All Categories

Update Highlights 4.50

Update Highlights 4.50

Hey, everyone!

A new Raid Update is nearing release, so here we have a recap of the things that will be included. Most importantly, the first batch of new Clan Features will go live, including Clan Levels, Clan Quests, Clan Benefits, and even a Clan Shop! We know that’s something you guys wanted for a while, and we’re happy to deliver. Read on to find out more!

Clan Improvements

As of Update 4.50, every Clan in Raid: Shadow Legends will have a Clan Level. These Clan Levels can go from 1 to 20 and will be essential in determining Clan Benefits and some other bonuses available to the Clan in question.

Increasing Clan Levels requires Clan Experience (or Clan XP), which in turn can be earned by:

• Completing Clan Quests
  • Completing Clan Achievements
  • Participating in Clan vs Clan Tournaments

Other means of earning Clan XP will appear in the future, but that’s what we have for 4.50! 

Clan Quests

Clan Quests are special missions that the Clan gets every week. Each player can only take 3 Clan Quests per week, but there is no specific order in which they have to be completed. It’s important to remember that once a Clan Member has claimed one of the Quests, it will be assigned to them, and no one else will be able to take it until the reset - so be sure only to take Clan Quests you know you can and will complete. Ideally, talk with your Clan to coordinate to achieve the best results.

The number of available Clan Quests depends on the Clan Level, but they will always be broken down evenly into three difficulties: Basic, Expert, Elite (available from Clan Level 5). This way, even new players will be able to help their Clan grow. Just be sure to complete your chosen Quests before the weekly reset because progress doesn’t carry over.

Each player will receive Clan Gold for completing their quests, which they’ll need to purchase items in the Clan Shop. Furthermore, once 30 Clan Quests are completed (counted across the entire Clan), the Clan will get a certain amount of Clan Experience. 

Clan Benefits

All Benefits are tied to the Clan Level - the higher it is, the more bonuses you and your Clanmates get to enjoy. Here’s a list of Clan Benefits that will be available:

• The number of available Clan Quests will increase with the Clan Level
  • More Silver obtained by completing Campaign Stages (stacks with the Raid Card bonus)
  • More Multi-Battle Attempts (also stacks with those granted by the Raid Card)
  • Additional slots in the Clan Shop

Clan Shop

Clan Shop will feature several slots with various valuable items that you’ll be able to purchase for Clan Gold. As mentioned above, your Clan will unlock more slots as it levels up, which in turn will give you access to even better items. 

Each slot in the Clan Shop will have a pool of items that can appear there - you’ll be able to view that pool at a tap. The Shop resets once per week, simultaneously with the Clan Quests, and the items will cycle at random. Keep in mind that all Clans will get the same set of Clan Shop items after the reset so that no one will get a luck-based advantage.

Each item in the Clan Shop will have a purchase limit, meaning that you can only buy it a set number of times before the Clan Shop resets. This limit is individual to each player and carries over even if that player changes Clans. 

We’ll release a dedicated video to explain this new feature, so keep an eye out for in-game news when that happens if you want to see a more detailed breakdown! 

Daily Login Rewards Changes

We’ll be making changes to the 271+ Days section of the Daily Login Rewards and include guaranteed Champions to the mix. Namely, the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard will be replaced with Champion Fragments. The first Champion you’ll see is Cleopterix - a Skinwalkers Legendary - who will make a great addition to your collection. It will take 4 months to gather enough Fragments for the Summon, and once you’ve done that, another Champion will take Cleopterix’s place in the Daily Login Rewards.

Balance and Miscellaneous

Several Arena-related Progress Missions will be adjusted and made a bit easier

1. [Decrease Crit DMG] debuff will be adjusted. Instead of a flat decrease, it will lower the target’s Stat by 25% (a quarter). For example, Champions with a 200% Crit DMG will be lowered to 150% Crit DMG instead of 175% as it was before
  2. Additional 100 slots in the Champion Collection will be available to be unlocked
  3. Inbox will get 100 additional slots as well
  4. We’ll add an option to sell Artifacts in the Multi-Battle result window

That's it for now! Have a good day and happy raiding!

Views
Comments
Jul 29, 2021, 12:0907/29/21
Jul 31, 2021, 13:3307/31/21
Jul 31, 2021, 13:33(edited)
07/28/21

this is some bs lol if this doesnt get reverted myself and my friends that play raid all agreed to quit and find another gacha

Jul 31, 2021, 13:4507/31/21
04/18/19
Matrim

Do  you  work  for  plaryum? 

No, what does lead you to this assumption? I just tried to bring constructive critics. 

Registered  from  1  year  ago.  No  previous  comment.  The  first  time  you  share  something  is  totally  the  opposite  that  the  community  is  saying  and  is  aligned with what   the  community  manager  shared two comments  above...

Well,  lets  say  it  is  a  weird pattern

Jul 31, 2021, 13:4807/31/21
04/18/19

In  any  case what  is  the  point  of  a  community  if  you  do  not  listen  to  us?

You  do  not  have  to  convince me,  you  do  not  have  to  tell me  I  am  wrong  or  that  I  should be  speaking  about  what  you want.  No,  community  is  about  bi-directional  conversation.

Jul 31, 2021, 14:2307/31/21
07/13/20

Just let the 271+ login rewards as they are. If you want to bring these fragments for Cleoperix, put her in TTA Bazaar.

Jul 31, 2021, 17:0707/31/21
08/23/20

The new Clan quests addon is awesome. But taking away the 5-star chicken and the sacred is a little too much. You can take away the silver and place the frags there. We will spend more energy farming silver anyway. The fragments- it's a shame we could have some sort of universal fragments to use on our incomplete fragment champs. 

Jul 31, 2021, 17:1107/31/21
Jul 31, 2021, 17:18(edited)
08/26/19
Oracle

Hey, guys! Thank you for the feedback, and I'm grateful for such a passionate attitude to the game! Though our points may sometimes diverge, it is encouraging to know that there are so many people out there who are genuinely concerned about the gameplay and the in-game economy.

I will make sure your feedback reaches the developers.

I understand your disappointment. But we really want to know your opinion on other features we're about to introduce to the game, namely - Clan improvements. What do you think of those?

Hi Oracle, hope you're doing well. 

Below are my opinion on each of the features coming with this patch. I request for your patience while reading it till end.

You see, the problem with login reward change is not that we are getting a guaranteed free legendary. Neither it is that it will take 4 months to get one. The real problem here is, that you guys are replacing the most useful rewards out of the bunch, when there clearly are other rewards that don't even feel like login rewards (like type & substat charms). I'm sure no one will have any issue & would rather love the change if these are replaced instead with the fragments etc.

Now, on to the main question...

Everything else arriving with this update, seem like a good addition to the game. However, nothing can be said with certainity about clan based changes (other than silver & multibattle boost, which are genuinely good); because there are a lot of unknowns about it. And until & unless more information is given or we get to see it live in game/test server, forming an opinion about it is hard. Below are my primary concerns regarding it :-

1. Clan Level : How does the implementation of clan levels actually happen? Do all clans start at same Level 1 and progress each week based on number of clan quests completed & clan wars won? Or is it decided based on the total clan achievement points earned by the clan? Either is fine as long as it is not related to power.

2. Clan Quests : There are 3 types of clan quests... basic, expert & elite. Each of them have 10 quests & reward a seperate number of clan gold tokens (i.e. 50, 150 & 300 respectively). Moreover, at max 3 quests can be claimed by one individual & if someone claimed a quest, other clanmates would not be able to claim it. 

Hence, in a clan with 30 members, each individual will be able to claim only 1 quest; since there are a total of 30 quests across all types. This in turn will create big problems. Since basic quests grant only 50 clan gold, while elite quests grant 300 clan gold; everyone would want to claim elite quest for themselves. This will create a rather toxic & inharmonious environment in clan. And even if you guys give the power of assigning quests to the clan leader/deputy, it will only make other clan members who didn't get selected feel down & angry towards the leaders/deputies.

Soultion : "Make all 3 categories of clan quests grant same clan gold" or "Increase the number of clan quests in each category to 30 or more"

3. Clan Shop : Locking up good rewards behind tiers (clan levels here) is quite depressing, especially when when there is no practical way of reaching those tiers other than burning self in the process. 3v3 & CvC are the perfect examples for this tragedy. Let players select what reward to go for & collect resources accordingly (without being hindered by tier requirement lockouts). However, if clan level is progressive enough, not limited to fix number of clans & not based on power; then there is no real issue with locking rewards behind levels. 

Lastly, I believe the clan shop items need to be improved a bit as well. Anything would be better off purchasing than type & substat charms. So please, replace them with something else.

That would be all from me for this update. Appreciate for patiently reading till the end.

Thank You

Jul 31, 2021, 17:5607/31/21
12/24/20
Zolika2

reply on fb: 

"The main reason why our devs decided to add Champion Fragments to the Daily Login Program is that they believe that it should give all players an opportunity to summon a guaranteed (specific) Champion like it was with High Khatun, Scyl of Drakes etc., while Sacred Shards only give a chance to summon any random Champion" 

Edited

There we only had to wait one Month to get an guaranted Champion and not 4 Months. 

Jul 31, 2021, 18:0907/31/21
12/24/20
Oracle

Hey, guys! Thank you for the feedback, and I'm grateful for such a passionate attitude to the game! Though our points may sometimes diverge, it is encouraging to know that there are so many people out there who are genuinely concerned about the gameplay and the in-game economy.

I understand your disappointment. But we really want to know your opinion on other features we're about to introduce to the game, namely - Clan improvements. What do you think of those?

I just hope the Developers take the massive feedback serious.

Clan Improvements / benefits / shop 💪 

I'm looking forward to the clan improvements. The Clan Quests and the Calnshop is a great Idea. It sounds real amazing. Hope it is a great as it sounds.

Balance and Miscellaneous

This sounds good. But it would be nice to have also more Space for the Artifacts. 1000 Artifacts sound a lot, but in Midgame you are very reluctand to sort out the Artifacts, that could be maybe usefull.

What is on my wishlist 

1. a Silvermine or something like that.

2. a way to farm Books

3. Minotaurus also to Level 20 (The Keeps at level 20 is a great improvement.)

Jul 31, 2021, 19:1307/31/21
03/28/20

First, the change to the daily log in rewards. This is one of the best things Plarium has done for the players that have stuck with the game for over 9 months.  It was like a small "Thank you" for sticking with us for this long and as a small token of our appreciation, here are some rewards.  Then you take them away.  Yes, you would like to convince some of the player base that giving us a guaranteed Legendary is a good replacement, but as we know, the reward is one of the worst champions in the game and no one that has played for 3/4 of a year will ever use.  Perhaps you could rethink your decision.  As you can tell by the majority of the feedback here, other social media platforms, streamers, and YouTubers, this is not being well received.

Second, the clan changes sound great for the active clans.  This also has a chance to result in a disaster by limiting quests to a "if you take it your stuck with it" rule.  There are MANY clans that don't communicate within the game because you have never given us a reason to, and it sounds like another recipe for disaster.  Please think about the options that have been mentioned in previous posts.

Third, if you must give us fragments both in daily login rewards and in 3v3, why not make them universal and allow us the option to get the champions that best work for our accounts and eleminate the chance of getting even MORE duplicates?

Thanks for your attention.

Jul 31, 2021, 19:5907/31/21
03/06/20

The absolute worst decision you guys can do right now is to remove the 5* chicken sacred. To even reach 271+ days of daily login takes a  quite dedicated player. I really hope you for once listen to those players and keep the desired rewards as they are. A much better  decision would be to move those fragments to  the bazaar or add a smaller amount of fragments among the already existing rewards.

Jul 31, 2021, 20:3907/31/21
Aug 2, 2021, 14:21(edited)
01/27/20

Whoever is running the show at Palarium is very short sighted.  Not looking at the long game.  

Edited

Jul 31, 2021, 21:3707/31/21
08/24/20

Daily Login Rewards Changes

We’ll be making changes to the 271+ Days section of the Daily Login Rewards and include guaranteed Champions to the mix. Namely, the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard will be replaced with Champion Fragments. The first Champion you’ll see is Cleopterix - a Skinwalkers Legendary - who will make a great addition to your collection. It will take 4 months to gather enough Fragments for the Summon, and once you’ve done that, another Champion will take Cleopterix’s place in the Daily Login Rewards.

PLEASE don't do that !

Jul 31, 2021, 22:2307/31/21
06/19/21

"We’ll be making changes to the 271+ Days section of the Daily Login Rewards and include guaranteed Champions to the mix. Namely, the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard will be replaced with Champion Fragments."

Yeah. Fun.

Jul 31, 2021, 23:3807/31/21
06/03/20

The solution is simple:
if rewards 271+ are changed so stupidly by Plarium I will stop spending money on the game and I hope everyone does. 

For me this means having little respect for the most loyal players.

Jul 31, 2021, 23:5307/31/21
09/14/20
info

Registered  from  1  year  ago.  No  previous  comment.  The  first  time  you  share  something  is  totally  the  opposite  that  the  community  is  saying  and  is  aligned with what   the  community  manager  shared two comments  above...

Well,  lets  say  it  is  a  weird pattern

You should read my comment before coming to this conclusion.

My first statement was that I share the feelings about the change in daily logins.

The further commetns was on the other changes.

Perhaps you did not read them...but I mainly voiced  concerns that the goods ideas will be realised in a very bad way. But you cannot see this, if you only read the first word of every chapter

Jul 31, 2021, 23:5807/31/21
09/14/20
Cherub

Hi Oracle, hope you're doing well. 

Below are my opinion on each of the features coming with this patch. I request for your patience while reading it till end.

You see, the problem with login reward change is not that we are getting a guaranteed free legendary. Neither it is that it will take 4 months to get one. The real problem here is, that you guys are replacing the most useful rewards out of the bunch, when there clearly are other rewards that don't even feel like login rewards (like type & substat charms). I'm sure no one will have any issue & would rather love the change if these are replaced instead with the fragments etc.

Now, on to the main question...

Everything else arriving with this update, seem like a good addition to the game. However, nothing can be said with certainity about clan based changes (other than silver & multibattle boost, which are genuinely good); because there are a lot of unknowns about it. And until & unless more information is given or we get to see it live in game/test server, forming an opinion about it is hard. Below are my primary concerns regarding it :-

1. Clan Level : How does the implementation of clan levels actually happen? Do all clans start at same Level 1 and progress each week based on number of clan quests completed & clan wars won? Or is it decided based on the total clan achievement points earned by the clan? Either is fine as long as it is not related to power.

2. Clan Quests : There are 3 types of clan quests... basic, expert & elite. Each of them have 10 quests & reward a seperate number of clan gold tokens (i.e. 50, 150 & 300 respectively). Moreover, at max 3 quests can be claimed by one individual & if someone claimed a quest, other clanmates would not be able to claim it. 

Hence, in a clan with 30 members, each individual will be able to claim only 1 quest; since there are a total of 30 quests across all types. This in turn will create big problems. Since basic quests grant only 50 clan gold, while elite quests grant 300 clan gold; everyone would want to claim elite quest for themselves. This will create a rather toxic & inharmonious environment in clan. And even if you guys give the power of assigning quests to the clan leader/deputy, it will only make other clan members who didn't get selected feel down & angry towards the leaders/deputies.

Soultion : "Make all 3 categories of clan quests grant same clan gold" or "Increase the number of clan quests in each category to 30 or more"

3. Clan Shop : Locking up good rewards behind tiers (clan levels here) is quite depressing, especially when when there is no practical way of reaching those tiers other than burning self in the process. 3v3 & CvC are the perfect examples for this tragedy. Let players select what reward to go for & collect resources accordingly (without being hindered by tier requirement lockouts). However, if clan level is progressive enough, not limited to fix number of clans & not based on power; then there is no real issue with locking rewards behind levels. 

Lastly, I believe the clan shop items need to be improved a bit as well. Anything would be better off purchasing than type & substat charms. So please, replace them with something else.

That would be all from me for this update. Appreciate for patiently reading till the end.

Thank You

Another solution:

Award every clan member the same amount of Clan Gold based on the total number of quests the Clan has solved.

Aug 1, 2021, 00:5808/01/21
10/03/20

Keep the chicken and sacred.  Put fragments elsewhere.

Without controls, Clan quests are going to be a mess with people who don't know better or decide to act selfishly.

But seriously, keep the chicken and sacred.

Aug 1, 2021, 02:0508/01/21
10/10/20

Make everyone Happy.  Keep the chickens and shards, Just give the players a choice when we log in. We can either pick one chicken, or frags on that day, and when we log in on day for s shards, we get to pick one shard or the frags. This keeps everyone happy, and you guys will be doing something very nice for all your players.

Aug 1, 2021, 02:4608/01/21
08/03/19

Wouldnt be so bad if it didnt take 4 months to get these frags, but also like most "free" champs, looks fairly useless. Yes lose 4 gold shards 4 rank 5 chickens for yet another useless lego, when who knows what we could get from those 4 golds, maybe 2 legos, maybe the one we've been chasing for 2 years finally. Bad idea Plarium, there are plenty of crap login rewards to take away and put in as frags, you choose the 2 good, most valuable ones. GG's on the bad decision, guessing that employee who thought of that just got themselves a promotion and a pay rise?!?

Aug 1, 2021, 02:5408/01/21
Aug 2, 2021, 14:31(edited)
06/30/20

"  ... the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard will be replaced with Champion Fragments. "

All,

This is NOT a f2p game regardless of what Plarium and the  Creators on YouTube may say.

This game is simply a money grab. Plarium doesn't care about your feedback, only devising additional methods to increase their revenu stream; otherwise they would have fixed the dup issue by now.

The best thing to do, to have your voices heard, is leave 1 star ratings on the Apple and Google stores.

Edited