All Categories

Update Highlights 4.50

Update Highlights 4.50

Hey, everyone!

A new Raid Update is nearing release, so here we have a recap of the things that will be included. Most importantly, the first batch of new Clan Features will go live, including Clan Levels, Clan Quests, Clan Benefits, and even a Clan Shop! We know that’s something you guys wanted for a while, and we’re happy to deliver. Read on to find out more!

Clan Improvements

As of Update 4.50, every Clan in Raid: Shadow Legends will have a Clan Level. These Clan Levels can go from 1 to 20 and will be essential in determining Clan Benefits and some other bonuses available to the Clan in question.

Increasing Clan Levels requires Clan Experience (or Clan XP), which in turn can be earned by:

• Completing Clan Quests
  • Completing Clan Achievements
  • Participating in Clan vs Clan Tournaments

Other means of earning Clan XP will appear in the future, but that’s what we have for 4.50! 

Clan Quests

Clan Quests are special missions that the Clan gets every week. Each player can only take 3 Clan Quests per week, but there is no specific order in which they have to be completed. It’s important to remember that once a Clan Member has claimed one of the Quests, it will be assigned to them, and no one else will be able to take it until the reset - so be sure only to take Clan Quests you know you can and will complete. Ideally, talk with your Clan to coordinate to achieve the best results.

The number of available Clan Quests depends on the Clan Level, but they will always be broken down evenly into three difficulties: Basic, Expert, Elite (available from Clan Level 5). This way, even new players will be able to help their Clan grow. Just be sure to complete your chosen Quests before the weekly reset because progress doesn’t carry over.

Each player will receive Clan Gold for completing their quests, which they’ll need to purchase items in the Clan Shop. Furthermore, once 30 Clan Quests are completed (counted across the entire Clan), the Clan will get a certain amount of Clan Experience. 

Clan Benefits

All Benefits are tied to the Clan Level - the higher it is, the more bonuses you and your Clanmates get to enjoy. Here’s a list of Clan Benefits that will be available:

• The number of available Clan Quests will increase with the Clan Level
  • More Silver obtained by completing Campaign Stages (stacks with the Raid Card bonus)
  • More Multi-Battle Attempts (also stacks with those granted by the Raid Card)
  • Additional slots in the Clan Shop

Clan Shop

Clan Shop will feature several slots with various valuable items that you’ll be able to purchase for Clan Gold. As mentioned above, your Clan will unlock more slots as it levels up, which in turn will give you access to even better items. 

Each slot in the Clan Shop will have a pool of items that can appear there - you’ll be able to view that pool at a tap. The Shop resets once per week, simultaneously with the Clan Quests, and the items will cycle at random. Keep in mind that all Clans will get the same set of Clan Shop items after the reset so that no one will get a luck-based advantage.

Each item in the Clan Shop will have a purchase limit, meaning that you can only buy it a set number of times before the Clan Shop resets. This limit is individual to each player and carries over even if that player changes Clans. 

We’ll release a dedicated video to explain this new feature, so keep an eye out for in-game news when that happens if you want to see a more detailed breakdown! 

Daily Login Rewards Changes

We’ll be making changes to the 271+ Days section of the Daily Login Rewards and include guaranteed Champions to the mix. Namely, the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard will be replaced with Champion Fragments. The first Champion you’ll see is Cleopterix - a Skinwalkers Legendary - who will make a great addition to your collection. It will take 4 months to gather enough Fragments for the Summon, and once you’ve done that, another Champion will take Cleopterix’s place in the Daily Login Rewards.

Balance and Miscellaneous

Several Arena-related Progress Missions will be adjusted and made a bit easier

1. [Decrease Crit DMG] debuff will be adjusted. Instead of a flat decrease, it will lower the target’s Stat by 25% (a quarter). For example, Champions with a 200% Crit DMG will be lowered to 150% Crit DMG instead of 175% as it was before
  2. Additional 100 slots in the Champion Collection will be available to be unlocked
  3. Inbox will get 100 additional slots as well
  4. We’ll add an option to sell Artifacts in the Multi-Battle result window

That's it for now! Have a good day and happy raiding!

Views
Comments
Jul 29, 2021, 12:0907/29/21
Jul 29, 2021, 17:1207/29/21
03/25/20

DONT TOUCH the login rewards!! My make it bad when it was decent before? If you want to include fragmens, get rid of the 50 lego materials you offer (that noone wants!) or something else.. Do not take away the only 2 rewards that are worthwhile!! 

Jul 29, 2021, 17:2507/29/21
07/20/21

An avg. of 4hrs per day for 848 hours per mo., for 4mo's is 3.3392 hours just to get a champ against what we had before with jobs that avg 1.120 hrs per mo. my GOD, who thought this would go over with everyone!!!!!

Jul 29, 2021, 17:5607/29/21
12/01/20

No me parece bueno el cambio para la comunidad del cambio en la recompensa por acceso diario es todo lo que tengo que decir 

Jul 29, 2021, 18:1807/29/21
09/21/20

Muppets.

Jul 29, 2021, 18:2407/29/21
Jul 30, 2021, 01:27(edited)
12/01/19

Please do NOT get rid of the Chicken and Sacred Shard. You are swapping out the best reward for the worst

I can come up with 2 better ideas than this on the spot:

1) Swap the Legendary materials (Soulstone and Bloodstone) out for the fragments instead.

2) Instead of the fragments being for a specific champ, you can pull ANY non-Void Legendary. This may sound rediculous at first, but it's only every 4 months so it's not going to be overpowered. This is more rewarding because it allows you to get a champion that guarantees account progression.

Also with the legendary roster being more and more deluded every month, I think this would help mitigate some of that unbalance.

Edited

Jul 29, 2021, 18:2807/29/21
01/02/18

I believe that a Shadowkin Faction War place needs to be opened up. I think many who play would like to see how far they can go with it.

Jul 29, 2021, 18:3807/29/21
Jul 30, 2021, 01:27(edited)
01/04/20

Gents, c'mon who came up with this idea to remove the 5* chicken and sacred? How can you guys think this is a good idea? Absolutely madness!

Edited

Jul 29, 2021, 18:4607/29/21
07/27/21

Pretty rough, not sure how you think removing the best rewards for a 4 month grind is a good thing.

Man, I can't see how this is going to make you money, seems like you're screwing the player base just "cause".

Jul 29, 2021, 19:2007/29/21
02/11/19

"Daily login Rewards Changes"

Plarium kicking players

Jul 29, 2021, 19:3007/29/21
Jul 30, 2021, 01:29(edited)
03/10/19

You have proven time and time again that you are greedy, and dont care about your player base. you think because the influx of new miserable souls coming after ninja partnership you can go ahead and screw the old player base as your active players numbers wont differ much>? what business school did you attend? 

it is more than enough that you make people waste hours and hours in repetitive pointless grinding instead of a click and claim pattern, what is the friggin point of having to sit and watch AUTOPLAY during  multi battles if i cant change skills or interferre. why do i have to sit and wait for minutes while u display useless animations in item upgrades, just take whatever the hell you gonna take and give me the end result. there is no point in mentioning the absurd size of champion collection and vault cuz you never even bother to listen.

you have proved that even the worst kind of businessmen can be lucky enough to land a precious project like this  even when they dont own a bit of common sense

Edited

Jul 29, 2021, 19:4207/29/21
07/09/21

Only 8 days away from getting my second free Epic Champion, now they are probably going to take that away as well. Just about done with this game....they are getting more and more money hungry and only the whales and hackers will be able to compete.

Jul 29, 2021, 20:2807/29/21
01/27/21

What a bad idea to remove the chicken and sacred from the rewards.  If you wanted to add the champ with fragements over 4 months... great idea!  I actually like her.  But don't do it at the expense of 2 essential rewards.  Remember, you are giving these rewards to get people to log in and engage with the game.  If you remove the rewards people actually want... I hope you can actually see how that is a bad decision.  I'm not sure who it is at your office who believes this game will continue if all of the f2p and low spenders give up, but the whales WILL NOT STAY in an empty sea.

Jul 29, 2021, 20:5907/29/21
09/04/20

You are ruining f2p fusion events with that daily reward update. Thats 500 points going to waste on every month for shard pulls.

Jul 29, 2021, 21:1607/29/21
10/08/17

Very cool stuff here :) Thanks Plarium  😎

Jul 29, 2021, 21:2307/29/21
09/10/20

Absurd. At least buy us dinner first before making those changes to the daily login rewards.  

Jul 29, 2021, 21:3407/29/21
11/24/19

Some changes look good, but these are really terrible in my opinion:

1. You BELIEVE that very low ranked legendary (useless in translation, which is for some people only a 5* chicken in fact) is better for players than 4x 5* chicken and 4x Sacred? ... You should not be believers, you should know. And the best way to know is to ask. Why you never try that?

2. That storage for champions to expand is not the Vault, but the space which should serve as an operational space, right? This is already a great mess tbh. Inactive champions with active and food together. Total mess! It makes my "ingame" life harder and harder... Please increase the Vault and include option to split the Vault, so we can have box for food champions, for inactive champions, for champions we plan to develop for example. 

3. Is there announced "Personal reward" in CVC comming someday?

Jul 29, 2021, 22:1307/29/21
01/29/21

I agree, please don't get rid of sacred and 5 stars chicken. You guys are gonna most likely make players leave raid for good. It would also be nice if we can sell from the inbox. We also need a lot more free energies. We can't do much in the game unless we buy more to get more energies which isn't fair to those who really pay to play or devoted f2p players. We need more energies. I'm tired of waiting long hours to try and farm in this game....please if you guys can fix this, it would be really nice. Thank you. 

Jul 29, 2021, 22:3207/29/21
Jul 30, 2021, 00:34(edited)
01/29/21

It seems you guys at plarium really don't care  about the raid community. You guys rob and take off and don't even bother to listen to us one bit. You guys are really messed up.

Edited

Jul 29, 2021, 22:5507/29/21
Jul 30, 2021, 00:29(edited)
07/29/21

Of all the ways Plarium has found to piss off its player base this has to be the most egregious... Hopefully they will come to their senses and choose two DIFFERENT log-in rewards to replace before they see players leave the game for good (but I highly doubt it. They don’t seem to care what players actually think about the game anymore, only how much cash they can grab before players get fed up and leave) They CLEARLY have given up on trying to retain the players they have and players are getting fed up with this!!! This is yet another horrible idea in the growing list of ways they have thought up to screw players. That 5* chicken and sacred shard were like a dangling carrot for players to keep logging in every day and they just removed the carrot.

Edited

Jul 30, 2021, 00:2907/30/21
Jul 30, 2021, 00:30(edited)
01/04/20
$gp117882693503807691257

Of all the ways Plarium has found to piss off its player base this has to be the most egregious... Hopefully they will come to their senses and choose two DIFFERENT log-in rewards to replace before they see players leave the game for good (but I highly doubt it. They don’t seem to care what players actually think about the game anymore, only how much cash they can grab before players get fed up and leave) They CLEARLY have given up on trying to retain the players they have and players are getting fed up with this!!! This is yet another horrible idea in the growing list of ways they have thought up to screw players. That 5* chicken and sacred shard were like a dangling carrot for players to keep logging in every day and they just removed the carrot.

Edited

I  understand  your  anger,  but  please  try  to  refrain  from  swearing  and  name  calling.