All Categories

Patch Notes (04.08.21) Update 4.50

Patch Notes (04.08.21) Update 4.50

New Clan Features, Doom Tower Champions, and more!

i

This update brings Clan Improvements, a bigger Champion Collection, new Daily Login Rewards, and many other fixes and changes. Here’s the list of everything:

Clan Level, Clan Quests, Clan Benefits, and the Clan Shop.

Clan Levels & Benefits. All Clans now have Levels and give game-boosting Benefits to Clan Members. The higher the Clan’s Level, the bigger and better the Benefits. Each Clan Member will receive the following Benefits just for being in a Clan:

- Extra Campaign Silver. This increases the amount of Silver each member gets from farming Campaign stages.

- Extra Multi-Battle Attempts in the Dungeons and the Campaign.

- Increased Number of Clan Shop Slots. This unlocks access to additional Items in the Clan Shop.

- Increased Number of Clan Quests per week.

Clans earn Clan XP and level up as their Members complete Clan activities - such as Clan Quests and Clan Achievements. There are 20 Clan Levels. Clans that have already completed some Achievements will have already earned some Clan XP and may already be higher than Clan Level 1 when this feature goes live.

Note: Clan XP is tied to the Clan, so you won’t take it with you if you leave or get removed from a Clan, and the Clan won’t lose any Clan XP.

Clan Quests. Every week, your Clan will get a number of special missions to complete. They come in three levels of difficulty: Basic, Expert, and Elite. Elite Quests unlock at Clan Level 5, but Basic and Expert Clan Quests are available right away.

To start working on a Quest, a Clan Member has to decide to take it. Once a Clan Member takes a Quest, no one else can attempt that Quest that week. Coordinate with your Clan Members, and only grab the Quests you know you can complete.

Clan Quests refresh every Tuesday at 08:00 UTC. Each Clan Member can only take up to 3 Clan Quests per week, and progress for all Quests is tracked simultaneously. The Clan Quests tab will show a player’s name and avatar next to any Quests they’ve taken.

The higher your Clan's Level, the more Quests it will have available every week. Quests on offer will be spread evenly between Basic, Expert, and (once unlocked) Elite levels of difficulty.

Every 30 Clan Quests your Clan completes will earn the Clan some Clan XP. You'll also get Clan Gold for completing each Quest, which can be spent in the Clan Shop.

Clan Shop. The Clan Shop is where Clan Members can exchange Clan Gold for Items. The Clan Shop starts with 4 item Slots, but can expand all the way up to 12 Slots in total. Each Slot has its own pool of Items, and every week, each Slot will roll something new.

The Items in each Slot will be the same for every Clan. Higher Level Clans will just have access to more Items due to having more Slots unlocked.

The Clan Shop refreshes around the same time as Clan Quests (with a slight delay).

There’s a lot of new Clan content - so get together with your Clan, explore the new features, and start reaping the rewards. Now, onto the rest...

New Doom Tower Fragment Champions.

We’ve added 6 more Champions that can be obtained from Champion Fragments found in Secret Rooms in the Doom Tower. Here they are:

Normal Difficulty:

Taya

• Rarity: Epic
  • Type: Attack
  • Affinity: Void
  • Faction: Shadowkin

Dark Kael

• Affinity: Magic
  • Faction: Dark Elves

Gwynneth

• Faction: Dark Elves

Hard Difficulty:

Varl the Destroyer

• Rarity: Legendary
  • Affinity: Spirit
  • Faction: Orcs

Ba Satha

• Type: HP
  • Faction: Lizardmen

Vasal of the Seal

• Type: HP
  • Affinity: Force
  • Faction: Demonspawn

Note: these Champions can’t be summoned from Shards and are only available in the Doom Tower.

Daily Login Rewards changes.

We’ve added Champion Fragments to the final 30-Day repeating stage of the Login Rewards program (Days 271+) and swapped another reward around. The first Fragments will be for Cleopterix, and will switch out for another Champion after you’ve managed to collect all of Cleopterix’s Fragments. Note: this Champion will not drop from Sacred Shards. Here are the changes:

- Day 10: 300 Energy → Champion Fragments

- Day 25: Rank 5 Chicken → 300 Energy

- Day 30: Sacred Shard → Champion Fragments.

For those who are already in the final 30-Day stage of the Login Rewards program, your rewards will be updated for the next cycle after you collect your final reward (Sacred Shard) in the current one.

Game Experience Enhancements

- Increased the maximum number of Slots in your Champion Collection and Inbox from 300 to 400.

- Added an option to sell Artifacts and Accessories from the Multi-Battle result window.

- Rebalanced some Arena and Artifact-related Progress Missions to make them a little more accessible and easier to complete.

- Fixed a bug that resulted in selling similar Artifacts from the inbox when trying to sell Artifacts after opening a Classic Arena Chest.

- Fixed an error that occurred when opening up the Saved Teams & Skill Instructions Guide.

- The Go button in Progress Missions when you need to beat a certain Boss Stage will now lead to that exact Stage.

- Disabled hotkeys when changing a Saved Team name on Plarium Play.

- Disabled the ability to scroll during the Saved Teams feature tutorial due to it causing the tutorial to freeze.

- Fixed a bug that caused Multi-Battle attempts from Multi-Battle items to disappear after purchasing a Raid Card.

- Fixed an error that occurred if there was an apostrophe in a Saved Team name.

- Fixed a bug that allowed you to equip an Accessory from the wrong Faction when using the Fitting Room.

Champion and battle fixes

- Changed the Decrease C. DMG debuff to be a percentage reduction of the stat, rather than a flat number.

- The value of Shield buffs on Rotos the Lost Groom will be taken into account when his Spurn Oblivion Passive skill triggers.

- Fixed a bug that caused the popup that was supposed to warn you before you sacrifice a Common or Uncommon Champion used in a Saved Team to be shown after sacrificing in certain cases.

- Fixed a bug that caused Lyssandra’s Transference skill to transfer debuffs received from Krisk the Ageless’ Might of Ages Passive skill even after Lyssandra finished attacking.

- Skill Instructions now work as intended in Multi-Battle mode.

- Zavia no longer uses her Deadly Catalyst skill on the Clan Boss on Auto.

- Fixed an issue that caused Bosses to block self-placed debuffs (such as the Sleep debuff that should be placed by the “Protector” Crypt Keeper’s Reconstruct skill)

That’s everything we’ve got for you! We’re excited to hear what you think, so don’t forget to head on over to our forums to let us know what you think of these changes. 

Views
Comments
Aug 4, 2021, 12:3208/04/21
Aug 5, 2021, 01:4108/05/21
Aug 5, 2021, 01:44(edited)
05/07/21
Oracle

Thank you for the feedback! I would like to note that those new Clan features are a relatively new addition to the game. I understand that some aspects might seem frustrating to you, and in some cases, some rebalance is needed. That all requires some time for testing and will come in due course. 

Please, remain civil and keep your feedback as constructive as possible. This way, it is easier for us to process it and to forward it to the game designers

While still a new player here, this feels like chaos. 

The community would not need to provide feedback if already released in a balanced state. Have you considered a volunteer community driven feedback loop? 

Whoever is on the business side making decisions about the game direction sure seems likely to cause irreparable damage to reputation and bottom line over the long run. 

This latest release has actively discouraged me from participating in clans until rebalanced.  

I recommend the team take a step back and actually re-evaluate customer feedback here. 

It's typically never a good idea to implement changes before their fully baked while simultaneously breaking expectations at the same time (the whole chicken & shard thing). 

Bottom line, imho rework is needed here. Espeically, if you're looking to continue to appeal to your player base (and their wallets). 

Remain hopeful all addressed and better calls are made. 

It will certainly be fascinating if any impact to bottom line over the next days, weeks and months and confirmed attributable to this release. 

Aug 5, 2021, 02:2708/05/21
07/18/21

The clan quests update is a huge failure of a project. 

Everything is there for it to be great but the way it functions is the worst idea ever.

They sure are making it easier to turn away from this game even after many hours/days/weeks/months invested when theres new games on the horizon like New World or plenty of others coming out.

Not even buying the $10 gem pack at this point.

Aug 5, 2021, 03:2508/05/21
04/20/20

Some big disappointments with this patch.

1. New Content is great but the game is very time consuming. If I want to get everything done daily the game is literally running on my phone almost 24/7. We need ways to speed this up, such as risking to spend 5x the energy for 5x the rewards in a single run.

2. Removing the 5* chicken and sacred shard from daily rewards is a huge slap in the face. Many of us depend on those 2 items each month. Especially as the champion fragments are one I already have! I realize I'm in the minority of players who have that champion but she's not so game changing that I'd even want her instead of what we were already given. You have a few days to change it back before we're in our new daily rewards cycle, please do not miss that chance.

3. The implementation of clan quests is just terrible. It seems like you really rushed it out simply to meet a deadline. While clan quests are a good idea, they need some changes. I shouldn't feel at war with my own clan because none of the quests are available because there aren't enough quests. Make the quests more collaborative. Either make them clan wide or allow several members to choose a single quest to work toward finishing it.

4. The option to sell artifacts after a multi-battle is great. Please also add an option to sell straight from the mailbox too.

5. I realize this isn't in the patch anywhere but hopefully one day it can be. Please add an option to "end multi-battles after current battle ends".

Aug 5, 2021, 03:4508/05/21
Aug 5, 2021, 03:47(edited)
04/23/20

Does anyone know how many XP points are required for each level? 

How do we get those XP points? (I mean exactly e.g. "do this and Clan gets that much XP points")

At least when we reach level 5 we may be able to agree not to take more than 1 Quest.

CLAN QUESTS: THE MOST DISAPPOINTING GAME FEATURE SINCE THE TIME THAT CB HAD FINITE HP.

PLARIUM YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO LEAVE THE GAME 😫

Aug 5, 2021, 04:1608/05/21
03/19/21
Lamia

Hi. After update I can't play... I can't load or reinstal game... 

Error data folder not found... 

Application folder:

.../Local/Plarium/PlariumPlay/StandAloneApps/raid/245

There should be 'Raid_Data'

folder next to the executable 

What happend ?? What now? 

I uninstalled plarium play and raid and rebooted and it worked for me last time I got this message.

Aug 5, 2021, 04:3708/05/21
Aug 5, 2021, 04:38(edited)
05/25/20

Plarium you fucked up like hmmmm   always 

it's time for 1 star  rating and uninstal . 

Aug 5, 2021, 06:3008/05/21
07/05/20

To much drama over this, is enough quests for everyone in the clan ,just the clan has to reach level 20 to unlock 90 quests, so can everyone get his 3 quests,  need a rotation between clan players every week until clan reach level 20, good luck to everyone

Aug 5, 2021, 07:0408/05/21
12/04/19
Oracle

Thank you for the feedback! I would like to note that those new Clan features are a relatively new addition to the game. I understand that some aspects might seem frustrating to you, and in some cases, some rebalance is needed. That all requires some time for testing and will come in due course. 

Please, remain civil and keep your feedback as constructive as possible. This way, it is easier for us to process it and to forward it to the game designers

Not once have you taken community feedback into account and actually changed something for the better. 

The login rewards were universally disliked. They were given multiple different options that would have been better and kept all the rewards but add the fragments. You did NOTHING. 

The Clan Quests were pointed out by Content Creators to be problematic. Yet, you still moved forward with it. Now, you give us 20 clan quests to complete between 30 clan members who can all grab 3 of them. HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE AT ALL?!?!?!? 

It's so simple, yet you just keep getting it wrong! Listen to the DAMN COMMUNITY. When 100% of the people think one way and you go the other or forge on with your original idea it's just driving more and more players away. I guess it's better to push away the older players who have spent their lot than to make a successful ongoing game for years to come.

Aug 5, 2021, 07:2008/05/21
06/13/21

August 5, 2021 – New York, NY USA

To: Avi Shalel - PLARIUM Global Ltd Management & Devs

Re: Raid Shadow Legends – My Thoughts, Experience, Suggestions and Recommended Fixes Your Company and Devs Should Seriously Consider – (Copy of this Post Emailed)  

My Five (5) Suggestions, Improvements and Fixes -  

Please Note: This Post is to help Plarium Global and its Game Developers, Creators to Improve and Fix the Game Raid Shadow Legends and the Overall Experience for all Players, especially for those that support the game and pay to play, like myself. This comment post is not a complaint. I am sharing my fair and honest suggestions, and experiences with Plarium Global, its Game Developers, Creators, Players and the Gaming Community to make the game better for all players. 

Dear Plarium Global Devs and Management:

I been playing Raid Shadow Legends since June 14, 2021, and while I like exploring new games from time to time being a long-time gamer, there are many issues in the game your company should seriously consider fixing, and improving. Especially, for the long-term benefit of your loyal Players, your company, and the gaming community your company provides its gaming services to. Without Players and the Community that support Raid Shadow Legends, you wouldn’t have a gaming platform, so hopefully your company will consider my suggestions and take them seriously.  

I understand nothing is perfect in this crazy world, but we all know better on how to
improve and make things better, and I always give the games I like to play a fair
chance, no matter how frustrating.  

Side note and mention for all Players: On YouTube I strongly recommend for all new players to visit Hell Hades and ASH: RAID Shadow Legends channels - both offer some very helpful tips and guides for all players. 

Considering this game launched in July 2018, I am sharing a fair review and my experiences with Raid Shadow Legends so far, here is my overall review and recommended suggestions, fixes and improvements for the game: 

Here’s what I like about the game so far: Game graphics are great. The beginning game play is good with the storyline attached. The rewards are generous for a free to play Game, and frankly anyone complaining about it should not. Players are getting free and daily rewards, and that should be appreciated by all Players, regardless. Raid Shadow Legends is fun and challenging to play, I even referred my nephew to play. He likes it so far and gave me his honest feedback about the game too. 

The daily rewards are also nice to have. I’ve reached level 48, and still learning about the game mechanics, even though I have run into several frustrating issues, and bugs in the game, I enjoy playing the game so far.

Here’s what I dislike about the game, and my thoughts/experience, suggestions, recommended improvements and fixes for Raid Shadow Legends: Despite the fact that I’ve spent over $300 in the game to date. I have no problem spending money on things I like, but not when there are frustrating issues and game mechanics, some buggy for sure, that make the experience unrewarding, time consuming and not fun for anyone playing. If you want to keep and expand your Player base and community, I strongly suggest you consider the follow:  

The First Issue and Biggest Problem in the Game: (Gear Leveling) Your gear leveling system is either badly broken, or it’s made in a way that is of no benefit to any player, and clearly not rewarding, no matter where Players are in their game progress. For only ONE (1) – 3* to 4* star gear to cost over 1 million silver to level up is either a bad broken bug, or worse, that is your set game mechanics which is clearly flawed, unrewarding and clearly misleading to Players when you sell in-game items that offer you to progress faster to take your game to the ‘Next Level.’ Not to mention, it costs many millions more to get to max gear levels for just one to two gear items in the game. That is bad, unrewarding and seriously flawed game mechanics. Also, for the gear upgrade to fail on “High” chance is also a major issue in the game. For gear upgrades to fail 17 times on High is unreal, and seems like a broken game mechanic. That is very bad and unrewarding to say the least, especially when you offer and sell in-game items that offer to help your game progress when in fact it hasn’t helped much at all. Free to play or not, this is not a good part of the game overall, and it should be fixed and improved big time. In fact, it is the worst part of the game, and very hindering to all Players. 

Suggested Solution: Bring down the silver cost of gear leveling by 50% and increase the percentage chance of success by 50% for all Free to Play Players, and offer an optional Subscription base to Premium Paying Players for them to pay the current silver prices for them to have guaranteed gear leveling to 16 max level. And if the game mechanics and percentages for gear leveling is simply buggy and broken, fix it as well, because as of this writing, it is very flawed, broken, and very unrewarding. Not to mention, it is the biggest issue and turn off in the game overall, and virtually all of the Players and gaming community agree. It is also one of the main reasons why Players end up leaving the game. It’s a progression game killer, and that is not good to have in any game, especially when Players pay for in-game items and do not progress or get to the ‘next level’ as your company sells and advertises in the game. This can be easily fixed, if your company chooses to fix and improve the gear leveling system in the game for all Players. 

Second Issue: (Energy) Your Energy Game system in Raid Shadow Legends is fine for all FREE to play Players, and I get that part. However, I pay for a Raid Card to get extra perks, but I don’t get any extra Energy. When a Player is paying your company to make extra progress in the game, it is not so Free anymore. Your company can fix this, easily. 

Suggested Solution: Offer a monthly Subscription game plan that includes unlimited energy, and other in-game perks, so players can make real progress in the game. As much as you offer all kinds of in-game items and a monthly Subscriptions like your Raid Card, you should offer one that has all of the max benefits to allow real progression. This would make the game a lot more fun and rewarding to play. Your company can easily do this, and have a more successful Free to Play game that players can enjoy, even if it’s a grind to make progress. But with an optional paid game subscription that offers real premium in-game perks instead of selling little perks that don’t really help make that much progress, if at
all, would be a BIG game changer for Plarium and Raid Shadow Legends. 

Examples of other gaming company that offer Free to Play, but also offer in-game items that
allow for real progress and for players to enjoy. Example: Hearthstone, SWTOR and many other successful games offer true Free to play online games, and charge reasonable prices for in-game items offered optionally for all of their players, which allows all Players to truly enjoy their gaming experience and make progress. Improving on these suggestions would further help expand and support Plarium Global and its gaming platforms. 

Third Issue: (Honesty & Pricing in Raid Shadow Legends) Your company should be more transparent about all in-game items Players buy and what they actually do in terms of genuinely progressing in the game, and what real progress and expectations Paying Players should have, especially under your current gaming mechanics. Because it is not very honest at all. As per my own experience, and many other players who PAY your company to make progress in the game to get to the ‘Next Level’ – unfortunately, the progress is minimal at best, but the bugs, game mechanics and grind make it very disappointing when you spend real world money, only to be stuck with many limitations in the game, and there is no real progress even when paying for in-game items. That is very troubling and disappointing to say the least. 

Suggested Solution: Like I said, offering a monthly Subscription option and removing in-game limitations would be one big way to fix this. While Free To Play Players should expect limitations, and grinding to progress, Players who Pay your company should NOT have such limitation and progress issues when real money is involved. This is a big issue and a problem your company can fix. Also, your prices for in-game items are ridiculously overpriced for a game system that has major limitations, bugs and issues that hinders game progression in many ways. And it is a big turn off to all Players, as I am sure you already know this by now. Again, it is a problem Plarium Global and its creators can fix. 

Fourth Issue: (Arena PvP in Raid Shadow Legends) This can be fun to play, but the biggest problem here is: It is very unbalanced when it comes to (PvP) Player vs Player, not to mention we are not really Playing PvP in real time with another Player is NOT a true PvP experience. Because I am NOT Playing another Player live at all! It's as if there are just a list of opponents that you select, as there is no mutual selection between two players, or groups to join in the PvP Arena. PvP Players can simply choose any opponent in Classic Arena or Tag Team, and the choices all Players have for a real and fair challenge in the game are very limited. For example: Arena PvP opponents in either Arena in terms of Power, are very high in power, to very low in power, and most of the time the list of opponents are much higher in power to challenge, forcing players to “Refresh once for free” then pay 5 to 15 gems to refresh until you find a fair challenge, or wait every 15 minutes for a free refresh, which is a bit time
consuming. So if a players wants to find a decent or fair challenge it can end up costing players extra gems only to find a fair and challenging Arena opponent. Not to mention all of the bots in the game.  

Suggested Solution: Program your game AI algorithm to fairly balance and match other players in PvP in terms of Power, level etc. to avoid this issue in the game overall. Since Players in Raid Shadow Legends are not really battling other Players in real time PvP game play, make an option to have Players put together their best Champions to battle in auto mode with opponents of similar Power to compete for rewards, or make PvP truly live where we are playing each other in real time without “Auto mode” as another option. And remove the cost of refresh for all Subscription based premium game accounts for all players, as an added perk for paying Players. You can leave the Refresh option as is for all Free to Play Players, but regardless, you should fix and improve the Arena PvP system so there is not such a major disparity in Power and level between Players. Raid Shadow Legends should be a more fun, fair, challenging and rewarding game system for all Players, especially for those who pay your company to play. This can definitely be improved in many ways.  

Fifth and Final Suggestion: (Raid Shadow Legends Storyline, Gear and Unique Looks)

I believe the game can seriously improve and attract a lot more players if you expanded on the game storyline, and expansions to make the game worth spending the time, and money (optionally) to play it. Also, on Champion Gear – Plarium Creators / Developers should allow for players to change their Champions gear appearance and allow for players to make all of their Champions unique in their look and appearance in the game. Imagine all of the in-game items you can sell offering unique gear skins, and appearances in the game from swords, shields armor etc., this is always a fun aspect of any online game and the characters players create. Giving players a creative role with their Champions in the game will attract a huge amount of players, and can lead to another source of fun gaming experience for all players, and much more revenue for Plarium Global and its creators. The possibilities are many in this area, as I am sure you all know.  

Whoever is reading this is probably asking why I care. I care when I like something, and spend my time and money on it. And, if I can offer helpful suggestions based on my experiences to help improve things in the game, not only for myself to have a better experience, but for everyone to benefit as well, (Plarium and all Players), it is worth a small effort by sharing this post.

All of these suggestions, recommended game improvements and fixes I have shared in this post can be of tremendous help to Plarium Global and its Creators, and make all Raid Shadow Legends Players, and the Gaming community a lot happier. It would also be a smart move for your company Plarium and its Creators to seriously consider, and incorporate these suggestions into the game. I would be your biggest fan if you did! Thank you all for taking the time and considering my suggestions to help improve the game for everyone. 

Remember, it’s FREE to be Kind! So spread some love and kindness in the world, and enjoy your gaming! – Jon Justice – New York, NY USA -😊   

Aug 5, 2021, 07:2508/05/21
06/13/20

Thank you Plarium for letting me collect a dupe lego for four months!!

Change this bullsh*t fragment lego back to the chicken and the shard...

Aug 5, 2021, 07:4008/05/21

Raid Shadow legends did give us Ninja they got to make it somehow moe difficult to max heroes otherwise we might get tied too easy stop playing

Aug 5, 2021, 08:3108/05/21
Aug 5, 2021, 08:34(edited)
03/22/19

i don't know what to say this is disappointing

GIVE US BACK THE CHICKENS AND SACRED SHARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I don't understand this thing about clan quests, so you are in the clan we all work together but you only get gold for yourself and we can take 3 quest but you only have 20 this week aahahahahahaha

so wtf we have clan quests don't call it clan quests... Worst patch ever

I hope that as many people as possible will stop playing this game, this company doesn’t deserve this game to last this long

Aug 5, 2021, 09:1508/05/21
09/04/19

what a joke of update, i dont understand how someone can fuckit ups so badly in something so fucking easy. Is actually impresive. 

Aug 5, 2021, 09:1708/05/21
07/02/19

You stupid cunts Plarium, you fucked it up again

Aug 5, 2021, 09:2008/05/21
04/17/20

We will hear feedback but only from special player spent highest money, right ?

Aug 5, 2021, 11:1208/05/21
07/25/19

Es gibt  zum übersetzenSoviele Deutschsprachige Spieler, wa rum Gibt'sKeine .

Aug 5, 2021, 12:5208/05/21
Aug 5, 2021, 12:56(edited)
11/17/20

Let's make clans toxic and take away the best log in rewards in the game... good idea Plarium 😔

These are not CLAN quests. They are INDIVIDUAL quests. Share the gold clan wide and change the shop prices to reflect this. Make it a CLAN effort!

Aug 5, 2021, 14:5508/05/21
09/14/20
Haidukul

To much drama over this, is enough quests for everyone in the clan ,just the clan has to reach level 20 to unlock 90 quests, so can everyone get his 3 quests,  need a rotation between clan players every week until clan reach level 20, good luck to everyone

it takes several years to get to level 20...good luck during this time.

Aug 5, 2021, 16:5408/05/21
Aug 5, 2021, 16:58(edited)
01/21/20

Just one thing Plarium: be honest: you hate clans. None can tell me the opposit, because you just emplement Clan emprovement witch consulted to destroy them and make a clash threw the Clanmembers.

Thx for nothin witch depends on the clan.

Aug 5, 2021, 17:1808/05/21
01/09/21

Just popped in to say this:

Plarium, take a hint 

i