All Categories

Update Highlights 1.13.5

Update Highlights 1.13.5

Search
Comments
Mar 7, 2020, 03:3703/07/20
Mar 7, 2020, 03:39(edited)
12/03/19

I like the new champions, but I am not sure where I will put them. I have only been playing four months, and I have champions I want to keep in every slot, and all of my artifact slots are full. I resent the fact that only the top 300 players will have access to the new gear. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.   Only really big spenders could ever afford to be in a place where they can get this gear.

So many of the best champions are magic. Can you increase the diversity?

The additional daily rewards are nice and appreciated, although I am not sure why they are limited in time. Why not offer constant login rewards?

Definitely appreciate the increase in potions. Getting potions is currently a much bigger pain than they need to be.

Bug fixes are always appreciated. It does seem like these took a long time to release.

Overall, not a lot for the vast majority of us in this release. Please do better. We really want this game to stay great.

Mar 7, 2020, 03:5303/07/20
Mar 7, 2020, 03:58(edited)
01/18/20

You have indicated this is for feedback.   Feedback means you will see it and listen and act.

NO ONE SUPPORTS WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Since this is for early feedback, can you confirm you are NOT doing the gear sets?

Yes, it's good to do the loot change.   And bug fixes.   But no one supports this.   You see that.   You are going to adjust, yes?

Why are the free champions magic affinity which almost everything and everyone is?   Isn't the legendary seemingly good for fire knight?   How about making it spirit or force so it is GREAT for there?   Would it be that difficult to diversify and do the easy well?
Mar 7, 2020, 03:5903/07/20
10/17/19
Give me apothecary damn it! Im at level 54 now still not have apothecary 😭😭
Mar 7, 2020, 04:0003/07/20
10/28/19
Will you ever listen to your community and get us more space? We don’t have room for he champions available now, much less the new ones being added. Please, please listen for once. Fix the game and add useful things.
Mar 7, 2020, 04:0603/07/20
12/17/19

Plat Gear (Whale Wars)

Okay, so somewhere in your office, someone had an idea that this new Whale Gear should be a thing. Maybe it was only one person that gave it the green light, but somehow no one managed to point out how broken it would be. Even if it was offered outside of platinum tier (In which case it'd still be broken, since you'd literally want every unit you own in one or the other of the 4set gear, and either 2x D.Speed or Accuracy, or whatever stat they needed most)

Now, given that you're getting like 3 2x set bonuses in a 4x set, and then some. Why not just make them your first 6x set?

Would still probably be broken, but for a set that requires six pieces to activate, I think it would be fine.

Daily Login Rewards (Or.... reinventing that thing other games just do better)

Alright, so I'm going to sound mean, but you (Plarium), don't really deserve any kind of applause for finally getting around to creating a scheduled reward for logging into your game daily. Other games in the genre have already beat you to this 'bright shiny new idea.'

It's fine to want to be different. But honestly, you just need to keep this one simple, and why you're trying to reinvent the wheel here is beyond me. The simple fact that the picture looks like you still haven't 'developed' the actual schedule yet does not give me warm and fuzzy feelings.

Day 1, 50 energy, Day 2, 50k Silver, Day 3, Mystery Shard, Day 4, Rare Tome, Day 5, 100 Energy, Day 6, 50 Gems, Day 7, Epic Tome

Day 8, 100 energy, .... Day 13, Ancient Shard, Day 14, Another Epic Tome

Day 21, Void Shard (Somewhere around the the middle, a Legendary Book)

Day 28, Sacred Shard (See week 3)

But Mercer, there's more than 28 days in most of the months...

Easy, Day 29 until the scheduler resets, An energy refll and 10 gems to the inbox in eager anticipation of the next rollover

You know, like the monthly quest, only it's a show of 'hey, glad y'all are still playing the game' instead of 'glad you're still grinding the same content for months,' here's you monkey treat.

(Fun Fact, I didn't even go to school for this, I just used common sense )

New F2P Champions (Or, one thing you're actually doing right) 

So, I'm going to give you props on this one. I don't get all the hate you're receiving here. A 'hand out' champion shouldn't exactly be god tier. Arbiter, Relickeeper, High Khatun, Yaga, Rhazin, even Broadmaw. They're all good. Dark Athel is decent (Well, Yaga is pretty much just decent, too...)

Dark Elhain isn't going to destroy Tormin teams just by existing. She's probably not even going to do it in great gear. But she might provide the edge in a proper team to combat them. Sure, Tormin was hard to get, but if you're in that 'breaking my broken toy' category whining about her... Just stop. 

The FK F2P dude. I smiled. Then I saw people's comments. "He's a garbage affinity for the last stage." So what? He's going to carry a F2P or just generally new player (The idea of the Newbie reward schedule) higher on up the ladder than most people would moving past Stage 7. 

This is a good thing, adding units that aren't going to be the last one someone needs, but are going to be useful somewhere for people the reward schedule is intended for.

Now back to being mean. Stop building a need to power creep on your power creep. Dark Elhain isn't going to oneshot Tormin (He honestly doesn't freeze that much now, If the complaint was shutting down Shirimani, I could see it)

Final Thoughts

I sound bitter, but honestly, with your fairly oblivious take on how things are, and just apparent disregard for the simple things that would honestly make your game better, I just can't pull my punches. The simple fact that the whole Banned Camp thing was apparently 'made right' with just 10mil in silver and a Sacred Shard as compensation (I know *I* haven't forgotten, but whatever), it's hard to think you (Plarium) aren't anything more than another greedy, blindly stumbling bunch of lucky code monkeys that keep tripping over a dollar reaching for a nickel. 

Seriously, there's so much low weight stuff you could be doing on a regular to keep it feeling shiny, I just can't fathom there's anyone but an utter moron helming the ship, and your team needs to maroon them before they run you all aground.

Mar 7, 2020, 04:2603/07/20
04/18/19
We don’t need more lesser potions give us what we really want higher drop rates on superior potions why must you guys insist on squeezing every last penny out of your player base we know you’re just trying to get us to waste more silver.  Oh and how about more space without breaking the bank.  It’s no wonder you are losing your player base 
Mar 7, 2020, 04:5003/07/20
Mar 7, 2020, 04:54(edited)
07/11/19

Please stop with this rubbish

Platinum areana gear for the 1% whales, and then its even harder to get into plat- well done

Log in rewards,  only for 180 days. - do you guys honestly think you are the only game, everyone is doing this better than you plarium

What the community wants:

1. Listen to the feedback

2. Give us some space for these champs- and make it free, dont punish us for your stupidity

3. Platinum arena rewards- fine, but make them available to gold tier too- healthy competition and all that

4. You should be rebalancing at least 1 legendary a month.

5. Your pack prices are out of control

6. The in game market place is a waste of pixles and coding

7. We want books

8. We need content- you will leave it too late and the community will move on.

9.treat your content creator's  better

10. Cartman got a draco - and the community should have been passified not ignored and lied to - so do a fusion legendary with team counter- and make it easy so my nanna can do it.- and do this because your sorry for giving cartman a legendary

11. Balance your content

12. Test your champions before release

Oh

And run a competition where anyone who has a Lord Champfort, gets flown over to you guys for a face to face apology- he's in you splash art for gods sake

Mar 7, 2020, 06:4103/07/20
06/21/19
I totally agree on that. If you give sets like these only to those guys who already are off limits, you only make people demotivated to even try to reach platinum. why so mad said:

I place in platinum weekly, but I don't think these new sets are a good idea. They will only increase the disparity between the high-end players and everybody else. Make platinum give more gems or whatever, but don't introduce these sets.

Thank you.

Mar 7, 2020, 07:2903/07/20
07/26/19

My two cents... 

Prioritize fixing CB. A major factor to keep people around is by keeping them in happy clans... CB drama is tiresome for most mid to end game players. We NEED the unlimited HP change that was teased, but I understand that can take time, at least put in the CB dmg counter that was mentioned a long time ago as a plan, I think the coding for this can be done in an afternoon.

Almost universally we are begging you to STOP prioritizing adding new champs. Fix the game, fix the champs we have. 

It's very frustrating to see you guys working to add things in the game that no one is asking for and ignoring our pleas.

Mar 7, 2020, 07:3103/07/20
Mar 7, 2020, 07:32(edited)
06/08/17

you guys clearly have no clue. We told you this type of reward system for platinum was wrong. Why cater to just 300 players and not the mass player base? You're just way out of touch on what the players want and people are fed up

lol

Just LOOK and READ all the posts here. EVERYONE is telling you, not just one or two people. Wake up and read what people are telling you. 
Mar 7, 2020, 07:5603/07/20
06/22/19
Why not fix the speed hack right away? 
Mar 7, 2020, 08:1103/07/20
10/01/19

Change scyl of drake's affinity to spirit or force.

Make steel skulls ai prioritize removing stun in.
Mar 7, 2020, 08:1803/07/20
Mar 7, 2020, 08:19(edited)
09/26/19

Briefly. The 3 previous epic characters were very weak and you give 2 more useless ones. However, most of the problems are only due to their color. Maybe you should be a little more generous. If a person didn’t get the necessary characters from shards in 4-5 months, then why not give them something useful at this stage? And the Legendary, she is gorgeous! But even here one could give her a different color (VOID for 6 mounth).

Mar 7, 2020, 08:2903/07/20
08/05/19

MORE SPACE PLZ and then just make every legendary and epic a permanent fusion or have them on a cycle so that you can hunt for the champ you want/ need. I'm not saying it should be easy hell it could take months to get everything you need to finish the fusion. Just give us a way to move forward in the game. Also we need more space. And then after that please give us more space 

MORE SPACE PLEASE........ today would be great
Mar 7, 2020, 09:1603/07/20
09/23/19
Ab wann und wie kommt man in Genuss von diesen Update??
Mar 7, 2020, 10:0703/07/20
08/29/19

If u implement platinum arena gear I will simply quit this game...

Mar 7, 2020, 11:0803/07/20
03/08/19

Thank you for starting this thread. Tough feedback so far. The big test will be how you respond. 

My add: Don't bother resetting Yannica's ratings unless you fix her A3 first.
Mar 7, 2020, 11:5403/07/20
07/15/19

Good idé with an "old" Epic or legendery for temporary fusion! This Will make Good use for vault keepers.

One news Evert week and then 2 weeks to make THE fusion. This Will so that we Always have 2 fusion to do if we samt Them.

And more space for chars and artifacts!

said:

gords06

MORE SPACE PLZ and then just make every legendary and epic a permanent fusion or have them on a cycle so that you can hunt for the champ you want/ need. I'm not saying it should be easy hell it could take months to get everything you need to finish the fusion. Just give us a way to move forward in the game. Also we need more space. And then after that please give us more space 

MORE SPACE PLEASE........ today would be great

Mar 7, 2020, 12:4903/07/20
11/24/19

I personally like the idea of daily login reward. It is a really nice thing.

And one question: How much ACC do we need in order to place the request of more space for champs and items? 

Your Resistance is insanely high :D ... 

That really doesnt make any sense to produce tons and tons of new champions when players dont have any space for them.

It would also help if you would let us transform champions into chickens at least so the "chicken" champions stop blocking the space for others.

Mar 7, 2020, 13:0303/07/20
11/09/19

So, this time (not the first time though) you haven't even bothered to create a LORE for these new champions, just throwing them in like this??? I hope you'll make at least a youtube video about their backstory, huh?

Then again - WE DON'T NEED NEW CHAMPIONS, FIX THE EXISTING ONES! Also, upgrade at least rare champions so they also could compete when maxed! Why are you forcing everyone to play with the SAME champions (because everyone else is just trash)?? You have more then 300 - make them useful, don't add another ones!

Also, these new sets are an imbalanced joke, I hope you'll think again about adding those.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.