Все Категории

PAYMENTS WITH LOCAL CURRENCY. PLARIUM'S CONTRADICTION

PAYMENTS WITH LOCAL CURRENCY. PLARIUM'S CONTRADICTION

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
30 апр. 2021, 02:1830.04.21

Plarium, as an American, I can assure you I will not pay the oulandish prices that you ask for these packages now. I used to buy from argentina as well and I normally bought several packs everyday. It has been 3 days now and i have not bought anything. I have billions of troops and my city is complete, so there is nothing really i need to spend on at such inflated rates. I'm not poor, but i'm not stupid either. Remember plarium, the members keep your paychecks rolling in and your greed will chase the members away. 

30 апр. 2021, 05:2130.04.21

From one day to the next a package that cost 81 ARS is now priced at $9.9 - new cost ARS equivelent is around $925.

Who in their right mind (however much money they have in their budget to spend within the game) would pay such an inflated price?? You actually insult every player's intelligence!

You have said 'What we noticed some time ago, is that there were major discrepancies in the currencies value area that put some players at a disadvantage" - I cannot disagree with that, there were for sure major discrepancies, however your solution only shows GREED and not logic.

Instead of reducing the cost of all the other currency packages, you raise the cost of the only currency that made the game a little fairer for all??? Consquently you removed the one lifleline that many players on smaller budgets were able to use to keep themeslves in the game.

I personally don't have access to US $ without incurring additional exchange rate costs - so you have also taken my ability to purchase packages away ..... and you insult my intelligence if you expect me to pay even more for a new currency...

The only win - win solution I can see is that you REDUCE the cost of packages in ALL currencies - make them ALL EQUAL and give everyone the ability to play a fair game, whatever country they live in, whatever their financial status. People would spend, Plarium would make money.

30 апр. 2021, 09:1830.04.21
caesar octavianus

Plarium, my friends!

If you do not re-enable ARS, how in the world is W.K going to buy back his massacred defense?

Have a heart!

lol don't worry too much about my defense, I anticipated the ARS stop and I already have a good stock of drachmas. I'll see you on the game, hide all your units because the losses will cost you the skin of your ass

30 апр. 2021, 10:0130.04.21

Buongiorno Anastasia,

ho notato una cosa che dispiace a me ma penso a tutti quelli che amano Sparta, avete mandato la stessa risposta a tutti, praticamente un copia incolla della stessa mail a tutti...

Detto questo posso solo associarmi a quanto scritto e detto da tutti in questa chat a nelle migliaia di mail che vi sono state inviate. 

Questa vostra decisione sara' un Boomerang per la Plarium questa vostra decisione sara' L'INIZIO DELLA FINE DI SPARTA.

Molti giocatori lasceranno il gioco e altri ridurranno il tempo nel gioco.....

Se è questo quello che volete allora siete sulla strada giusta..... 

30 апр. 2021, 10:0530.04.21

bonjours a tous toutes coa comfondu suite a cette réaction de plarium de suprimé les ars cela mettra beaucoup de joueurs en colére et méme a laissez tombé le jeu.                                                                            avec les ars méme ci c'était interrèssant ont achetait plus vu que méme ci ont n'avait de grosse pertes ont pouvait récupèré avec les ars,en plus il y avait baucoup plus d'action et de comflit donc ci vous continué   a resté sur euros ou dollars vous resterez peu etre avec de gros goldeur  et vous perdre  les autres joueur qui avec la quantité de membres vous serait de loin perdant,moi je jeu reste un obis un plaisir et non une banque toute facon notre coa les potos comme dit notre tyran BRUTUS que dalle niet nada pas un pack  sera acheté temp que vous resté sur cette situation.                                                                                                        de plus vous nous prenez pour des vache a lait et arrèté avec vos réponse copier coller suite au réponse que les joueurs vous font,vous ne respecté méme pas vos vip réponse idem pour tous.                                             moi deja je passerait de temps en temps sur le jeu pour voir l'évolution de ce souci et ci cela change pas                        cela mettrait une halte a ce jeu et il y en n'a qui feront idem ou qui ont deja arreté bonne chance au petit lvl il non aucune chance d'avancé avec cette situation idem pour les nouveau joueurs.                                                              sur ce que tout les joueur de toutes coa  face idem que les potos n'accepté pas cette situation et arrétè   d'acheté des packs.                                                                                                                                                               bonne journée a tous et surtout au potos  💪👍

30 апр. 2021, 11:3030.04.21

Good morning, I speak on behalf of my league, we have decided to suspend all purchases in protest against the suspension of payments with ARS currency. Alternatively, we are calling for the cost of packages to be lowered by equalizing them in all countries. Pato FNF

30 апр. 2021, 12:5830.04.21
Ana de Tinky

Hello, everyone! Sorry for a bit delayed reply.
I will cut to the chase and elaborate on the reason why this change was needed. We constantly analyze a number of various factors that influence gameplay processes in our games to see if any adjustments are needed. What we noticed some time ago, is that there were major discrepancies in the currencies value area that put some players at a disadvantage. It took us a while to examine the data and consider possible ways of solving this. In the end, we found it necessary to set the most common currencies and even out this area. 

Dear Anastasia,

Clearly, the differences between players that you have seen are the result of the simple fact that a lot of players did not pay in ARS because they did not know. So indeed, the gaps between the players who used the ARS and the others increased enormously.

For players using ARS, although their levels have increased, the level difference between all these players has remained about the same except for some "rare players" ...

So if your will is to stop such discrepancies between players, why have you never capped the amount of purchases for the big coiners? why now no longer allow "small wallets" to make purchases?

In conclusion, if you adjust all the currencies to the ARS level, not only will you restore fairness between players, you will also have a much larger number of potential buyers.

Isn't it better to have 10 buyers at 7 € rather than a single buyer at 70 € .... you know that the larger your fleet of coiners, the less you are dependent on a single coiner.

Regards,

30 апр. 2021, 13:5230.04.21
5 май 2021, 09:55(отредактировано)

All i know won't spend any cent anymore. Hope palarium has good financial controllers. 

Edited

30 апр. 2021, 14:0730.04.21

Hi friend. I imagine that plarium does that, due to the exchange insurance that applies for the dollar. I work in the finance area and normally these Web companies take exchange insurance to be able to protect themselves from crises (In case the dollar goes up or down compared to another currency). Now, Plarium should set the appropriate Forward, that way it would only be a single currency.

30 апр. 2021, 14:5730.04.21
5 май 2021, 09:56(отредактировано)

Moneta Appropriata e prezzi Giusti...ovvero al pari degli ARS......non si puo pensare che acquistiamo pacchetti a costo 10 volte maggiore.....ASSURDO......

Quello che sto riscontrando con molta soddisfazione è questo: nonostante nel gioco con alcune COA ci scontriamo, battagliamo, ci attacchiamo, qui siamo uniti tutti per la stessa per la stessa battaglia.....

Edited

30 апр. 2021, 17:3130.04.21

reduce package price 80%

most players used ars and now you have removed it and players who bought for ars currency drop 90% od eura

this is a game 

and now if the plarium wants to make money it will reduce the currency so that other players who have not bought for ars can buy.

we want you to restore the balance of the game  

ars currency has been used for a long time a lot of players knew

and it is your fault 

and now you have removed the ars and the strong currency set the dorar or the euro. 

I want the plarium to reduce the value of the package by 80% and yes and these players who did not know about ars that they too can buy for cheap

30 апр. 2021, 20:1930.04.21

Hello everyone, a warm greeting to all of you, Archons of Sparta and Moderators of the Plarium!

I am not aware of Ars.

I don't spend a lot every week on Sparta, but I always spend, from 2014 to today (!!!).

A few years I have spent enough, Plarium knows.

But now the real difference that Plarium should intelligently consider is not just the value of Ars, but the COVID global economic crisis.

This crisis will NOT be resolved, as many hope, because, in reality, it is a bacteriological war ...

A war for world dominance ... but you probably know it better than I do!

People will no longer be able to spend a lot on games, they remain less and less rich, and there are more and more ... '' not rich '' who can no longer spend as before.

This is the reality, whoever does not see it will not survive.

With the Ars it had already happened 3 or 4 years ago, Sparta was in crisis and for a short period Ars for many and then in all countries the dollar.

It was and has served, in my opinion, to re-entice you to play Sparta and increase the number of players ... nothing strange, an understandable strategic move.

It had and it worked.

But the context is now different now there is indeed an irreversible global economic crisis.

Plarium has the choice whether to continue working earning a little less by lowering prices:

or not to notice and close.

We hope that their '' artificial intelligences '' are really such.

We hope to continue, Sparta is a great game!

I didn't notice the Ars this time ... I saw armies double in size both in Attack and Defense, both enemies and friends and I didn't understand why ... what a fool I was !!

I always spent the usual every week without getting 10x as much in armies and more !!!

How sad ...

A warm greeting to all of you and your families, both for health and for work in the REAL.

Namulmir

30 апр. 2021, 21:2430.04.21
5 май 2021, 09:52(отредактировано)

WELL, ONCE MORE DISSAPOINTED FROM PLARIUM, SAME ANSWER TO ALL PLAYERS , DESPITE WHAT EVERYBODY'S WRITTING...MY DEAR FRIENDS THERE, MODERATORS, CHIEF OF FINANCIALS, CHIEF OPERATORS, IS ANYBODY LISTENING?

CAN YOU FOR ONCE SHOW SOME RESPECT NOT TO SO MANY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OR EUROS, OR MILLIONS OF ARGENTINA PESOS WE PAID ALL THOSE YEARS...BUT TO US, THE PLAYERS AS HUMAN BEINGS AND YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORTERS ALL THESE YEARS...PLEASE PLARIUM ...PLEASE... ...W H A T  W I L L  Y O U  D O ?

Edited

1 май 2021, 01:0301.05.21
5 май 2021, 09:06(отредактировано)

Hello, 

Fr : Si vous voulez vous lacher, ma cité ouverte aux attaques 🤗 Conseil valable pour les grévistes "ARS or nothing" ou ceux qui souhaitent arreter le jeu. 

En : If you want to let go, my city is open to attacks 🤗Good advice for "ARS or nothing" strikers or those who want to stop the game

my coord : 2000; -689

WK

Ta  réponse est  a  la  hauteur de  ta  bêtise comme toujours,  le  mec  arrogant qui  n'a  pas  de  vie a  part  sparta  et  qui  même en  ARS  depense  des  fortunes pour  apres  baver  sur  les  autres.  Pauvre type  tu  manques encore une  fois  l'occasion de  te  taire ,  mais bon  on  ne  fait pas d'un  ane  un  cheval de  courses  .

Edited

1 май 2021, 07:0001.05.21
annonymous

Hello, 

Fr : Si vous voulez vous lacher, ma cité ouverte aux attaques 🤗 Conseil valable pour les grévistes "ARS or nothing" ou ceux qui souhaitent arreter le jeu. 

En : If you want to let go, my city is open to attacks 🤗Good advice for "ARS or nothing" strikers or those who want to stop the game

my coord : 2000; -689

WK

Ta  réponse est  a  la  hauteur de  ta  bêtise comme toujours,  le  mec  arrogant qui  n'a  pas  de  vie a  part  sparta  et  qui  même en  ARS  depense  des  fortunes pour  apres  baver  sur  les  autres.  Pauvre type  tu  manques encore une  fois  l'occasion de  te  taire ,  mais bon  on  ne  fait pas d'un  ane  un  cheval de  courses  .

Edited

AHAHAH 

maintenant ca se cache derriere un compte inconnu 

1 май 2021, 08:4001.05.21

Hah this is hilarious - coiners saying that by taking away a backdoor way of them getting packages cheap that non-coiners will be disadvantaged.

By definitive non-coiners don't buy packages. They build there cities through hard work and by not using cash to enable them to indescriminately go around bullying smaller cities.

So Plarium make the packages as expensive as you like. If the coining bullies leave the game, that will only improve the game for the majority of players.

1 май 2021, 09:0001.05.21
Christo

Hah this is hilarious - coiners saying that by taking away a backdoor way of them getting packages cheap that non-coiners will be disadvantaged.

By definitive non-coiners don't buy packages. They build there cities through hard work and by not using cash to enable them to indescriminately go around bullying smaller cities.

So Plarium make the packages as expensive as you like. If the coining bullies leave the game, that will only improve the game for the majority of players.

Il est amusant ton commentaire ...

Tu oublies juste un détail si les monnayeurs ou intimidateurs quittent le jeu tu n'auras plus de jeu 

1 май 2021, 09:3501.05.21

agesofman RW

May 1, 2021, 08:40
MY FRIEND, YOUR OPINION REPRESENTS A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE OF PLAYERS IN THIS GAME...TOO MANY PLAYERS STARTING BUY  WITH ARG CURRENCY AND FOR SURE FELT TOO MUCH BETTER,BEING MUCH MORE COMPETITIVE THAN BEFORE, AND REALLY STARTED ENJOYING THE GAME WITHOUT SPENDING MUCH...PLEASE, DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID? ..I GUESS NOT...

1 май 2021, 09:3601.05.21

THE RIVER HAS ONLY ONE DIRECTION MY FRIENDS...

1 май 2021, 10:5101.05.21

Plarium must, by now, realise that 30-50% of all accounts in this game are non-original, or as we players like to call them, "alts." It's part of the game, even part of the overall strategy.

What do they think is going to happen on the spending side with these accounts?

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.