All Categories

Update Highlights 1.13.5

Update Highlights 1.13.5

Search
Comments
Mar 6, 2020, 16:5503/06/20
09/03/19

FIX CLAN BOSS PLEASE. 

ELABORATE the part where you mention content. when? what? throw a bone to keep players here, this is a dying game, unless there is somewhat of an inventment in the game itself and not just offers, sales and tourneys and events.

Mar 6, 2020, 17:0303/06/20
03/23/19
Marius said:

And there is going to be one more innovation; namely, we are will publish small press-release articles, like the one you are reading right now, with information regarding upcoming features and changes.

Please keep in mind that changing circumstances may affect the upcoming Update. So not everything you read below is set in stone, but it is the current game plan. Check it out and leave your feedback in the comments below!

This is not an innovation!!! This is not new! This is the same pattern you have been following since I started playing the game months ago. A constant stream of teases as to what is coming next in a weak attempt to hide the lack of substance in what is already there. I assume we can count on these "innovative" posts to be timed with the release of other competing games in this genre. If you guys took half your marketing budget and redirected it toward development there would be "a little less talk and a lot more action" and the game could start improving in substantial ways.
Mar 6, 2020, 17:1203/06/20
Mar 6, 2020, 17:25(edited)
06/21/16
Othello said:

Marius said:

And there is going to be one more innovation; namely, we are will publish small press-release articles, like the one you are reading right now, with information regarding upcoming features and changes.

Please keep in mind that changing circumstances may affect the upcoming Update. So not everything you read below is set in stone, but it is the current game plan. Check it out and leave your feedback in the comments below!

This is not an innovation!!! This is not new! This is the same pattern you have been following since I started playing the game months ago. A constant stream of teases as to what is coming next in a weak attempt to hide the lack of substance in what is already there. I assume we can count on these "innovative" posts to be timed with the release of other competing games in this genre. If you guys took half your marketing budget and redirected it toward development there would be "a little less talk and a lot more action" and the game could start improving in substantial ways.
Cut them some slack, ok? While this is not a new feature, it is new. So far and you can see when I registered, what we did have was monthly to bi-monthly teasers about stuff that would come 1-3 months after the teaser. If we can have weekly teasers on 14-day or monthly updates or better, that is good news to me and a good addtion. Let's not see everything through a dark spectrum.
Mar 6, 2020, 17:1203/06/20
Mar 6, 2020, 17:35(edited)
01/12/20
please extend the rotos fuse thank you please please please or atleast break greater potion to a lower one ...>.< i just need 4 more....
Mar 6, 2020, 17:1503/06/20
03/26/19
Man, this is a never ending roundabout of promised content and instead copping out and throwing some little incentive freebie instead. When does the game and development actually take a step forward other than increasing the champion pool. This isn't "content" these are bug fixes, possibly QOL improvements, and champion pool increases. This might be attractive to newer players but what about something to keep longer term players still interested? Also, why alienate the Gold vs platinum players strength with the artifact sets. Where are the improvements to the game and content that actually motivates players to continue playing? I am afraid the aesthetics and imagined potential of the game is not gonna be enough to keep it together for much longer.
Mar 6, 2020, 17:1703/06/20
10/25/19
More space and more Greater Potions especially in Arcane Keep. Have got so many Superior it’s ridiculous but really hard to get Greater. But most of all MORE SPACE especially for Artifacts. 
Mar 6, 2020, 17:1803/06/20
Mar 6, 2020, 17:25(edited)
01/08/20
I don’t know why you ever ask for player feedback because I’ve read the suggestion log on Discord and I’ve read the player feedback after all your update information posts and not one time have you listen to player feedback. Even this potion issue is trash- you can’t be logical about it.  You’re going to do what you want to do and you’re going to find that you seem to take the easy way out and just give us more useless garbage, that never improves the game.  I am sure coding is difficult, but now that you have conquered champ coding, let’s learn how to take user feedback and give the players something they want.  LISTEN TO HELL HADES, he knows what he’s talking about.  I thought you were going to do something different so that we would be excited about getting duplicates?  I thought you were going to do something with that locked void tower?   Stop lying to us and promising things that are never going to happen, ideas are nice but follow-through is so much better!  I would wait until June for the next patch if it actually contained all your broken promises, but at the rate you are going, by June we’ll have a million new champions that are useless either being used for “chickens” or sitting in the vault, taking up space.  FYI most people only use the same 10-15 champions any way BECAUSE THERE IS NO PLACE TO USE the others!
Mar 6, 2020, 17:2103/06/20
09/27/19

At the time of writing this I've taken down my 5 star review of raid on google play and dropped it down to a 1. Through the last couple of months, there has been an influx of people who have spent a fair amount of money and time on this game. The things that are needed or asked for by the player base are extremely past due. I'm not going to go down the list because there are many videos made by content creators covering the various things. 

However, I will say this. I have spent roughly a couple of grand on this game, being on my dedication and wonder for this game and I must say...this next update is ridiculous. Good for the people who place in platinum, but Plarium, you do realize those 300 players which place in this area will always from that point on be at an extremely hugely stupid advantage from that point on?The snowball effect of these sets are stupid. Players also won't want to join if they feel like they are that far behind, which as soon as this patch hits and the platinum rewards hit, almost no new player will be able too place in platinum. Unfair much?

I understand making money, but pretty soon you'll even lose my dollar vote. Just look at other games Plarium. If small game companies can put out a game with more content then you, then what is going on over there? When you do update, a fair amount of the player base is pissed. I wish you folks luck. But based on the way you all are going about this, your about too lose your fan base to another game. 
Mar 6, 2020, 17:2103/06/20
05/13/19

The New Log In Rewards are great, but we keep getting more champions but we don't have space for them and artifacts. We also need new content like a new dungeon etc. The sets will only increase the disparity between the high-end players and everybody else which there is currently a lot off and there are some bugs that need fixing. Other than that love the game. 

Mar 6, 2020, 17:2303/06/20
12/22/19

Alright...

1/ I personnally don't care about new champs, I don't have room to put them anywhere anyway...

2/ Dark elhain needs to have her passives on higher cooldowns; because as it is a magic epic is going to render one of the top legendary void champion useless in arena: tormin, considering what some people have invested in to get him through the fusion, it's unacceptable to have a f2p champ just making him irrelevant.

3/ We need other ways to get these new sets than plat arena (and I'm not talking about a 50$ pack), I understand that the objective is to make plat arena more valuable, but let's be objective: what's 300 players compare to the army of people in gold 4 close to the doors of plat?

Having a small chance to get a piece in top nightmare chest and higher might be a start, idk...

4/ The increase of minimal amount of potions received is nice, though i'm not looking at small potions that much anymore, hope we get some higher lvls in keeps in the future to increase the drop rate of higher potions.

Mar 6, 2020, 17:4103/06/20
06/21/16

From what I remember they said we'd get duplicates adressed in 1.14 and I think maybe the void tower then? Not sure on the tower one. In addition to my previous posts, I'd also like to ask for future updates to get 1 champ per patch, maybe as fusion, from other plarium titles, maybe for an "Invoked" or "The Summoned" faction or something, Champions fron outer realms that Telerians asked for their help. I saw artwork of other Plarium titles when changing avatar pic and it seems artwork for Sparta, Vikings, Balur, Throne, Stormfall, Nord titles is quite compatible to R: S Legends. Dunno if there are 3dmodels for them, but the artwork department is great so based on the avatar pics you could always make some. I'm not saying to neglect other features and/or content though, do those in parallel.

Mar 6, 2020, 17:5303/06/20
01/12/20

been playing for almost 2 months and still have no legendary champion but have a good team  Lol :D

Mar 6, 2020, 17:5603/06/20
07/16/19
So clearly we need an explanation from the Developers on this. Not from the Moderators, not from the Community Managers, but the Developers. So could we please have one respond to these comments to hear why they think this is a good idea pleade?
Mar 6, 2020, 18:0303/06/20
Mar 12, 2020, 12:02(edited)
06/16/19

glad you keep promising empty promises and dont address the issues that every &&&&&&& player has a problem with, keep feeding the whales because all you care about is money. You &&&& company but awesome game, just wish that maybe we can get a complete game. Like every other game in the world releases. You know maybe more champion space and artifact space would be nice oh and we want more space that we dont have to pay for because that's your fault for giving 450+ champions with only 390 space to hold them. I have been playing since release and what has the game offered? That's right.  Secretly giving legendary champs to ppl who spend over 100k on the game, while we cant play because the game crashes every other battle. &&&&& fusions of broken fusions. 4 days straight of unplayable updates to fix a update, banned accounts and false hope of updates. Gg plarium hope people open there eyes and leave so that way you go bankrupt, that way a real company can buy the game and make it what it should be

--- Edited by Angry Lady ---

Pls do not swear

Mar 6, 2020, 18:0403/06/20
10/03/19
More magic champions? One which was obviously built for Fire Knight. It's obviously off affinity. You guys are absolutely clueless to anything. You ignore us, then feed us garbage news. When you finally commit to anything, you ruin it by doing what you want, not the player base. 
Mar 6, 2020, 18:0903/06/20
12/08/19

New login rewards is a nice addition but it would be nicer if we have a daily log-in system that would sustain forever (not just the first 180 days). Other games have this already.

players need more room to store champs. it is a bit crazy for a game more than a year old and have this many available champions not to have this.

Fix your vault UI. it is very difficult to know which champion is which in the vault. at least put info on champ name and faction

Make the new gear sets widely available (include gold tiers) . I am currently in gold IV and by the time i get to platinum many of the platinum players will have these sets and it will put me in severe disadvantage to progress.

on potion drops...PLEASE also increase chance and quantity for at least the greater potions (would like to have these applied on superiors as well). If we are farming higher levels, its only fair we get better potions not just more of the lesser ones. Also, remove brew drops on the higher levels. nothing is more demoralizing to see these brews drop after i farm the higher levels.

last but not least....we need CONTENT. New champs, battle pass, new gear sets is NOT content. They are nice additions but it does not give anything new to the game.

Mar 6, 2020, 18:1003/06/20
Mar 6, 2020, 18:12(edited)
05/27/19
So Plarium I am going to continue not to spend a dime, and make sure you guys understand that what you are doing is not well received by the majority of players. As community we are fed up, the only reason we don't just leave is so we can convince other players to not invest money into this pyramid scheme
Mar 6, 2020, 18:1403/06/20
01/11/20

It's wonderful that you're putting out "some" content but please consider the MANY incredibly easy fixes/changes you guys could make that would help you retain players who are frustrated and leaving.  

• Increase champion storage
  • Increase or make the CB have infinite health
  • Fix broken champion AI (this would be SO easy)

In addition, i think it is a terrible game design to place the new artifacts in platinum arena and I highly recommend that you rethink this as an approach.  I completely understand that many of the people who play in platinum are "whales" so this new gear is an incentive for them to spend more.  I do understand that.  But overall, this is an unhealthy way to promote spending in your game.  Trying to get more money this way is just painting Plarium as more of a greedy and thoughtless company.  You absolutely need to hire someone specifically to deal with overall game health and prioritize resource allocation to get this game back on track.  It can be a long-term money maker for your company but at this rate, the frustration of the player base will be your downfall.  

Again, I want to stress that there are small and easy changes you can make in literally a few hours (champion balance, champion AI bugs, changing the CB health pool, increasing champion storage, just to name a few) that would be HUGE. 

Please put some consideration into your updates and resource prioritization.  Thank you kindly. 
Mar 6, 2020, 18:1903/06/20
01/28/20
I'm new to the game. I agree w all you said but don't understand what a counter champ is
Mar 6, 2020, 18:3603/06/20
Mar 12, 2020, 12:05(edited)
02/10/20

Today I develop as a custom software developer, I do not understand why its CEO turns a blind eye to all this? If you implement these improvements, you will have more money, both your development team and we as a client would have a good reason to invest in that game BUT why unbalance the game with a set only for the top-tier? Why do the rates of medium and high potions have so low? The prizes of the events are &&&&, 100k, 150k, 5 brebages, please, give energy to continue playing, do something of what one of its content creators says that they pay them weekly a quantity of gems to produce content and bring more people to your game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXnJHi9-fUs&feature=youtu.be .... DON'T MAKE MONEY FOR BEING HARD HEAD, there will be no less people for recognizing their mistakes and learn from them.

--- edited by Angry Lady ---

Pls do not swear

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.