Downtime/maintenance during CVC?

Downtime/maintenance during CVC?

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 08:1210/14/21
02/24/19
pir_anha

You must be new. Plarium is the very worst company when it comes to caring about player relationships. They don't even respect the whales who keep the game going (might be hard to respect people with gamling addictions if you make your living from their bad financial decisions). And they couldn't care less about F2P players, even though our numbers give this mediocre game the popularity that attracts new spenders despite the huge turnover.

I play other collection gachas because I am a hoarder at heart, and digital hoarding takes less space ;). None of the companies are angels when it comes to player relations (it takes a certain nasty attitude to even market gachas, I believe), but none are anywhere as greedy, graceless, and uncaring as Plarium.

The rage comes from players somewhere deep inside realizing that they're being exploited and bamboozled. And then the game goes down at a time when they've been exhorted to spend more than usual, both time and real money, because NEATO PERSONAL REWARDS (*rolls eyes*). All the rage is well-deserved. There is no mutual respect here, except newbs usually still feel there ought to be. I am polite to moderators because none of this is their doing, but the company itself has no feelings, and deserves no respect.

As a developer myself, I don't feel particularly sorry for the devs now working overtime (everyone in the industry has been there, and the pay is commensurate with that). But neither do I blame them since it's not their fault either; they don't make the command decisions about when to roll out what new features. The quality control at Plarium feels understaffed and/or underfunded to me because too much obvious stuff slips through, and sooner or later that will always come to bite you, *shrug*. As damage control the company will dole out come digital "compensation" (which does not cost them anything) so they can appear generous and contrite without affecting their bottom line. I don't get het up about this game breaking, but I also no longer take it at all seriously, and most importantly, no longer spend a single cent. IMO that's the only way to get any value out of the pretty graphics.

I appreciate that this is a calm and well written post. 

I am just curious how you feel bamboozled. Everything I get with gems, shards, energy, etc, are exactly what I have purchased. I know the pull rates and chances going in. And there is SO MUCH more free stuff than when I started. For example, CvC rewards didn't exist at all before CvC, and the clan quests gave us a whole new shop to buy energy and accessories. It is SO MUCH easier for me to have the energy I need and accessories to help my teams than it was before CvC and Clan Quests. The new dupe system looks better than I hoped, even if it's not going to really help my account, which has one legendary dupe and that's it.

Sure, some of these things needed to be changed after release. But Plarium did listen to your feedback and made changes. I know the mod team pushed for the changes to clan quests and geomancer on your behalf. That was Plarium actually listening to the players opinions.

I don't know. In spite of the hiccups the last couple weeks, I feel like I have more free things daily than I ever did before. I am out of time to play well before I am out of energy these days.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 08:1610/14/21
02/24/19
prospero

Question ? 

The incident is still being resolved (or stabilize phase ?)

Because not really pleasant to play in these conditions

it's painful as soon as the game is waiting for information from the servers, there are between 5 and 10 seconds of waiting  

I think they are still working on it. Seems like some of them are in the office in spite of it being a national holiday for them.

Oct 14, 2021, 08:1910/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 08:19(edited)
01/04/20

Well said, looking back at when I started it is kind of impressive. When clan boss was defeated it was dead, anyone who didn't hit it didn't get chests. There was no 3v3 arena, and despite how much I hate it I still purchased Drex for free and he's fantastic. There was no forge, which now gives some of the best artifacts in the game. The only cost are resources you can farm for free each day, Fw/dt bosses. 

There have been and there continue to be issues of course, but they are listening. 

Oct 14, 2021, 08:3010/14/21
10/15/20

Technically the game is working again. But the loading time for everything is close to "unplayable". 

Giving EXP-Brew to a champion in the tavern - endless loading time before the animation comes and the game goes on

Running campaign - endless loading time between two battles

Summoning champs - endless loading time before they come out of the shards

Oct 14, 2021, 08:3410/14/21
01/04/20
Skadi

Technically the game is working again. But the loading time for everything is close to "unplayable". 

Giving EXP-Brew to a champion in the tavern - endless loading time before the animation comes and the game goes on

Running campaign - endless loading time between two battles

Summoning champs - endless loading time before they come out of the shards

Yeah, that's why they had a team come back into the office. 

Oct 14, 2021, 09:1710/14/21
09/20/21

Still missing cb damage and stuff

Please stop telling people that its a holiday and the wee hours of the night and they are working on it, its not like we shoule be grateful for them fixing it even though its a holiday, its a business, their business and believe it or not they are working on it because they will lose money if they dont

They dont even communicate to the community about whats going on and whats the plan, just forum mods reapeating the same thing over and over again that its a holiday and despite of that they are working on it and we should be ashamed for complaining

They didnt even apologized with the personal rewards for tier list, it was just basically "ooppps, but whatever, you gonna take what crap we throw at you anyway"

You ask people to throw money and resources at an event, the least thing you can do is make sure everything is okay or fine or better yet the bare minimum which is to communicate and apologize to your playerbase

NOT OUR FAULT THAT THEY HAD TO WORK ON A HOLIDAY SO STOP THROWING THAT AT US

Oct 14, 2021, 09:3710/14/21
05/12/20
harleQuinn

I appreciate that this is a calm and well written post. 

I am just curious how you feel bamboozled. Everything I get with gems, shards, energy, etc, are exactly what I have purchased. I know the pull rates and chances going in. And there is SO MUCH more free stuff than when I started. For example, CvC rewards didn't exist at all before CvC, and the clan quests gave us a whole new shop to buy energy and accessories. It is SO MUCH easier for me to have the energy I need and accessories to help my teams than it was before CvC and Clan Quests. The new dupe system looks better than I hoped, even if it's not going to really help my account, which has one legendary dupe and that's it.

Sure, some of these things needed to be changed after release. But Plarium did listen to your feedback and made changes. I know the mod team pushed for the changes to clan quests and geomancer on your behalf. That was Plarium actually listening to the players opinions.

I don't know. In spite of the hiccups the last couple weeks, I feel like I have more free things daily than I ever did before. I am out of time to play well before I am out of energy these days.

As i said - i really apreciate Moderator work so pls dont take this comment personally :)

Every game ive played evolve during the time. When u start there are some basic conditions that are developing in time and became more and more ... That is happening everywhere not only on Plarium garden and u know it very well!

When i started to play ( I was player 5.... so almost 2 years ago) when u draW a lego champ where big chances to be a very good one - guess arround 50% ( my 1st lego was Rhotos when he was arena God and 2nd was Tyrant) 

Now if u get a lego there are less than 10% chances to be a good one since game is floaded with useless legos ( epics also).  BTW what might be the reason to fload champions pool with useless ones ( except the ovious one of reducing dramaticaly the chances of getting the god ones) ? What is a meaning of 2,5-3* lego that can do less than many epics or even rare champs? or epics that have no utilisation in game ?

When I started u needed 25-30 minutes to do daily stuff in game ; now u need 3-4 hours at least.

Than u said that dupe system look great - can u pls tell me how is looking so great?

If u have one dupe how will might helping u? Simply because is there? Since I have doubts that u or me could use the tokens in the nearest future . 

That system of growing parameters??? Inequity will grow between heavy spender and the rest. And who do u think that will boost sooner and harder the parameters ? And dont want to comment that posibility to boost SPEED!

And than Plarium ( on request of players I guess) will decide that instances are just to easy and will grow the dificulty level in order to keep it up with improved champions .... and who will suffer than?

System is created to give whales new reasons to spend  since many of them had almost all legos and made no sense to spend on shards in order to get dupes . probably with new dupes system they will jump again on credit cards.

And to give other players  impresion that Plarium care...

Oct 14, 2021, 09:4510/14/21
05/28/20

blah, broke again...  after so much wait time to get into CvC, now i can't even collect the rewards and its over anyway...  

<all that and still no cookies either>

Oct 14, 2021, 09:5210/14/21
09/20/21

And what are you guys talking about plarium listened with geo?he was nerfed, people were pushing for the lifesteal to be back so please dont tell us plarium listened. HE WAS NERFED, it was a classic bait and switch.

Oct 14, 2021, 10:3310/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 10:35(edited)
01/04/20

Oof, goodbye forever. 

This was directed at a comment that I deleted, not at Arianna.

Oct 14, 2021, 10:3710/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 10:42(edited)
01/04/20
AriannaGG

And what are you guys talking about plarium listened with geo?he was nerfed, people were pushing for the lifesteal to be back so please dont tell us plarium listened. HE WAS NERFED, it was a classic bait and switch.

Champions are subject to change at any point. 

And they did listen, if you recall geo wasn't doing very well against any affinity other than void. Thanks to all the feedback we received from you, the players, we were able to provide enough evidence to support the issue and it was fixed. My geo does more damage now than it did before.

And we aren't telling you to feel sorry for them, having to work late. We are just letting you know that they ARE working overtime, and working as fast as they can to fix these issues. 

You will remain respectful, the community managers and dev teams are on our side, they're trying their best.

Oct 14, 2021, 10:3910/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 10:40(edited)
12/18/20

Is the Clan Boss not resetting today (35+ min late as of this posting) a currently known issue?

Everything else seems ok.

Oct 14, 2021, 10:4310/14/21
01/04/20
brudog1970

Is the Clan Boss not resetting today (35+ min late as of this posting) a currently known issue?

Everything else seems ok.

It is, we passed it to the cm's about 30 minutes ago. 

Oct 14, 2021, 10:4710/14/21
09/27/21

The game is poorly loading and the Clan Boss damage is not showing either.. 3 Keys and no runs.. 

Oct 14, 2021, 10:5210/14/21
12/18/20

The Clan Boss has reset, but no drops from yesterday.  I assume this is being worked on along with whatever the damage issue mentioned in the post right above this one.

Oct 14, 2021, 10:5410/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 10:54(edited)
01/04/20
brudog1970

The Clan Boss has reset, but no drops from yesterday.  I assume this is being worked on along with whatever the damage issue mentioned in the post right above this one.

Correcto, they're working on it now I believe. 

Oct 14, 2021, 11:0510/14/21
10/12/18
brudog1970

Same issue for me. CB reset, no rewards for yesterdays efforts on any difficulty.

Oct 14, 2021, 11:0910/14/21
12/18/20

Rewards just dropped

Oct 14, 2021, 11:1810/14/21
09/20/21
Harbby

Champions are subject to change at any point. 

And they did listen, if you recall geo wasn't doing very well against any affinity other than void. Thanks to all the feedback we received from you, the players, we were able to provide enough evidence to support the issue and it was fixed. My geo does more damage now than it did before.

And we aren't telling you to feel sorry for them, having to work late. We are just letting you know that they ARE working overtime, and working as fast as they can to fix these issues. 

You will remain respectful, the community managers and dev teams are on our side, they're trying their best.

Ahhh... so your stand (and plarium's, cos you are representing them) is for the players to just accept whatever you guys throw at us?

If plariun listened where are the compensation for the nerfs?

Have you seen complains in reddit on where cvc points where not being registered which led to some clan losing even though they should have won?

Players put in resources in the game, ofcourse we are expecting for the game to function properly and get what we invested for

Let me guess? Your stand would be "your choice for spending your money"

And you guys are the one being disrespectful, look back at one of the replies of mods when you guys said "it was your personal choice to stay up late and do cvc" jesus christ.

Oct 14, 2021, 11:4510/14/21
01/15/21

Ive been critical of plarium in recent times (mostly about the resource/time requirement of various things), but overall i would say their game downtime is quite low- i have seen far worse.

I understand that the timing was bad (cvc) especially if people had spent cash to get to landmarks and missed them as a result of downtime.

But personally i just caught up on netflix and had an evening not touching the game, i think if one night where i could not access the game was a big thing for me, i would decide its time to quit for good.