All Categories

Update Highlights 4.50

Update Highlights 4.50

Hey, everyone!

A new Raid Update is nearing release, so here we have a recap of the things that will be included. Most importantly, the first batch of new Clan Features will go live, including Clan Levels, Clan Quests, Clan Benefits, and even a Clan Shop! We know that’s something you guys wanted for a while, and we’re happy to deliver. Read on to find out more!

Clan Improvements

As of Update 4.50, every Clan in Raid: Shadow Legends will have a Clan Level. These Clan Levels can go from 1 to 20 and will be essential in determining Clan Benefits and some other bonuses available to the Clan in question.

Increasing Clan Levels requires Clan Experience (or Clan XP), which in turn can be earned by:

• Completing Clan Quests
  • Completing Clan Achievements
  • Participating in Clan vs Clan Tournaments

Other means of earning Clan XP will appear in the future, but that’s what we have for 4.50! 

Clan Quests

Clan Quests are special missions that the Clan gets every week. Each player can only take 3 Clan Quests per week, but there is no specific order in which they have to be completed. It’s important to remember that once a Clan Member has claimed one of the Quests, it will be assigned to them, and no one else will be able to take it until the reset - so be sure only to take Clan Quests you know you can and will complete. Ideally, talk with your Clan to coordinate to achieve the best results.

The number of available Clan Quests depends on the Clan Level, but they will always be broken down evenly into three difficulties: Basic, Expert, Elite (available from Clan Level 5). This way, even new players will be able to help their Clan grow. Just be sure to complete your chosen Quests before the weekly reset because progress doesn’t carry over.

Each player will receive Clan Gold for completing their quests, which they’ll need to purchase items in the Clan Shop. Furthermore, once 30 Clan Quests are completed (counted across the entire Clan), the Clan will get a certain amount of Clan Experience. 

Clan Benefits

All Benefits are tied to the Clan Level - the higher it is, the more bonuses you and your Clanmates get to enjoy. Here’s a list of Clan Benefits that will be available:

• The number of available Clan Quests will increase with the Clan Level
  • More Silver obtained by completing Campaign Stages (stacks with the Raid Card bonus)
  • More Multi-Battle Attempts (also stacks with those granted by the Raid Card)
  • Additional slots in the Clan Shop

Clan Shop

Clan Shop will feature several slots with various valuable items that you’ll be able to purchase for Clan Gold. As mentioned above, your Clan will unlock more slots as it levels up, which in turn will give you access to even better items. 

Each slot in the Clan Shop will have a pool of items that can appear there - you’ll be able to view that pool at a tap. The Shop resets once per week, simultaneously with the Clan Quests, and the items will cycle at random. Keep in mind that all Clans will get the same set of Clan Shop items after the reset so that no one will get a luck-based advantage.

Each item in the Clan Shop will have a purchase limit, meaning that you can only buy it a set number of times before the Clan Shop resets. This limit is individual to each player and carries over even if that player changes Clans. 

We’ll release a dedicated video to explain this new feature, so keep an eye out for in-game news when that happens if you want to see a more detailed breakdown! 

Daily Login Rewards Changes

We’ll be making changes to the 271+ Days section of the Daily Login Rewards and include guaranteed Champions to the mix. Namely, the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard will be replaced with Champion Fragments. The first Champion you’ll see is Cleopterix - a Skinwalkers Legendary - who will make a great addition to your collection. It will take 4 months to gather enough Fragments for the Summon, and once you’ve done that, another Champion will take Cleopterix’s place in the Daily Login Rewards.

Balance and Miscellaneous

Several Arena-related Progress Missions will be adjusted and made a bit easier

1. [Decrease Crit DMG] debuff will be adjusted. Instead of a flat decrease, it will lower the target’s Stat by 25% (a quarter). For example, Champions with a 200% Crit DMG will be lowered to 150% Crit DMG instead of 175% as it was before
  2. Additional 100 slots in the Champion Collection will be available to be unlocked
  3. Inbox will get 100 additional slots as well
  4. We’ll add an option to sell Artifacts in the Multi-Battle result window

That's it for now! Have a good day and happy raiding!

Views
Comments
Jul 29, 2021, 12:0907/29/21
Aug 4, 2021, 12:4408/04/21
07/27/21

Was kinda hoping all these feedback was going to lead to some change. I guess not, the Login rewards have gone live and the clan quests still start at 20. Kind of a bummer, I feel like these things are needlessly antagonistic to a playerbase which has already taken some pretty serious lumps.

Can you do it? Sure, but it's eventually self-defeating, just a bummer.

Aug 4, 2021, 16:0008/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 23:18(edited)
08/19/20

we are gonna piss you off more.

removing sacred and chiken what a garbage move

time to fine new game

Edited

Aug 4, 2021, 18:2308/04/21
08/14/20

I'm  a  player  of  my  word.   I'm  taking  a  stand  and  have  deleted  the  game. 

Aug 4, 2021, 22:0108/04/21
06/06/20

The good:

• New quests and challenges
  • New champions with different skill sets

The bad:

• Once again there's mention of a dupe system but no substance to back it up
  • The 271+ days monthly rewards switch is now a 4 month grind for a dupe (for me) and a champ that most players probably wouldn't use often
The ridiculously awful:

Clan quests. This is a massive opportunity missed. Instead of building a community spirit amongst clan members it rewards greed. A player who grabs 3 of the highest level quests on reset will maximise their gains. The players who are left with the scraps on lower level quests won't.

The fix: 

Make the clan rewards universal for all clan members who complete at least 1 quest each, similar to the way CVC rewards are shared amongst all clan members. This would encourage teamwork.

Aug 4, 2021, 22:3408/04/21
10/29/20

Other games have a process where multiple people can assist on a quest. The quest are obviously bigger and harder but everyone who participates (usually 2-3 members) would recieve rewards. 

This could open it up for more clan members to get a chance to get quest completion. 

Aug 5, 2021, 11:5208/05/21
06/06/20
Matrim

Hello,

everybody commented on the change of login rewards already, I share those feelings.

Now I want to concentrate on the clan quests and shop.

These ideas sound really great but there might be some problems with the realisation of the ideas.

Clan Quests

Great if you can make sure that every clan member can participate in the quest/rewards and prevent that for example with 30 existing quests 1 very enthusiastic clan member solves 3 easy quests and gets the rewards for those. This will shut off 2 other clan members in participating/ getting rewards. To prevent this, the rewards shouldbe assigned to each clan member. I can imagine that every clan members gets medals according to the number of quests solved by the whole clan. If only the member solving the quests will get medals, this will cause heavy infighting and conflicts instead of team work.

Clan Shop

Again a good idea but again some possible problems. If the shop is arranged like the bazaar (with levels you need to reach to get items) it will be boring and not rewarding. The bazaar is a good idea executed very badly. If you have medals...make sure the players can use the medals and not have to play for 3 months to be able to get a good item from the clan shop. If they have the amount of medals, let them spend their medals and do not add an artificial waiting time (like in the bazaar where you for example can buy only one fragment for Drexthar per day). Do not add something like silver and gold level requirements (which makes it impossible in the bazaar for 99% of the players to buy gold level items).

A limit on the number of times you can buy an item is okay...an additional limit based on the time is just annoying.

Clan Benefits

Great...the benefits in obtaining more silver is promising.

Clan Improvements

Tying the Clan improvements to the participation in CvC looks like a bad move in my opinion. How is this exactly done? If it is tied to the number of points you are making, it is just a continuation of creditcard wars. It will sully the otherwise great improvements of the clan features. If it is tied to wins in CvC it is even more annoying, as you could possibly lose in Tier 6 with 10 million points and win in Tier 1 with 10.000 points. So combining CvC with Clan Improvements looks logical in the first place, but leads to grabbing money again. The player base will recognize it and the response will be negative.

Balances and Miscellaneous

1.) Okay

2.) Okay. But with the amount of champions it would be very beneficial if filter functions would be added. Filter, not sort. It is very tedious to look for a specific champion, it is impossible to look on all copies of the specific champ at the tavern, you have to scroll up and down and...it is just not good. Add filter functions to be able to work with the champs 90% of the time instead of searching and scrolling 90% of the time

3.) Nice, but I do not need 100 slots in the inbox....I need 500 slots in my inventory. The inbox is just an emergency solution because my inventory is filled to the brim with artefacts, which will even increase with the addition of new artefact types. Increase the inventory massively instead of the inbox.

4.) Great, best of the changes in this category

This deserves highlighting. 

I get that people are upset about the 5* chicken and sacred shard, but they're totally missing the !@#$!@# headline here. Smart play by Plarium really. Pull something. People make noise about it. Deliver something else half assed at the same time. Call it content.

Dec 27, 2021, 18:2112/27/21
03/20/19
Harbby

Please refrain from name calling.

Name calling?! Is this moderator a bot?

Dec 27, 2021, 19:1412/27/21
01/04/20
ChapnCrunch

Name calling?! Is this moderator a bot?

Yeah, super bot. I edited out your insult, sorry you forgot what it was. 

Feb 24, 2022, 20:0702/24/22
05/03/21

Hi!, Plarium with all that's going on in your country i said you my support and well wishes to all in Ukraine. my God be in charge in this critical times. My thoughts are with Ukraine well being. 

BEST WISHES Regards.