All Categories

Patch Notes (04.08.21) Update 4.50

Patch Notes (04.08.21) Update 4.50

New Clan Features, Doom Tower Champions, and more!

i

This update brings Clan Improvements, a bigger Champion Collection, new Daily Login Rewards, and many other fixes and changes. Here’s the list of everything:

Clan Level, Clan Quests, Clan Benefits, and the Clan Shop.

Clan Levels & Benefits. All Clans now have Levels and give game-boosting Benefits to Clan Members. The higher the Clan’s Level, the bigger and better the Benefits. Each Clan Member will receive the following Benefits just for being in a Clan:

- Extra Campaign Silver. This increases the amount of Silver each member gets from farming Campaign stages.

- Extra Multi-Battle Attempts in the Dungeons and the Campaign.

- Increased Number of Clan Shop Slots. This unlocks access to additional Items in the Clan Shop.

- Increased Number of Clan Quests per week.

Clans earn Clan XP and level up as their Members complete Clan activities - such as Clan Quests and Clan Achievements. There are 20 Clan Levels. Clans that have already completed some Achievements will have already earned some Clan XP and may already be higher than Clan Level 1 when this feature goes live.

Note: Clan XP is tied to the Clan, so you won’t take it with you if you leave or get removed from a Clan, and the Clan won’t lose any Clan XP.

Clan Quests. Every week, your Clan will get a number of special missions to complete. They come in three levels of difficulty: Basic, Expert, and Elite. Elite Quests unlock at Clan Level 5, but Basic and Expert Clan Quests are available right away.

To start working on a Quest, a Clan Member has to decide to take it. Once a Clan Member takes a Quest, no one else can attempt that Quest that week. Coordinate with your Clan Members, and only grab the Quests you know you can complete.

Clan Quests refresh every Tuesday at 08:00 UTC. Each Clan Member can only take up to 3 Clan Quests per week, and progress for all Quests is tracked simultaneously. The Clan Quests tab will show a player’s name and avatar next to any Quests they’ve taken.

The higher your Clan's Level, the more Quests it will have available every week. Quests on offer will be spread evenly between Basic, Expert, and (once unlocked) Elite levels of difficulty.

Every 30 Clan Quests your Clan completes will earn the Clan some Clan XP. You'll also get Clan Gold for completing each Quest, which can be spent in the Clan Shop.

Clan Shop. The Clan Shop is where Clan Members can exchange Clan Gold for Items. The Clan Shop starts with 4 item Slots, but can expand all the way up to 12 Slots in total. Each Slot has its own pool of Items, and every week, each Slot will roll something new.

The Items in each Slot will be the same for every Clan. Higher Level Clans will just have access to more Items due to having more Slots unlocked.

The Clan Shop refreshes around the same time as Clan Quests (with a slight delay).

There’s a lot of new Clan content - so get together with your Clan, explore the new features, and start reaping the rewards. Now, onto the rest...

New Doom Tower Fragment Champions.

We’ve added 6 more Champions that can be obtained from Champion Fragments found in Secret Rooms in the Doom Tower. Here they are:

Normal Difficulty:

Taya

• Rarity: Epic
  • Type: Attack
  • Affinity: Void
  • Faction: Shadowkin

Dark Kael

• Affinity: Magic
  • Faction: Dark Elves

Gwynneth

• Faction: Dark Elves

Hard Difficulty:

Varl the Destroyer

• Rarity: Legendary
  • Affinity: Spirit
  • Faction: Orcs

Ba Satha

• Type: HP
  • Faction: Lizardmen

Vasal of the Seal

• Type: HP
  • Affinity: Force
  • Faction: Demonspawn

Note: these Champions can’t be summoned from Shards and are only available in the Doom Tower.

Daily Login Rewards changes.

We’ve added Champion Fragments to the final 30-Day repeating stage of the Login Rewards program (Days 271+) and swapped another reward around. The first Fragments will be for Cleopterix, and will switch out for another Champion after you’ve managed to collect all of Cleopterix’s Fragments. Note: this Champion will not drop from Sacred Shards. Here are the changes:

- Day 10: 300 Energy → Champion Fragments

- Day 25: Rank 5 Chicken → 300 Energy

- Day 30: Sacred Shard → Champion Fragments.

For those who are already in the final 30-Day stage of the Login Rewards program, your rewards will be updated for the next cycle after you collect your final reward (Sacred Shard) in the current one.

Game Experience Enhancements

- Increased the maximum number of Slots in your Champion Collection and Inbox from 300 to 400.

- Added an option to sell Artifacts and Accessories from the Multi-Battle result window.

- Rebalanced some Arena and Artifact-related Progress Missions to make them a little more accessible and easier to complete.

- Fixed a bug that resulted in selling similar Artifacts from the inbox when trying to sell Artifacts after opening a Classic Arena Chest.

- Fixed an error that occurred when opening up the Saved Teams & Skill Instructions Guide.

- The Go button in Progress Missions when you need to beat a certain Boss Stage will now lead to that exact Stage.

- Disabled hotkeys when changing a Saved Team name on Plarium Play.

- Disabled the ability to scroll during the Saved Teams feature tutorial due to it causing the tutorial to freeze.

- Fixed a bug that caused Multi-Battle attempts from Multi-Battle items to disappear after purchasing a Raid Card.

- Fixed an error that occurred if there was an apostrophe in a Saved Team name.

- Fixed a bug that allowed you to equip an Accessory from the wrong Faction when using the Fitting Room.

Champion and battle fixes

- Changed the Decrease C. DMG debuff to be a percentage reduction of the stat, rather than a flat number.

- The value of Shield buffs on Rotos the Lost Groom will be taken into account when his Spurn Oblivion Passive skill triggers.

- Fixed a bug that caused the popup that was supposed to warn you before you sacrifice a Common or Uncommon Champion used in a Saved Team to be shown after sacrificing in certain cases.

- Fixed a bug that caused Lyssandra’s Transference skill to transfer debuffs received from Krisk the Ageless’ Might of Ages Passive skill even after Lyssandra finished attacking.

- Skill Instructions now work as intended in Multi-Battle mode.

- Zavia no longer uses her Deadly Catalyst skill on the Clan Boss on Auto.

- Fixed an issue that caused Bosses to block self-placed debuffs (such as the Sleep debuff that should be placed by the “Protector” Crypt Keeper’s Reconstruct skill)

That’s everything we’ve got for you! We’re excited to hear what you think, so don’t forget to head on over to our forums to let us know what you think of these changes. 

Views
Comments
Aug 4, 2021, 12:3208/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 17:1208/04/21
08/03/20

You are switching all goods like Sacred shard, so you can watch every of your players strating to hate you and leave your game?! Think, Plarium! Play with this anthropomorph (furry) bird just by yourself. RU and ENG community cried "DON'T DO THIS". Community Managers need to read forum with OPENED eyes 

Aug 4, 2021, 17:1408/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 17:14(edited)
01/09/21

As always, Plarium showing us the middle finger.

- Clan Quests that are dividing people in the clans and causing disputes insted of uniting the clans and making the game more fun. 

- The quests written by a five year old who never played the game themselves. 

- Removing the only options for some players to get gold shards and 5* chickens.

- Putting a legendary already obtainable through shards rather than a brand new exclusive into the guild shop, which makes this yet another game feature that nobody cares about.

Overall, great job, Plarium. We were worried in last few months that you were not being yourselves and were actually giving us some good improvements, but now you're back with your ridiculous decisions. We're so glad everything is back to normal, keep it up! Can't wait to see your future updates, and as always - thank you so much for not giving a damn and not listening to our feedback. Enjoy our money, we're just in the process of sending you some more for the great entertainment you provide us with!

Aug 4, 2021, 17:1608/04/21
02/22/20

You need to undo everything you did in the last 3 month and go back to the drawing board. 

Aug 4, 2021, 17:2208/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 23:33(edited)
03/31/19

The 2 items we all look forward to are gone, taken from us. Bad game and greedy developers! Each update gets worst and the update rewards are horrible. A clan boss key (that you might not remember to use) arena tokens (that are likely to expire) and energy well that's always welcomed. Why not give real rewards like other games, oh wait you guys are from the red nation so "get what we give or move out"... why don't you take the void shard out of the monthly too while you're at it. replace it with a 3* chicken since thats what your games RNG likes giving. The clan stuff is ok, but really? yannica in shop? I just got her from a blue. You should have a pool or at least let us gain "legendary shards" that we can use on missed fragment summons. No, you rather randomly harass us with 30 pop ups each time we open the game and 1 of them being 10 shards for 15 bucks. seriously? This whole 4 months to get an ok lego is just unfair to the community. I am going to be 1* on play store who's with me!!!!

Edited

Aug 4, 2021, 17:2508/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 23:35(edited)
06/17/19

So you guys choose to blindly go against your community input. A good way to sink this game into the ground. As a F2P those rewards were the best that you looked foward to getting because its so freaking expensive if you want to progress even a bit. Atleast with the 1 sacred and that which you've saved up you can maybe get atleast a few good champs to help you. Now not even a guaranteed epic. You people suck at takimg advice in any form. Good luck to you and your game. Dumbasses. 

Edited

Aug 4, 2021, 17:4908/04/21
05/29/19

Just updated my game-review reaffirming the 1* rating.  Previously quit/uninstalled, but positive Plarium changes lured me back.  With this update taking away the most desired login rewards, and the Clan Quests causing drama and grief within clans (the opposite of keeping them together by the way), it's another release of 1 positive change and 2-3 negative changes.  Not worth installing, and many in our clan are considering changing games now.

Aug 4, 2021, 17:5208/04/21
01/27/20

Great job Palarium. You implemented clan missions in a manner that will push clans apart. Instead of making them where clans work together to achieve common goals and  share the rewards. Idiots. 

Daily log in rewards....you put it out there you were taking away the 5* chicken & sacred shard &  the collective majority of your player base told you don't, it will piss them off...and you did it anyway.  Great job you jackasses.

Toom

Aug 4, 2021, 17:5608/04/21
01/07/20

I am not one to usually comment in things on message boards or anything, but I feel I must here.    I have sunk probably $15,000+ into this game.   I'm not proud of that and seeing the direction plarium seems to be taking with their decisions, somewhat embarrassed by it all.  This update in pretty much every way is just a huge slap in the face, kick to the stomach when down, and spit upon as they are walking away flagging their middle finger to everyone who plays the game though.  

I'll start with the clan vers itself quests.   There is nothing about this that shows unity, nor encourages to work with their clanmates, solely by the fact that the completion of any of the quests results in only the person whom completed it to receive any reward.   This is basically like a watered down, worse version of CvC only this time you are competing against your own team.  I played this game intermittently for something like 8 hours yesterday, and fell asleep at 5am, (right before the update was released.)  When I woke up, (3 hours later) there was not a single quest I could have accepted as they were all complete already, but I realized that there would literally be no point to accept them.

Which leads me to the next FU to the player base, the clan store.  The rewards even at the highest level are all trash for the amount of work that would need to go into getting coins.   Especially when you consider my first point of where you are competing against your own clanmates.    Why not add the possibility of receiving clan tokens from CvC?   Even in the video released recently talking about 'whats next in raid shadow legends,' there is so much disinformation.   Like, "we will be releasing a video explains clan related features closer to its release," "the clan store is brimming with awesome stuff..." (Yawn) or my personal unfavorite, "the clan quests will require teamwork."  Does plarium even listen to themselves?   

Then there is daily login.  How sweet of them to remove a sacred shard, one of the few you can get in game for free, and replace it with a unimpressive and underwhelming champion whom you can now only obtain via shards, (after I and I'm sure many others have 2 of already.)   Coupled with the removal of the chicken to give us energy which is free already with time.   

I won't go into the rest since I think most everyone playing raid feels the same way about most of this.   I do have a possible solution so as not to just complain about and point out the obvious flaws.   Honestly what I think needs to happen here is that every person reading this and playing raid needs to strike by not spending any real currency in game.   I would guess that a week would be enough time for them to take the hint.  I understand a company's need to make money with and for a game, but to behave in such a two-faced and disingenuous manner to utterly disregard those that pay their bills is truly disgusting.  So were everyone to refrain from spending ANY real currency, when their sales plummet, they will have to listen or suffer continued loss.    They will then have to work to resolve some of their many terrible decisions that seem to be solely based on their own monetary gain.   

And on a side note, were I a sociopath, there is probably some sadistic art form to be learned from the way they conduct themselves.   It's like the tale as old as time of, "the codependent and the narcissist."

Aug 4, 2021, 18:0208/04/21
08/21/20

Clan Quests just put clan members against each other..

No teamwork, no assignments, literally the one who took all the quests the fastest gets all the rewards. So several clan members get everything, while all the others get NOTHING. Even if they want to take on a quest, theres just no quest left to take.

Who thought that this was a good idea?

Please for once listen to the feedback from the community.

Literally NOBODY likes the update

Aug 4, 2021, 18:0908/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 18:10(edited)
01/27/20
Oracle

Thank you for the feedback! I would like to note that those new Clan features are a relatively new addition to the game. I understand that some aspects might seem frustrating to you, and in some cases, some rebalance is needed. That all requires some time for testing and will come in due course. 

Please, remain civil and keep your feedback as constructive as possible. This way, it is easier for us to process it and to forward it to the game designers

I don't know why you even ask for feedback.   It isn't like Palarium listens.  You had basically 95% of people telling you not to mess with the log in rewards yet they did it anyway. Can't fix stupid and there seems to be a lot of stupid at Palarium

Aug 4, 2021, 18:1508/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 23:37(edited)
11/18/19
Oracle

Thank you for the feedback! I would like to note that those new Clan features are a relatively new addition to the game. I understand that some aspects might seem frustrating to you, and in some cases, some rebalance is needed. That all requires some time for testing and will come in due course. 

Please, remain civil and keep your feedback as constructive as possible. This way, it is easier for us to process it and to forward it to the game designers

Aug 4, 2021, 18:2608/04/21
01/15/21

Clan quests had so much potential, why implement them in such a terrible way?

Aug 4, 2021, 18:2608/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 18:27(edited)
10/14/20

This is my first time logging into these forums.  I'm a medium spender as part of a mid-tier guild.  The guild has already almost broken up today, and I don't think we will make it through the week.  Plarium needs to understand that guilds breaking up decreases the player base of the game.  If/when we disband due to this absolutely idiotic clan quest system, roughly half of the clan is planning to just quit the game entirely.

I cannot imagine a worse way to implement what is a relatively good idea.  I strongly suggest that you fire the people responsible for devising this plan and find new programmers, because the people who put this system in place have such bad judgement that they should not be trusted with future development decisions at the company.  I myself am wondering if I should continue to playing this game and spending my money on it.

This new patch is quite frankly really embarassing for you all.  Really really embarassing.  This is the kind of decision that 5 years from now, if your game still exists, people will be commenting about and laughing at how stupid of a decision this was by your team even if the situation gets fixed.

There is an easy fix and it needs to be implemented fast before you start losing large amounts of your playerbase.  Cut the rewards by 90% and give them to all guild members.  It has been suggested before, and it's a good suggestion.  You have a great solution in front of you that the playerbase is behind.  Don't ponder on bad mistakes -- just fix this and move on.

Aug 4, 2021, 18:2908/04/21
07/29/21

My feedback on the update

Clan quests

A good idea but poorly implemented. I like the addition of quests, but clearly Plarium skipped maths class- 30 members × 3 quests each does not make 20 quests! Quests that can be done by as a group, quests repeatable by different players or just having more quests would all hive everyone a chance 

Some quests are ok, but others are clearly aimed at getting people to spend. Comparing the reward for the quests with the cost of items in the shop shows the shop is over priced 

Clan shop

Disappointing. Like the tag bazaar, the decent rewards are blocked behind level requirements. I grinded tag out to get Drexthar then have hardly played again since,cas there is nothing available at bronze level worth the time. If the decent rewards were available to all, I might be more inclined to play.

Same here, I can't see myself actually spending in the shop until whenever our level is high enough to unlock the decent rewards. If you want people to take part in quests actually give us meaningful rewards

DT champs

Look good, but it will be a while before I get them,

Very disappointing.  You got very clear feedback from the community on these changes. A company that cared about customer feedback might have thought 'maybe we got this wrong, let's put it on hold and have another think about it'. Even if you couldn't remove the changes from the update at that stage, acknowledging the feedback on the patch notes and promising to review it would have gone some way to making players feel heard. Instead you went ahead with it and said nothing, and you seem surprised that people haven't always been polite in their responses. 

I haven't got Cleo, so I don't mind being offered her, but I don't think losing 4 sacreds and 4 5*chickens us a fair exchange. It has also been pointed out that the fragment section of the portal is too confusing with so many inactive summons still there.

Other changes

These seem fine. I'm happy that Zavia won't use deadly catalyst against CB. 

Aug 4, 2021, 18:5108/04/21
07/06/21

Very well said ! I have spent more real money on this game that any other in my life ! Thinking real hard right now about just completely quitting saving my future money and just go back to my gardening. Like he said FIRE THEM ! ! !

imrahil6

Aug 4, 2021, 18:2614 minutes

This is my first time logging into these forums.  I'm a medium spender as part of a mid-tier guild.  The guild has already almost broken up today, and I don't think we will make it through the week.  Plarium needs to understand that guilds breaking up decreases the player base of the game.  If/when we disband due to this absolutely idiotic clan quest system, roughly half of the clan is planning to just quit the game entirely.

I cannot imagine a worse way to implement what is a relatively good idea.  I strongly suggest that you fire the people responsible for devising this plan and find new programmers, because the people who put this system in place have such bad judgement that they should not be trusted with future development decisions at the company.  I myself am wondering if I should continue to playing this game and spending my money on it.

This new patch is quite frankly really embarassing for you all.  Really really embarassing.  This is the kind of decision that 5 years from now, if your game still exists, people will be commenting about and laughing at how stupid of a decision this was by your team even if the situation gets fixed.

There is an easy fix and it needs to be implemented fast before you start losing large amounts of your playerbase.  Cut the rewards by 90% and give them to all guild members.  It has been suggested before, and it's a good suggestion.  You have a great solution in front of you that the playerbase is behind.  Don't ponder on bad mistakes -- just fix this and move on. 

Aug 4, 2021, 19:0108/04/21
08/08/19

they dont listen to their players, , going back to  my old game and see the next change of Raid in the future  then

Aug 4, 2021, 19:0408/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 19:05(edited)
01/27/20

Everyone needs to spread it via guildchat and regular chat to not spend a dime on Raid. There needs to be a massive push from the player base and it needs support from the major content creators.  If you ever gave raid a better than 1 star review change it.  Palarium will continue doing thisbstuoid shiznit as long as the $ keeps pouring in.  #boycottraidspending

Aug 4, 2021, 19:0708/04/21
09/14/20

How has Ninja been nerfed? I did not read anything about this in the change notes?

Aug 4, 2021, 19:1508/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 23:49(edited)
06/29/21

@ PLARIUM  there is a reason u have a content creator program.  These are the ppl who have the pulse of the community, the ones who know what your player base desires.  The ideas they suggest dont hurt plarium profits but make it more worth to play , pay and continue to do so.  So why don't you listen to them?  They predicted the complete total mess that is clan quests and clan rewards.  Now at release , it promotes the EXACT opposite of teamwork and comaradarie. It does nothing but pit clan members against each other.  EPIC FAIL YET AGAIN PLARIUM.  All you had to do was take a few points of advice from the ppl you PAY to give you advice. 

Edited

Aug 4, 2021, 19:3308/04/21
07/08/21

I´ve started playing this game 2 or 3 weeks ago.. but I think after this Patch its not worse to play it longer!😠