All Categories

Update Highlights 1.13.5

Update Highlights 1.13.5

Search
Comments
Mar 6, 2020, 18:4003/06/20
Mar 6, 2020, 18:42(edited)
12/13/19

There is a lot of champions that AI (and skills) should be fixed. It is really funny, when in game witch some big amount of heroes you fix only one's in new patch. Why fix of Septimus AI taked so much time? When we get fix of other champions AI? Where is my Elenaril fix?

Заслуженная оценка в Play market.
Mar 6, 2020, 18:4103/06/20
04/06/19

SirBrantofPA said:

I'm new to the game. I agree w all you said but don't understand what a counter champ is

a counter champ, 1 of 2 things, a champion that has a counterattack, suich as skullcrusher, valkryie or martyr ,but in this instance a counter champ is someone thats made specifically to apose another champ, Tormin the Cold has a passive of freezing toons, preventing them from attacking, Dark Elhain, has a ability that counters that, if she gets frozen, she unfreezes and becomes stronger, to then attack

Mar 6, 2020, 18:4303/06/20
09/22/19

As a professional product manager I am flabberghasted how you manage to completely ignore your customers. You tick every check mark of what not to do as a company interested in long term success (which you´re obviously not as has been discussed many times, just further proof...).

Great innovation: instead of delivering updates talk about them but not listen to what´s acutally said, again and again and again.

It´s amazing how good the underlying game actually is that in spite of all your best efforts to drive us away we still play - but the air is getting thin.

Mar 6, 2020, 18:5903/06/20
03/06/20
Keep the daily logins I don’t care , keep your new gear sets , guess what I don’t care , but please put in new content . . You have teams of people making this new daily logins and gears . Get them teams to make NEW CONTENT , void tower , new clan boss , clan vs clan , everyone is saying it lmaoooo just do it what’s so hard about it ??? 
Mar 6, 2020, 19:0303/06/20
Mar 6, 2020, 19:03(edited)
09/15/19

Glad to see more login rewards, I would like to see more player levels as well but let me add:  I think the daily login rewards should be endless, there are some games out there that have basically random-generated daily rewards that reward you every day you log in.  This would be nice for the players as they would enjoy daily rewards and potentially nice for Plarium as people have an obligation to log in more, and potentially make more money.

EDIT: Make max player level 100! :D 
Mar 6, 2020, 19:0903/06/20
05/13/19

Marius wrote: We have some exciting news for you all and an opportunity to provide the Dev Team with early feedback. 

Ok - I will give you feedback suggestions. 

Lets see if you decide to listen or if I'm just wasting my time writing to you. 

1st Suggestion: We need more Hero Space & Artifact Space. 

You have been adding alot of new champions to the game. 

You have plans of adding in new gears to the game. 

You are doing the above things, but your not increasing our ability to store these things. 

New heroes + gears can't be used if we are all at maximum capcity limit. 

2nd Suggestion: Dark Elhain - Magic Affinity - Attack Type 

I think you are trying to make Dark Elhain be helpful for newer players vs. Ice Golem. 

It isn't a bad idea 

However, you do have to make some changes. 

Attack Type heroes are very squishy in Stage 20 Dungeons. 

The chances of them living are very slim, unless you give them a way to help themselves survive. 

Dark Elhain A1 - Necrotic Bolt - Attacks 1 Enemy - Decrease Target Max HP...etc 

Is it possible for you to change this so Dark Elhain can Shield herself? 

We really don't need to decrease the Ice Golem Max HP. 

We just need Dark Elhain to stay alive. 

If she stays alive, We will kill the Ice Golem by outlasting him. 

Dark Elhain A2 - Death's Majesty -...Has 50% Chance of placing a 30% [Decrease Speed] 

I think the beginning part of Dark Elhain skill is perfect. 

I want to change the ending part of Dark Elhain skill. 

Is it possible for you to change this so Dark Elhain can do [Block Buff] for 2 turns and give herself some more Shield? 

In Ice Golem, you will reach Round 2. 

Round 2 has a Mob hero named Terrorbeast. 

Terrorbeast likes to put up a Reflect Damage Buff on all his allies for 3 turns. 

It can cause your heroes inside the fight to kill themselves - if they do a big AOE hit. 

My recommendation is to have Dark Elhain put up a Block Buff on enemy heroes - So they can't put up the Reflect buff. 

Block Buffs is a debuff which prevents the enemy from putting buffs on themselves. 

Of course, The last part of my change is to allow Dark Elhain the power to give herself more Shields. 

Dark Elhain is attack type - most attack types have low defense. 

We need to try and keep her alive. 

The rest of Dark Elhain skills seem fine to me. 

3rd Suggestion: Lordly Legionary - Magic Affinity - Attack Type 

I think you are trying to make Lordly Legionary be helpful vs. Fire Knight. 

However, you messed up badly with his Affinity type. 

Fire Knight Stage 20 is Force Affinity. 

You need Lordly Legionary to be Spirit Affinity so he can do good damage. 

The way you have Lordly Legionary right now - He is going to be completely countered. 

Lordly Legionary A1 = Perfect 

I wouldn't change it. 

Lordly Legionary A2 = Attack 1 enemy...Decrease Speed...Decrease Turn Meter 20% 

We need this hit to scale off [Enemy Max HP] 

We need to be able to book up the Decrease Speed chance to 100% 

I think Decreasing the Turn Meter by only 20% is to low. 

I recommend bumping it up to at least 50% 

Lordly Legionary A3 = Places a 30%[Reflect Damage] Buff and a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns. 

We need to be able to book up this skill to 3 turn cool down. 

I recommend changing [Continunous Heal] to [Unkillable] 

I recommend putting a description in this skill which says Buffs can't be Stolen 

Previously, I was saying having an Attack Type hero in a Stage 20 Dungeon is tough to keep alive. 

They are squishy - This is why I was suggesting adding Shields to Dark Elhain kit to help keep her alive. 

I think you was trying to do a similar idea with the [Continunous Heal] Buff for Lordly Legendary. 

The problem is the Fire Knight Boss has skills which Decreases Enemy Max HP. 

Any Healing or Shields you do which scale off Health isn't going to be good enough against this particular Dungeon Boss. 

Instead of trying to keep Lordly Legionary alive by way of Healing or Shields, I recommmend going with an Unkillable Buff! 

The Fire Knight Boss can't penetrate the Unkillable Buff. 

Now, you might be wondering why I am recommending for you to make it so these buffs can't be stolen? 

The reason why is because in Fire Knight Stage 20 - You have the hero named "Errol" in your Round 1 + Round 2 Mobs 

Errol can steal buffs from the enemy. 

It is going to be very annoying if Errol starts stealing our Unkillable buffs. 

It will make our fights go longer. 

This is why you want to make these buffs - unstealable - It makes sense when you think about it. 

4th Suggestion: Scyl of the Drakes - Magic Affinity - Defense Type 

I think we are getting the general idea of your master plan. 

You want Dark Elhain for Ice Golem 

You want Lordly Legionary for Fire Knight 

Scyl of the Drakes is probably meant for the Spider Dungeon. 

Scyl of the Drakes A1 = Attacks 1 Enemy... 

Is it possible for you to change this so it is an AOE? 

It could be helpful against the spiderlings 

They do like to fill up there turn meters & bash us to death. 

Scyl of the Drakes A2 = Attacks All Enemies 2 times...Each hit has 20% chance for Stun 

Honestly, I would changed this skill completely. 

There are a dozen of heroes in this game which can do Stun, Freeze, or Provoke. 

There are probably 30 heroes or more which can do the above stuff 

What we need against the Spider is a Magic hero who can do an AOE Decrease Enemy Defense 60% + Weaken 25%. 

There is only 1 hero in the game - Who is Magic Affinity + Can do those 2 things. 

Dracomorph is the only hero - which is why the community raged out so hard about Cartmen getting him. 

My Recommendation is for you to make the A2 --> Attack All Enemies. Has 75% chance to place 25% [Weaken] debuff and a 60% [Decrease DEF] for 2 turns. 

Allow us the ability to book up this skill chance to 100% Chance. 

Allow us the ability to reduce the cool down length of this skill so it is on a 3 turn cool down fully booked. 

Next thing, I would change on Scyl of the Drakes is the Passive 

Scyl of the Drakes Passive = ...Also places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on a random ally for 2 turns. 

I only want to change the ending part of the Passive. 

Most players speed tune there heroes so they go in a specific move order. 

Putting a [Increase SPD] buff on 1 random ally - Can throw off a Dungeon teams move order. 

It will competely ruin the dungeon run. 

Change this Increase SPEED Buff to anything you want - Increase Attack - Increase Defense - Increase Critical Rate - Increase Critical Damage 

Any of those Increases are Fine - They are Perfect - No one will mind any of them 

In fact, what I would personally like is if you just removed the last part of the passive completely 

I would love the Passive with to be just Heal on all allies + Give Sycl an Aura. 

The heroes you are releasing here have no Aura's. 

Sycl is a Legendary - She could have an Aura! 

You can give Sycl of the Drakes a Speed Aura. 

Players will be able to speed tune there Spider team in accordance with Sycl of the Drakes Speed Aura. 

This way players don't have to worry about 1 hero going out of move order due to an unforseen RNG Speed buffs in the fight. 

Speed Aura offers consistency over Increase Speed Buff 

A Speed Aura affects all heroes in the fight - We can plan for it - All heroes move in a consistent order. 

Increase Speed Buff on 1 person at random - We can't plan on who it will go on - All heroes are not receiving it - inconsistent order. 

What happens if your order becomes inconsistenct? You lose the fight. 

What happens if you start losing the fight? You find another hero who can help you win the fight. 

Legendary hero or not 

If the hero can't do what we need it to do, It will be a Legendary hero in our vault. 

5th Suggestion: New Gears vs. Great Hall Issue vs. Time Zone Issue 

You have to understand the issues we face. 

1st- I will talk about the Great Hall Issue. 

It is impossible leveling up your Great Hall in Platinum. 

You lose to many fights in Platinum to ever get enough Medals to level up a Great Hall Bonus. 

Most people have to stay in Gold 4 in order to build up there Great Hall. 

Farming Medals for Great Hall in Gold 4 is player efficency! 

We are talking about Elite players who can reach Platinum - who have to deliberately stay in Gold 4 to gain medals due to your Medal Distrubting System. 

2nd - I will talk about the Time Zone Issue. 

The Arena resets at a standard time. 

Some people are sleeping during that time. 

What happens if a player is top 270 in Arena. 

They go to sleep at a rank of 270. 

Someone esle comes on before Arena reset and beats them while they are asleep. 

Now the player who went to sleep at 270 rank is no longer in the top 300 because they have been shoved out by other active players in another time zone. 

In one part of the world, it can be midnight - people sleeping 

In another part of the world, it can be 8 AM - people are awake - eating breakfast - Raiding Arena. 

We are talking about an Elite player who was top 300 an entire week - Than last split second of Arena while they was sleeping - They got shoved out? 

These are just 2 examples showing you why having new gear Platinum exclusive is unjustified. 

You shouldn't make these new gears Platinum Exclusive. 

My Recommedation is to make these new gears avaiable to players beyond Platinum 

I want you to look at how many Arena Tiers exist in your game. 

• Bronze 1 
  • Bronze 2 
  • Bronze 3 
  • Bronze 4 
  • Silver 1 
  • Silver 2  
  • Silver 3 
  • Silver 4 
  • Gold 1 
  • Gold 2 
  • Gold 3 
  • Gold 4 
  • Platinum - Only available to 300 people 

13 Arena Tiers!! 

How can you tell me or anyone for that matter that people in Gold 4 are not Elite? 

Really?  

People I know are bouncing in & out of Platinum tier from Gold 4 all week long. 

Do you have any argument at all to explain why you think those people are not qualified for these new gears? 

Have they not proven that they deserve the privilege to get these gears? 

What is even more disturbing is you only have 1 Platinum Tier. 

Every other Arena Tier in the game has 4 different sections. 

• Platinum 1 
  • Platinum 2 
  • Platinum 3 
  • Platinum 4 

Where are these 4 different tiers of Platinum? 

Why does Platinum only have 1 Section with 300 people? 

Players, such as myself, wouldn't be so upset if Platinum was broken down into 4 different tiers like every other tier in the game. 

BUT YOU DIDN'T DO IT. 

You only made 1 section for Platinum which can only house 300 people. 

Those 300 people are the only ones getting the New gear. 

Clearly, it is going to cause anger. 

Why shouldn't it cause anger to people? 

The way I see it is you have 2 logical options. 

You keep Platinum the way it is & let players in Gold get these New Gears as well. 

or 

You expand Platinum into 4 different tiers. 

Than you would have more justifaction in make the gears exclusive to only Platinum. 

Mar 6, 2020, 19:2703/06/20
03/15/19
Ryan you could not be more correct! Ridiculous!
Mar 6, 2020, 19:3003/06/20
03/15/19
Player J said:

Marius wrote: We have some exciting news for you all and an opportunity to provide the Dev Team with early feedback. 

Ok - I will give you feedback suggestions. 

Lets see if you decide to listen or if I'm just wasting my time writing to you. 

1st Suggestion: We need more Hero Space & Artifact Space. 

You have been adding alot of new champions to the game. 

You have plans of adding in new gears to the game. 

You are doing the above things, but your not increasing our ability to store these things. 

New heroes + gears can't be used if we are all at maximum capcity limit. 

2nd Suggestion: Dark Elhain - Magic Affinity - Attack Type 

I think you are trying to make Dark Elhain be helpful for newer players vs. Ice Golem. 

It isn't a bad idea 

However, you do have to make some changes. 

Attack Type heroes are very squishy in Stage 20 Dungeons. 

The chances of them living are very slim, unless you give them a way to help themselves survive. 

Dark Elhain A1 - Necrotic Bolt - Attacks 1 Enemy - Decrease Target Max HP...etc 

Is it possible for you to change this so Dark Elhain can Shield herself? 

We really don't need to decrease the Ice Golem Max HP. 

We just need Dark Elhain to stay alive. 

If she stays alive, We will kill the Ice Golem by outlasting him. 

Dark Elhain A2 - Death's Majesty -...Has 50% Chance of placing a 30% [Decrease Speed] 

I think the beginning part of Dark Elhain skill is perfect. 

I want to change the ending part of Dark Elhain skill. 

Is it possible for you to change this so Dark Elhain can do [Block Buff] for 2 turns and give herself some more Shield? 

In Ice Golem, you will reach Round 2. 

Round 2 has a Mob hero named Terrorbeast. 

Terrorbeast likes to put up a Reflect Damage Buff on all his allies for 3 turns. 

It can cause your heroes inside the fight to kill themselves - if they do a big AOE hit. 

My recommendation is to have Dark Elhain put up a Block Buff on enemy heroes - So they can't put up the Reflect buff. 

Block Buffs is a debuff which prevents the enemy from putting buffs on themselves. 

Of course, The last part of my change is to allow Dark Elhain the power to give herself more Shields. 

Dark Elhain is attack type - most attack types have low defense. 

We need to try and keep her alive. 

The rest of Dark Elhain skills seem fine to me. 

3rd Suggestion: Lordly Legionary - Magic Affinity - Attack Type 

I think you are trying to make Lordly Legionary be helpful vs. Fire Knight. 

However, you messed up badly with his Affinity type. 

Fire Knight Stage 20 is Force Affinity. 

You need Lordly Legionary to be Spirit Affinity so he can do good damage. 

The way you have Lordly Legionary right now - He is going to be completely countered. 

Lordly Legionary A1 = Perfect 

I wouldn't change it. 

Lordly Legionary A2 = Attack 1 enemy...Decrease Speed...Decrease Turn Meter 20% 

We need this hit to scale off [Enemy Max HP] 

We need to be able to book up the Decrease Speed chance to 100% 

I think Decreasing the Turn Meter by only 20% is to low. 

I recommend bumping it up to at least 50% 

Lordly Legionary A3 = Places a 30%[Reflect Damage] Buff and a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns. 

We need to be able to book up this skill to 3 turn cool down. 

I recommend changing [Continunous Heal] to [Unkillable] 

I recommend putting a description in this skill which says Buffs can't be Stolen 

Previously, I was saying having an Attack Type hero in a Stage 20 Dungeon is tough to keep alive. 

They are squishy - This is why I was suggesting adding Shields to Dark Elhain kit to help keep her alive. 

I think you was trying to do a similar idea with the [Continunous Heal] Buff for Lordly Legendary. 

The problem is the Fire Knight Boss has skills which Decreases Enemy Max HP. 

Any Healing or Shields you do which scale off Health isn't going to be good enough against this particular Dungeon Boss. 

Instead of trying to keep Lordly Legionary alive by way of Healing or Shields, I recommmend going with an Unkillable Buff! 

The Fire Knight Boss can't penetrate the Unkillable Buff. 

Now, you might be wondering why I am recommending for you to make it so these buffs can't be stolen? 

The reason why is because in Fire Knight Stage 20 - You have the hero named "Errol" in your Round 1 + Round 2 Mobs 

Errol can steal buffs from the enemy. 

It is going to be very annoying if Errol starts stealing our Unkillable buffs. 

It will make our fights go longer. 

This is why you want to make these buffs - unstealable - It makes sense when you think about it. 

4th Suggestion: Scyl of the Drakes - Magic Affinity - Defense Type 

I think we are getting the general idea of your master plan. 

You want Dark Elhain for Ice Golem 

You want Lordly Legionary for Fire Knight 

Scyl of the Drakes is probably meant for the Spider Dungeon. 

Scyl of the Drakes A1 = Attacks 1 Enemy... 

Is it possible for you to change this so it is an AOE? 

It could be helpful against the spiderlings 

They do like to fill up there turn meters & bash us to death. 

Scyl of the Drakes A2 = Attacks All Enemies 2 times...Each hit has 20% chance for Stun 

Honestly, I would changed this skill completely. 

There are a dozen of heroes in this game which can do Stun, Freeze, or Provoke. 

There are probably 30 heroes or more which can do the above stuff 

What we need against the Spider is a Magic hero who can do an AOE Decrease Enemy Defense 60% + Weaken 25%. 

There is only 1 hero in the game - Who is Magic Affinity + Can do those 2 things. 

Dracomorph is the only hero - which is why the community raged out so hard about Cartmen getting him. 

My Recommendation is for you to make the A2 --> Attack All Enemies. Has 75% chance to place 25% [Weaken] debuff and a 60% [Decrease DEF] for 2 turns. 

Allow us the ability to book up this skill chance to 100% Chance. 

Allow us the ability to reduce the cool down length of this skill so it is on a 3 turn cool down fully booked. 

Next thing, I would change on Scyl of the Drakes is the Passive 

Scyl of the Drakes Passive = ...Also places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on a random ally for 2 turns. 

I only want to change the ending part of the Passive. 

Most players speed tune there heroes so they go in a specific move order. 

Putting a [Increase SPD] buff on 1 random ally - Can throw off a Dungeon teams move order. 

It will competely ruin the dungeon run. 

Change this Increase SPEED Buff to anything you want - Increase Attack - Increase Defense - Increase Critical Rate - Increase Critical Damage 

Any of those Increases are Fine - They are Perfect - No one will mind any of them 

In fact, what I would personally like is if you just removed the last part of the passive completely 

I would love the Passive with to be just Heal on all allies + Give Sycl an Aura. 

The heroes you are releasing here have no Aura's. 

Sycl is a Legendary - She could have an Aura! 

You can give Sycl of the Drakes a Speed Aura. 

Players will be able to speed tune there Spider team in accordance with Sycl of the Drakes Speed Aura. 

This way players don't have to worry about 1 hero going out of move order due to an unforseen RNG Speed buffs in the fight. 

Speed Aura offers consistency over Increase Speed Buff 

A Speed Aura affects all heroes in the fight - We can plan for it - All heroes move in a consistent order. 

Increase Speed Buff on 1 person at random - We can't plan on who it will go on - All heroes are not receiving it - inconsistent order. 

What happens if your order becomes inconsistenct? You lose the fight. 

What happens if you start losing the fight? You find another hero who can help you win the fight. 

Legendary hero or not 

If the hero can't do what we need it to do, It will be a Legendary hero in our vault. 

5th Suggestion: New Gears vs. Great Hall Issue vs. Time Zone Issue 

You have to understand the issues we face. 

1st- I will talk about the Great Hall Issue. 

It is impossible leveling up your Great Hall in Platinum. 

You lose to many fights in Platinum to ever get enough Medals to level up a Great Hall Bonus. 

Most people have to stay in Gold 4 in order to build up there Great Hall. 

Farming Medals for Great Hall in Gold 4 is player efficency! 

We are talking about Elite players who can reach Platinum - who have to deliberately stay in Gold 4 to gain medals due to your Medal Distrubting System. 

2nd - I will talk about the Time Zone Issue. 

The Arena resets at a standard time. 

Some people are sleeping during that time. 

What happens if a player is top 270 in Arena. 

They go to sleep at a rank of 270. 

Someone esle comes on before Arena reset and beats them while they are asleep. 

Now the player who went to sleep at 270 rank is no longer in the top 300 because they have been shoved out by other active players in another time zone. 

In one part of the world, it can be midnight - people sleeping 

In another part of the world, it can be 8 AM - people are awake - eating breakfast - Raiding Arena. 

We are talking about an Elite player who was top 300 an entire week - Than last split second of Arena while they was sleeping - They got shoved out? 

These are just 2 examples showing you why having new gear Platinum exclusive is unjustified. 

You shouldn't make these new gears Platinum Exclusive. 

My Recommedation is to make these new gears avaiable to players beyond Platinum 

I want you to look at how many Arena Tiers exist in your game. 

• Bronze 1 
  • Bronze 2 
  • Bronze 3 
  • Bronze 4 
  • Silver 1 
  • Silver 2  
  • Silver 3 
  • Silver 4 
  • Gold 1 
  • Gold 2 
  • Gold 3 
  • Gold 4 
  • Platinum - Only available to 300 people 

13 Arena Tiers!! 

How can you tell me or anyone for that matter that people in Gold 4 are not Elite? 

Really?  

People I know are bouncing in & out of Platinum tier from Gold 4 all week long. 

Do you have any argument at all to explain why you think those people are not qualified for these new gears? 

Have they not proven that they deserve the privilege to get these gears? 

What is even more disturbing is you only have 1 Platinum Tier. 

Every other Arena Tier in the game has 4 different sections. 

• Platinum 1 
  • Platinum 2 
  • Platinum 3 
  • Platinum 4 

Where are these 4 different tiers of Platinum? 

Why does Platinum only have 1 Section with 300 people? 

Players, such as myself, wouldn't be so upset if Platinum was broken down into 4 different tiers like every other tier in the game. 

BUT YOU DIDN'T DO IT. 

You only made 1 section for Platinum which can only house 300 people. 

Those 300 people are the only ones getting the New gear. 

Clearly, it is going to cause anger. 

Why shouldn't it cause anger to people? 

The way I see it is you have 2 logical options. 

You keep Platinum the way it is & let players in Gold get these New Gears as well. 

or 

You expand Platinum into 4 different tiers. 

Than you would have more justifaction in make the gears exclusive to only Platinum. 

^^^this!!! Exactly!!
Mar 6, 2020, 19:4003/06/20
08/12/19

Swift Parry Set (4)

SPD +18%. C. DMG +30%. 50% chance to get Unkillable for 1 turn when hit with a fatal hit.\

"this set is incredibly / extremely overpowered.   nothing will bring more hate down on plarium than this set when people start encountering it in arena.     unless of course it is permanently banned from arena.    then it would be ok."   ---RSLlover

its not too late to test this.  do it.
Mar 6, 2020, 19:4603/06/20
01/04/20
The new content looks cool, but we need more space and better management tools for inventory. 
Mar 6, 2020, 20:4003/06/20
05/13/19

They claim they listen to players yet the same stuff keeps popping up including what they say they are going to implement. More lesser potions? no how about removing lesser from the top stages all together, I have 1000's of lessers already but sick of the silver cost to combine them.

Adding yet again more champs to flood the pools making it even harder to get champs we actually want.

Storage space.....we need more, both champs and artifacts and not breaking our bank to even do it, millions of silver to add a few slots is crooked.

Arena plat rewards are well overpowered, this is going to make it where your vets keep getting stronger while allowing nobody else to compete in arena and then if those players drop from plat they own gold as well.

Some players make the comment people will just quit, plarium does not care about that part since there are plenty of new players coming in spending before they get bored and sick of the bull too. I did notice the game has dropped to a 3.9 rating last I saw so that will begin to slow it down eventually, I know at least myself I will not download and try a game thats ranked less than around a 4.3 or so. I am one of the vets that has lowered my spending by a ton, spent maybe $50 in the last 3 months now when before I would spend $100's a month in a game, other games get that money now....I will be curious if and when the rating drops to a 3 what will happen, I love the replies plarium has been giving to players on the app stores too about how they have been doing this and that, they even replied to one of my ratings on how they just did this and that to make things better. No so far recently you released "content" that is designed to bring in revenue like that battle pass. 
Mar 6, 2020, 20:4303/06/20
05/24/19
Add more space and decrease the cost of it. You're gouging us to us the little you give us. 
Mar 6, 2020, 20:5803/06/20
09/13/19

I am still a bit new to this game. I have been playing for about 5 months, but I have been keeping up with YouTube creators and other forums.

I am excited for this update, however I am reaching the point where I am getting frustrated often.

Storage isn't a big deal for me yet, but I am realizing that I will probably hit that point soon enough.

I am frustrated that I have yet to get a Lego, but I have some top Epics so I guess that makes up for them. 

I see these complaints and I feel like it is very telling that most people have the same complaints. Storage seems to be the biggest and most common issue. I also don't like that if I get better gear, I have to pay to replace the gear. Why?

I have seen other games run into problems, but they listen to their players and fix common issues over just shoveling out new content. New is good, but fixing what you already have is even better.
Mar 6, 2020, 21:0403/06/20
10/24/19
The sets that are being introduced for platinum tier are severely broken and only available to whales that spend thousands of dollars each month on this game, there should be a chance for those sets to drop from the clan boss or make a weekly chest that grows in reward strength based off of how many times you defeat the CB each week and what difficulty you have cleared it on, plus what happens after the new 90 day login streak, is there going to be a recurring 30 day login or are we just outta luck again after those 90 days?
Mar 6, 2020, 21:2603/06/20
05/23/19
Thanks for increasing the drop rates for potions. 
Mar 6, 2020, 21:4003/06/20
08/12/19
wounder  when this  patch will be released
Mar 6, 2020, 22:0403/06/20
03/01/20

By the way could you please either make a rare, epic version of sniper she is one of the best designed and best looking legends better looking than a large majority of legendary, epics and rates you even use her in all your trailers and give her to everyone at the start of the game please either upgrade her rarity or make an ult legend that looks like her and I know that wouldn’t be hard for you as you have legends that have rare, epic and even legendary look alike versions she is one of my top 5 designed legends in the game even a legendary version would be cool it doesn’t have to be op just decent it could be a login reward or something

Thanks just want to says this since it’s frustrating that she is probably my favourite looking legend I own but can’t be used late game while other legends exist of all rarities with what is Essentially clones which I don’t mind I get that it saves time but why no have on for sniper which is literally on of the designs I saw in your advertisement that convinced me to even play the game
Mar 6, 2020, 22:0403/06/20
08/10/19
I would definitely like more artifact sets available feel like most of them no one uses. 
Mar 6, 2020, 22:0703/06/20
09/19/19

Can't wait for Dark Elhain! Hopefully the space increases will be coming soon. Thanks for the update!

Mar 6, 2020, 22:1503/06/20
08/27/19

Why do you make this game even more pay2win? With the new artifact sets there will be a hard wall for what 99% of the players can accomplish, thereby driving players away from the game.. don't you see this? There is more money to be made if you make this game friendly for everyone, not the 1%. The 1% will leave once they realize they are the only ones left.

I love this game, please don't kill it for quick profits, go the League of legends route instead, free to play but pay for cosmetics. It's a far better business plan.

I am 99% sure you wont read this, but if you do please reconsider your game plan.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.