Comments
Nov 20, 2020, 19:5611/20/20
01/21/15

FYI - All Facebook players are directed to this forum

p.s. Why is this forum in monochrome? That is a step backwards

Nov 21, 2020, 15:2511/21/20
02/22/16
Oracle

Facebook players have always used the forum. I never saw them as anything but an extension of ourselves. One thing that Facebook players do a lot is to request a castle to be tombed here on the forum when they lose player. 

Though I understand your explanation and your actions. But this matter here, and the game itself has become central to us all.  We are almost always affected by the same things. Our servers run the same events and everything else in the same time. 

Actually The Facebook and Plarium.com Server do not run the same events and everything else in the same time. 

I'm not going to single out every difference I suggest you play them both for a while to realize how wrong that statement is.

Nov 22, 2020, 08:0211/22/20
10/31/14
Wesley Pringle

Actually The Facebook and Plarium.com Server do not run the same events and everything else in the same time. 

I'm not going to single out every difference I suggest you play them both for a while to realize how wrong that statement is.

I am a casual player on facebook. 

Nov 22, 2020, 13:0911/22/20
07/10/14

It's a bit pointless to agrue about minute details about Facebook vs .com.

The real point is how poor a comms strategy it was to announce something about the end of the game to Facebook, not mention it was a statement about only Facebook and then think that the message wouldn't get through to .com players (given how many play both).

I must have had this message via in-box from 5/6 different people and of course it I read it here in the forums too. 

And of course the next question is.... if HTML 5 is only the solution for Facebook what the hell is the solution for us. You tried Web G/L and it failed, HTML 5 is the only other serious solution. So what is happening here?

This no info approach has already led to some long term player selling their accounts and quitting. They are really difficult to replace. 

Many of those still here have begun mentally checking out  - considering their potential end game, life without playing the game, checking out other games and becoming involved in them. Even if you pull a solution out of the fire at the last minute now you won't get everyone to mentally check back in. 

Damage is being done every day this farcial situation is allowed to continue. Do something before it's too late for gods sake.

Nov 23, 2020, 05:2511/23/20
08/09/15

facebook has at least 25k players just on server 1 ! 

impressive...ain't it ?!?

i think they are convinced !

i hope so will be everyone here too

Nov 23, 2020, 11:1711/23/20
07/10/14

What evicence do you have that anyone is "convinced".

Just stating that there are 25k doesn't prove a thing about their state of mind.

I think this topic is beyond the usual forum topic and requires anything said by Plarium or an agent of Plarium to be 100% factual not made up off the cuff.

I would be amazed that they are "convinced" by a statement that throws out the word HTLM5 as the only substance of the comms, with just a month to go before D-Day. I know I am not, I know all the people I have talked to aren't. 

Doesn't mean Plarium aren't trying to do something but the comms are a joke given the seriousness of the "last minute crisis" we are in now. Everyone deserves a hell of a lot more being kept in the dark like this. Nor does the keeping ppl in the dark even server Plarium's best interest (for all the reasons I have explained already).

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 24, 2020, 10:4411/24/20
05/21/19

Hello, Lords and Ladies! 

I think we might expect news on Plarium.com soon, too! Actually, both options for Plarium.com players are ready. We're in the final stages of testing to pick the best one for you ๐Ÿค—. I'm truly sorry about this delay, though I hope we'll share the news with you soon. 

Enjoy your day! 

Nov 24, 2020, 14:2811/24/20
11/22/13

First off, I do not blame the messenger, but the ones supplying the messages. But is does put Plariums messenger in a very poor light, regards trust and understanding.

10/22/20 "As soon as we have a detailed instruction, we'll post it. It's quite possible soon you'll see good news from us. Cheers!  "

10/26/20 "As soon as we're ready, we'll share a detailed instruction with you. "

10/28/20 "The time frame is about 3 months and we'll be ready really soon. " 

"Estimated announcement date is November. There will be more news soon.  "

10/29/20 "Anyway, I'm pretty sure we'll get a decent result eventually! ๐Ÿ˜Ž "

11/02/20 "As soon as it's ready, we'll post it. "

"Regarding the answers, soon you'll get them. Cheers! "

11/06/20 "That's why as soon as I can share the details, I will do it ๐Ÿ˜‰ "

"There is a future for the game and you'll get all the answers soon ๐Ÿ˜‰"

11/24/20 "We're in the final stages of testing to pick the best one for you ๐Ÿค—. I'm truly sorry about this delay, though I hope we'll share the news with you soon. "

Dictionary- soon - in or after a short time. 

'Soon' is a too common word used. Utilized since 10/22 10 times, with no context. So one can only assume we would get more details or  a date, perhaps even implentation. Over 30 days later and still nothing new,but more assmumtions. 

"Eventually" and "delay" are not encouraging words, but are realistic, hence the hestitation and growing larger concerns.

As discussed in another section regards forum functions, we and Plarium do need a very succesfull and smooth transition. But we have not seen this happen with countless updates/upgrades, and as mentioned it is unrealistic to expect a 'flawless' flow. But to deal with more inknowns in these worldly times and the sometimes stressfull holidays upon us, is likely to tune out some players.

Maybe in time it will be the 'reset' this game needs, but the longer this continues the less likely that is.

Nov 26, 2020, 07:4511/26/20
10/31/14
Alina

Hello, Lords and Ladies! 

I think we might expect news on Plarium.com soon, too! Actually, both options for Plarium.com players are ready. We're in the final stages of testing to pick the best one for you ๐Ÿค—. I'm truly sorry about this delay, though I hope we'll share the news with you soon. 

Enjoy your day! 

Why don't you just tell us what is it that you are doing?

This whole thread was a simple cry for information. But it has been months now, and nothing is being said. 

Just to let you know, a coalition has set in stone its endgame finale on Server 1. Given the scale of the carnage that would ensure, more players would quit as a result. This will likely filter through to server 2 and 3 since politics are intertwined. 

In the past week alone I have seen more than 5 players selling their accounts. 

A simple announcement would end all of this. We demand information, we are entitled to information. It is our right as players. 

And please stop using words like soon. You made a promise. That is a binding contract. You must fulfill it. 

Nov 26, 2020, 07:5411/26/20
Nov 26, 2020, 15:29(edited)
10/31/14
Bonecrusher

facebook has at least 25k players just on server 1 ! 

impressive...ain't it ?!?

i think they are convinced !

i hope so will be everyone here too

Plarium is probably the only Platform that has this air of secrecy around End Of Flash. I play so many flash games, and everyone of them keeps their players updated. Some even have weekly testing which players can participate in, to help in porting. 

On Plarium we are treated as terrorists for asking a simple question that is a global issue.  A problem not unique to Plarium. This whole topic has descended to players Vs Plarium. Instead of  Players and Plarium Vs EOF. 

Now it has even become Facebook Vs .com. ๐Ÿ˜ด

But even Universities, governments, and corporations are facing this same issue. Why the secrecy?

[Edited]  Dear Oracle, we have to edit your message a bit. Please make sure you follow our Rules of Conduct (especially, paragraph 1.3). Thank you for your understanding!

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 26, 2020, 15:2611/26/20
05/21/19
roadstar Pitbull

First off, I do not blame the messenger, but the ones supplying the messages. But is does put Plariums messenger in a very poor light, regards trust and understanding.

10/22/20 "As soon as we have a detailed instruction, we'll post it. It's quite possible soon you'll see good news from us. Cheers!  "

10/26/20 "As soon as we're ready, we'll share a detailed instruction with you. "

10/28/20 "The time frame is about 3 months and we'll be ready really soon. " 

"Estimated announcement date is November. There will be more news soon.  "

10/29/20 "Anyway, I'm pretty sure we'll get a decent result eventually! ๐Ÿ˜Ž "

11/02/20 "As soon as it's ready, we'll post it. "

"Regarding the answers, soon you'll get them. Cheers! "

11/06/20 "That's why as soon as I can share the details, I will do it ๐Ÿ˜‰ "

"There is a future for the game and you'll get all the answers soon ๐Ÿ˜‰"

11/24/20 "We're in the final stages of testing to pick the best one for you ๐Ÿค—. I'm truly sorry about this delay, though I hope we'll share the news with you soon. "

Dictionary- soon - in or after a short time. 

'Soon' is a too common word used. Utilized since 10/22 10 times, with no context. So one can only assume we would get more details or  a date, perhaps even implentation. Over 30 days later and still nothing new,but more assmumtions. 

"Eventually" and "delay" are not encouraging words, but are realistic, hence the hestitation and growing larger concerns.

As discussed in another section regards forum functions, we and Plarium do need a very succesfull and smooth transition. But we have not seen this happen with countless updates/upgrades, and as mentioned it is unrealistic to expect a 'flawless' flow. But to deal with more inknowns in these worldly times and the sometimes stressfull holidays upon us, is likely to tune out some players.

Maybe in time it will be the 'reset' this game needs, but the longer this continues the less likely that is.

Thanks for this post, my Lord! I'll try to think of another word ๐Ÿ˜

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 26, 2020, 15:3511/26/20
05/21/19
This whole topic has descended to players Vs Plarium. Instead of  Players and Plarium Vs EOF. 

Oracle, I do hope there will be more of players and Plarium in future. I understand that the players are waiting for our announcement. It depends on many factors, I'm afraid. I would be happy to share the details right away, but I have to wait till we're totally sure. 

Also, the things I would like to remind everyone once more:

- We don't shut down the game. 

- Your progress and purchases won't be lost. 

- Your league mates won't be lost or changed. You'll be able to play with the same players further. 

We do have two options for you to continue. To choose the best one, we need a bit more time. 

Nov 26, 2020, 15:3711/26/20
02/22/16
Oracle

I am a casual player on facebook. 

Good ! Please Note your Gift codes are Different 

Plarium.com TURKEY2020

Facebook      TURKEY20

Nov 30, 2020, 12:1111/30/20
07/10/14

Its the 30th Nov and we got nothing.

So the promise in Oct that we would get news in Nov has come and gone.

I still think there is enough money in these titles across all the various skins there for them to be profitable enough to warrent the cost of the port.

But 19 working days before X-mas and not even a hint of what the solution is to the end of year cliff face and I just get laughed at by ppl if I suggest to them it will probably work out. Starting to lose faith myself now.

Nov 30, 2020, 16:1211/30/20
11/22/13

Plarium, All is fine. Just like flowers and sunshine.

i

Players, meanwhile....

i

Dec 1, 2020, 22:5412/01/20
09/22/20

i

Dec 3, 2020, 03:2212/03/20
11/02/19

Why not provide free sapphires to the value of the facebook progress to players who have to start again from scratch, then they can amp up their development to where they were.

Dec 3, 2020, 22:5512/03/20
06/06/16

i

we look forward to a nice Christmas gift

Dec 7, 2020, 18:1512/07/20
04/18/15

DRUMROLL

And there's our Answer. Go to Plarium Play and find out how good Plarium Programmers are at not only running this game but also become ace FLASH Security programmers.