All Categories

Update Highlights 1.13.5

Update Highlights 1.13.5

Search
Comments
Mar 6, 2020, 15:5503/06/20
04/25/19

Umm regarding your announcement...

...more basically worthless champions to overfill our already limited space in the game. Give us more space without it being ridiculously overly priced. With all the server outages, games issues. Instead of dropping more XP boosters and clan boss keys as modest tokens of thanks coming back after the outages, why not expand all players slots for champs and artifacts by 50-100 each time the game is down? That would get the player base happy with you again :)

...more focus on .5% of the top (platinum arena rewards - really guys?) while still not addressing lack of any new content for the majority of your player base, lack of quality rewards across all arena drops. Why not just give us arena tokens (*cough * cough* like many other similar games) that we the players can spend in an arena shop?

While I might have your attention:

Where is a way to more easily obtain books? Not the 4million rare books that drop that BUT viable way to obtain EPICS and legos tomes/books?

Where is the fix to current Clan Boss so that all members in a clan/guild can hit the boss to get appropriate awards?

I am really sick of playing a tournament and getting rank 3 or higher and getting an artifact set reward with worthless flat stats. Really?

It’s a crowded gotcha game space...I’m starting to spend less time in the game I love - RAID. Please reprioritize releases to address what the player base and YouTubers have been pleading for many many months. I fear many of us will find something better to spend our time and $ on other than RSL is the trend of the past 90 days continues.

Mar 6, 2020, 15:5603/06/20
Mar 6, 2020, 16:00(edited)
12/03/18

I've been playing since beta, and it's been crazy to see all the blunders throughout.

But I've got to say you guys are truly killing your game, and you don't seem to notice or care.  There are other games to play, and you're driving us to them.

You take ages for content, there's always errors, you don't fix issues quickly/properly, and you certainly don't listen to what the players need to keep playing.  

Tormin and now the most ridiculous turn after turn unit Rotos are examples of your devs lsck of understanding how to make units properly.

Increase the storage, and don't make it require mortgage payments to unlock.  Unlimited monthly rewards. Release new content dammit, and stop with the champions.  Fix the champs in the game, we don't currently need more.  Offer a legendary dupe trade in feature.... games out only a month have beat you on this.  

And your tournaments and events are boring, redundant, lack any imagination.... here's an idea make them a bonus to playing the damn game... not a necessity to fork out money.  I know it's a crazy idea to just make them and seamless to normal gameplay instead of being so grindy and out of reach.

I'm not sure you're aware of this but you're competing with other games to keep players, players aren't obliged to keep playing.... why don't you act at least like you give a @#$÷.

Mar 6, 2020, 15:5903/06/20
04/06/19

Oh i doubt any of this will even land on the to-do pile but here goes

Firstly: You are using a 90 day log in as a "new feature" i'm sorry but in what world do a daily log in rewards a new feature? Pratically every single game out there has a daily log in that resets every month, the rewards are the same each day of the month but it's still something that us permanently implemented. You are giving us a 90 day log in reward? what about the other 275 days? will you let the 90 day log in expire.. wait 4/5 months then gives us another 90 day log and call it a new feature? Sorry that's a joke. Implement a PROPER 30 day log in that continues each month

You're giving us 3 new champs.. yay, but you fail to give us any more vault space. This is a "gotcha" game, if anyone wants to fill their pokedex, they cant. There are currently 452 champions in the game, and we have a storage capacity of 400.. Great maths skills there Plarium. This stops players from keeping one of each toon, or keeping food levelled up for fusions and champ powerup events. But i guess that's Plariums aim right? stop us storing pre levelled up toons so thaty when "events" as you call them (i don't class it as a event) are active, we have to spend. You never address storage space being increased in any posts, so i dont think that's on a priority.

Something a content creater, Verdy brought up in his video, you gave us a Tormin the Cold as a fusion, without pre prep, stored energy, artifacts and pre levelled toons (which we cant really have due to storage space) that fusion was upwards of a $500 fusion, now im not going to spend an hour or more of my time calculating everything, but off the top of my head i'd easily say it falls in the $300 mark. This is a fusion you gave us, people went for it because those who didn't have a Hegemon or Arbitor speed team, Tormin was a nice counter, then, during the event itself  you tell us it's being nerfed. That leaves players who invested time and money to either crunch that committment or carry on and getting it. You then nerf him a few months after and now you are giving away a FREE Epic to counter that $500 nerfed fusion.. yeah that makes awesome sense, make us spend first, get us committed to it before announcing its being nerfed, then give a free counter to it. great decision!!

Item sorting, again, clearly not a priority, if you wanted these changes to be made, with the amount of money you spend on advertising raid (i see adverts on buses everywhere in the UK) a fraction of that budget, a small team and a few weeks and you could implement item storage very easily but not a priority

Packs: Like this is...for me anyway is the most annoying thing in the game. I log in, i'm bombared with up to 6 packs to buy. Your offers are also a joke, a $5 conq pack is a good deal, so you'd think the content of a $20 pack would at a minimum x4 better then a $5, well news flast its not, and now your spitting out $50 packs that are not even worse. I've gone F2P on this game as i can't even motivate myself to log in besdies doing my CB for almost 3 months and yet i am still getting hounded to buy $50, $100 packs (i've never bought anything besides a $5 pack and the monthly gem pack) so why hound me with these offers?

Market place is just pointless, besides being lucky enough to find a ancient shard, there is literally zero use for that. REvamp it or get rid of it

remove the cost to remove gear.. that's a joke, that we have to pay silver to remove our own gear from our toons

What is the point of a guild in this game? like literally, we have a clan boss and thats basically it. Where is Guild vs Guild war? where is a guild shop?

Give us the ability to reset Great Hall, loads of people who freshly started may have gone down the wrong path, we can respec our masteries so why not our greath hall?

STOP RECYCLING THE SAME "EVENTS" it's a joke that all you do is recycle the same thing over and over and over again, that is not an event, thats not new content, that's just a company being lazy

After writing this, it's made me think... why do i still play this game...so after reflecting on it, i've deleted the game from my phone and i wont be logging back in

make the changes or not, thats down to you, i aint expecting a miracle to happen, there are PLENTY of new games out now that do the gotcha so much more better, only thing raid has  is the graphics, everything else is subpar, i can put up with weaker graphics for a better gaming experience with actual content, as im sure most can. All your english speaking content creaters have diversed into different pools of the game, yes they still play raid, but you can clearly tell from watching them on stream its more out of necessity, Calibria, Wolcen and now Seven deadly sins have a huge former RSL player base.

keep going as you are and this game will be dead in the next 12 months

Trousersnake OUT!!

Mar 6, 2020, 16:0103/06/20
04/04/19

For the DEVS:

1.  More storage for champs and artifacts

2.  Fix clan boss so that it doesn't die.  Allows all clan members to hit top chest.....and buy more keys!

3.  Actual NEW content.  You are running out of excuses for content.  Daily login rewards and new champs is not content.
Mar 6, 2020, 16:0203/06/20
Mar 6, 2020, 16:02(edited)
09/30/19
Great updates! I'm super happy that we veterans have something to look foreard to! One thing about the affinity of Lordly Legionary, looking at his kit really screams Fire Knight - so shouldn't he be other than magic for stage 20?
Mar 6, 2020, 16:0503/06/20
06/28/19

We. Need. More. Space. Not. New. Champs.

Seriously, get it together plarium.
Mar 6, 2020, 16:0903/06/20
Mar 6, 2020, 16:13(edited)
08/30/19

Тёмная Элейн будет такой же бесполезной как и тёмная Этель?( Почему вы так не любите стартовых героев?(

А вот за награды отдельное спасибо) Хотя не понятно, это всего одна эпик книга за 162й день? По-моему там должно быть минимум 2, ведь к тому времени в людей уже есть несколько эпических героев которыми не выходит нормально играть для f2p как раз таки из-за острой нехватки книг. Да и вообще как благодарность за то, что человек до сих пор играет в эту игру столько времени несмотря на действительно множество проблем)

Ну наконец-то моему Хаккорну не будет одиноко охранять склад, ему составит кампанию ещё один ЛЕГЕНДАРНЫЙ герой, спасибо))

А вот новые сэты за платину это, извините, уже слишком. Даже если бы они были доступны всем, это бы призвело к хаосу, а так выйдет что платина теперь точно не будет доступна обычным смертным (f2p) игрокам, да и вообще отметается тогда любая потребность фармить шмот в подземельях и любых других сетах, кроме вампиризма, хотя и он меркнет на фоне новых.

Плариум, одумайтесь! Переработайте эти неадекватные сеты или же вообще не вводите их.

Mar 6, 2020, 16:1703/06/20
09/24/19
More filler trash champions, yay. 
Mar 6, 2020, 16:2403/06/20
Mar 7, 2020, 18:49(edited)
10/30/19

You guys don't play your own game, right?

Very situational champions:

- Dark Elhain, maybe for Ice Golem and maybe a good counter for that Tormin in Arena. We'll see.

- Lordly Legionary: For Fire Knight, but only middle stages, not endgame, because of the Magic affinity -.-u

-Scyl of the Drakes is no good, whatsoever. Maybe, with books, but still, I'd use other champions instead of him.

We really need more space for champions and gear. We need more Greater potions, not Lesser ones, those drop too much already; you should just remove the chance for Lesser Potions in the last stages of the potion dungeons or give us a way to dilute the Superior ones, honestly -.-u

Great new sets. However, Arenas are ruled by those players who have a Tormin, an Hegemon, a Lilitu, a Valkyrie or/and an Arbiter. Which means no way a new player would get them, and they're the most that would need powerful sets, not old players who already have everything maxed, pff.
Seriously, read the comments of the players or try to play yourselves.

Mar 6, 2020, 16:3503/06/20
09/29/19

Listen, we don’t want more champs, we want more content. All lvl 20 dungeons only give 5-6 star artifacts, so why on the highest level of potion dungeons is there even a chance to get lesser potions. Why do we have to pay so much silver to remove gear that we want to keep, why do we have to pay silver at all? This game is all about building characters but it costs me 50,000-100,000 silver to take off one piece of gear. Also why does it cost anything especially gems to refill masteries? Why can’t we play with champions to fine tune them? Why do you make this game around whales but don’t care about the people who enjoy the game but just can’t get ahead? I’ve watched so many accounts get crunchebecause they are tired of spending money. This game has great potential, looks good, plays good when the servers aren’t down, but plarium needs to get their priorities straight. Fix what you already have before dropping new things.

Mar 6, 2020, 16:3603/06/20
11/26/19

Nice effort, but there is a huge problem:

If you want to get better in terms of communication, then you need to do the basic requirements first: Don't just talk, listen aswell.

This Patch shows that your priorities are just not cutting it in terms of doing what your players need and what they expect you to deliver. This is miles off. In what points?

Login rewards: 90 days is not enough. This game has been out for over a year now. It is not too hard to implement a monthly login reward cycle - it does NOT need champions or the like, just some resources. Champions are nice to include, but they should be at the bottom of your priority list, not the top.

Platinum gear: I don't get why it is even there. You spent hours on end for ~1000 players that are able and WILLING to aquire this. Is it true that these are some of the highest spenders? Yes. Is it true that implement this set will have no positive impact on the community as a whole? Yes aswell. It'll take weeks for even top platinum players to aquire enough decent gear to get a champion into this stuff and 99% of the players won't ever see it. Balancing aside, this is a really bad buisiness move.

And now the biggest point: Things that are being thrown to you for months on end and still not done, while you do stuff that is borderline insulting to players nearly every patch. What am I talking about?

- increased space. As so many people pointed out already, even your biggest whales are spending less and less because they don't have room to put new champions into. Who made the decision that space has to be that limited? If that someone doesn't see the error of their ways, give them another position with less impact. They WILL run this game into the ground.

- CB damage. You are pushing out patches that are far from ready all the time (1.13 disaster for example). Why don't you just let the clan boss stay at 1 HP until reset and on reset award everyone double rewards who had it at that value? It doesn't have to be pretty, it has to work. Focus on fixing one of the biggest problem since the start of this game NOW and not later. You can make it look pretty later. This way you also don't need a CB damage counter btw, which should be a lot more difficult to program.

- Books. Let us aquire books. As a short term fix, just send 10 rare / 5 epic / 1 or 2 legendary books to every player once a month or so. Just to calm the masses. Then try to get a structure in place that is allowing people to farm these books (via shop points aquired through clearing content, a new dungeon or whatever).

It saddens me to see that a lot of the problems this game has are seriously easy fixes, but someone in this company is making it way harder than it has to be. I don't know who that is, but they should get off their high horse and start thinking about how to make this game sustain a playerbase - Not only will you suddenly become a more decent human being, but also your profits will rise above what they currently are. Old players + new players is more money than just new players.

Sorry for the rant, but the obvious disconnect shown here along with the "opportunity to provide the Dev Tea with early feedback" that got promoted on discord makes me think that you need some clear, (relatively) calm words thrown at you.
Mar 6, 2020, 16:3803/06/20
01/17/19
yunussemre3450 said:

please check your mail ( raid.support@plarium.com) pleaseee

i need reset facebook login. please check mailll

Hi, pls PM your ticket number and I will chase it for you.
Mar 6, 2020, 16:3903/06/20
Mar 6, 2020, 16:43(edited)
03/10/19

M O R E.  S P A C E.  A.  L O T.  M O R E.

D O.  N O T.  K I L L.  T O R M I N.

B A L A N C E.  A R E N A.  R E W A R D S.

F K   C H A M P.  M A G I C?   S R S L Y?

Also.. remove unrewarding stuff from serious non potion dungeons. Nobody likes getting green shards 9 times out of 10 tries.

What about some form of book fusion.
Mar 6, 2020, 16:4403/06/20
01/21/20
Мариус сказал:

Привет всем!

У нас есть интересные новости для всех и возможность предоставить команде разработчиков раннюю обратную связь. Но обо всем по порядку!

Учитывая недавнюю задержку с выпуском патча 1.13, мы решили скорректировать наш цикл разработки, чтобы вы, ребята, имели постоянный поток новых функций. И будет еще одно новшество; а именно, мы опубликуем небольшие статьи для пресс-релизов, например ту, которую вы сейчас читаете, с информацией о предстоящих функциях и изменениях.

Помните, что изменяющиеся обстоятельства могут повлиять на предстоящее Обновление. Так что не все, что вы читаете ниже, выложено камнем, но это текущий план игры. Проверьте это и оставьте свой отзыв в комментариях ниже!

Новые особенности

Ежедневное обновление вознаграждений за вход

С постоянным наплывом новых игроков и растущими рядами ветеранов в Raid: Shadow Legends мы почувствовали, что пришло время еще больше улучшить текущую программу Daily Login Rewards. Это не будет заменой старой, а дополнением, которое увеличит всю программу до 180 дней.

Новые ежедневные награды за вход в систему будут доступны всем игрокам и будут включать в себя различные ценные награды, включая самоцветы, навыки и осколки. Кроме того, в дни 120, 150 и 180 будут доступны два новых эпических чемпиона и один легендарный.

Вы можете найти подробное описание этих Чемпионов и их Навыков ниже! Как всегда, ваши отзывы и комментарии приветствуются:

Баланс

Платиновый уровень Награды

Мы уже объявили об этом в другой ветке, но стоит отметить, что в Сундуках Платинового Уровня произойдут серьезные изменения. Напомним, что будет три типа сундуков платинового уровня: сундуки ультраплатинового уровня (игроки, которые на момент сброса занимают 1, 2 и 3 места на платиновом уровне), суперплатиновый сундук (места с 4 по 20), и сундуки платинового уровня (места с 21 по 300). Все эти сундуки будут содержать ценные награды и некоторые новые предметы, такие как аватары профиля игрока (в каждом из возможных сундуков Ultra и Super Platinum будет по два аватара) и совершенно новые наборы артефактов. Эти наборы заслуживают особого упоминания:

Swift Parry Set (4)

СПД + 18%. C. DMG + 30%. 50% -й шанс получить Unkillable на 1 ход, когда попадет со смертельным ударом.

Отклоняющий комплект (4)

HP + 20%. DEF + 20%. 25% -й шанс отразить 1 дебафф на атакующего, когда дебафф наложен на владельца.

Игроки, которые займут первое место в Платиновом Уровне, получат специальный Знак Чести, который будет постоянно отображаться в их профиле.

Призрачные подземелья и зелья

Это давняя просьба действительно; мы некоторое время следили за ситуацией с зельями и предпринимали несколько шагов, чтобы помочь игрокам (смешивание зелий, дополнительные источники, такие как сундуки с кланом боссов), но, добавив в игру множество новых чемпионов, мы также хотим убедиться, что наши игроки есть более определенный способ получения зелий, чтобы подняться на них. Таким образом, мы значительно увеличим количество Малых Зелий в одной капле для последующих Стадий Хранения Сродства. Например, где вы могли бы получить 7 Малых Зелий максимум на 15-м этапе раньше, теперь вы получите как минимум 7 Малых зелий.

Разное и исправление

• Скорость взлома исправлена
  • ИИ исправить для Септимуса
  • Yannica, Angar, Sethallia и Shamrock сбросят свои рейтинги из-за значительных изменений баланса, которые мы внесли в предыдущем обновлении

Mar 6, 2020, 16:4703/06/20
Mar 6, 2020, 17:06(edited)
06/21/16

I like the looks of the champs as usual, Plarium UA is doing a great job with those. Abilities seem quite useful. Though there is some reservation about what people said on Lord Legionary for F.K. lvl20. Then again for all we know he is added to  lead people there, not helping conquering it, since there are other champs for that already existing. I also like the more frequent updates and patches with new stuff. And the extra resources of the added days.

About the platinum rewards, what if someone made it up there through luck and circumstances and gets rewards that are the best in the platinum chest recieved, and that happens in the first week, wouldn't they get an edge against others in lower tiers that didn't get one? In my mind the best way to implement this is the morning after arena reset so there is an at least entire week  before this(power changes due to sets) is determined. 

Also for that reason, if the company hopes to sell those, there could be 2 possible problems: 1) that people who would buy them first are already in the Platinum tier or close enough to it(eg gold IV), and 2)people might complain for the same reason they did with Hordin(mainly that they don't like to get stuff that others can pay for and therefore having the same or better if they can pay, though most that acquired them in the first place did pay for them even if not directly, any way one can see it).

Edit: Btw, I for one am not in favor of you making the Clan Boss unkillable, unless you at least add add two chests per category that users currently get when one they contributed in fighting is killed. Otherwise its in the clan to kill it and the players level. If you do implement that one though, you should really consider rewarding multiple chests for contribution. E.g. the lower type of contribution to a CB fight would award 1 chest and added one for each next category, with a maximum of five. That would restore some balance where all users get soemething that those that paid or worked for better teams get a little bit to a large chunk more of the rewards.

for the Dungeon rewards etc. replace rewards with better rewards. E.g. if the player would get 9 green shards make it so they get a blue. When it's beer add it in packages of many when the Boss level is higher. When its ten small potions, make it a medium plus what's extra, etc.

Mar 6, 2020, 16:4803/06/20
12/17/19

The Ice Champ is a nice counter to Tormund and the Banner Lord will make good synergy with champs that place 100% heal reduction. I think new free champs are a good thing.

As for the Platinum only artifacts. This is an AWFUL idea. There are only 300 out of tens of thousands of players that are capable of making it to this level and the vast majority of them are large spenders. While the idea of a large spender getting cool things sooner is fine, hey that is why you spend and the game needs to give players incentive to do so, so that they can make money and stay in business, putting a virtual pay wall in front of items is just plain bad. This will become an arms race to get into Platinum, something that the vast majority of players cannot do, and those that do so will now get gear that only increases the gap in power between their accounts and others. This will discourage new players to come into the game and simultaneously discourage workman like players from wanting to play, these items will literally become unattainable except by those that already have them. This is just bad for the game. Cool items but putting them as a Platinum only reward will be a blow to the game's ecosystem overall. Please rethink this means of implementing them into the game.
Mar 6, 2020, 16:4903/06/20
01/17/19

Do we start at day 91 ? or do we have all the reward at once?

Veteral players will start at day 91.
Mar 6, 2020, 16:5003/06/20
01/21/20
лучше бы снизили цену на прокачке шмоток а то в день можно заработать  1 лям серы с вашей энки без доната а этого порой нехватает что бы апнуть 1 уровень что это за бред или добавте энки не по 1 банке а по 2 
Mar 6, 2020, 16:5103/06/20
Mar 12, 2020, 10:58(edited)
10/29/19

maksimnovgorodov76 said:

Thank you very much to the developers and the entire Plarium team.You're doing a great job.

What position do you have at Plarium? A "great job" would include BASIC changes to RSL that ENCOURAGES players to stay not rolling out different champs & calling it an update. 

I've been playing 4 months & not a single Lego. Not even a &&&& one! Google Play calls RSL a "Hero Collection" game. Really? Where are these heroes being stored??

This game has great potential. Upgrade your servers Plarium & bring players together with new content!

--- Edited by Angry Lady---

Pls do not swear

Mar 6, 2020, 16:5403/06/20
10/22/19

Okay, I'm gonna do this one last time and wait for the next two or three updates.

Then, if nothing seems to change, I'll quit for good.

As stated in previous posts, all content is welcome. But there is now a huge list of concern - some we have been discussing for an entire year - unaddressed and growing. What we want now is transparency and communication on your side. Not just generic press releases. 

First, concerning this update

• Daily login rewards are fun. They are a basic yet important functionality in every single long term gacha-like game. So why ? Why do you keep under-delivering on something so simple and easy to do for your players ? Just stop your 90 days, 180 days or even 360 days daily login rewards schemes. Just make them permanent without any time limit. You connect daily you get a reward for it and that's all. We don't need legendary champions or huge rewards. Silver, bunch of shards, some energy here and there, and voila. Then again, if you don't want to do that, don't just go silent about it, explain yourselves, communicate, give us some good reasons so we can trust you and have a constructive talk about it.
  • New champions. As stated, new champions are always a nice thing to have but, seriously guys. Why won't you hear and remove the space limit even at a cost for the players ? This is ridiculous, out the many many things we can discuss this is one of the most ridiculous thing of all. You are actively dissuading your players to buy shards because they don't have the space to store them. How dumb is that ? Again, like every other topic here, if there is a good reason behind this, for example a technical one (database issue, data volume issue, etc) why don't you TELL us so we can at least try to understand ? Right now we are under the impression that we have to fight against a company to play the game we love and for which we are willing to spend money on.
  • Platinum Tier Rewards. Fine by me, I don't really care if players in plat. get stronger. However, please take a good look at your PR strategy. 1.13 was a mess, people are angry, Dracogate happened, there has been a lot of downtime lately adding to the frustration. So, considering everything you already promised us plus the time-frame on this : do you really think this is a smart move ? More than 50% of your player base is in Gold IV, yet you release content for your 300 top spender and nothing for the others ? Come one now, that's like given us the stick to beat you.

Second, concerning the game

Let's face it. Whales are unhappy, Youtube content creator are either angry or laughing or both. People like Stew, Hell Hades, Chosen and even DM are all complaining and proposing solutions. But we get ZERO feedback, no communication whatsoever, nothing, nada, void.

Before releasing dozens of new champions into the game WHY do you REFUSE to fix the existing ones ? Some have been bugged for months ! Others are useless because their multipliers are under-tuned. IA in auto battles is another massive frustration. Waiting 3 or 4 months to get 4 champions balance is inconceivable. And here again, WHY is that so ? Why don't you tell us the truth ?

Faction wars and nightmare campaign. How can you call this content ? Stacking a bunch of overpowered generic teams one after the other to give veterans the feeling of doing something new won't work long term. If this is your idea of content then honestly, the game is dying sooner than later.

The list of teased / confirmed things that we never heard about again :

• Void Tower
  • Hydra CB
  • Unlimited life CB
  • Artefact sorting
  • Friend list, social functionalities
  • A reliable way to farm books

The list of things every other big gacha has and that actually make end game content :

• Live arena
  • 2v2 or 3v3 live arena
  • PvP tournaments
  • Clan VS. Clan with ladder
  • 2 vs boss (like in 7DS you can pair up with a friend to fight a boss)
  • Auto battle everywhere in the game (people will use auto clicker anyway so you are punishing people who don't ?) 

I'm sure I'm still missing a lot but you get the idea. You want to stop the constant storm of drama on Reddit, Discord and Youtube ? You want to stop the wave of middle fingers and poop emoji on every single Discord post ? You want to make money for years to come and keep your players ? Then ANSWER this with honesty and stop lying to us.

If you are not gonna answer this then STOP asking us for our feedback and let the game die. You will do everyone a favour.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.