Downtime/maintenance during CVC?

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 13:2210/14/21
02/24/19
Warsong

i am really devasted :)))

I was 10000000000% sure that Plarium read my post and decided to bring Kavalax on 10x just to give me the chance to see it more often on Global :)

So u really mean that Plarium didnt care about what i writte here? cant belive that :)

Hah! :D

I care what you write here. I collect all the feedback from these forums and send it to Plarium, with helpful links and pictures. When I was asked to moderate, it was the thing I was excited most to do.

And while there's a lot of anger and hate round these parts the last three weeks, but I'm doing my best to distill that into useful constructive criticism.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 13:2410/14/21
02/24/19
ts32780

Harle since you stated you are in the americas, is your Plarium play working? mine is a white square that never loads any graphic. If its still an issue it is what it is, but i don't want to keep restarting it or reboot etc if it's not just mine doing that. Thanks.

You know what? I just checked for you and it totally isn't. I'll send the support team a message. Thanks.

Honestly I almost exclusively use Bluestacks, and was using that right now to hit Clan Boss. Are you familiar? I love the program. It even has a macro recorder!

Oct 14, 2021, 13:2710/14/21
09/13/21
harleQuinn

You know what? I just checked for you and it totally isn't. I'll send the support team a message. Thanks.

Honestly I almost exclusively use Bluestacks, and was using that right now to hit Clan Boss. Are you familiar? I love the program. It even has a macro recorder!

Thank you, appreciate that. Hasnt worked since about 5:30 yesterday EST.

I haven't heard of bluestacks i will look into that.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 13:2910/14/21
02/24/19
ts32780

Thank you, appreciate that. Hasnt worked since about 5:30 yesterday EST.

I haven't heard of bluestacks i will look into that.

I love that program. I use the macros to automate things like clicking pots in the tavern or selling items, etc...

Oct 14, 2021, 13:3110/14/21
07/15/21

Hoping for some game compensation here for sure...

Me personally - I want everything I spent back. Why wouldn't I? 

You can't have down time during a CvC. It defeats the entire purpose of CvC. 

You spend all your resources to win - not to get kicked then lose.

Oct 14, 2021, 13:3110/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 18:33(edited)
12/19/19
harleQuinn

Plarium Play is working for me, FYI, it did as soon as game came back up for me and I am running on a !@#$%^ pc.  Everything seems to be running a bit smoother.  Could be just reduced server load post cvc.

Edited by moderator. - Harbs

Changed word to poopy.  !@#$%^ 

Oct 14, 2021, 13:3310/14/21
09/13/21
harleQuinn

I love that program. I use the macros to automate things like clicking pots in the tavern or selling items, etc...

Dling it now ,thanks again.

Oct 14, 2021, 13:3710/14/21
05/12/20
harleQuinn

Hah! :D

I care what you write here. I collect all the feedback from these forums and send it to Plarium, with helpful links and pictures. When I was asked to moderate, it was the thing I was excited most to do.

And while there's a lot of anger and hate round these parts the last three weeks, but I'm doing my best to distill that into useful constructive criticism.

I said that several times : didnt matter how disapointed I am on Plarium, his employes and his tricky actions I will never throw my anger on Moderators .

They are the only ones that helped me in the past .

We can make jokes , we can disagree on some topics but always discussion will remain on calm and respectfull mode 

Oct 14, 2021, 13:4910/14/21
07/15/21

FYI - The Raid "server status" in FAQs is always a pain to find...  This should be at the top of the forum lists imo.

It's here if anyone is interested - Much like what you find in the games "FAQ" link.

https://raid-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us

Will come in handy if this happens again.

Oct 14, 2021, 13:5410/14/21
09/13/21
Trips

Plarium Play is working for me, FYI, it did as soon as game came back up for me and I am running on a !@#$%^ pc.  Everything seems to be running a bit smoother.  Could be just reduced server load post cvc.

Edited by moderator. - Harbs

Changed word to poopy.  !@#$%^ 

Still isn't for me, and several others i asked from guild,RL and such. Thanks for the response so it isnt everyone on plarium play. 

Using bluestacks now and game is working for me

Oct 14, 2021, 13:5910/14/21
09/14/19
harleQuinn

Look, it's obvious to me the only thing you want do to is be hostile, based on your replies to Harbby and I. And because you don't have anything to actually attack me for, you have put words in my mouth, and then you attack me based on the things you have written.

I don't work or speak for Plarium. 

No one said either of the things you put in quotes.

And while I don't speak for Plarium, fortunately I do moderate the forums, and you can take a breather for a few.

Not for nothing - but you (and the other moderators) do respond as if you drank the Plarium Kool-aid.  If you don't want to be lumped in with them - then stop defending their crappy actions.

Have things gotten better? for some yes- because their priorities are different than other players.  Has it gotten worse? for some yes, because their priorities are different.

Oct 14, 2021, 14:0510/14/21
10/10/20

All I see here are mods doing their level best to be a conduit for information and do their best to deal with a complete deluge of upset clients/players. Awesome job. With my experience of over 30 years of gaming and at least 25 online, in my view the mods are superb.

What I don't see is Plarium supporting them, being open and transparent about the issues and their causes or trying (even attempting) to mollify their client base. Not here and not in game, that's indicative of something being very wrong in the soul of the company.  Sad.

Oct 14, 2021, 14:1410/14/21
09/13/21
Tildaboo

All I see here are mods doing their level best to be a conduit for information and do their best to deal with a complete deluge of upset clients/players. Awesome job. With my experience of over 30 years of gaming and at least 25 online, in my view the mods are superb.

What I don't see is Plarium supporting them, being open and transparent about the issues and their causes or trying (even attempting) to mollify their client base. Not here and not in game, that's indicative of something being very wrong in the soul of the company.  Sad.

I agree with that,the mods have no power over game issues and can only do their best to get information out (they can;t do that if they arent being told what is going on).

Oct 14, 2021, 14:4210/14/21
01/04/20
Ulysian_Thracs

This makes it even worse! I used all the three sacred shards I could scrounge up F2P on CvC and Tundra. (Lost CvC and didn't get Tundra, of course.) And now there's a 2x event. 

Complete and utter poopies, Mods. And you know it!

Edited by moderator - Harbs

Took out the swear.

10x events are never a good idea for f2p players. Always wait for 2

Oct 14, 2021, 14:5110/14/21
Oct 15, 2021, 01:55(edited)
01/04/20
Ulysian_Thracs

You're really snippy for someone who works in customer service, Harley. If you don't feel we're having a discussion, then feel free not reply to my posts. The other moderators are at least empathetic and respectful, and I'm happy to speak with them instead. You've been uncaring and rude not just to me, but to several other players on this forum, as well.

You must be new here. We don't work in customer service, we're volunteers. It's almost like Quinn and I stayed up all night having the same discussions, the same arguments, over and over again. Both in here and in discord, almost like a few thousand players have been raging at us for hours. And a couple of nice ones of course, ove the nice people. 

Quinn is by far the nicest person I've met. And she always goes out of her way every week to treat forum users with the respect they deserve. She is both empathetic and respectful, but me on the other hand.. I think you need a nap, have a day or two off from the forums.

Oct 14, 2021, 15:0310/14/21
01/04/20
WhyPlay

Not for nothing - but you (and the other moderators) do respond as if you drank the Plarium Kool-aid.  If you don't want to be lumped in with them - then stop defending their crappy actions.

Have things gotten better? for some yes- because their priorities are different than other players.  Has it gotten worse? for some yes, because their priorities are different.

Not for nothing, but that's part of our job as moderators. 

It appears as if I can lump you into the category of "this is a garbage game, there are no positives, everything Plarium does is evil." Based on the first half of your comment. But then you flip flop on the last half. 

Oct 14, 2021, 16:2310/14/21
04/23/21

Hi! Current Raid situation in Hungary on android

i

Oct 14, 2021, 18:2310/14/21
09/13/21

Missed Thylessia by 15 shards when had them well in hand had game not been down. That's the biggest issue to me,is having put in the work definitely would've gotten them done based on where i was .now it's "maybe next time around" at least the others i wasnt very close on lol.

Again not blaming anyone for it,it is what it is. but 1 Clan boss key doesnt really offset that loss lol

Oct 14, 2021, 18:2710/14/21
09/13/21
harleQuinn

Thanks again Harle  ,just an update Plarium play is working for me now (tho im still playing on bluestacks). So once again thank you for the suggest and guidance

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 18:5010/14/21
02/24/19
ts32780

Missed Thylessia by 15 shards when had them well in hand had game not been down. That's the biggest issue to me,is having put in the work definitely would've gotten them done based on where i was .now it's "maybe next time around" at least the others i wasnt very close on lol.

Again not blaming anyone for it,it is what it is. but 1 Clan boss key doesnt really offset that loss lol

Send me your UM # with a brief note and I'll at least send this info up.