PAYMENTS WITH LOCAL CURRENCY. PLARIUM'S CONTRADICTION

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
6 май 2021, 20:4006.05.21
Jester

Vanesamei,

Thank you for responding but I think you're missing the point. I doubt anyone really cares about the currency used but how it related to the exchange rate with our own currency.  Right or wrong it made the packages much more affordable. Plarium seeks to sell at what the market will bear but this blew a large hole in how players view the value of their digital product.

Many players found that they had a new opportunity to compete and that began restoring the fun that has be leaking from the game for a long time. Then it was taken away. That experience has led these players, myself included, to reassess  what we consider to be a fair value for these digital products.

Knowing what we were experiencing before ARS & then during is like having Plarium asking us to pay more for less fun and enjoyment. If I were Plarium I wouldn't know what to say either.

I like a lot your answer and I completely support the idea of cheaper packages, But its Plarium´s call. Maybe now, with the noise, they will give a second thought :) 

You made a very good point there.

7 май 2021, 04:3607.05.21

Plarium, my good friends. I would like to thank you. Before you disabled ARS, I was spending way too much money on your site. This break from spending is a welcomed reprieve. 

I really needed this break.

Thank you again and au revoir!

7 май 2021, 07:4307.05.21

well aparently iran also uses us dollars   lol  RETURN ARS OR REDUCE PRICES SIGNIFICANTLY

7 май 2021, 07:4807.05.21

IF IT WAS A MISTAKE IT WAS YOUR MISTAKE AND PEOPLE WONT   GO BACK PAYING OVER THE ODDS PRICES FOR  VIRTUAL PRODUCTS SO SORT IT OR GO BUST  A COMPANY CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT A CUSTOMER BASE

7 май 2021, 15:5907.05.21
7 май 2021, 18:18(отредактировано)

My fellow angry players.  The unfortunate truth is that Plarium will not be addressing this issue because it simply is not in their own best interest to do so.  Better to let us vent until we tire ourselves & all can then return to how it was and it'll probably work. Why?

Coiners are glad the potential for competition is gone & they can alone return to the advantage money gives them.  Many other players never knew or had the chance to use ARS & experience how it could revitalize one's joy of the game.  It is just we, those average players who learned & used ARS, who stand & shout at the unyielding walls of Plarium.

Plarium is a business, all business, & any talk of fun is secondary.  The game for players is the fun & enjoyment.  If nothing else, this blip has shown how easily the fun aspect can be recharged vs. the slow boring decline that many of us were experiencing. I would think there is a happy middle where Plarium can reduce price but make up whatever loss that involves by increased purchases by all, more fights with revivals, increased joy & player interest & more players joining & staying. Both Plarium & players will initially think they're not getting what they want but it's best for the game as both need help.

7 май 2021, 16:1107.05.21
7 май 2021, 16:13(отредактировано)

Even if any pricing change Plarium may institute ends up with the same bottom line they would have improved their product by stablizing the game, increasing player satisfaction, loyalty & retaining more new players.  To me that sounds like good business.

8 май 2021, 10:0308.05.21
11 май 2021, 07:24(отредактировано)

sorry for the repeats but they can 

Edited

8 май 2021, 15:1808.05.21

no statement from some plarium manager? 

10 май 2021, 00:5610.05.21

any umm week now after the monthly income reports ild imagine, maybe quarterly so they can see if people crack im sure some will of course. (partially think why theres been no response) Thing is though who cares what currency its in even if they break even money wise people who are willing to spend 'normal rates' or even mexiacan peso rates (why is that a thing btw?)  I just dont understand, making the 'coiners' better, iv no problem if i had the money ild be a coiner too but without non coiners game would be pointless and soon grow thin. we had the chance to build many other didnt so please think about it!!!

10 май 2021, 17:3110.05.21
10 май 2021, 17:32(отредактировано)

12 days since the first post about this and no response from Plarium apart from what appears to be increased pop ups with 'special' packs - none of which are at a rate that I would consider 'special' - still 10 x the price of what they were 12 days ago using ARS...

OK so we were fortunate to have found ARS and benefit (for a while) from better rates.... Lucky us 🤔 My money certainly doesn't grow on trees, so at this point you are doing me a favour..I choose not to buy at 10 x the price and save my money - there are plenty of better things I can do with my hard earned cash....

At the end of the day it's just a game so we all have the choice how to play and if to buy.. I do know though that even if I could afford to pay the price for the packs, I would not since with your silence you are taking us all for idiots.  

10 май 2021, 17:4310.05.21
10 май 2021, 17:44(отредактировано)

See, already the fierce flame of outrage dwindles to mere glowing embers before it inevitably extingushes itself altogether.  Plarium may think they've dodge a bullet here but all that means is the game returns to its previous trajectory before this little spike of hope began. 

The game's slow growing boredom will metastasize into a stagnation that eventually ends the game. The shame is that this doesn't need to happen if Plarium would learn to look  past just the money.  Milking the cow until it dies seems counterproductive. You keep the cow healthy by making players happy, interested, excited and committed.  Doesn't mean they'll get everything they want but they need a glimmer of hope that they can compete. Surely someone at Plarium sees this or are all the decision makers dour accountants?

Silence didn't solve this problem because ARS wasn't the problem but a solution.  Maybe an unexpected one, and not 100% fair for everyone but it clearly demonstrated what was and is again missing and sorely needed in the game. Silence and inaction will only hasten where it's headed.

Guess they'll be no need to post here in the future.

10 май 2021, 21:5910.05.21

It's true i check in everyday waiting for a comment from a manager but it gets less active eventualy we will forget or most will anyway its sad i mean i don't know if ars was intentional or not but the reports about people having advanced notice isnt cool. 

Theres enough been said already but lets keep the chat open and active until they deem us worthy of a reply for our respective years of service. even if they say jog on we deserve a response i think?

11 май 2021, 03:1411.05.21

i have already given up on s2, it is now another inactive city ( and there are many on s2)

i see more and more inactive cities on s1 where players just refuse to buy overpriced packs and i do not blame them, others are just trashing their units and leaving game. 

i have not purchased a pack since ars was taken off, and i have no intention of buying any unless there is a severe price cut, and i know the majority of players are doing the same.

my thinking is if all players did this, then plarium has two choices, close the game or give us what we, the client ,want.

if they close the game then my decision to cease spending was correct and i have saved a fortune.

its your choice plarium.

11 май 2021, 09:5111.05.21

Da quando hanno tolto gli ARS non ho acquista nulla....zeroooooo.. e non ho intenzione di farlo fino a quando i prezzi dei pacchetti non saranno pari al costo con gli ARS...poi li possiamo pagare in Euro, Dollari, o come vogliono ma il valore deve essere quello...

11 май 2021, 10:3311.05.21

15 DAYW WITHOUT ARS, 15 DAYS WITHOUT ONE SERIOUS ANSWER, OR ONE SERIOUS MOVE FROM PLARIUM...SO , CONCLUSIONS?

1. PLARIUM'S REFLEXES ARE VERY VERY VERY SLOW

2. PLARIUM STILL DON'T BELIEVE, OR REFUSE TO SEE THAT CLEARLY ALMOST NO ONE BUYS PACKS ANYMORE

3. PLARIUM KNOWS AND REALISED NO 2, SO PLARIUM DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE GAME ...RESULT: THE GAME WILL EVENTUALLY DIE...

AT LEAST TELL US   W H Y ???

11 май 2021, 13:3811.05.21
12 май 2021, 12:36(отредактировано)

wow plarium, today you also replaced mxn mexico with the dollar. so your answer is going exactly in the opposite direction to what the sparta players are asking you. your answer today was to replace the mxn with the dollar as well. but then I'll ask you again: plarium, why did you allow in the app the possibility to choose the local currency for payments if in reality you have replaced all the local currencies with the dollar? my consideration arises spontaneously: you guys from 

Edited

11 май 2021, 14:4211.05.21
11 май 2021, 20:54(отредактировано)

So if there was ever any doubt Plarium has made clear that they really care very little how we the players feel.  Maybe if every last one of us felt this way they may be moved to act but so far their only actions has been to also reset the Mexican peso.

And that is as much of a reply as we are likely to receive. Each of us will now decide how to react.  Leave, play but don't buy or buy very seldom so we've decreased what we use to spend.  Realistically these various responses may make no difference as we appear to be so few.  Where are all the other affected players?

Still the game will continue as it previously was until players grow tired of the sameness despite the pretty meaningless additions like new frosting on an old rottening cake. Plarium will then react but it'll be much to late.  Me?  I'll play until all the fun is gone & then I'll be gone.  So I'll control any spending to minimize throwing more money after what will eventually be lost money.

11 май 2021, 14:4811.05.21

Dogma my thoughts exactll

11 май 2021, 15:0311.05.21
12 май 2021, 12:35(отредактировано)

Bonjour a tous,

Il me semble que nous avons, de manière indirecte, la réponse de plarium avec le changement en dollars via le Mexique. Plarium a décidé de nous prendre pour ... Dont acte...... En ce qui me concerne je reste sur ma position de ne plus faire le moindre achat. Tres bonne chose, le jeu devient super chiant, mais les économies sont la.

De toute façon les beaux jours arrivent, donc mon intérêt se portera sur autre chose.

Edited

11 май 2021, 15:1411.05.21
11 май 2021, 15:14(отредактировано)
\_E_N_L_I_L_/

wow plarium, today you also replaced mxn mexico with the dollar. so your answer is going exactly in the opposite direction to what the sparta players are asking you. your answer today was to replace the mxn with the dollar as well. but then I'll ask you again: plarium, why did you allow in the app the possibility to choose the local currency for payments if in reality you have replaced all the local currencies with the dollar? my consideration arises spontaneously: you guys from 

Edited

Excuse the language, but

Plarium is just kidding us

Yesterday the mex. Pesos was also removed.

Plarium is no longer reading our discussion.

The moderators seem to bury their heads in the sand

or sit out the whole story. 

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.