UDK is unbeatable...

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Mar 21, 2023, 20:2603/21/23
Mar 21, 2023, 20:33(edited)
02/24/19
Deleted

Yes, when automaticly know how set a team, because playing 4 years ago, and pick out a starter and when see your team is better 2x times at least (^_-) Not every starter read forums, dont have knowledge just want to enjoy a game. For us this is an easy question, who is beateble in the game fast and how. But we are not starters, try to see their problem fromother aspect. 

If you, or they, can come on the forums to complain, they can see this thread and have a team, champs and builds to model to get them out of the hole. Arguing that they aren't good enough to learn and improve isn't helpful to them, nor is arguing that wins aren't wins. :)

Let the folks see the thread, see the wins, check out the builds in peace. That way they can improve. My team will continue to be better for quite some time, yes. I assume until at least Silver 3-4. But the builds aren't anything special, and should be replicateable by most.

If people don't want to learn and improve, if they just want enjoy the game at their level, that's great! I am happy they are enjoying themselves. But then there's no need to suggest a champ get nerfed. Cause those players are just happy at their current level, and are happy without getting better or advancing. The answer to facing difficult defense teams shouldn't be to want nerfs, it should be a desire to improve, to figure out a way to win. And once you've figured a way to win, it should be to figure out a way to win better and faster. :)

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 21, 2023, 20:4303/21/23
02/24/19

And we've made Silver 2! 56-0 so far. Unfortunately not finding a ton of UDKs to fight.

i

i

i

i

i

Almost lost this last fight. Perhaps those rebuilds are really gonna be necessary before continuing on in Silver 2! We shall see. :)

Nov 9, 2023, 08:5111/09/23
10/10/23

I know this is an old thread but someone forwarded it to me.  You challenge the claim of UDK is unbeatable espcially in the early game but you are using UDK yourself. Like what in the cognitive dissonance are you talking about

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 9, 2023, 11:5311/09/23
Nov 9, 2023, 11:58(edited)
12/30/20
Z1ggyTV

I know this is an old thread but someone forwarded it to me.  You challenge the claim of UDK is unbeatable espcially in the early game but you are using UDK yourself. Like what in the cognitive dissonance are you talking about

Of all the incredibly silly bumps, this is certainly up there. 

at the time of the original post the UDK promo had just ended, thus making him ubiquitous. why would you realistically handicap yourself to run a test by not rolling your best team and leaving out UDK? we won what was essentially the 3v3 by building better champions and teams. 

that said, whoever linked you the post probably should have told you that literally the reply right before yours shows beating a UDK team without using UDK, with several more UDK fights not long before those posts. SMH.

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 9, 2023, 13:3011/09/23
02/24/19
dthorne04

Of all the incredibly silly bumps, this is certainly up there. 

at the time of the original post the UDK promo had just ended, thus making him ubiquitous. why would you realistically handicap yourself to run a test by not rolling your best team and leaving out UDK? we won what was essentially the 3v3 by building better champions and teams. 

that said, whoever linked you the post probably should have told you that literally the reply right before yours shows beating a UDK team without using UDK, with several more UDK fights not long before those posts. SMH.

We're just gonna ignore that I did it with the free UDK they were giving out at the time, then totally redid the challenge without the UDK and with just the free Ronda they were giving out.

Prolly only allowed to use rare champs or something silly or else it doesn't count. Anything to defray that the problem is your builds and your champ choice and your gear.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Nov 9, 2023, 13:3411/09/23
06/24/19
harleQuinn

We're just gonna ignore that I did it with the free UDK they were giving out at the time, then totally redid the challenge without the UDK and with just the free Ronda they were giving out.

Prolly only allowed to use rare champs or something silly or else it doesn't count. Anything to defray that the problem is your builds and your champ choice and your gear.

Rare champs too OP.  Please limit yourself to only champs available in the market and campaign gear.  I'm F2P after all.

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 9, 2023, 13:3511/09/23
02/24/19
ShortOnSkillz

Rare champs too OP.  Please limit yourself to only champs available in the market and campaign gear.  I'm F2P after all.

2 Armiger, 2 Commanders. Must purchase from market, not allowed to buy second copies to book, may only use login and campaign reward gear.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Nov 9, 2023, 13:4011/09/23
06/24/19
harleQuinn

2 Armiger, 2 Commanders. Must purchase from market, not allowed to buy second copies to book, may only use login and campaign reward gear.

Ummmm those are Spirit and Force champs but the starters are Magic so you don't have the affinity disadvantage.  Please correct yourself.

Nov 9, 2023, 15:1211/09/23
12/16/21

Sun Wukong is also a really good counter to UDK

Turn him into a sheep, nuke the reviver, mop up.