All Categories

Update Highlights 1.13.5

Update Highlights 1.13.5

Search
Comments
Mar 7, 2020, 13:2803/07/20
04/26/19

This is not new content. Only the artifacts are new and 99% of people don't want these. Please give us more space and artifact sorting abilities

Mar 7, 2020, 14:0703/07/20
Mar 7, 2020, 14:09(edited)
03/06/16

Accounts has been banned since last patch and loads of players didn’t get their account back. Even though they spent a large amount of money with the battle pass. This is unfair with plenty of potential players and I think that Plarium has to sort this issue and give the account back for these players that are stressed about this situation due such kind of loss. I hope that this new patch doesn’t come with such kind of similar issues like the last one 1.13

Mar 7, 2020, 14:2303/07/20
10/24/19
It Is Coming Up To A Year Of Me Being On Here And I Have Seen Some Complaints That are Sore Losers And Some really good Complaints. You seem To Cater To the Newer Players But To The People That Spend on Here They Get Avoided. Most of The People In My Clan Have Left For This Very Reason. please Put yourselves In the gamers Shoes remember what It was Like When You Played Games, If You Think that way Im Sure you Will Make More people Happy. Take Care.
Mar 7, 2020, 14:5003/07/20
08/26/19
Вот возникает вопрос, я уже играю пол года , новые награды за 180 дней я сразу смогу забрать ?! Или мне придется ещё пол года потеть ?
Mar 7, 2020, 15:5903/07/20
04/18/19

I've been playing since May 2019 and have been a big fan – largely based on the combination of the gameplay, the quality of the graphics and the fan base / community that surrounds it. I’m not a big spender but do invest in the raid and battle passes and very occasionally a shard or tome pack.

Last few months have been tough and I’m starting to look at new options (e.g. 7DS). I’m trying to decide if sacrificing the graphics quality is worth it to get better gameplay.

Echoing many of the comments already posted, my prefs in order:

1. More space – without charging
  2. Better artefact management – easier way to find / sell gear
  3. Better ways to get books
  4. Stop giving low level rewards for high level content (CB and dungeons)
  5. Wardrobe management – either get rid of charge to remove gear or enable us to create a gear set based on individual (upgraded) artefacts and commit once to the final change
  6. New content over new champions
  7. Daily logons – every day.

Over and above all these individual items, my suggestion would be to have regular dialogue with the likes of Stew, HellHades, Choffy and DarthMicro who have a good feel for the mood of the crowd and discuss/shape the future of the game with them.

Mar 7, 2020, 16:0003/07/20
03/28/19
I Downloaded n started playing raid on dec 26th 2018. I love this game. Love the daily login but please we need a way to farm legend tomes. I Currently have 23 legends soon to be 24 I'm on auto spider 20 mission for arbiter. But as it stands now I need over 300 legend tomes. Please give us a way to farm tomes or skill books as they are known. Thank you guys. It's an awesome game just need skill books. Keep up good work and thank all of you for you hard work.
Mar 7, 2020, 17:4103/07/20
Mar 7, 2020, 17:48(edited)
05/20/18

I love the idea of the daily rewards (i still dont understand why would it be limited to 180 days but well, its a step forward).

I dont mind getting new champs (and those ones look nice and even the abilities are ok)... as long as i can store them. This is a "collection" game, so dont force players to eat lower champs to be able to have some space, it makes the pure purpose of the game meaningless.

About the new sets of armor... i dont care at all if you add it to the game or not. The ones getting access to the armor are going to be just a few bunch of guys (and if the pieces drop as often and as good as in Arena IV they might be able to have a usefull set in maybe 1 year...). But dont you think that adding content that will only benefit some players makes no sense business wise? Even if the ones with access to the new armor pieces are going to be the big spenders (lets say $10k a month), dont you think you will get much more money if you focus on the low spenders (lets say $20 month to put a number).

Even if you have 1000 players spending 10k a month, i bet you have much more than 50k active players spending just a few bucks a month (which in total make much more money than the 1000 big spenders alone).
Mar 7, 2020, 19:1903/07/20
Mar 9, 2020, 04:04(edited)
04/03/19

No Space for heros/armor, No Books, Chickens, 100's of content needs to be fixed (AI, Bosses, tournaments that are so ridiculous in points now that you need to win anything!! And most of what you win is crap ) Characters the list is endless),no new content. Customers being screwed, horrible Customer Service/Reporting/and feedback or help no response, crap happens lets just give  them small potions they'll like small potions even though they lost tons of CB Keys, characters, energy, XP, etc....Hey give us your money! It doesn't matter if we screw you but keep buying from us!! Why should we care about you our customer....why don't you fix your actual game first before you do anything else, help your actual players and customers, and stop making players/customers charge for every little thing like space etc in game just ridiculous??? JMO.

Mar 7, 2020, 21:4303/07/20
05/24/19

What has been stated numerous times by the bulk of your playing community are really the issues you should be addressing first and foremost for your game to have any kind of a sustainable future.

1. More space period!... A super easy fix for you guys!

2. If you are going to introduce new overly powerful artifact sets do not just give them as rewards to the elite players. This will only serve to create greater game disparity and people will get fed up and leave in droves. Make any new artifact sets available to all if you want to retain any semblance of game balance at all.

3. You really need to work on platform stability. The amount of times the game is down from server issues is way too high.

4. More daily login rewards are a good idea, but I think you are missing an opportunity. You really need more content to keep people interested long term as there is only so much grinding the same levels one can endure. New game modes would be a priority in my eyes.

Thanks
Mar 7, 2020, 22:0403/07/20
03/21/19

You said at the start of your post that this was an opportunity to give feedback.

However the content of the post proves that you never listen to feedback anyway.

Your players give you feedback on what is important to them daily.

Your discord moderators pass this information along too.

Your content creators post videos outlining what is needed in the game.

You don't listen to any of them, and never have.

We have been asking to have the clanboss fixed for a YEAR, and yet here is another patch, with none of the things we as a community want, and more of the things the community has repeatedly said they DON'T want.
Mar 7, 2020, 23:1203/07/20
12/26/19

I really like this game but for it to be a great gacha game like Summoner's War it needs to stop with the new champs every month. One of the best things SW does is balance champs every 2-3 months, this may seem like a long time but unlike RSL, there is typically 20+ champs that are modified and they are thoughtful action.  Saturation will kill this game faster than bad developing. 

We need more storage for champ and gear and we need to have the cost lowered to increase the amount of storage.

The 180 day log in is really nice but why not just make the 90 day on cycle every 90 days. After the first time you could put summons in the 30/60/90 reward slot. You're making this harder on yourself by reinventing the wheel.

As a mini whale who has fun buying and summoning, even I have had  some caution lately with what you are putting out. There is very little in game that is worth the price you ask. The daily Gem, the month sacred pack and the mini mix packs were nice before you raised their price $5.

Mar 8, 2020, 01:3803/08/20
Mar 8, 2020, 02:22(edited)
11/12/19

I'm glad to see more login rewards coming so kudos for that.

One point of contention however. Please make Lordly Legionary force or spirit affinity. He seems like he's made for Fire Knight but his affinity hamstrings him for Fire Knight 20 (and 13 which is a key stage for those still progressing). 

There really seems to be a glut of magic affinity champions. I mean, Dark Elhain makes sense as magic since her original version is magic, but Lordly Legionary definitely needs to be something other than magic, and Scyl would be amazing if she were void.

Mar 8, 2020, 01:4103/08/20
01/28/20

Are you seriously going to release a FREE champion to counter Tormin, who was a extremely difficult void fusion?  Why are these new champs ALL MAGIC? The Legionary should be Force or Spirit.  The new gear I will never see because I'm in Gold IV, and when this goes live I'll never see plat.  Do you really want your players to quit? 

You hate us don't you?  You never listen to STEWGaming, or Hellhades, why?  Why won't you listen?  

THINGS WE NEED:

1. Champion space that doesn't cost of us weeks of saving up gems!

2. Nightmare clan boss to actually drop useful items MORE than once every month.  I've been down NM (max chest) since September 2019, and I've seriously only seen 2 Epic books and 2 Legendary Books.  WHY?  STOP HIDING BOOKS BEHIND PAYWALLS!!

3. Fix the Clan Boss, so we don't have to worry about people not being to max.  Give us a damage counter PLEASE!!

4.  Why can't you ever do a fusion with CURRENT champs?  We always have to grind our precious resources and it's a slap in the face for players that actually save champs.

Mar 8, 2020, 02:5903/08/20
02/02/20

I was trying to look for a positive comment... Got tired!

You guys have the WORST director I've EVER SEEN in any gatcha game, and I've played a shitload of them!!

You will NOT SEE A SINGLE CENT from me again!

Now... To the feedback:

1. Useless champs unless fighting Tormin, I don't have him, whoever does will be piiiiiissed!!

2. Plat Rewards... are you freaking kidding!?!?!?!? Make it even harder to get to the top??? Great!!! Thank you!!!

3. Where is the new content?

4. Is there any new content comming out?

5. New packs is NOT new content

6. Content?

7. Void Tower?

8. Guild Wars?

9. New content?

10. Something new to do in the game?

11. Creativity?

12. Hmmm, has anyone asked you if you are gonna release new content soon?

13. Stable servers?

14. Space?

15. CA champs?

17. Why 1.13.5? 1.13 wasn't bad enough?

18. "I place in platinum weekly, but I don't think these new sets are a good idea. They will only increase the disparity between the high-end players and everybody else. Make platinum give more gems or whatever, but don't introduce these sets.

Thank you"

Took this sentence from another comment... Even the players who would benefit from it are against it...

19. You guys are a fucking joke!

20. Fire the game director!

21. Give me my money back, since you only use it for CRAP!

Have a terrible Sunday :)

Mar 8, 2020, 06:1803/08/20
Mar 8, 2020, 07:28(edited)
05/24/19

Конечно, хорошо, но даю лег героя через 180 дней? Это очень глупо. Его актуальность через полгода пропадет. Как минимум. Поменяйте награды за ежедневное задание. Бесплатные герои которые вы даете за вход в игру должны быть ВОЙД!!!! Тогда их актуальность будет дольше сохранятся.

А теперь вопросы:

1. Когда будет Мировой босс? 

2. Когда будет война кланов?

3. Когда будет магазин клана?

4. Объясните, зачем в клане нужны достижения?

5. Когда будут бонусы от нахождения в клане?(Чем дольше в одном и том же клане находишься, тем больше бонусов)

6. Когда появятся ежедневные задания клана?

7. Сделайте ребаланс адской компании, чтоб она была играбельной, и 16 энергии за 1 проход это перебор, сделайте хотя бы 10 энергии.

8. Уберите плату за смену артефакта. Рейд единственная игра где такая хрень присутствует.

9. Уберите плату за увеличение хранилища для героев( это полнейший бред) или сделайте чтоб он автоматом увеличивался за ежедневный вход. Уберите ограничение по вместимости Хранилища героев.

Когда я год назад начинал играть, вы выдавали компенсации за любой сбой игры, теперь же игра неделями не работает и вы делаете вид что ничего не произошло.

Надеюсь что мой комментарий вы все же прочитаете и будут изменения.

Сегодня 8 Марта и я поздравляю Прекрасную половину человечества с этим Праздником! Желаю милым женщинам здоровья, любви и семейного счастья!!))))

Mar 8, 2020, 06:4703/08/20
03/02/20
This game requires so much effort in every way. Tournament rewards can be outrageously hard to obtain without dumping loads of energy/gems. Events are the same way. Rewards are not rewards if they cost more than what they are worth to obtain. Instead of giving free stuff for days spent playing, and rewards for the 300 players in platinum (lol), maybe focus on making certain grindy aspects a little more obtainable. Dont make players pay for additional Multibattles, or give a bigger base to the f2p, then an even bigger one to those who pay. Make the rewards for events/tournaments better/bigger or less of requirements to obtain. The base 7 potion concept is great, but still a little absurd. why not make potions similar to the way the Minotaur works, where each level offers a bare minimum of each type. spending 150+ energy to get ONE superior potion is ridiculous especially when youre farming level 15. Most people who play games like this dont mind to spend money, but you guys charge sooooooo much for everything and it doesnt even make much of a difference. More people would be willing to spend if they felt their investment wasnt for nothing. i know i would. but as it stands, the more and more i spend, the less and less i want to play this game. i love this game, but its getting to the point where effort is not yielding results in a timely fashion. please dont misinterpret this as me bashing the game, i just know  as a play who does spend money, i cant imagine how insanely frustrating this game is for those who can only afford very little or are f2p. thank you guys for the game.
Mar 8, 2020, 08:2103/08/20
Mar 8, 2020, 08:54(edited)
06/02/19

Where is the new content though?

We waited sooo long for this update, and we got what, Dwarf Crypts and another way to monetise the game (battlepass) and new champs? How did that take so many months? And there are still known bugs from months ago still in game, AI issues etc.

To clear faction wars is just a long long gear and champ grind. I can’t freaking sort my gear though to move it from champ to champ! Not only that, it costs like a million silver to move one set to another champ. 

New champions are mostly useless without books, give us a way to get them please! I have a vault full of awesome champs but I’ll never use them as I can’t book them. It’s now at the point I have STOPPED buying shards as if I get a lego, I don’t level them to see if they are fun as no books. I save all my books “just in case” I pull a bek or something.

Please, please 

- give us a way to get books, your prices are ridiculous 

- remove the silver requirement from removing gear (or severely reduce it)

- give us a way to sort gear

- add some fun gameplay, like a tower or something that isn’t on a cooldown where we can use our favourite champs, not restricted to  factions

- increase vault space again, this time should be free. No point adding champs if we can’t store them.

- do something with duplicate legos. Like let me exchange 1 for a sacred shard that GUARANTEES a lego, or 1 lego for a stack of books (say it takes 10 books to max the dupe, let me exchange that dupe for 10 books).

- increase drops for legos, e.g. Every shard I open increases the chance of a drop. 100 ancients should guarantee 1 lego. 

- reduce duplication. E.g. once I own a Foli, reduce the chance I’ll pull him. Dupes is the 2nd reason after books as to why I no longer buy packs.

Last but not least, don’t add those ridiculous gear sets to plat arena. I hope u realise the game is made up of more than just the 3-400 people that make platinum arena. Do something that benefits your whole game please.

It’s not “exciting” to see gear like that, I don’t really care as I’ll never get any. Gold 4 is where I’ll stay. Same goes for the new champs, all 3 are useless to me, and the 1 that had promise is the wrong affinity!

Thanks for your consideration 

Mar 8, 2020, 15:0803/08/20
03/13/19

Why got only the strong players valuable rewards (the best artifacts.

With the arena, I find an unequal treatment.

There is no motivation to keep playing the game.

The main thing is to pay the little ones, such as you by empty fragments and you get only waste and so on

Wirh this project, many players will leave the game

Kind regards
Mar 8, 2020, 19:2203/08/20
12/30/19

I'm happy to see the daily logins getting extended and the new champs look pretty cool. More content getting added is always good and I look forward to more regular notifications about these changes too.

I'm not too concerned about the plat chest changes since Plat is basically a whale breeding ground already, so it's unlikely a non-whale would get in anyway, so I don't really have any sympathy for whales crying about it being harder to get into plat.
Mar 8, 2020, 22:4303/08/20
10/02/19

Chris said:

I'm not too concerned about the plat chest changes since Plat is basically a whale breeding ground already, so it's unlikely a non-whale would get in anyway, so I don't really have any sympathy for whales crying about it being harder to get into plat.

This is absolutely untrue. I know many free to play people that are always battling to get into Plat. I Know someone that has spent a total of $100 in 6 months of playing and he is always battling to get into Plat. Its very hard for him but he has done it once in a while for Sunday. These changes will make it even harder for someone like him to get into Plat.

I cannot, in good conscience, support this kind of game model. If this goes into effect I will leave the game.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.