All Categories

Update Highlights 4.50

Update Highlights 4.50

Hey, everyone!

A new Raid Update is nearing release, so here we have a recap of the things that will be included. Most importantly, the first batch of new Clan Features will go live, including Clan Levels, Clan Quests, Clan Benefits, and even a Clan Shop! We know that’s something you guys wanted for a while, and we’re happy to deliver. Read on to find out more!

Clan Improvements

As of Update 4.50, every Clan in Raid: Shadow Legends will have a Clan Level. These Clan Levels can go from 1 to 20 and will be essential in determining Clan Benefits and some other bonuses available to the Clan in question.

Increasing Clan Levels requires Clan Experience (or Clan XP), which in turn can be earned by:

• Completing Clan Quests
  • Completing Clan Achievements
  • Participating in Clan vs Clan Tournaments

Other means of earning Clan XP will appear in the future, but that’s what we have for 4.50! 

Clan Quests

Clan Quests are special missions that the Clan gets every week. Each player can only take 3 Clan Quests per week, but there is no specific order in which they have to be completed. It’s important to remember that once a Clan Member has claimed one of the Quests, it will be assigned to them, and no one else will be able to take it until the reset - so be sure only to take Clan Quests you know you can and will complete. Ideally, talk with your Clan to coordinate to achieve the best results.

The number of available Clan Quests depends on the Clan Level, but they will always be broken down evenly into three difficulties: Basic, Expert, Elite (available from Clan Level 5). This way, even new players will be able to help their Clan grow. Just be sure to complete your chosen Quests before the weekly reset because progress doesn’t carry over.

Each player will receive Clan Gold for completing their quests, which they’ll need to purchase items in the Clan Shop. Furthermore, once 30 Clan Quests are completed (counted across the entire Clan), the Clan will get a certain amount of Clan Experience. 

Clan Benefits

All Benefits are tied to the Clan Level - the higher it is, the more bonuses you and your Clanmates get to enjoy. Here’s a list of Clan Benefits that will be available:

• The number of available Clan Quests will increase with the Clan Level
  • More Silver obtained by completing Campaign Stages (stacks with the Raid Card bonus)
  • More Multi-Battle Attempts (also stacks with those granted by the Raid Card)
  • Additional slots in the Clan Shop

Clan Shop

Clan Shop will feature several slots with various valuable items that you’ll be able to purchase for Clan Gold. As mentioned above, your Clan will unlock more slots as it levels up, which in turn will give you access to even better items. 

Each slot in the Clan Shop will have a pool of items that can appear there - you’ll be able to view that pool at a tap. The Shop resets once per week, simultaneously with the Clan Quests, and the items will cycle at random. Keep in mind that all Clans will get the same set of Clan Shop items after the reset so that no one will get a luck-based advantage.

Each item in the Clan Shop will have a purchase limit, meaning that you can only buy it a set number of times before the Clan Shop resets. This limit is individual to each player and carries over even if that player changes Clans. 

We’ll release a dedicated video to explain this new feature, so keep an eye out for in-game news when that happens if you want to see a more detailed breakdown! 

Daily Login Rewards Changes

We’ll be making changes to the 271+ Days section of the Daily Login Rewards and include guaranteed Champions to the mix. Namely, the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard will be replaced with Champion Fragments. The first Champion you’ll see is Cleopterix - a Skinwalkers Legendary - who will make a great addition to your collection. It will take 4 months to gather enough Fragments for the Summon, and once you’ve done that, another Champion will take Cleopterix’s place in the Daily Login Rewards.

Balance and Miscellaneous

Several Arena-related Progress Missions will be adjusted and made a bit easier

1. [Decrease Crit DMG] debuff will be adjusted. Instead of a flat decrease, it will lower the target’s Stat by 25% (a quarter). For example, Champions with a 200% Crit DMG will be lowered to 150% Crit DMG instead of 175% as it was before
  2. Additional 100 slots in the Champion Collection will be available to be unlocked
  3. Inbox will get 100 additional slots as well
  4. We’ll add an option to sell Artifacts in the Multi-Battle result window

That's it for now! Have a good day and happy raiding!

Views
Comments
Jul 29, 2021, 12:0907/29/21
Jul 29, 2021, 13:1007/29/21
05/11/20

Namely, the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard will be replaced with Champion Fragments. The first Champion you’ll see is Cleopterix 

Wow..... I was getting very interested reading this post until I read that..... Bad decision Plarium....

Jul 29, 2021, 13:1207/29/21
12/07/20

Totally agree with the other comments here. Replacing the sacred shard and rank 5 chicken rather than some of the less valuable rewards is an asinine move. Why in the world would anyone have possibly thought this to be something the community would be happy about?!

Jul 29, 2021, 13:1307/29/21
02/05/21

Greed is your god, Kaz."
He almost laughed at that. "No, Inej. Greed bows to me. It is my sacred and my chicken.

Jul 29, 2021, 13:1907/29/21
06/05/20

I mean guys, come on! The 5 * Chicken and the Sacred are the two top tier rewards for endgame (long-term) players. you take them away and give them fragments ???! Ok, then I'll take my money away from you too and I won't give you anything. Deal? 

Jul 29, 2021, 13:2007/29/21
09/06/20

I don't understand.. Why take out the only thing (rank 5, sacred) that makes sense? Decreased cb reward, unusable for enemy max hp champs, lots of duplication, and also take out monthly chicken and sacred shard ... Pls, No! 

Jul 29, 2021, 13:2107/29/21
04/17/20
{Sabrina}

I mean guys, come on! The 5 * Chicken and the Sacred are the two top tier rewards for endgame (long-term) players. you take them away and give them fragments ???! Ok, then I'll take my money away from you too and I won't give you anything. Deal? 

Don't worried they will remove scared void shard from clanboss too. Prepare for no shard in daily, quest. 

Jul 29, 2021, 13:2307/29/21
07/17/20

Great  stuff ,  love  it  -  give  new  contact  in  one  hand  but  take  away  best  possible rewards  with  the  other!!!  Im  playing over  1  year  -  still  dont  have  1  of  the  dew  champs  to  get  the  UNM  chest  daily  so  thats  one  of  my  only  reliable  sources  for  a  sacred.  who  the  hell  wants  shards  for  a  champ  that  takes  4  months  to  get  thats  not  even  a  major  account  boost.  thanks  for  the  guving  but  stop  taking  away!!!!

Jul 29, 2021, 13:2507/29/21
07/29/21

An update of two halves - really interesting clan changes, but as everyone else says, undermined by the log in changes. The rank 5 chicken and the sacred are the rewards most people are looking for.  There are plenty of other rewards that could be replaced easily. 

Also, I think most people who are asking for fragments in the log in rewards are looking for the opportunity to complete some existing fragment summons not a new summons that may be a champion you already have.

Jul 29, 2021, 13:2607/29/21
01/16/21

Please don't remove 5* chicken and the Sacred shard, literally 2 most valuable daily login rewards...

Jul 29, 2021, 13:2807/29/21
03/17/19

Wow,  great  move!  get  rid  of  the  2  things  players  look  forward  to  every  month  for  for  a  mediocre  champ  most  will  get  sometime  in  the  mext  4  months  anyway.  Instead  of  using  the  2  most  valuable  items ,  why  not  get  rid  of  the  useless  10x  XP  brews????  those  have  less  value  than  anything  else  in the  almost  useless  list  of  recurring  items  you  foist  on  us  every  month.  

Jul 29, 2021, 13:3607/29/21
Jul 29, 2021, 13:37(edited)
03/27/21

Ok so I may not be at the 271+ day rewards yet but even I can see your screwing over your long-term player base with this decision. Now I actually like that you are putting a guaranteed champ in the rewards as you can get the 4 shards over 4 months and get only 4 epics but those shards and chickens are important in events as well. Replacing the 5* chicken and the sacred shard each month isn't the right move here. If you added this to the log in rewards without sacrificing the best rewards then it would actually be nice. Who says you have to remove rewards just to add others.

** I have a solution that will add this without taking away from your dedicated player base.**
--- Take the 15th day reward of 10 brews and add it to the 7th day reward to make it 20 brews. Now use that 15th day slot as one fragment reward.
Next take your 29th day 100 gems reward and add it to the 24th day reward making it 200 gems. Now use the 29th day slot for the 2nd fragment reward.

Look to many times you take away from us when making changes and it's not like everyone can get this right off, instead it's people that have put in 9 months and more into your game and after everything they have stuck around. You should be adding without taking away from them.

Jul 29, 2021, 13:4107/29/21
04/14/20

nooooooooo, pero que estan haciendo? como que quitaran el fragmento sagrado y el pollo de 5 estrellas del login diario? no sigan dañando el juego por favor! hay otras recompensas que no sirven que si deberian quitarlas pero esas no por favor! no hagan eso!

Jul 29, 2021, 13:4407/29/21
12/28/19

Don't worry guys, didn't you watch the video? 

They are listening to your feedback and take it very seriously.  What a joke. 

Jul 29, 2021, 13:4607/29/21
10/21/20
lonetac

Don't worry guys, didn't you watch the video? 

They are listening to your feedback and take it very seriously.  What a joke. 

Dupe system and silver issues ready 3...2...1...

Jul 29, 2021, 13:5207/29/21
11/26/20

Fir  all  the  good  that  is  happening withthe  Clan  features  the  loss  of  shard  and  chicken  completely take  away  from  that  excitemen.  

i  love  the  nee  clan  features  and  cant  wait  to  try  them  out  with  clan  mates.

However  losing  the  shard  and  chicken  are  just  devastating to  my  morale.  Throw  her  Frags  in  the  new  clan  bazaar  or  Tag  bazaar  fot  those  who  have  finished Drexthar.  

Just  a  horrible idea  on  the  daily  rewards,  listen  to  the  players-no  one  wants  this!  Its  like  you  have  to  give  us  something  good  but  take  away  some better  every  time  you  update.  It  almost  feels  like  you  are  trying  to  drive  away  long  term  players  for  new  people.  

Jul 29, 2021, 13:5307/29/21
08/10/20

We’ll be making changes to the 271+ Days section of the Daily Login Rewards and include guaranteed Champions to the mix. Namely, the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard will be replaced with Champion Fragments. The first Champion you’ll see is Cleopterix - a Skinwalkers Legendary - who will make a great addition to your collection. It will take 4 months to gather enough Fragments for the Summon, and once you’ve done that, another Champion will take Cleopterix’s place in the Daily Login Rewards. 

I'm still a new-ish player so I'm still making my way through the previous rewards but this really sucks! I would rather have the chicken and the shard every month. What if someone only gets so many fragments before the character change? They basically get nothing as you can't do anything with those part fragment summons. REALLY BAD DECISION!

Jul 29, 2021, 13:5807/29/21
10/29/19

WTF? So you're giving us a lego champion which some people may already have, or get on the way, and which isn't at all a game changer, instead of four sacred shards and four five-star chickens. Who came up with such an horrible idea?

Jul 29, 2021, 14:0307/29/21
Jul 30, 2021, 01:14(edited)
08/21/20

So you are giving us an existing champion as a login reward? I'm not completely against changing a shard and a chicken to fragments, but still let us have a brand new champion, because I ALREADY HAVE MY CLEOPTERIX MAXED OUT!

Oh and the idea is bad anyway, because literally everybody wants a shard and a chicken.

Edited

Jul 29, 2021, 14:0307/29/21
Jul 30, 2021, 01:15(edited)
09/13/20

Though, 20$ says they reverse this decision and then act like we owe them for not removing them. It's a marketing decision. It has to  be.

Edited