All Categories

Update Highlights 4.50

Update Highlights 4.50

Hey, everyone!

A new Raid Update is nearing release, so here we have a recap of the things that will be included. Most importantly, the first batch of new Clan Features will go live, including Clan Levels, Clan Quests, Clan Benefits, and even a Clan Shop! We know that’s something you guys wanted for a while, and we’re happy to deliver. Read on to find out more!

Clan Improvements

As of Update 4.50, every Clan in Raid: Shadow Legends will have a Clan Level. These Clan Levels can go from 1 to 20 and will be essential in determining Clan Benefits and some other bonuses available to the Clan in question.

Increasing Clan Levels requires Clan Experience (or Clan XP), which in turn can be earned by:

• Completing Clan Quests
  • Completing Clan Achievements
  • Participating in Clan vs Clan Tournaments

Other means of earning Clan XP will appear in the future, but that’s what we have for 4.50! 

Clan Quests

Clan Quests are special missions that the Clan gets every week. Each player can only take 3 Clan Quests per week, but there is no specific order in which they have to be completed. It’s important to remember that once a Clan Member has claimed one of the Quests, it will be assigned to them, and no one else will be able to take it until the reset - so be sure only to take Clan Quests you know you can and will complete. Ideally, talk with your Clan to coordinate to achieve the best results.

The number of available Clan Quests depends on the Clan Level, but they will always be broken down evenly into three difficulties: Basic, Expert, Elite (available from Clan Level 5). This way, even new players will be able to help their Clan grow. Just be sure to complete your chosen Quests before the weekly reset because progress doesn’t carry over.

Each player will receive Clan Gold for completing their quests, which they’ll need to purchase items in the Clan Shop. Furthermore, once 30 Clan Quests are completed (counted across the entire Clan), the Clan will get a certain amount of Clan Experience. 

Clan Benefits

All Benefits are tied to the Clan Level - the higher it is, the more bonuses you and your Clanmates get to enjoy. Here’s a list of Clan Benefits that will be available:

• The number of available Clan Quests will increase with the Clan Level
  • More Silver obtained by completing Campaign Stages (stacks with the Raid Card bonus)
  • More Multi-Battle Attempts (also stacks with those granted by the Raid Card)
  • Additional slots in the Clan Shop

Clan Shop

Clan Shop will feature several slots with various valuable items that you’ll be able to purchase for Clan Gold. As mentioned above, your Clan will unlock more slots as it levels up, which in turn will give you access to even better items. 

Each slot in the Clan Shop will have a pool of items that can appear there - you’ll be able to view that pool at a tap. The Shop resets once per week, simultaneously with the Clan Quests, and the items will cycle at random. Keep in mind that all Clans will get the same set of Clan Shop items after the reset so that no one will get a luck-based advantage.

Each item in the Clan Shop will have a purchase limit, meaning that you can only buy it a set number of times before the Clan Shop resets. This limit is individual to each player and carries over even if that player changes Clans. 

We’ll release a dedicated video to explain this new feature, so keep an eye out for in-game news when that happens if you want to see a more detailed breakdown! 

Daily Login Rewards Changes

We’ll be making changes to the 271+ Days section of the Daily Login Rewards and include guaranteed Champions to the mix. Namely, the Rank 5 Chicken and the Sacred Shard will be replaced with Champion Fragments. The first Champion you’ll see is Cleopterix - a Skinwalkers Legendary - who will make a great addition to your collection. It will take 4 months to gather enough Fragments for the Summon, and once you’ve done that, another Champion will take Cleopterix’s place in the Daily Login Rewards.

Balance and Miscellaneous

Several Arena-related Progress Missions will be adjusted and made a bit easier

1. [Decrease Crit DMG] debuff will be adjusted. Instead of a flat decrease, it will lower the target’s Stat by 25% (a quarter). For example, Champions with a 200% Crit DMG will be lowered to 150% Crit DMG instead of 175% as it was before
  2. Additional 100 slots in the Champion Collection will be available to be unlocked
  3. Inbox will get 100 additional slots as well
  4. We’ll add an option to sell Artifacts in the Multi-Battle result window

That's it for now! Have a good day and happy raiding!

Views
Comments
Jul 29, 2021, 12:0907/29/21
Aug 2, 2021, 18:2508/02/21
Aug 2, 2021, 18:26(edited)
03/12/20

quote From google playmarket

Plarium Global Ltd February 13, 2020

Hi! RNG is a difficult area. We are sure that all players will find their strong heroes sooner or later. We are also working on adding various ways to get more shards to the game, thereby increasing the chance of a good call. And then, even a wounded hero can be made very strong if you properly pump and dress. 

plarium says "adding various ways to get more shards"  

lol

Aug 2, 2021, 20:5108/02/21
05/29/19
Oracle

Hey, guys! Thank you for the feedback, and I'm grateful for such a passionate attitude to the game! Though our points may sometimes diverge, it is encouraging to know that there are so many people out there who are genuinely concerned about the gameplay and the in-game economy.

I will make sure your feedback reaches the developers.

I understand your disappointment. But we really want to know your opinion on other features we're about to introduce to the game, namely - Clan improvements. What do you think of those?

What do I think?  Honestly?  Okay, here you go:

Clan Improvements

• As long as this is implemented in a way that clan officers can control/approve, else this will cause clan-drama and drive people out of clans away from the game Clan Quests

Clan Quests

• As long as this is implemented in a way that clan officers can control/approve, else this will cause clan-drama and drive people out of clans away from the game Clan Ques

Clan Benefits

• Ways to get more silver is good, but I'm skeptical that the work/time required will offset the potential limited gains.  This game already takes too long to do the "daily" items, now you're adding more to the list.  Up from 4-6 hours a day to what, 5 to 7 hours a day?  

Clan Shop

• Shop in principle isn't horrible, but there are too many shops spread around the game.  Why not ONE SINGLE SHOP on the main page with a tab for different currencies.
  • Most of the costs in these shops are still way too high.  Effort versus reward for the tokens, silver, bars, clan gold, etc., is attrocious. 

Daily Login Rewards Changes

• Punch in the proverbial nuts.  If this change goes through I will uninstall again.  You lured me back with some decent changes, but the greed and lack of fore-thought for your long-term players is truly sad.

Balance and Miscellaneous

• Okay, but again these types of balance and misc. changes are EXPECTED on a monthly basis.
  • Where are the champ rebalances (monthly)?
  • Where is the champion and artifact sorting?

and the big things like Dupe system and Hydra are still "not in the near future"...sigh

Aug 3, 2021, 00:4308/03/21
04/17/20

We should stop in here, they never care us and this is the true. Now we have RSL FFF- 

Aug 3, 2021, 02:4708/03/21
Aug 3, 2021, 02:52(edited)
12/12/19

Give us back our guaranteed 5* chicken and sacred shard from login! And I agree with what [LRJK] Trieg said. Thank you in advance. 

OracleCommunity Manager
Aug 3, 2021, 11:2408/03/21
03/02/21

Hi, guys! Here's a bit of clarification on the often raised questions:

1. Clan Level : How does the implementation of clan levels actually happen? Do all clans start at same Level 1 and progress each week based on number of clan quests completed & clan wars won?

All Clans by default start on the level 1, though if they have already made some achievements, the XP from those achievements will count towards the level progression. Otherwise, all Clans begin on equall conditions

Hence, in a clan with 30 members, each individual will be able to claim only 1 quest; since there are a total of 30 quests across all types. This in turn will create big problems. Since basic quests grant only 50 clan gold, while elite quests grant 300 clan gold; everyone would want to claim elite quest for themselves. This will create a rather toxic & inharmonious environment in clan. And even if you guys give the power of assigning quests to the clan leader/deputy, it will only make other clan members who didn't get selected feel down & angry towards the leaders/deputies.

It really depends on the level of Clan members' activity - not every Clan has full crew, and some members are more active than others, so in practice, players who seek higher challenge might get it. There is a difference in the amount of Clan gold given as a reward for a quest because this amount should reflect the level of difficulty of that particular quest.

Considering that in many Clans, there is a wide variety of players of different level of game experience, I don't think that absolutely each of them would aim for the Elite level of quests necessarily. Also, it has to be mentioned that the game has a lot of different content, and every player might have different preferences to take into account when choosing quests. Also, being at a different stage of the game, different players might prioritize quests in their own ways - for instance, some players might be more interested in developing their Champions to higher levels at the moment, while others are more interested in getting better gear.

3. Clan Shop : Locking up good rewards behind tiers (clan levels here) is quite depressing, especially when when there is no practical way of reaching those tiers other than burning self in the process. 3v3 & CvC are the perfect examples for this tragedy. Let players select what reward to go for & collect resources accordingly (without being hindered by tier requirement lockouts). However, if clan level is progressive enough, not limited to fix number of clans & not based on power; then there is no real issue with locking rewards behind levels. 

The Clan Level feature is not related to the CvC Tier and works in an entirely different manner - it is more similar to the individual Champion progression, where doing some activities gradually progresses you through the levels.

The update 4.50 will be released very soon and along with it we will publish all the essential information about the changes.

Aug 3, 2021, 11:2708/03/21
11/03/19

This is obviously an financial move! F2P players feel being ripped off again! The most important rewards will be removed and you guys try to force us to stay in the game with fragments! I would accept that, if you would remove the 4star chicken and the void shard instead - seems to be fair enough. I really don't understand you guys - I'll would stay either way in the game BUT with such moves, I'll consider to quit forever!!😠

Aug 3, 2021, 11:2908/03/21
12/19/19
Oracle

1. Clan Level : How does the implementation of clan levels actually happen? Do all clans start at same Level 1 and progress each week based on number of clan quests completed & clan wars won?

All Clans by default start on the level 1, though if they have already made some achievements, the XP from those achievements will count towards the level progression. Otherwise, all Clans begin on equall conditions

Hence, in a clan with 30 members, each individual will be able to claim only 1 quest; since there are a total of 30 quests across all types. This in turn will create big problems. Since basic quests grant only 50 clan gold, while elite quests grant 300 clan gold; everyone would want to claim elite quest for themselves. This will create a rather toxic & inharmonious environment in clan. And even if you guys give the power of assigning quests to the clan leader/deputy, it will only make other clan members who didn't get selected feel down & angry towards the leaders/deputies.

It really depends on the level of Clan members' activity - not every Clan has full crew, and some members are more active than others, so in practice, players who seek higher challenge might get it. There is a difference in the amount of Clan gold given as a reward for a quest because this amount should reflect the level of difficulty of that particular quest.

Considering that in many Clans, there is a wide variety of players of different level of game experience, I don't think that absolutely each of them would aim for the Elite level of quests necessarily. Also, it has to be mentioned that the game has a lot of different content, and every player might have different preferences to take into account when choosing quests. Also, being at a different stage of the game, different players might prioritize quests in their own ways - for instance, some players might be more interested in developing their Champions to higher levels at the moment, while others are more interested in getting better gear.

3. Clan Shop : Locking up good rewards behind tiers (clan levels here) is quite depressing, especially when when there is no practical way of reaching those tiers other than burning self in the process. 3v3 & CvC are the perfect examples for this tragedy. Let players select what reward to go for & collect resources accordingly (without being hindered by tier requirement lockouts). However, if clan level is progressive enough, not limited to fix number of clans & not based on power; then there is no real issue with locking rewards behind levels. 

The Clan Level feature is not related to the CvC Tier and works in an entirely different manner - it is more similar to the individual Champion progression, where doing some activities gradually progresses you through the levels.

The update 4.50 will be released very soon and along with it we will publish all the essential information about the changes.

Good idea with potential down the road, but looks like epic fail on the initial release.... ouch

Aug 3, 2021, 13:4108/03/21
04/17/20

It will be interesting to see how many players quit over this change.

Aug 3, 2021, 13:4808/03/21
12/19/19
Josh

It will be interesting to see how many players quit over this change.

Not many, mostly just f2p whiners... lol. And the stupid paying customers that think shards are the most important means to progression. 

The login changes are not that big of a deal. The clan stuff is going to be bad, hopefully they are able to fix it soon. Not plarium 2022 soon either...

Aug 3, 2021, 15:3708/03/21
01/22/20
Harbby

I  understand  your  anger  but  please  refrain  from  asking  for  sexual  favors  from  Plarium.

I suggested  a quid pro quo, no favors.

Aug 3, 2021, 15:5508/03/21
01/27/20
Oracle

Hey, guys! Thank you for the feedback, and I'm grateful for such a passionate attitude to the game! Though our points may sometimes diverge, it is encouraging to know that there are so many people out there who are genuinely concerned about the gameplay and the in-game economy.

I understand your disappointment. But we really want to know your opinion on other features we're about to introduce to the game, namely - Clan improvements. What do you think of those?

Well if you pizz off  95% of your fan/player base by removing the two items they look forward to getting for log in rewards, don't expect anyone to give you feedback on the other stuff.  I honestly have never seen a company that is so bad at making decisions that involve their customer base.   It's like y'all sit at a round table and say "Ok let's see who can come up with the best idea to pizz off our customers.  Winner gets a mystery shard"

Aug 3, 2021, 16:1408/03/21
12/19/19
Oracle

By released very soon, is that tomorrow? Or Thursday with start of fusion?

I think you should start a new thread (here or in general discussion) for Clan Rewards only, there have been many good suggestions/concerns that I fear will be lost amid the rage from the Raid welfare community :)

Aug 3, 2021, 16:1608/03/21
12/19/19
greenmech78

This is obviously an financial move! F2P players feel being ripped off again! The most important rewards will be removed and you guys try to force us to stay in the game with fragments! I would accept that, if you would remove the 4star chicken and the void shard instead - seems to be fair enough. I really don't understand you guys - I'll would stay either way in the game BUT with such moves, I'll consider to quit forever!!😠

"F2P players feel being ripped off again!"

How are we f2p getting ripped off, lol?  At anytime we can quit game and get a full refund of our $$$ :)

Aug 3, 2021, 19:1708/03/21
Aug 3, 2021, 19:17(edited)
09/14/20
Oracle

Actually I think the explanation or response to the second part is not good. You mention that not all clans have a full crew of active members...but at the same time you block and punish exactly those clans who are active by restricting the number of quests to initially being 20. 

You also mention that not all will be aiming for the elite quest. To be honest, I agree with you. I cannot imagine somebody aiming for a quest to beat the spider at level 20+ with rare dwarves only. Actually I couldn't imagine somebody to design such a quest...it could only come from somebody not playing this game. A quick comparison...if it would be possible to do such a quest...of the ressources needed to build up those dwarves and the possible rewards is a sure indication for me that those quests will almost never be done. 

But let's imagine a *low* clan...everybody would try to get the easy and expert quest....surprise...there are not enough for all of them....imagine a *high* clan..there are not enough elite quests for all of them...

I am sorry...but the Clan quests sounded like a good idea...it could stil be great...if you step back from awarding personal rewards and award clan-wide rewards based on the total number of quests ( and just forget about those 20+ dungeons with only rares), But the way it has been presented so far...the implementation has been done by people not having played their own game ever. It is just horrendous...

Aug 3, 2021, 20:3608/03/21
09/13/19

What a joke! Taking away the only two things worth logging in for after 271 days? 

Really???

I had to re-read it twice just to make sure i wasn't reading it wrong.

Aug 4, 2021, 00:0508/04/21
10/29/20
Oracle

These clan improvements are really great, although there are some concerns mostly around the bounties. 

-We really need a way to control these bounties, maybe have a system where players request to take a bounty and it needs to be approved by clan leadership. The clan leaders can see who is requesting a bounty and select who they want to have it. 

-The legendary shards- Will this rotate, will it always be yannica, would it not be better to have a generic shard that allows you to pick out of a curated pool? 

-The number of quests seems to low (30 initially i think?)- meaning most likely not everyone will be able to pick up a quest since we can all pick up 3. I ge that it is to slow us from blasting through the clan levels but it already seems to me like this is going to be a very slow climb anyways (we only get xp after 30 have been completed uuuugggghhhh) 

-I think clans need to be bigger, 50 members. 30 is just too few 

Overall like I said, these changes are amazing and are a really good step towards improving the game.

The daily log in changes suck, it's hard enough to get 5* chickens- I think keeping the chicken and doubling how many shards you get (instead of the sacred) is a fair trade off. It feels like the idea was to remove it there because players can buy them in the clan shop but- for new players it is going to be REALLY difficult for them to 1-get a bounty 2- complete enough of them to save up to get the shard or chicken...

Aug 4, 2021, 01:2208/04/21
06/14/20

Hello plarium, this is de worst ideia i have seen in a long time. This rewards are very importants for de f2P community, please don't do that.

Aug 4, 2021, 10:3408/04/21
04/17/20

Good bye, scared and chicken !

Aug 4, 2021, 11:3708/04/21
12/24/20

@Clanquests:

I was looking forward to this new mechanic. But like most of the Stuff Plarium presents. Its a MESS.

Could you please tell us WHY you only give 20 Clan Quests and not 30? Our Clan is aktive and has 30 Members. Do YOU want to provoke quarrel and dispute in the Clans? 

Or do YOU just want us to quit the game? 

Aug 4, 2021, 11:5308/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 13:05(edited)
04/18/21

thanks for making this game worse without free sacred and 5 star chicken and replace with a champion no one cares about or have it already. It showed you guys truly don't care about all these negative feedback. even clan quests and shops are mediocre. the game is going downhill real fast.