Все Категории

PAYMENTS WITH LOCAL CURRENCY. PLARIUM'S CONTRADICTION

PAYMENTS WITH LOCAL CURRENCY. PLARIUM'S CONTRADICTION

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
5 май 2021, 17:1005.05.21

The only thing that they do is deleting comments and blocking some people. There were more messages yesterday than now!!!! They watch everything!!

5 май 2021, 18:4205.05.21

Agreed. This morning I see that several messages have clearly been deleted

I guess plarium's statement is "shutup and payup" 😂

6 май 2021, 01:3406.05.21
6 май 2021, 10:58(отредактировано)

Plarium joue à sens unique et ne regarde juste que son intérêt, aucune considération pour les joueurs, juste une relation gagnant / perdant ou le profit est roi.

à vouloir être trop gourmand on perd tout c'est dommage 

moi je le prend comme le coup de  que je n'arrivais pas à me donner pour décrocher du jeu.

Plarium is a one-sided game and only looks at its best interests, no consideration for the players, just a win / lose relationship where profit is king.
to want to be too greedy one loses everything it's a shame

I take it as the  that I could not give myself to get out of the game  

Edited

6 май 2021, 03:4706.05.21

Palarium have a long standing policy of erasing posts - and banning people for challanging their actions concerning the removal of posts.

Nothing new here.

6 май 2021, 05:1606.05.21
Wilken

vanesamei,

So you're saying that the ability to pay using Argentinian pesos (ARS) was never allowed in Argentina yet that currency was an option in Platium's payment currency?  I assure you many of us were using ARS which is what this thread is about.

That option is still there in currency options & I'm surprised you didn't check it out before posting. If what you said is true then this adds another wrinkle as to what is going on at Plarium.

Thank you for your answer. I´m still trying to understand what´s going on... from my side, when I bought in ARS, although the offers were expressed in pesos, they were always at the US dollar exchange rate. That's always been the case ... on Facebook. Since the migration, I have not tried it. I seem to have missed something important this couple of months, although it is still unclear to me if this ran on all Plarium platforms or only games on Plarium.com 

Maybe Plarium saw that this currency was giving a lot of advantage to players from other countries and not stimulating Argentinian players to spend? Because on top of all this, my country is facing a lot of restrictions for purchasing outdoors, lately. 

Anyway, the ways the payments are settled are always a company´s decision. It's a free game, and we can choose to spend or not. 

I'm sorry if I missed out on the easy purchases, still, I'm playing this game not for profit but for fun, and fun is still there. So, I will keep my small battle pass monthly purchase as the government still allows it. My penny thought here, those who have enjoyed buying some easy packages, be happy with that! 

Don't let this change affect your long, deep and joyful gaming, spartan! 

6 май 2021, 05:2206.05.21
Akis Ω

@vanesamei 

What a very very odd comment 🤔your currency is automatically set to your IP unless you manaully choose another currency...so IF you are playing in Argentina as you say, then your currency would have automatically defaulted to ARS.... The only reason you would be paying dollars is if you chose that option?? 

Re the rest of this, the only solution I can see and it has been said before... reduce the cost of packages and make them accessible to all...the prices I am looking at now in the game are 10 x the cost they were just a few days ago...

Hello, as I explained before, currency was set in ARS for me, but the amount was into US dollar conversion. 

So as CAD was a little cheaper, I changed to CAD. 

But this was on FB, and when we migrated, I automatically changed the currency into CAD. I'm not a big spender anyway... But this post is a big surprise for me. I noticed that there were not Argentinians talking here also? just me?

6 май 2021, 05:2706.05.21
Jack Smith

The only thing that they do is deleting comments and blocking some people. There were more messages yesterday than now!!!! They watch everything!!

If messages are erased, It's because they break community rules. Believe me, this subject is being under discussion. 

Anyway... you know that every company sells their products payments according to their needs and profit. This is no new. And this is how every company runs. 

On the other hand... Sparta is a free game. You can game for free. And if you get to acquire some items very cheap in the past... enjoy!

6 май 2021, 07:3406.05.21

profit - the only thing you care?

Check your total profit before and after ARS - that should give a good overview i guess.

Be smart Palarium and take advantage of the community that is still willing to pay (ARS) before everyone stops playing

6 май 2021, 11:3106.05.21
6 май 2021, 13:14(отредактировано)

Those of us who play several plarium games, we can talk with other games players too as price of packages is high everywhere.

Plarium has several games. If some players (traditional non-coiners) don't pay in a single game, it doesn't matter for Plarium. 

Edited

6 май 2021, 11:3706.05.21
Karl Curston

If messages are erased, It's because they break community rules. Believe me, this subject is being under discussion. 

Anyway... you know that every company sells their products payments according to their needs and profit. This is no new. And this is how every company runs. 

On the other hand... Sparta is a free game. You can game for free. And if you get to acquire some items very cheap in the past... enjoy!

Vanesamei, you are a player, not their employee.

Let Plarium tell about their profit or business model. As a moderator, don't stick your finger in crazy. 

It's not worth it.

6 май 2021, 12:0006.05.21

today i managed to change currency to mexican peso   which excuse me isnt exactly a well used currency  but upon changing currency found packages to be  more expensive than the uk after paying foriegn purchase fees so i am still not buying   tommorrow i will try another country   maybe iran or something    no disrepect to anyone but their currency has got to be as widely used as mexican peso   

6 май 2021, 12:0206.05.21

Here is another crazy thing - 

My comment has been deleted. I, as an ex moderator and a player of seven years, know about the forum rules and history better than some employees and moderators. 

I am disapointed to what this forum has become!

6 май 2021, 12:0506.05.21
Jack Smith

I guess they are deleting some comments which are logically flawless and Plarium has no answer for the raised questions.

For example - my comments 😂

6 май 2021, 12:2206.05.21
John Zed

I guess they are deleting some comments which are logically flawless and Plarium has no answer for the raised questions.

For example - my comments 😂

yup, this has nothing to do with community rules!!

Vanesamei, the thing now is that 1st it's becoming impossible to have fun without putting money, and i don't want to put money anymore at this price. Secondly, it is destroying the game, many leave the game! A bunch of people is not enough for a game....

I used to put some money with alts, such as many, but now not even to my main account!

STOP DELETING, REACT!!! Stop acting like a dictator!!!

6 май 2021, 13:4606.05.21

you find an established restaurant, the food and drink is good, the place is busy and everyone is happy. you are happy to have found this place, and you make new friends.

You go in the following week and take a seat but the place is not so busy, lots of empty tables, you look at menu and the prices have increased tenfold . you leave without placing an order.

You speak to your new friends  on 'skype' and enquire 'what happenned ? '

They reply 'we think the owner  thought his place was the only game in town and got greedy'

the following week you read in the local paper that the restaurant has closed, all the staff  laid off and the owner is sitting at home wandering what he did wrong.

Sad

6 май 2021, 17:3006.05.21

Vanesamei,

Thank you for responding but I think you're missing the point. I doubt anyone really cares about the currency used but how it related to the exchange rate with our own currency.  Right or wrong it made the packages much more affordable. Plarium seeks to sell at what the market will bear but this blew a large hole in how players view the value of their digital product.

Many players found that they had a new opportunity to compete and that began restoring the fun that has be leaking from the game for a long time. Then it was taken away. That experience has led these players, myself included, to reassess  what we consider to be a fair value for these digital products.

Knowing what we were experiencing before ARS & then during is like having Plarium asking us to pay more for less fun and enjoyment. If I were Plarium I wouldn't know what to say either.

6 май 2021, 17:3806.05.21

a lot of money spent now is a thing of the past ... just waiting for the opening of the restaurants to take pleasure in the real life they offer and we have the choice not to buy their pack, which is always too expensive ... long live the real life thank you Plarium i am a sparta addict ex 

6 май 2021, 17:4606.05.21
7 май 2021, 01:48(отредактировано)

pizza, couscous, lasagne, bourguignon, raclette, paella, osso bucco, blanquette de veau, poulet coco, playa, BBQ, Bar, beer, family and friends as you can see  plarium is not in the menu hahahahahaha   enjoy my friends ! real life here i'am !  

6 май 2021, 20:2806.05.21
John Zed

Vanesamei, you are a player, not their employee.

Let Plarium tell about their profit or business model. As a moderator, don't stick your finger in crazy. 

It's not worth it.

I am not their employee, and Im talking from my side here. I mean, is a free game. You can choose not to buy, no one is forcing you.

I have been playing for 7 years this game and I will keep playing it as long as it's fun for me. Plarium policies can change and did change, over the years. Every company chooses its products and payment methods. I'm very used to changes in payment methods in my country, so I don't see this as extremely weird.

On behalf of Plarium, I can say that they know you are expressing your disconformity, but they made their choice. 

At least you got to buy lots of packages in the meanwhile, I.m sure you are enjoying them! 

6 май 2021, 20:3706.05.21
Jack Smith

yup, this has nothing to do with community rules!!

Vanesamei, the thing now is that 1st it's becoming impossible to have fun without putting money, and i don't want to put money anymore at this price. Secondly, it is destroying the game, many leave the game! A bunch of people is not enough for a game....

I used to put some money with alts, such as many, but now not even to my main account!

STOP DELETING, REACT!!! Stop acting like a dictator!!!

Hey! don´t accuse me! I didn't delete any comment here! 😂

But of course, I will if I see a community rule broken. As far as I´m reading is just angry because of this change. 

Why did you say you can´t have fun without put in money? I can assure you you can!

The best players I know are non-coiners. Of course, purchases give us a lot of very enjoyable items too, but it's a free game, and you can play and have fun without it.

We have been playing for 7 years and ARS were not available that long. Do you say you didn't enjoy Sparta before?

Like any company, Plarium can change his products offers and payment methods. That's a reality. 

Me, I´m still playing and have no plans to retire. And yes, I don't have a loaded wallet so all my strategy is to focus on that direction. And certainly, enjoy it 😎

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.