All Categories

Update Highlights 4.50

Update Highlights 4.50

Hey, everyone!

A new Raid Update is nearing release, so here we have a recap of the things that will be included. Most importantly, the first batch of new Clan Features will go live, including Clan Levels, Clan Quests, Clan Benefits, and even a Clan Shop! We know that’s something you guys wanted for a while, and we’re happy to deliver. Read on to find out more!

Clan Improvements

As of Update 4.50, every Clan in Raid: Shadow Legends will have a Clan Level. These Clan Levels can go from 1 to 20 and will be essential in determining Clan Benefits and some other bonuses available to the Clan in question.

Increasing Clan Levels requires Clan Experience (or Clan XP), which in turn can be earned by:

• Completing Clan Quests
  • Completing Clan Achievements
  • Participating in Clan vs Clan Tournaments

Other means of earning Clan XP will appear in the future, but that’s what we have for 4.50! 

Clan Quests

Clan Quests are special missions that the Clan gets every week. Each player can only take 3 Clan Quests per week, but there is no specific order in which they have to be completed. It’s important to remember that once a Clan Member has claimed one of the Quests, it will be assigned to them, and no one else will be able to take it until the reset - so be sure only to take Clan Quests you know you can and will complete. Ideally, talk with your Clan to coordinate to achieve the best results.

The number of available Clan Quests depends on the Clan Level, but they will always be broken down evenly into three difficulties: Basic, Expert, Elite (available from Clan Level 5). This way, even new players will be able to help their Clan grow. Just be sure to complete your chosen Quests before the weekly reset because progress doesn’t carry over.

Each player will receive Clan Gold for completing their quests, which they’ll need to purchase items in the Clan Shop. Furthermore, once 30 Clan Quests are completed (counted across the entire Clan), the Clan will get a certain amount of Clan Experience. 

Clan Benefits

All Benefits are tied to the Clan Level - the higher it is, the more bonuses you and your Clanmates get to enjoy. Here’s a list of Clan Benefits that will be available:

• The number of available Clan Quests will increase with the Clan Level
  • More Silver obtained by completing Campaign Stages (stacks with the Raid Card bonus)
  • More Multi-Battle Attempts (also stacks with those granted by the Raid Card)
  • Additional slots in the Clan Shop

Clan Shop

Clan Shop will feature several slots with various valuable items that you’ll be able to purchase for Clan Gold. As mentioned above, your Clan will unlock more slots as it levels up, which in turn will give you access to even better items. 

Each slot in the Clan Shop will have a pool of items that can appear there - you’ll be able to view that pool at a tap. The Shop resets once per week, simultaneously with the Clan Quests, and the items will cycle at random. Keep in mind that all Clans will get the same set of Clan Shop items after the reset so that no one will get a luck-based advantage.

Each item in the Clan Shop will have a purchase limit, meaning that you can only buy it a set number of times before the Clan Shop resets. This limit is individual to each player and carries over even if that player changes Clans. 

We’ll release a dedicated video to explain this new feature, so keep an eye out for in-game news when that happens if you want to see a more detailed breakdown! 

Daily Login Rewards Changes

We’ll be making changes to the 271+ Days section of the Daily Login Rewards and include guaranteed Champions to the mix. Namely, the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard will be replaced with Champion Fragments. The first Champion you’ll see is Cleopterix - a Skinwalkers Legendary - who will make a great addition to your collection. It will take 4 months to gather enough Fragments for the Summon, and once you’ve done that, another Champion will take Cleopterix’s place in the Daily Login Rewards.

Balance and Miscellaneous

Several Arena-related Progress Missions will be adjusted and made a bit easier

1. [Decrease Crit DMG] debuff will be adjusted. Instead of a flat decrease, it will lower the target’s Stat by 25% (a quarter). For example, Champions with a 200% Crit DMG will be lowered to 150% Crit DMG instead of 175% as it was before
  2. Additional 100 slots in the Champion Collection will be available to be unlocked
  3. Inbox will get 100 additional slots as well
  4. We’ll add an option to sell Artifacts in the Multi-Battle result window

That's it for now! Have a good day and happy raiding!

Views
Comments
Jul 29, 2021, 12:0907/29/21
Jul 29, 2021, 14:3107/29/21
01/13/21

Incoming Apocalypse 

Jul 29, 2021, 14:3607/29/21
05/23/20

For the love of God! dont remove the sacred shard

Jul 29, 2021, 14:4107/29/21
Jul 30, 2021, 01:17(edited)
03/20/19
vahid.b.farahani

oh come on. we don't want your "guarantied" champion. I like the sacred shard and 5* chicken better. I get maybe one sacred shard from UNM each month, and it is not enogh. leave it be.

and every 4 month? what if I get that chmpion in that 4 month. now I get another duplicate.

Seriously. I just KNOW this is going to happen, where I'm sitting on the login reward champion for FOUR MONTHS, just waiting to get the dupe over with so I can wait another FOUR MONTHS for a champion I HOPEFULLY don't already have by then. Ugh. Sooooooo wrong. 

Just add fragments to the Bazaar.

Edited

Jul 29, 2021, 14:4207/29/21
07/27/20

HI, please edit in "Faction Wars" - "Team Setup" in window "Collection" show only Champions from current Faction  

Jul 29, 2021, 14:4407/29/21
01/19/20

wow, nice. No more sacred shard that you won't even get from closing UNM daily 1k, No more rank 5 chicken?

For a completely useless champ? Wow, nice. 4 months for a rank 5 chicken. 

Jul 29, 2021, 14:5507/29/21
01/29/20

Seriously ???? Replace the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard with a 4 month long Champion Fragment Summon of a champion that many of us already have or is of no interest to us ? WTF, you must be joking right ?

Jul 29, 2021, 15:0807/29/21
Jul 30, 2021, 01:20(edited)
03/31/19

Plarium you are getting out of control. First you talk about individual cvc rewards, and take out the blue shards from rewards pool, because you have a summon 40 event going on. We deserve those 3-4 shards we didn't get. Also where are my individual rewards? Don't change things that work. How about nerfing that damn scarab again since he is so annoying. You take the 2 things people actually want out of the monthly checkin. How about those stupid glyphs or even the materials u get from FW, take those things out they upset me everytime. We appreciate you trying to give everyone lego champions, but don't break what is already there. IF anything do like you did with ninja and have a separate login event. You know there are games that actually do that. And to top it off you tell us it will take 4 months to get the champ. You guys are really making a good game turn into a mess. You really want your player base to stay then you should really fix this asap. Don't take out the shard, don't take out the chicken, take out the fw materials and glyphs and put them in the place of the new champ. 

PS, its not like yall go changing things all the damn time anyways. add them to the advanced quest give us a reason to actually finish all 10 of them..

Edited

Jul 29, 2021, 15:0907/29/21
11/26/20

I'm sure you've read plenty of messages complaining about the removal of the sacred shard and 5* chicken from daily rewards, and the fact that we have to trade 4 of each for a champion some of us already have or don't want.

I'm also sure you have already thought about the fact that those shards and chickens allow us to participate in Champion Chase, Summon Rush, Champion training and 2x and 10x weekends.

So my question is: are we at elast going to be allowed to finish the current rotation of 271+ rewards or are we going to miss out on what we had left for the month when the patch hits?

Jul 29, 2021, 15:1007/29/21
07/21/20

I want the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard and NOT a legendary champ!!!

Jul 29, 2021, 15:1207/29/21
Jul 29, 2021, 16:49(edited)
02/17/20

So remove 1x Sacred and 5* Chicken, then replace with 5* chicken every 4 months... Hmmm explain how this is better for the player base?

Jul 29, 2021, 15:1307/29/21
Jul 30, 2021, 01:22(edited)
10/21/20

reply on fb: 

"The main reason why our devs decided to add Champion Fragments to the Daily Login Program is that they believe that it should give all players an opportunity to summon a guaranteed (specific) Champion like it was with High Khatun, Scyl of Drakes etc., while Sacred Shards only give a chance to summon any random Champion" 

Edited

Jul 29, 2021, 15:1607/29/21
05/08/19

Ok So Couple of Points here. The Clan stuff seems great. The Daily Login reward is not even remotely close to being well thought out, unless this is due to your wanting to have us only get the scared throught the monthly quest and or Clan Boss. The whole community throughly rejects the idea of getting the champion fragments. Plus unless your going to custom tailor it for champs we dont already have, your just giving us a second champ we may not want need or desire. 

Can we please get the tower in Dungeons opened and have it be for pages to create skill tomes much like the Minotaur to get scrolls for upgrading champs?

Can we also get some sort of way to convert shards into shards of a higher ranking? Like 100 green shards = 1 blue shard, 100 blue shards = 1 purple shard, 100 void shards = 1 scared or somethign along those lines for many endgame players we have a super large pile of green shards that mean nothing except for fodder.... that or a way to sell them back for silver. 

Also Can we get either a ring or amulet that provides speed as a main stat? That would be great. 

Jul 29, 2021, 15:1707/29/21
10/16/20

"We’ll be making changes to the 271+ Days section of the Daily Login Rewards and include guaranteed Champions to the mix. Namely, the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard will be replaced with Champion Fragments."

You are making a big mistake.  Why are you taking away 5 star chickens and Sacred Shard?  They are the hardest items to find in the game and are needed by all players.  You are making it more difficult for me to play the game, and why should I now log-in every day?  There is nothing to look forward to.

Do you want your player base to stop playing your game?  I am getting closer and closer to calling it quits with this game.

Jul 29, 2021, 15:2807/29/21
Jul 30, 2021, 01:24(edited)
01/19/20
Zolika2

reply on fb: 

"The main reason why our devs decided to add Champion Fragments to the Daily Login Program is that they believe that it should give all players an opportunity to summon a guaranteed (specific) Champion like it was with High Khatun, Scyl of Drakes etc., while Sacred Shards only give a chance to summon any random Champion" 

Edited

then they should give it at the end of the rotation. I DO prefer an Epic Champion instead of waiting 4 months for that lego! è_é

Edited

Jul 29, 2021, 15:2907/29/21
Jul 30, 2021, 00:38(edited)
01/22/20

Sure... Why not take the few chances we have to get a sacred shard. And right after the update we get spammed with "can't miss offers" on sacred shards and rank 5 chickens, wich will be 50% off and still cost more then actualy buying a game for pc.

Edited

Jul 29, 2021, 15:4307/29/21
08/25/19

Bruh this champs gonna take longer than the DT champions to get. We're losing 4 sacreds and almost enough chickens to get a 6 star. Poor decision making on their part.

Jul 29, 2021, 15:5007/29/21
Jul 29, 2021, 15:51(edited)
05/29/21

This is not fair to those of us who log in every day and try to do their best in the game, even if we don't have lots of money to spend on it!

I know money makes your world go round... but then just make it a "pay for it" game! That way we were all warned in advance that without a great deal of money investment we will not advance (or even be allowed) in the game! 

Jul 29, 2021, 16:1907/29/21
07/29/21

Yeah, I think this is the end of the road for me. I'm throwing in the towel. Plarium getting rid of the chicken and shards is completley mask-off. If they just replaced the shards with fragments, that's one thing. 

People have been warning you if you keep doing dumb crap like this, your larger f2p base will leak away. I'm not even f2p and I can only put up with so much. 

It's been real. 👏

Jul 29, 2021, 17:0407/29/21
Jul 29, 2021, 17:10(edited)
05/28/20

After the video with the new stuff I was thinking that finally Plarium makes some good changes. Of course it's very... uninspired (to be diplomatic about it) to take out from daily rewards the exactly two things that all player wants, regardless of level.

This kind of decisions makes me wonder why do I bother to play this game.

I have another idea: why not remove the legendary book and chickens from Daily Advanced Quest while you're at it?

Jul 29, 2021, 17:0607/29/21
07/26/20

Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually thought that Cleopatrix in 4 months was better than 4 Sacreds and 4 5* chickens, but it's not, and I think the community reaction here, on the comments on Content Creators videos, and on reddit should tell you that no, it's definitely not.  Pull the plug on this change, or re-work it drastically.