We need info on the future of the game

We need info on the future of the game

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 8, 2020, 01:1912/08/20
11/22/13

Where oh where has Plarium gone??

Alina, Nancy, Anastasia, Developers, someone, anyone in there??

Plenty of questions, comment, concerns in your "news" section, but to avail. Deaf ears does not help the issues.

Dec 14, 2020, 14:4012/14/20
11/22/13
roadstar Pitbull

The first part I was reffering to Age of War update/upgrade team.

Rather hoping for a complete new dev team. Having followed the Sparta saga very closely when the last change was tried. With the time frame mentioned  and limited volume on the test server there is concern on this end. 

But for players sake, I do hope for a better outcome.

Rather disappointing, but not unexpected.

In the years of knowing and preparing, has come down to last 3-4 months, and ending with major failure on behalf of the majority of players.

It is not just the loss of players who either can not, or will not use the app. It is the loss of interaction within all players. Sure the first few tournements will result in favorable actions, but what when those targets also join the vast "empty castles". Less and less interaction and points, leading to less participation.

Plarium had the chance to prove itself to it's players that it was a top leader in gaming. But it seems to be now that they will continue with the mobile side and the browser side will continue it's downward spiral.

To all that will trudge through onward with the game, best of luck.

And to those leaving, willingly or not, maybe our paths will cross elsewhere.

Same id or variant where ever I go.