All Categories

Update Highlights 4.50

Update Highlights 4.50

Hey, everyone!

A new Raid Update is nearing release, so here we have a recap of the things that will be included. Most importantly, the first batch of new Clan Features will go live, including Clan Levels, Clan Quests, Clan Benefits, and even a Clan Shop! We know that’s something you guys wanted for a while, and we’re happy to deliver. Read on to find out more!

Clan Improvements

As of Update 4.50, every Clan in Raid: Shadow Legends will have a Clan Level. These Clan Levels can go from 1 to 20 and will be essential in determining Clan Benefits and some other bonuses available to the Clan in question.

Increasing Clan Levels requires Clan Experience (or Clan XP), which in turn can be earned by:

• Completing Clan Quests
  • Completing Clan Achievements
  • Participating in Clan vs Clan Tournaments

Other means of earning Clan XP will appear in the future, but that’s what we have for 4.50! 

Clan Quests

Clan Quests are special missions that the Clan gets every week. Each player can only take 3 Clan Quests per week, but there is no specific order in which they have to be completed. It’s important to remember that once a Clan Member has claimed one of the Quests, it will be assigned to them, and no one else will be able to take it until the reset - so be sure only to take Clan Quests you know you can and will complete. Ideally, talk with your Clan to coordinate to achieve the best results.

The number of available Clan Quests depends on the Clan Level, but they will always be broken down evenly into three difficulties: Basic, Expert, Elite (available from Clan Level 5). This way, even new players will be able to help their Clan grow. Just be sure to complete your chosen Quests before the weekly reset because progress doesn’t carry over.

Each player will receive Clan Gold for completing their quests, which they’ll need to purchase items in the Clan Shop. Furthermore, once 30 Clan Quests are completed (counted across the entire Clan), the Clan will get a certain amount of Clan Experience. 

Clan Benefits

All Benefits are tied to the Clan Level - the higher it is, the more bonuses you and your Clanmates get to enjoy. Here’s a list of Clan Benefits that will be available:

• The number of available Clan Quests will increase with the Clan Level
  • More Silver obtained by completing Campaign Stages (stacks with the Raid Card bonus)
  • More Multi-Battle Attempts (also stacks with those granted by the Raid Card)
  • Additional slots in the Clan Shop

Clan Shop

Clan Shop will feature several slots with various valuable items that you’ll be able to purchase for Clan Gold. As mentioned above, your Clan will unlock more slots as it levels up, which in turn will give you access to even better items. 

Each slot in the Clan Shop will have a pool of items that can appear there - you’ll be able to view that pool at a tap. The Shop resets once per week, simultaneously with the Clan Quests, and the items will cycle at random. Keep in mind that all Clans will get the same set of Clan Shop items after the reset so that no one will get a luck-based advantage.

Each item in the Clan Shop will have a purchase limit, meaning that you can only buy it a set number of times before the Clan Shop resets. This limit is individual to each player and carries over even if that player changes Clans. 

We’ll release a dedicated video to explain this new feature, so keep an eye out for in-game news when that happens if you want to see a more detailed breakdown! 

Daily Login Rewards Changes

We’ll be making changes to the 271+ Days section of the Daily Login Rewards and include guaranteed Champions to the mix. Namely, the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard will be replaced with Champion Fragments. The first Champion you’ll see is Cleopterix - a Skinwalkers Legendary - who will make a great addition to your collection. It will take 4 months to gather enough Fragments for the Summon, and once you’ve done that, another Champion will take Cleopterix’s place in the Daily Login Rewards.

Balance and Miscellaneous

Several Arena-related Progress Missions will be adjusted and made a bit easier

1. [Decrease Crit DMG] debuff will be adjusted. Instead of a flat decrease, it will lower the target’s Stat by 25% (a quarter). For example, Champions with a 200% Crit DMG will be lowered to 150% Crit DMG instead of 175% as it was before
  2. Additional 100 slots in the Champion Collection will be available to be unlocked
  3. Inbox will get 100 additional slots as well
  4. We’ll add an option to sell Artifacts in the Multi-Battle result window

That's it for now! Have a good day and happy raiding!

Views
Comments
Jul 29, 2021, 12:0907/29/21
Jul 30, 2021, 04:3207/30/21
06/16/21

So ...  "" is this an out season april fools ? "" 

3 quests , that can be picked by anyone in clan , just to troll and do nothing ? 

REMOVING THAT 1 SACRED AND THE CHICKEN , after 270 days of playin ?? remove the silver , what about that ! or the brews ! or charms ! 

trully the most p2w game ever created ! 

Jul 30, 2021, 04:4207/30/21
01/27/21

Uhm... it sure doesn't sound great to miss out on sacred shard. But many commenting seem to miss that there is going to be a Clan shop, where at least Rank 5 Chicken was seen in the video, for 3,000 clan coins. 

So it may be perhaps worth to wonder first how many clan coins can be had from doing them 3 clan quests per week, on elite, and whether that perhaps means possibly more than 1 sacred shard per month through there? 

And if that is the case, then there is an argument that such is great for the active players, particularly the ones who may have time for playing only on weekend or so, even if it means missing out on sacred shard as daily login.

Jul 30, 2021, 04:5107/30/21
Jul 30, 2021, 06:06(edited)
06/16/21
Realmdrifter

Uhm... it sure doesn't sound great to miss out on sacred shard. But many commenting seem to miss that there is going to be a Clan shop, where at least Rank 5 Chicken was seen in the video, for 3,000 clan coins. 

So it may be perhaps worth to wonder first how many clan coins can be had from doing them 3 clan quests per week, on elite, and whether that perhaps means possibly more than 1 sacred shard per month through there? 

And if that is the case, then there is an argument that such is great for the active players, particularly the ones who may have time for playing only on weekend or so, even if it means missing out on sacred shard as daily login.

lookin at the stuff in bazaar , - 30k gold bars for sacred/ 20k for chicken . i expect something simillar ,thats gonna take a new player over 2years to grind / thats if theres even gonna be a sacred there . and i take u to my post now  - from 30 ppl , ull have ppl that are takin quests and wont play  - 3quests that can be taken A WEEK !!! and the rest of ppl will leave , cause noone wants to be pushed to farm whats left . just like its happening to my clan already , 7ppl left in 2 days . 

why not keep the 270days rewards as they are , or even increase them to 2 sacreds/3 chickens (since there is a huge pool of heroes anyway atm )  , and make all clan quests available/opened for ALL to contribute ? if the goal is reached , everyone in clan gets rewards ! 

Jul 30, 2021, 05:1407/30/21
03/19/21

I've been playing the game for 8 months and for the past 6 at least, I have dropped by this page almost everyday and have been on reddit throughout the day.  Today, I was tied up all day so checked at the end of the day.  I have never seen this level of angst and vitriol to unite the community around something they unversally hated as much as much as the login changes.  I was truly stunned at the number of posts that had the same topic but were upvoted in the hundreds and all had tons of comments.  I really can't fathom how Plarium would throw this in an update without any explanation for why you are taking the greatest value of out the login rewards for a single champ that you have to wait FOUR months for and might not even need.  You can't possibly have misdiagnosed your customers that badly, so I can't help but conclude you knew it would be universally panned, yet didn't deign to even offer the company line for why you are making the change.  Well, here is your opportunity to change the sentiment.

Jul 30, 2021, 05:3907/30/21
Jul 30, 2021, 05:39(edited)
01/01/21

I already pulled Cleopterix. as 99% of the community stated: please leave login rewards as they are. Add this to the mix if you want to but don't remove things we all like.

Jul 30, 2021, 06:1407/30/21
11/09/19

Nice stuff. It would be nice to keep the shard and chicken in the daily pogin rewards and put those fragments somewhere else.

Also hope that "Several Arena-related Progress Missions will be adjusted and made a bit easier" are those tag team arena mission related, since tag arena is harder to get to silver and gold with limited player number.

Jul 30, 2021, 07:4807/30/21
04/03/17

Come on Plarium! Who thought up the replacement of shards and 5* chickens for bits of a hero?

As has been said elsewhere, please do a re-think here. 

The rest sounds interesting (although I play on a PC so no Raid Card).

Jul 30, 2021, 08:1707/30/21
04/18/19
Harbby

I  understand  your  anger  but  please  refrain  from  asking  for  sexual  favors  from  Plarium.

iaHurby,

You  realize  that  all  your  comments  are  "  please  refer  from  swearing"  you  do  not  get  that  if  we  do  not  comptht

You  realize  that  all  your  comments  are  "  please  refer  from  swearing"  you  do  not  get  that  if  we  do  not  complain here we will do it on the storeds?

ti dnatsrednu ton od ew ,Tht ekil ton od ew ,sreyalp 

Jul 30, 2021, 08:1707/30/21
04/18/19

Btw  -  the  forum  does  not  work  well  with  IPAD.  The  keyboard  gets  blocked

Jul 30, 2021, 09:1207/30/21
07/29/21

Been thinking about this overnight and had a few further thoughts - trying to be constructive.

Aside from the log in changes all the announcements here sound really positive. Some good work going on around clan   and the mission changes will hopefully be helpful

I get what you are trying with the log in rewards, but you seem to have chosen the worst way to make these changes. The 5* chicken and sacred are some of the rarest items. For players who can't afford to spend lots of money on what is a game , the log in rewards are one of the few places where they can reliably get them. By removing them you are making it harder for these players to build their champions. I know I rely on the monthly chicken to rank up my champions. 

There are lots of rewards in the login list that are easily farmable in game, so why not swap these for fragments.

Also your choice of champion.  I don't have Cleo, but many people do and more will have her in 4 months time. So these peoples reward for logging in for 4 months is a dupe. If you are going back to guaranteed champion for the log in  reward why not make it unique,  so you are working towards something you can only get from logging in regularly.

It doesn't even have to be extra design work for you. You have regular fusion and fragment  events. Why not reduce their frequency slightly so there is one less event in 4 months and use the extra champion as the log in reward.

Personally  I would prefer fragments to be available to complete previous summons. My idea would be to be able to favourite a non active fragment summons in the portal (ie not doom tower champs or drexthar). You would then get fragments a couple of times a month which would be added to you favourited champion.  

Those were my thoughts - basically replace farmable rewards with fragments and either offer a unique summon or give some player choice about who they get

I 

Jul 30, 2021, 09:3907/30/21
08/17/20
Harbby

I understand your anger about the chicken, but please refrain from swearing. 

Personally I welcome the guaranteed legos as long as some of them end up being good. Sacreds only have a 6%-12% chance to pull one anyways.

Hmm, can't remember that I was swearing.

I'll take the shards and chickens any day before a champ that Plarium decided for us to get. We miss out 4 sacreds and 4 5* chickens to get this lego and what if we already have her? Then we get a dupe, that's just so bad!! The sacred and the chicken was the best rewards that most of us was looking forward to to get and I feel so sorry for the f2p players 'cause the sacreds are so hard to get. This is nothing but a big slap in the face! Why couldn't they replace the charms or brews instead of the best things? 

Jul 30, 2021, 09:5107/30/21
09/21/20

Don't know if anyone else has said this - but if they are determined to do something with fragments why not add universal ones that can be used to put towards any other fragment summons. Most players probably don't finish them so this would actually be useful rather than, as everyone says, force a lego on players that they don't necessarily want or need.

Jul 30, 2021, 11:0007/30/21
10/03/20

Please don't remove the best  daily login rewards for the whole month. 

As other poster already wrote, we prefer to take our chances and summon one random champ than waiting 4 months to get one (good or bad) legendary. 

And while you are at it, maybe take out some charms for the forge and put a legendary book in. One book in a month is not much but its something... considering that you need sometimes 20+ to book one champ...

Jul 30, 2021, 11:1107/30/21
06/15/20

Dead to F2P guys!! Comon Plarium!!

Jul 30, 2021, 11:2407/30/21
10/12/20

HI these are only valuable items from daily.  You will not make people buy more you are to greedy allready. There are 2 groups of players F2P and they will not buy from you and crazy one who buy. I get that you like second group. This move will not make me buy stuf because i can't get  sharad what will prevent me to get next in fusion..  I simply leave this game..

We should organise and let say do not buy from you for 1-2 months what will chage your atitude ..

Jul 30, 2021, 11:3607/30/21
Jul 30, 2021, 11:38(edited)
06/16/21
Adam Osiecki

HI these are only valuable items from daily.  You will not make people buy more you are to greedy allready. There are 2 groups of players F2P and they will not buy from you and crazy one who buy. I get that you like second group. This move will not make me buy stuf because i can't get  sharad what will prevent me to get next in fusion..  I simply leave this game..

We should organise and let say do not buy from you for 1-2 months what will chage your atitude ..

^^ thats a good shout , BUT ull have whales that spend 10k+++ dollars in a month / as a single player ! who do u think theyll care more ? those guys wont stop spending , no matter what we say . they just dont care . types of persons that will click "buy" on every single advert that pops ! THATS the kind of players plarium wants ! #sadday 

Jul 30, 2021, 12:1407/30/21
11/05/17

i dont like this change!!!!

I don't like this change ....

I'm sick of these stupid things

enough raid please don't you earn enough money?

please enough this is not a free to play but a free to pay !!!!!!

Jul 30, 2021, 13:2407/30/21
04/17/20
Chay

Please don't remove the best  daily login rewards for the whole month. 

As other poster already wrote, we prefer to take our chances and summon one random champ than waiting 4 months to get one (good or bad) legendary. 

And while you are at it, maybe take out some charms for the forge and put a legendary book in. One book in a month is not much but its something... considering that you need sometimes 20+ to book one champ...

Just agree with that. They never care me, you and any one in here, they always support and feedback for P2W player with 10000 usd every week. So we only a victim for company !

Jul 30, 2021, 13:3507/30/21
08/28/19

Wow. Through all the previous updates you've done, that the community absolutely hated (Clan V Clan, Tag Team Arena) we stuck around hoping that it will get improved over time and completely rethought through. Nope, Plarium continues ahead with making poor decisions. 

Jul 30, 2021, 13:5207/30/21
05/22/20

4 sacred = maybe 4 champs to need books for and maybe buy ist.

cleopterix= one vault guardian most players never ever spend any book on and for sure will neven buy any books. 

playrium self scrw