Update Highlights 1.13.5

Search
Comments
Mar 6, 2020, 22:2703/06/20
07/02/19

1) Make more storage space.

2) Artifact search and sorting.

3) Fix AI bugs.

4) The new artifacts for platinum will break the game worse.
Mar 6, 2020, 22:2903/06/20
12/01/19
Sounds good to me. I just passed the 90 day login rewards and thought it was strange that loyal players are no longer given rewards.
Mar 6, 2020, 22:4403/06/20
08/17/19
Elhain, awesome, but I think you colored that suppossed legendary wrong, she seems more like an epic or even rare...
Mar 6, 2020, 22:4603/06/20
05/30/19

STOP MAKING NEW CHAMPIONS AND FIX YOUR FCKING GAME.

You release new champions with AI's that dont even work. There's a huge lack of balance in this game already you're creating exclusive gear to further imbalance those at the top.

STOP MAKING NEW CHAMPIONS 

FIX YOUR GAME

FIX YOUR BUGS

FIX YOUR BROKEN AI

FIX YOUR GARBAGE UI

ADD SOME REAL CONENT

You see feed back like this constantly and instead of using it to make the game better you just create new champions.. AND now the champion creation is so lazy that their AI doesn't even work half of the time to be used. STOP WITH THE NEW CHAMPIONS AND FIX YOUR FCKING GAME.

You guys are a joke. 

Killing this game with so much great potential every single day. 

Mar 6, 2020, 23:0103/06/20
08/30/19

Why are gear sets and champions still considered as new content? How many champs do we need as a counter to Tormin? Why are there more champions in-game than space? How does getting 7 lesser potions at the max stage fix the potion problem? Why are the new armor set only for the 0.1% of the player base? Why do epics and legendary champions require so many books? Why are events and tournaments only achievable for whales? Why wasn't one of the three aoe counter-attack champions given as a login reward, when basically need one for clan boss? 

These are the questions we need answers to. If someone if farming stage 15 for potions they are not looking for lesser potions, they are looking for greater and superior potions. Increase the amount of greater and superior potion drops, or increase the drop rate for them. (I just spent nearly 1000 energy and only got 5 superior potions.)Another solution could be lowering the amount of potions needed to mix, from 10 down to 5. There's nothing more I need to say about champion space other than IF there's an increase in storage, the cost to increase should be significantly lower. A solution about books could be letting us CHOOSE which skill we want to use books on, or lowering the amount of books needed for champions. Enough has been said about players needing an aoe counter-attack champion for clan boss. It would have been HUGE if one was given as a login reward, or make one a permanent fusion, or at the very least have a fusion event. 

The player base don't believe Plarium listens to us or care about us. This 1.13.5 does NOT address any of the issues we have been complaining about for months. We didn't ask for gear sets for the top 300 players in platinum arena, we didn't ask for a champion that counters Tormin, we didn't ask for champion to help us in Fire Knight dungeon, we didn't ask for an increase of lesser potions at stage 15, we didn't ask for champions rating to be reset, and Septimus AI should have been fixed with the last balance update. How about doing something that the players ask for once instead of doing whatever Plarium wants.  
Mar 6, 2020, 23:0803/06/20
12/02/19

Daily login should be a reccuring thing, lets say every month it resets. It doesnt need to have a champ. Regarding new champs, we dont need them because we do not have space - increase vault space. New sets are ridiculous. If this really comes in the game ill uninstall directly because it will be impossible to reach top arena after some time vs champs with those sets. As for potions, the change is meh.

Suggestions: 

-focus on content like arena modes, clan vs clan, void tower

-fix CB so everyone can get rewards

-give us a way to aquire books like an arena currency or something else (every game has it!!!!!!!!! I will never spend 25 bucks for a freaking legendary book!!!! 25 bucks is a price for a FULL GAME WITH 50-60 HOURS OF CONTENT. How can you think this is comparable to a skill-up on a random skill on a freaking champion... Come on... You can buy ESO online for less money and have content for an YEAR)

-fix champs AI

Those are the most important things to focus on, not this crappy release.

Thank you and I wish you guys are reading this, because to be fair with you, if you keep it the way it is, your game will close SOON (see the reference here?)

Mar 6, 2020, 23:2903/06/20
02/20/17
Can’t remember what I was going to say...... oh ya!  Platinum arena rewards idea is crap.  Good luck in that.  
Mar 6, 2020, 23:3603/06/20
03/05/20

Platinum arena with those rewards for ranking can be exploitable, there are even videos of Raid CC on youtube talking about it and you will still do it anyway.

More champions and the same inventory space which is a problem that all veterans are experiencing will backlash again.

Players want less Lesser potions from later stages not more from a single drop, just do like the other dungeons and the final stage drop only Greater or Superior.

Fixing Septimus AI is great but what about Zavia buggy A3 and Elenaril A3 capped damage on CB to a whooping 75K!!! where on normal dungeon bosses they do over a million with enough poisons.

Mar 6, 2020, 23:4003/06/20
03/04/19
Supersayajin said:

We need RSL to do, just one time something good for ppl not for them... SEPTIMUS.. u lied that he ll use his own spell after 1.13, we don't have it after weeks. PLEASEEEE, please to repair that ! MAKE him to have 60 % chance to increase debuffs on the target, cuz he has 30 % like a rare hero when VIZIR has 50 % x 3 chance to apply per round------make it like WM and GS

thank you u for understanding and to be human one time, not only for money ! (that change can be done in few minutes, just to replace some numbers in code.)  

😂😂😂
Mar 6, 2020, 23:4803/06/20
Mar 7, 2020, 00:27(edited)
03/25/19

How can you be so out of touch with your player base?

When we talk about about offer prices you reply this is in line with other games in the genre. Yet you fail to deliver anything useful any other game in the genre delivers. Like different shops for different content in the game. Gear filtering and sorting. A tower. New 'to do' content. In one year, all you added was FW.

And then there is that 2019 roadmap. Anything remotely interesting on that roadmap still isn't in the game.

And what about all the teasers for 1.13? Hydra boss, Void Tower, Gear sorting and filtering?

Why am I still playing this game? Why am i still addicted while plarium is working hard to alienate the playerbase?

Also, overpowered gear sets for the top 300 arena players? bad idea. Try to create some other incentives. Like special avatars, aura's, or whatever cosmetic feature that your engine will support.

Forgot one of the most important things indeed. Storage. You have to add storage. Also on the 'free' side of the storage. It's already insane we have to pay 13M silver or 470 gems for 10 vault space (when going from 290 to 300). We already pay for the shards to summon those champions....

Mar 7, 2020, 00:0803/07/20
12/29/19

Platinum should get more Tiers at least if these broken sets really get into the game or drop them at gold too.  They are insane...

Also we really need  more space for champs and gear. Please give us more space.

Everything else doesn't matter if people don't have enough space.

Mar 7, 2020, 00:2203/07/20
01/14/20
Not everyone can afford to P2P! Break up the Arena so the poor people are in a different bracket...you know like TAXES! I know you can relate to that since it involves MONEY! I can barely get into the Silver Tiers it's obvious that those with Legends in all Slots annihilate those of us who are on a whole different level of this game. I see you screw the people and your only concern is the MONEY! I have yet to get a Legendary and I'm cool with that but it's so damn frustrating when I can't even progress in fairness. Not to mention the slots for gear....Get it together...Play your own damn GAME!
Mar 7, 2020, 00:2303/07/20
09/08/19

For me the Tormin-Fusion was  the most expensive "pay-to-win", I ever did. Time and Money. I am still not in platinum, but I love my Tormin, because he is amazing and was expensive...:-) 

And now the release of a  perfect Tormin-Counter? It seems, you only release Tormin-Counters these days. I don`t understand, why, even if you are purely interested in profit. I love this game like so many others and I was hoping to play it for a long time. But it seems, you just don`t care about your custumers anymore... Please, Palarium, please, please don`t destroy this amazing game...

Respect, a fan...

Mar 7, 2020, 00:3003/07/20
Mar 7, 2020, 03:25(edited)
12/29/19

The slight improvement to potion drops is a small move in the right direction, but to be honest it doesn't feel like you guys have listened to the feedback you keep getting on your discord channel at all. 

1) First and foremost, you get numerous requests for increased hero storage space every single day.  This is because the amount of storage you offer is way below the standard for this kind of game, about half what we've come to expect from other similar games.   Not only should it be increased by around 100%, but the currently swingeing cost of vault upgrades needs to be reduced considerably.  I'm actually shocked by the cost of vault upgrades as they currently stand.

2) You really need to do something about brew & green shard drops in dungeons, especially if you're going to make entry so much more expensive than any other game on the market. To pay 20 energy entry to a dungeon run and receive a single brew or 3 measly green shards as the reward is a donkey kick to the nethers every single time; in the context of a game where the energy cost for higher level dungeons is nearly double most of the other games of this kind I play, it feels downright nasty.  I think you should either start awarding considerably higher quantities (say 3-5 brews rather than one, or 10-15 green shards) in those 20 energy dungeons or just stop dropping them altogether.  Also, maybe consider dropping small amounts of energy (5 or 10 energy) as random secondary bonus drops in all dungeon and campaign runs.

3) Artifact and hero management in your game is downright horrible.  Seriously, it's close to impossible to keep track of what you've got; with so many good models for this out there, it just makes you look silly not to have a better system for this.

4) Books!!!! They need to be farmable, everyone says they need to be farmable.  One measly epic or legendary book as the final prize in an event that sets the bar so high that completion requires us to buy 3500+ energy (a minimum of 15 refills, we worked out in one of our discord chats) is not "farmable"

5) Last, but definitely not least: Please stop the predatory micro-transaction strategies, rethink your whole approach to it.  I'm someone who is normally very happy to spend a moderate amount on games but the way you do things has made me an avowed f2p player of this particular game:  I will not spend another penny on your game until you stop the underhand and manipulative forced spending stuff you've been doing recently.   I hear you were not so bad in the beginning, but what I've seen verges on abusive...  

Once you've got that sorted, and once you've fixed the horrible AI fails on existing champions, maybe then consider introducing new ones... Sorry to be harsh, but you guys need to hear this very basic stuff.

It's crazy; you are far and away the most expensive arena based gacha game on the market both in terms of what you charge in real cash for your resources and in terms of what the actual in-game exchange value of resources like silver and energy then turns out to be.  The amount of silver required to fully upgrade a 6* artifact is over double the equivalent cost of upgrading a 6* rune in Summoners War, for instance, and the cost of entry into top tier content is also well over double most games.  Your specious claim that "all content is achievable as an f2p player" is disingenuous.  No, it's worse than that: It's a patently absurd and insulting claim in the context of the resource limitations you've quite deliberately created, or in the face of events that actually cause you to waste resources rather than helping you to achieve goals.  You in no way help things by simply hiring people to reply to the swathe of negative app store reviews trying to tell you that  you've made a genuinely unpleasant experience with a flimsy response about "grinding more and creating kick-ass teams" which in no way addresses the complaints that just keep coming.  The fact that you've created the world's first pay-to-grind gacha game is not something to be proud of!  

I've read through this entire feed and over 90% of the feedback is unequivocally negative.  None of it is new; it's stuff your customers have been howling for months, and yet you persist in making exactly the same mistakes over and over again...

Mar 7, 2020, 00:4903/07/20
05/13/19

Plarium: The joke of the mobile gaming community. 

You wonder why your google play rating is going down on a daily basis?

Once again, Plarium displays their utter contempt for their Free-To-Play player base by specifically rewarding "whales" to ensure they remain worlds apart. 

Once again, Plarium displays their utter contempt for sticking to their word and delivering promises. 

Once again, Plarium displays their utter contempt for their player base with not only arrogance, but deliberate ignorance of our specific needs and requests. 

Once again, Plarium displays that they do not deserve the loyalty that some of us have shown them.

Mar 7, 2020, 01:3203/07/20
04/01/19

Love the update(except the platinum one) i don't think there should be more rewards to make the already good players like IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT. But whatever right?

Alright ,at a serious note,we need more space for champions.

A rework for the shop,because players above 45+ will not be interested in common or uncommon items in the shop specially with that price.

We need Legendary champions to be legendary some of them can be considered rare.

There should be more Mine level so we can increase the gem mining level. Maybe a level 5-6 would be nice.

Mar 7, 2020, 02:0003/07/20
07/16/18

I'll keep it short as the majority of my thoughts have been covered and it doesn't "feel" like your listening Plarium, but hope this is the beginning of something new.

More space for artifacts and champions. Please. A lot more space.

And apart from that, ACT on what the player base is saying. These are not crazy requests being asked for. These are very basic, quality of life suggestions that would have an incredibly positive impact on the game. You're being given a road map of how to improve things. USE IT! PLEASE!

Thank you,
Mar 7, 2020, 02:2303/07/20
01/14/18
Here’s some feedback. Actually listen to the community.
Mar 7, 2020, 02:3203/07/20
07/26/19

wait! you mean that just platinum players can get those new artifact sets?! are kidding me? so the best players are the only one which can get the best artifacts?

that makes no sense!!
Mar 7, 2020, 03:2703/07/20
09/17/19
Maybe change the legendary and that legionary's affinity to force or spirit to be more diverse. Keep Dark elhain magic to stay  inline like dark athel and ultimate galek. Anyway can't wait for this update
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.