All Categories

Patch Notes (04.08.21) Update 4.50

Patch Notes (04.08.21) Update 4.50

New Clan Features, Doom Tower Champions, and more!

i

This update brings Clan Improvements, a bigger Champion Collection, new Daily Login Rewards, and many other fixes and changes. Here’s the list of everything:

Clan Level, Clan Quests, Clan Benefits, and the Clan Shop.

Clan Levels & Benefits. All Clans now have Levels and give game-boosting Benefits to Clan Members. The higher the Clan’s Level, the bigger and better the Benefits. Each Clan Member will receive the following Benefits just for being in a Clan:

- Extra Campaign Silver. This increases the amount of Silver each member gets from farming Campaign stages.

- Extra Multi-Battle Attempts in the Dungeons and the Campaign.

- Increased Number of Clan Shop Slots. This unlocks access to additional Items in the Clan Shop.

- Increased Number of Clan Quests per week.

Clans earn Clan XP and level up as their Members complete Clan activities - such as Clan Quests and Clan Achievements. There are 20 Clan Levels. Clans that have already completed some Achievements will have already earned some Clan XP and may already be higher than Clan Level 1 when this feature goes live.

Note: Clan XP is tied to the Clan, so you won’t take it with you if you leave or get removed from a Clan, and the Clan won’t lose any Clan XP.

Clan Quests. Every week, your Clan will get a number of special missions to complete. They come in three levels of difficulty: Basic, Expert, and Elite. Elite Quests unlock at Clan Level 5, but Basic and Expert Clan Quests are available right away.

To start working on a Quest, a Clan Member has to decide to take it. Once a Clan Member takes a Quest, no one else can attempt that Quest that week. Coordinate with your Clan Members, and only grab the Quests you know you can complete.

Clan Quests refresh every Tuesday at 08:00 UTC. Each Clan Member can only take up to 3 Clan Quests per week, and progress for all Quests is tracked simultaneously. The Clan Quests tab will show a player’s name and avatar next to any Quests they’ve taken.

The higher your Clan's Level, the more Quests it will have available every week. Quests on offer will be spread evenly between Basic, Expert, and (once unlocked) Elite levels of difficulty.

Every 30 Clan Quests your Clan completes will earn the Clan some Clan XP. You'll also get Clan Gold for completing each Quest, which can be spent in the Clan Shop.

Clan Shop. The Clan Shop is where Clan Members can exchange Clan Gold for Items. The Clan Shop starts with 4 item Slots, but can expand all the way up to 12 Slots in total. Each Slot has its own pool of Items, and every week, each Slot will roll something new.

The Items in each Slot will be the same for every Clan. Higher Level Clans will just have access to more Items due to having more Slots unlocked.

The Clan Shop refreshes around the same time as Clan Quests (with a slight delay).

There’s a lot of new Clan content - so get together with your Clan, explore the new features, and start reaping the rewards. Now, onto the rest...

New Doom Tower Fragment Champions.

We’ve added 6 more Champions that can be obtained from Champion Fragments found in Secret Rooms in the Doom Tower. Here they are:

Normal Difficulty:

Taya

• Rarity: Epic
  • Type: Attack
  • Affinity: Void
  • Faction: Shadowkin

Dark Kael

• Affinity: Magic
  • Faction: Dark Elves

Gwynneth

• Faction: Dark Elves

Hard Difficulty:

Varl the Destroyer

• Rarity: Legendary
  • Affinity: Spirit
  • Faction: Orcs

Ba Satha

• Type: HP
  • Faction: Lizardmen

Vasal of the Seal

• Type: HP
  • Affinity: Force
  • Faction: Demonspawn

Note: these Champions can’t be summoned from Shards and are only available in the Doom Tower.

Daily Login Rewards changes.

We’ve added Champion Fragments to the final 30-Day repeating stage of the Login Rewards program (Days 271+) and swapped another reward around. The first Fragments will be for Cleopterix, and will switch out for another Champion after you’ve managed to collect all of Cleopterix’s Fragments. Note: this Champion will not drop from Sacred Shards. Here are the changes:

- Day 10: 300 Energy → Champion Fragments

- Day 25: Rank 5 Chicken → 300 Energy

- Day 30: Sacred Shard → Champion Fragments.

For those who are already in the final 30-Day stage of the Login Rewards program, your rewards will be updated for the next cycle after you collect your final reward (Sacred Shard) in the current one.

Game Experience Enhancements

- Increased the maximum number of Slots in your Champion Collection and Inbox from 300 to 400.

- Added an option to sell Artifacts and Accessories from the Multi-Battle result window.

- Rebalanced some Arena and Artifact-related Progress Missions to make them a little more accessible and easier to complete.

- Fixed a bug that resulted in selling similar Artifacts from the inbox when trying to sell Artifacts after opening a Classic Arena Chest.

- Fixed an error that occurred when opening up the Saved Teams & Skill Instructions Guide.

- The Go button in Progress Missions when you need to beat a certain Boss Stage will now lead to that exact Stage.

- Disabled hotkeys when changing a Saved Team name on Plarium Play.

- Disabled the ability to scroll during the Saved Teams feature tutorial due to it causing the tutorial to freeze.

- Fixed a bug that caused Multi-Battle attempts from Multi-Battle items to disappear after purchasing a Raid Card.

- Fixed an error that occurred if there was an apostrophe in a Saved Team name.

- Fixed a bug that allowed you to equip an Accessory from the wrong Faction when using the Fitting Room.

Champion and battle fixes

- Changed the Decrease C. DMG debuff to be a percentage reduction of the stat, rather than a flat number.

- The value of Shield buffs on Rotos the Lost Groom will be taken into account when his Spurn Oblivion Passive skill triggers.

- Fixed a bug that caused the popup that was supposed to warn you before you sacrifice a Common or Uncommon Champion used in a Saved Team to be shown after sacrificing in certain cases.

- Fixed a bug that caused Lyssandra’s Transference skill to transfer debuffs received from Krisk the Ageless’ Might of Ages Passive skill even after Lyssandra finished attacking.

- Skill Instructions now work as intended in Multi-Battle mode.

- Zavia no longer uses her Deadly Catalyst skill on the Clan Boss on Auto.

- Fixed an issue that caused Bosses to block self-placed debuffs (such as the Sleep debuff that should be placed by the “Protector” Crypt Keeper’s Reconstruct skill)

That’s everything we’ve got for you! We’re excited to hear what you think, so don’t forget to head on over to our forums to let us know what you think of these changes. 

Views
Comments
Aug 4, 2021, 12:3208/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 19:3408/04/21
05/21/17

When you don't respect the players by snubbing them and ignoring the critics, I think there is only one solution we all have to organize and boycott the packs to make you fold, that's the only thing who interests you and who could make a difference. Keep in mind that without us you can't live !  

Aug 4, 2021, 19:3808/04/21
10/12/20

Clan quests: Bust. Terrible quests, not enough for the clan, disparity in rewards has already created clan friction. You messed up with this one and in the exact way that the community warned you you would mess up.

Daily login rewards: Making it easy not to log in every day by taking that Sacred away and the 5star chicken.  Instead of pushing me to spend you are doing the opposite. It's getting easier everyday to shut the game down and ignore it instead of spending hours farming everything we need to farm.

Don't know who works at Plarium but they obviously don't listen to anyone.  I have ZERO incentive to complete the clan quests, did 3 today, rewards are trash and too expensive.  I can't be bothered to anger my clan that much to push to get the rewards.  I am however enjoying playing other games now like Hearthstone and FF.  

Aug 4, 2021, 19:3908/04/21
06/29/21

#changeplariumreviewto1star enabled.    #boycottspendingmoneyonplariumtillfixed  enabled.  I encourage the rest of you reading  this to do the same and encourage your friends / guildmates to do the same till plarium wakes up and realized they need us more than they need tyler aka ninja and need us more than updates that do NOTHING to listen to the player base, the ones they need the most.                                                                                                                

Aug 4, 2021, 19:5208/04/21
08/26/19
Oracle

Thank you for the feedback! I would like to note that those new Clan features are a relatively new addition to the game. I understand that some aspects might seem frustrating to you, and in some cases, some rebalance is needed. That all requires some time for testing and will come in due course. 

Please, remain civil and keep your feedback as constructive as possible. This way, it is easier for us to process it and to forward it to the game designers

Right. You say you want us to be civil & keep feedbacks constructive... that it would easier to process & forward it to the developers. But do you actually plan on doing that?
I specifically, very humbly & in as detailed manner as possible, addressed my doubts & concerns (regarding the clan improvements patch) to you in last 4.50 update thread.
Upon not getting any reply to my comment, even by next day; I DM you asking to go through my comment & provide us with an answer. I even entered link to my message so that you don't have to manually search it. Another day passed & I still didn't get any reply/ response to my dm or comment. But still keeping hope, I again pinged you a second time in DM, asking you to go through the comment & give your valuable response. But like earlier, it too got overlooked & ignored.
And today when this update finally rolled, I came to realise that I was the fool for blindly trusting your words. That your actually wanted & cared for our opinions about the patch.
Don't think I'd ever be able to trust you again Oracle... Sorry.

Aug 4, 2021, 19:5608/04/21
04/15/20

You  just  killed  my  clan,  rewards  for  the  the  clan  quests  need  to  be  for  all  members.  We  have  10players  in  the  right  time  zone  who  have  farmed  all  coins  leaving  NOTHING  for  anyone  else.  Way  to  go  Palarium  kill  my  clan  thanks!!!  

Aug 4, 2021, 20:0408/04/21
06/17/21

the  Clan  quests  are  all  messed  up,  and  the  daily  log  in  change  is  so  stupid,  i  rater  have  a  sacred  shard  then  get  fragments .

Aug 4, 2021, 20:4008/04/21
12/21/20
Oracle

Thank you for the feedback! I would like to note that those new Clan features are a relatively new addition to the game. I understand that some aspects might seem frustrating to you, and in some cases, some rebalance is needed. That all requires some time for testing and will come in due course. 

Please, remain civil and keep your feedback as constructive as possible. This way, it is easier for us to process it and to forward it to the game designers

Whilst I appreciate you have a job to do, sadly I don't think anyone believes you anymore, the last thread clearly indicated the playerbase did not want the proposed changes and they went ahead anyway. The games owners/devs are clearly not in touch with the players and this is usually not a good sign, plus greed isn't always good.

Aug 4, 2021, 20:5908/04/21
09/24/19

chickens * 5 (meant less farming time)
and the sacred ones (with high possibility of garbage or in some cases duplicates)
and what new players were targeting for Legendary Champion Shards that will go straight to the trunk.

The only thing they lack and from what I see will pass soon the sacred of the clan chief.

It will be nice to see how it gets out of hand since they don't care what the community thinks. 

Aug 4, 2021, 21:4008/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 23:52(edited)
09/07/20

Assuming I can get a Basic Quest every week on average. Then I get 50 Clan Gold on average per week. That means I can get a 3* chicken after 6 weeks. When my Clan reaches level 5, I can even buy a fragment every 2 weeks. That means I have then after only 200 weeks Yannica completely. That's only about 4 years. Wow, that's what I call a lavish reward. 

I think it's great that the sacred shards and the 5* chicken are no longer available for the daily login. We get fragments for the best champion in the whole universe. 

Best Plarium update ever. I am so happy. 

** Sarcasm off **

i am so extremely pissed off that i could puke in a ray

Aug 4, 2021, 21:4108/04/21
05/30/20

Commnt on fait quand on est tout seul et qu'on ne connaît personne pour aller dans un clan quand on est belge et qu'on a 75 ans ?

Aug 4, 2021, 21:4208/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 21:44(edited)
12/29/19

Should've continued with the zavia changes by making it so she doesn't use her A3 first in ALL areas of the game. I know it can be changed by us for each team, would just make a bit more sense considering it's damage comes from the poisons on an enemy lolcontinuedwiththezaviachan

Aug 4, 2021, 21:5408/04/21
10/08/20

Why does Plarium ONLY care about the upper level players??  As a game developer, you should care about ALL of the players equally. ESPECIALLY the newer ones. Yet, those are the ones you deliberately ignore and throw to the dogs. You shoud work on a tutorial for new players. One they can turn off once they feel confident. A hint system they can keep on to recommend "hey, this would be a good time to level up some extra 1-stars to 2-stars and at least develop them to 4-star and have them ready, etc. It can stay on and give them hints throughout the entire game if they would like the help.  Have better ways of farming fricken chickens (and don't take the ones we can EARN by playing each day away from us (greedy!). 

How about specials for Senior Citizens to play? There are currently about 64 MILLION seniors in the USA alone and about 617 MILLION in the world!  A lot of seniors have played games like this before (EQ, EQ2, WOW, etc) but was many years ago when our brains were a lil sharper. Now we are all stuck inside due to Covid (highest risk catagory) and have nothing to do but chase the wife around the house, but when we catch her, we forget why we were chasing her to begin with! 

Millions would probably LOVE to play Raid, but it is an extremely difficult game to play for seniors and even some other adults. For example, approx 400+ characters to keep track of by remembering what they look like. No name permanently attached to the picture to help remember....come on people...are you that selfishly unaware??  

As a senior, I am mostly (MOSTLY) Free to Play. We are on extremely limited budget with only US Social Security for inome. Not all seniors are that limited. A lot have multimillion dollar homes, $300-$500 motorhomes, winter homes, etc. I payed for a few things once in a while (when I could sneak it past the wifey) but then stopped when I got sooooo pissed at Pla for being so greedy, no help, and everything that came out new was geared to the younger set, and geared toward the very top group of players that might have 200+ level 60 6-star totally maxed out characters. You are looking at it wrong, it's the newer ones and the seniors who are going to leave and not look back, NOT the young set who have all the characters maxed out. They have fun being in GOD mode and being able to kill everything. They are not going anywhere. 

I personally have not bought anything for a while because I am seriously thinking about quitting Raid. It's not any fun anymore (actually never was much fun due to being too complicated). (I am a college grad with an MBA so I am not uneducated). Your communication system sucks. Corporate wise and game wise. I think I have played 9-10 months or so with never missing a day to log in. YET....Pla still cannot get my email address connected to my account even after sending 4-5 support requests about it. It keeps coming back that the email address I am sending it to (from your reply and link) is INVALID....not my email address, but YOUR LINK. 

I have tried 4 different times to talk to someone in the game. Actually had a question at each of the times, out of numerous attempts on each of the 4x, I received 1 single response to one attempt.  Also, after 9-10 months of playing, I know the names of maybe 20 characters buy their picture. All the others I have to look up and change 3-4 screens to even do that. I still have no idea what the monthly PAY program is or how much it is even though I have tried to look it up many times. I have read somewhere there is a FREE Core one, and one for $10 month, but have no idea what the difference is or if there are even more after that. 

Sorry  to be so verbose, but I have wanted to do this for months but never found the time. Raid is interesting, though I cannot say it is much fun due to being frustrated so much. You should do a poll of your players but age range (teen-20, 20-30, 30-40, 40-50, 50-60, 60-70, and over 70) Ask them to respond to generic questions about the game.  How much they like it, how easy is it to play, How easy to understand the ongoing mechanics of the game, How easy to keep track of the multitude of characters, Does it appear Pla is interested in you and your age group, or just your money, there are probably 10-20 more questions I could come up with that would put you more in touch with your player base and be able to keep them happy. A lot of us just cannot compeat with they 20-30 year olds who are making $300-500,000 per year and have lots of money to through around. Every dollar I spend on Raid is a dollar I cannot spend on food, mortgage payment, medicines, and gas for the car for Dr appts. I might have considered spending more if all your prices were like half or less than they are now. 

To those of you who read this, but fall in the catagory of high disposable inome, I apologize. I am not picking on you and am not jealous of you. I just think Pla is just too greedy and short sighted. They really don't care about the players at either end of the spectrum. 

As for whoever is reading this from Pla, I expect one person may begin reading it and never pass it on. Maybe not even finish reading it and delete it from the forum. I apologize for my rant, but that is not what it really is. It is suggestions to make Raid a MUCH BETTER game to be enjoyed by millions more. I spent 30+ years in computer sales and marketing. I hope someone pays attention to it and makes it a better game. I doubt I will ever see it happen. I keep thinking of quitting and joining the ever-growing consortium called "Those who USED TO PLAY Raid..." 

Aug 4, 2021, 22:3508/04/21
10/08/17

Idea = Good, Achievement = Zero.
Clan quests: not enough quests for all players, no collective quest ...
If you remove the sacred shard to give us the fragments, instead of giving us a legendary mediocre either you have to create a new legendary or you give us neutral fragements that we can place to legendary or epic of our choice.

Aug 4, 2021, 22:4208/04/21
12/07/20

Already commented once today but feeling super frustrated and just have to say again, the new clan quests has potential but as of now, the way it functions is terribly flawed. I am a very active player and by lunchtime had already completed my 3 tasks  I am allowed per week. Now I get to watch for the next several days as the other tasks sit undone by the less active palyers when I could be doing them myself. Not to mention the three tasks I accomplished leaves me with very minimal rewards almost as if the whole thing was pretty pointless to fool with. This needs to change ASAP. 

Aug 4, 2021, 23:3308/04/21
09/23/20

Eberyone  is  allowed  to  do  3  clan  quests  per  week  ....  except  there  isnt  enough  quests  for  everyone  so  its  gonna  result  in  pissed  off  players  and  clan  drama  ....  dumb

Aug 4, 2021, 23:5208/04/21
04/24/19

Well done Plarium - Clan Quests are the WORST feature you have ever added.  Pitting clan members against each other to fight over quests basically destroys the whole concept of having a clan.  Is it your goal to actually break clans apart?  If it is, well then congratulations, your efforts will bear fruit.

Aug 5, 2021, 00:1208/05/21
12/01/19

DO NOT TAKE OUR RANK 5 CHICKEN AND SACRED SACRED SHARD AWAY. THE COMMUNITY DOESN'T WANT THAT.

DO NOT TAKE OUR RANK 5 CHICKEN AND SACRED SACRED SHARD AWAY. THE COMMUNITY DOESN'T WANT THAT.

Hopefully the message is heard now..??

Aug 5, 2021, 00:4808/05/21
04/17/20
Cherub

So you guys didn't listen to us afterall. 

Regardless of how many time we raised our concerns, both in comments & DM; you guys simply didn't care about our feedbacks & went with what you actually planned. How dependable of you.

Think I was the fool here hoping that you guys actually cared about our opinions.

Thanks for making me realize this.

You are wrong, they still listen but they only listen the player only spent 20000 dollar/ month =))

Aug 5, 2021, 01:2008/05/21
02/12/20

It is obvious that they are a casino company, they give us the worst and for us to obtain something fairly well we have to pay. No, thanks.

And about fusion, we all asked urogrim, because cybele is very bad. Urogrim being epic is better than cybele A DAMN LEGENDARY and with this they show that you know it well.

Aug 5, 2021, 01:3808/05/21
05/28/20
Oracle

When you say "Thank you for the feedback" what exactly do you mean. The community gave the most (both in volume & clarity) feedback on the forum in a seriously long time but ..............

When you say "some aspects might seem frustrating to you" & I'm thinking clan quests here I suspect you are not a player, not much of a thinker & probably don't understand what the word "might" really means.

When you say "requires some time for testing" what makes you think that if anyone couldn't understand the shard/ chicken feedback or the whole quest monstrosity that any further time or effort will improve it.

I can only hope that these are not your words but that its company words you are required to deleiver. If I am wrong then  in the kindest way can I suggest that you run not walk to the exit & start looking for another job that doesnt have a high communication requirement. Can I suggest lawnmowing.

I've said it before but it remains valid - can the person who thought of these idea's (shard/chicken removal & clan quests in particular) to be moved to archiving & the committee that signed off on them sacked immediately.