Все Категории

PAYMENTS WITH LOCAL CURRENCY. PLARIUM'S CONTRADICTION

PAYMENTS WITH LOCAL CURRENCY. PLARIUM'S CONTRADICTION

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
2 май 2021, 23:0602.05.21

I am Argentinian and I just read this subject. With ARS you mean Argentinian pesos?? because we never could buy in Argentinian pesos, just in dollars. You are asking Plarium to allow paying offers in our currency?

2 май 2021, 23:0802.05.21
2 май 2021, 23:09(отредактировано)

My coalition members posted messages earlier.  I believe we wait in vain for a Plarium response, at least a truly sensible one.  They hope by their silence the issue will fade away and the genie will have been successfully put back into the bottle. Time, they count on time to resolve this dilemma so why say anything meaningful that will prolong it.   

Why would I care about the outrage of any coiner that has enjoy an advantage because of their ability to spend money & who now complains that average players had a means to somewhat level the playing field? If money is to be the only factor that determines one's ability to successfully play the game then Plarium should state that so we poorer slubs can stop spinning our wheels & move on.

We, the average players, have had a taste of what fairness is like & Plarium plays a dangerous game ignoring it & hoping all returns to how it was yesterday. What's perfectly clear is that fairness has never been Plarium's goal, just the appearance & sweetly mouthed words about fairness.  In truth they have been content to allow the game to become more & more unfair to average players over time by introducing new troops, buildings, events & such to distract us.  What all this smoke & mirrors share is money, our money. The richer buy more & widen the gap.  Of course they like that & object to anything that narrows it, even a bit.

I guess each of us needs to decide how much we allow ourselves to be milked or if we've had enough. Time will tell. Right Plarium?

3 май 2021, 00:0403.05.21

vanesamei,

So you're saying that the ability to pay using Argentinian pesos (ARS) was never allowed in Argentina yet that currency was an option in Platium's payment currency?  I assure you many of us were using ARS which is what this thread is about.

That option is still there in currency options & I'm surprised you didn't check it out before posting. If what you said is true then this adds another wrinkle as to what is going on at Plarium.

3 май 2021, 04:0103.05.21
3 май 2021, 05:23(отредактировано)
FLOKOSSAMA

Hello

I think Plarium's decision is an excellent one and I am part of the group of gamers who ORDERS the removal of this nonsense.

For the simple reason that it is absolutely unacceptable that our investments in the past are threatened.

If we had not got a satisfactory answer

1) the biggest coiners in the game would no longer spend one euro / dollar.

2) We would kill the game with this scam because we would be winning very quickly.

3) risk of contamination from other Plarium games and / or abandonment of the game for those who have not experienced this cheating in 2021, for example.

Our decisions may be shocking but are strategic for us.

Greetings

PS / English is not my native language, sorry for understanding. 🙏

i assume you have an inside track to someone at plarium. 

Your past 'investment' will be worth NOTHING if game ends.

And i would not mind betting that you and a few others new about 'ars' and USED it, and told know one. You come across as extremely selfish and self important, with no regard to others.

3 май 2021, 05:4503.05.21

COM'N MY FRIENDS, THE PROBLEM ISN'T FLOKOSAMMA AND HIS WEIRD AND LONELY OPINIONS, WHICH TRIED TO DESTRUCT US...THE ONLY ANSWER WE GOT ALL THESE DAYS WAS FROM AN ARGENTINIAN (?)  MODERATOR THAT SAID SHE DIDN'T KNEW ABOUT ARG CURRENCY AND PAID ONLY IN DOLLARS, SAME TIME THE REST OF THE WORLD DID THE OPPOSITE...I WONDER, WHAT ELSE WE'LL SEE WRITTEN THESE DAYS :)

ONLY WAY IS STAND STEADY ON OUR DECISIONS MY FELLOW PLAYMATES,TILL WE'LL SEE RESPONSES AND ACTIONS THAT WON'T INSULT US!

3 май 2021, 08:3903.05.21
3 май 2021, 09:32(отредактировано)
Karl Curston

I am Argentinian and I just read this subject. With ARS you mean Argentinian pesos?? because we never could buy in Argentinian pesos, just in dollars. You are asking Plarium to allow paying offers in our currency?

Hello my friend. Thank you for your answer. You play from argentina and are you saying that in recent months your packages were in dollars and not in ars pesos? If that's true, I'm very sorry for you. But you have to know that all the sparta players from every country in the world who knew about ars pesos by selecting argentina, paid their packages in ars pesos. For some days this is no longer possible and this is the reason for this topic. Please, if you have a direct channel with some plarium manager, please write them what is happening in the game, as i think almost all sparta players have decided to stop the game and not spend anymore money until plarium will restore the local ars pesos currency by selecting argentina country. As has already been written several times in this topic, this is the only way to make the game a little more balanced for everyone and to allow all but all sparta players to have fun at least a little, being able to buy packages that without ars pesos they could never buy. Also almost all the coiners have decided to stop playing and not buy the packs again until ars pesos are restored. Please let us know as soon as possible, let some manager plarium know about what is happening in sparta. Thank you very much

3 май 2021, 10:1903.05.21
3 май 2021, 10:20(отредактировано)
Karl Curston

Alors la 

i

Wake Up

3 май 2021, 11:4903.05.21
Karl Curston

as a moderator that is a crazy comment, no offense but everyone here knew about peso's and they involved cheaper purchases your actually from argentina and it didnt work for you? thats so crazy i think i believe you actually. doesnt make plarium look very good though if they didnt even tell the moderator (dont know how long ago it started didnt know very long)  can only assume you hadnt bought much last couple of months or at all?

3 май 2021, 12:2803.05.21

Unfortunately, Flokossama, like many others, has a head that has grown faster than their brains could ... in short, they are here what they cannot be in real life ...if I may allow myself a metaphor they are a bit like kick drums ... bulky, noisy, impressive but above all full of emptiness ...

I want a game to win on my own as the children say ...

3 май 2021, 12:3103.05.21

Moderators are just players and their responsibility is to help the forum members. Mostly new members about the game play or information.

Plarium tells them things on need to know basis only.

We expect the plarium employees to speak up.

3 май 2021, 13:5403.05.21

I tried to post this yesterday, but I ended up with a 24 hours ban!

I don’t often participate in forums, but I feel that I too would like to voice my concerns.  I don’t mind buying the odd pack for my main city, but the Argentina “glitch” meant Plarium provided me with a lifeline! For once, I was able happy to purchase many packs for other cities, for once I actually experienced a wee bit of fun whilst playing the game. The glitch meant that I also adjusted my gameplay, bringing a bit of fun back into the monotonous click, click, click. You see Plarium, this is how “supply & demand” works. Your glitch allowed me to happily increase my demand without affecting your digital supply. 

I’m not a coiner, I do still enjoy playing the game. But as each week goes by, more players leave this game donating their cities to those that remain. Make it worthwhile, help us play those donated cities & alter current gameplay. We do have a real-life outside the game, so make our time spent in-game fun, worthwhile & balanced.  

3 май 2021, 14:5503.05.21

lol

3 май 2021, 15:1503.05.21

Argentina was stopped on the Soldiers server on 28th March. So it is entirely possible that some were able to benefit and stockpile in Sparta for a month before Plarium then removed it from Sparta on 28th April.

On 12th April, they then removed Mexican Pesto from the Soldiers server, so I believe its highly likely that the same will happen in Sparta – time will tell. If not then there will be many unhappy that Sparta receives preferential treatment in packages compared to other servers.

After a month the game is already becoming less active and somewhat stagnated, its clear to see from the tournaments alone.

I would not like to see Argentina returned, but rather for the packages to be reduced for everyone without the need of some secret knowledge to keep it hush hush, and also charged at their local currency.

3 май 2021, 15:2003.05.21

Plarium's silence, the true Plarium, is deafening.  They wait for the genie to climb back in its bottle so they can cork it.  In time our voices will still and all will be right for them once again.  We, the players, won't really stop buying. That's their thinking.  Are they right or wrong?

3 май 2021, 15:4003.05.21

haha, for my part they are wrong, still a student so i can't afford buying packs with horses that are worth real horses as one said :-D I should better leave the game to study more lol

3 май 2021, 16:3303.05.21

If you do Jack you'd be the smartest one posting here :)

3 май 2021, 19:4803.05.21
3 май 2021, 21:57(отредактировано)
Karl Curston

@vanesamei 

What a very very odd comment 🤔your currency is automatically set to your IP unless you manaully choose another currency...so IF you are playing in Argentina as you say, then your currency would have automatically defaulted to ARS.... The only reason you would be paying dollars is if you chose that option?? 

Re the rest of this, the only solution I can see and it has been said before... reduce the cost of packages and make them accessible to all...the prices I am looking at now in the game are 10 x the cost they were just a few days ago...

4 май 2021, 00:0004.05.21
4 май 2021, 00:02(отредактировано)

WILKEN WOR wrote: "They hope by their silence the issue will fade away and the genie will have been successfully put back into the bottle."

Bingo...

The genie is out of the bottle, my friends. Price is defined by demand; demand is affected by actual purchases and perception of value. Unfortunately, demand will suffer until 1). Plarium lowers prices in parity with Argentine values, or 2). Reenables ARS currency exchange purchases.

We like your game. We would like to continue playing your game. But now you are forcing a conservative approach to game strategy and expeditionism. This will make the game stagnant and many will leave. 

4 май 2021, 06:1504.05.21

i spent money like a lot of people in this game then a month ago discovered

argintina  payment  now you have taken this away i will buy nothing not even 50%offence defence enhancer   i will play till i have nothing left then after 7 years playing this game i will leave                                        THANK YOU PALARIUM FOR RUINING MY FUN

4 май 2021, 18:4304.05.21

no statement from some plarium manager?

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.