).

One of the most destructive updates I've seen in a long time! Destroying the best rewards in the game is a great acomplishment quite impossible to match. Clearly the decisions for the update has been passed down to the development team from someone with great marketing sense and amazing instinct to piss off people. The result is this insolet patch driven to remove "high value" rewards from the login rewards in order to create bigger demand for the goods that were removed just to force the players to purchase this artefact from the shop for obscene amount of money.  Despite the feedback that's been pouring in discord you've decided to proceed with this fiasco of an update. I hate it and I don't want it! I feel confident that lots of people will agree with me, because I've read more feedback in one week than you (palarium) have ever read. The whole thing is just insulting. Insolence will not get you far.

If you're not done with thinking of new ways to improve the game, please stop! You're not good at thinking.

Please start going for quality instead of predatorial techniques to extort people for money and focus on making a quality product. The money will come on it's own if you do.

OracleCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2021, 15:3308/04/21
03/02/21

Thank you for the feedback! I would like to note that those new Clan features are a relatively new addition to the game. I understand that some aspects might seem frustrating to you, and in some cases, some rebalance is needed. That all requires some time for testing and will come in due course. 

Please, remain civil and keep your feedback as constructive as possible. This way, it is easier for us to process it and to forward it to the game designers