All Categories

Downtime/maintenance during CVC?

Downtime/maintenance during CVC?

Search
Comments
Oct 14, 2021, 11:5110/14/21
09/13/21

When open "plarium play" i still just get a white box that never goes any further to see games, or try to log in or anything. So at least some of you are able to get in ,still ahead of some of us :\

Oct 14, 2021, 11:5210/14/21
04/27/19

It does rather feel like the whole game is a hot mess right now.

I've had so many issues in recent times, some of which haven't been fixed for months - I'm looking at you red dot in the new accessories box - but currently it is more broke than fixed.

I'm seriously getting to know the player support team on a first name basis - Hi to Revin, Yevhen, Yaroslaw and the rest.

As a clan leader and player since mid-2019, it's horrid to see the impotent frustration of my friends who, like me, missed cvc rewards because a few points never registered either on time or at all. 

Personally, I lost all of my clan boss scores for 3 days, and then they all turned up at once, so I ended up with just 1 day's reward; the game perpetually freezes during multi-battles, costing nrg; the red dots don't disappear; my personal favourite is arena freezes, which cost you tokens, medals AND scores; the mercy system appears to be a lie, as I must have pulled in excess of 400 blue shards and not seen a legendary in months; and the game seems to pick the most inopportune moments to go on downtime just as you are on final pushes for rewards in tournaments and events - I must have missed at least 3 lots of fragments by mere 10s of points.

It has got to the stage where I leave the game running while I work AND sleep and still can't hit the numbers unless I use some kind of auto-clicker. It's looking more rigged to fail than a roulette table these days.  

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 12:0310/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 12:23(edited)
02/24/19
AriannaGG

Ahhh... so your stand (and plarium's, cos you are representing them) is for the players to just accept whatever you guys throw at us?

If plariun listened where are the compensation for the nerfs?

Have you seen complains in reddit on where cvc points where not being registered which led to some clan losing even though they should have won?

Players put in resources in the game, ofcourse we are expecting for the game to function properly and get what we invested for

Let me guess? Your stand would be "your choice for spending your money"

And you guys are the one being disrespectful, look back at one of the replies of mods when you guys said "it was your personal choice to stay up late and do cvc" jesus christ.

Look, it's obvious to me the only thing you want do to is be hostile, based on your replies to Harbby and I. And because you don't have anything to actually attack me for, you have put words in my mouth, and then you attack me based on the things you have written.

I don't work or speak for Plarium. 

No one said either of the things you put in quotes.

And while I don't speak for Plarium, fortunately I do moderate the forums, and you can take a breather for a few.

Oct 14, 2021, 12:0410/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 12:15(edited)
09/13/21
Biff Merkin

I've had so many issues in recent times, some of which haven't been fixed for months - I'm looking at you red dot in the new accessories box - but currently it is more broke than fixed.

I'm seriously getting to know the player support team on a first name basis - Hi to Revin, Yevhen, Yaroslaw and the rest.

As a clan leader and player since mid-2019, it's horrid to see the impotent frustration of my friends who, like me, missed cvc rewards because a few points never registered either on time or at all. 

Personally, I lost all of my clan boss scores for 3 days, and then they all turned up at once, so I ended up with just 1 day's reward; the game perpetually freezes during multi-battles, costing nrg; the red dots don't disappear; my personal favourite is arena freezes, which cost you tokens, medals AND scores; the mercy system appears to be a lie, as I must have pulled in excess of 400 blue shards and not seen a legendary in months; and the game seems to pick the most inopportune moments to go on downtime just as you are on final pushes for rewards in tournaments and events - I must have missed at least 3 lots of fragments by mere 10s of points.

It has got to the stage where I leave the game running while I work AND sleep and still can't hit the numbers unless I use some kind of auto-clicker. It's looking more rigged to fail than a roulette table these days.  

I thought the same about the mercy my brother has 0 legendaries (aside from ninja who was free) and has burnt hundreds of shards. Some legendaries make little sense to me how they are "legendary" when in my own experience my rares do better and the community as a whole seems to agree since my 1 legendary isnt rated above 3 stars in anything.. Some of them i wondered if they were good when released and just outdated you know like "item creep" in any MMO. That's always been a factor even back to Everquest, camp a mob and churn day after day after day to try and get an item. then it's amazing for a week or 2 until the new gear from an update makes you wonder why you camped it so hardcore in the first place lol. that part i think is just nature of the beast and not necessarily intentional or exploitive 

Oct 14, 2021, 12:1710/14/21
11/29/20

I've been on their side of things where something critical is down at a very inconvienent time and it's on me or my team to get it back up.  The pressure those guys are under right now is brutal, glad it's not me.  Hopefully if they kick it a few more times things just start magically working again for their own sanity.

As for the rest of us, reading through everyones frustrations lately, it's probably good to take some time off from the game lol.

I hope they know at least one of us is understanding.

Oct 14, 2021, 12:2010/14/21
01/15/21

"it has got to the stage where I leave the game running while I work AND sleep and still can't hit the numbers unless I use some kind of auto-clicker. It's looking more rigged to fail than a roulette table these days.   "

That is the single biggest issue for me, the ridiculous amount of time required to do anything.

It was artifact enhancement this week, and i had 40m silver saved this time.

After an hour watching 'failed' on my phone just to upgrade 8 or 9 objects i was ready to punt my phone out of the nearest window. And it is one of many examples where the time taken to do the action desperately needs streamlining.

Anyway i know this is off the topic, so will shut up :)

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 12:2110/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 12:33(edited)
02/24/19
Warsong

As i said - i really apreciate Moderator work so pls dont take this comment personally :)

Every game ive played evolve during the time. When u start there are some basic conditions that are developing in time and became more and more ... That is happening everywhere not only on Plarium garden and u know it very well!

When i started to play ( I was player 5.... so almost 2 years ago) when u draW a lego champ where big chances to be a very good one - guess arround 50% ( my 1st lego was Rhotos when he was arena God and 2nd was Tyrant) 

Now if u get a lego there are less than 10% chances to be a good one since game is floaded with useless legos ( epics also).  BTW what might be the reason to fload champions pool with useless ones ( except the ovious one of reducing dramaticaly the chances of getting the god ones) ? What is a meaning of 2,5-3* lego that can do less than many epics or even rare champs? or epics that have no utilisation in game ?

When I started u needed 25-30 minutes to do daily stuff in game ; now u need 3-4 hours at least.

Than u said that dupe system look great - can u pls tell me how is looking so great?

If u have one dupe how will might helping u? Simply because is there? Since I have doubts that u or me could use the tokens in the nearest future . 

That system of growing parameters??? Inequity will grow between heavy spender and the rest. And who do u think that will boost sooner and harder the parameters ? And dont want to comment that posibility to boost SPEED!

And than Plarium ( on request of players I guess) will decide that instances are just to easy and will grow the dificulty level in order to keep it up with improved champions .... and who will suffer than?

System is created to give whales new reasons to spend  since many of them had almost all legos and made no sense to spend on shards in order to get dupes . probably with new dupes system they will jump again on credit cards.

And to give other players  impresion that Plarium care...

I watched the video and yes, I do feel like the dupe system can help me. 

Arena is going to get harder for sure, especially the top half of Gold4. I mean, that's very obvious. I'm not sure how I beat big big spenders. I'm the opposite of a big spender; for example, I grinded out getting Demytha by fighting for tourney victories cause summon rush wasn't even an option.

But, making clan boss speeds will be easier. Even adding 5-10 base speed to a champ through the champion ring and infusions will make a big difference in the amount of damage I can build into a champ. And so, I don't have a ton of extra leggos (I know I only have one), but I do have a few epic dupes. Specifically some dupes of my CB DPs champs! So I can see my CB damage going up. In fact, I think a lot of peoples CB and DT performance will be better.

If I do pull a dupe leggo now, I know I can trade it in for a token immediately, or dump it into the champ ring. This is a considerably less feels bad moment than it was for my dupe Norog I already fed a month or two ago.  And now I can do something with all these rares, at least I can beef up some of the rares I'm still using in FW.

Yes, the game takes a lot more time to do everything. I don't even finish it every day. Besides responding to stuff on the forums, I have a real job that keeps me pretty busy. But just because I don't finish it all means I want it gone. I would rather have the content than not have the content. I would rather see change and growth than nothing change about the game.

That's just my answers to your questions, and my real opinion. Have a good day!

Oct 14, 2021, 12:2810/14/21
09/07/21
harleQuinn

I appreciate that this is a calm and well written post. 

I am just curious how you feel bamboozled. Everything I get with gems, shards, energy, etc, are exactly what I have purchased. I know the pull rates and chances going in. And there is SO MUCH more free stuff than when I started. For example, CvC rewards didn't exist at all before CvC, and the clan quests gave us a whole new shop to buy energy and accessories. It is SO MUCH easier for me to have the energy I need and accessories to help my teams than it was before CvC and Clan Quests. The new dupe system looks better than I hoped, even if it's not going to really help my account, which has one legendary dupe and that's it.

Sure, some of these things needed to be changed after release. But Plarium did listen to your feedback and made changes. I know the mod team pushed for the changes to clan quests and geomancer on your behalf. That was Plarium actually listening to the players opinions.

I don't know. In spite of the hiccups the last couple weeks, I feel like I have more free things daily than I ever did before. I am out of time to play well before I am out of energy these days.

I have never complained about the terrible odds on drops and shards. I've never complained about the silver and energy sinks, like 3M to go from 15 to 16 or 300 energy to get a single Superior Potion instead of green shards or one fracking brew for 14 energy spent. It's annoying, but I knew what this game was when I downloaded it...a random number generator with pretty pictures. And if you are not the customer than you're the product. Plarium is selling us Free to Lose players to the whales who pay their bills. That is the business model. (It's all of these games business model. I'm not specifically calling out the Devs on this for not giving a damn.)

But I have every right to be upset at the amatuerism that was displayed this weekend. Servers went down in the middle of the biggest event since I started a few months ago. CvC, 3 events, a tournament...I hoarded my resources for weeks to make an effort to get the fusion and win CvC. I burned everything on my account, and didn't get either. I have to see what they offer in compensation and really think if it is worth spending all that time and saving up all those resources again. Because let's be honest, i like this game, but there are 500 games like this on Google Play.

And just a warning...

Pir is right. It is actually the F2P that make this game profitable, because if we all leave and the whales have no one to feed on it will get boring, and then it will just be Hell hades and Ash talking to themselves on YouTube as the Devs go bankrupt.

Oct 14, 2021, 12:4210/14/21
05/12/20
Biff Merkin

You are perfectly right .... there is a total mess around !!

But look on good side : Plarium anounced 2 events - 2x on Sacred Shards and 10x on Kavalax ( probably because I was posting here that I saw only 1 drop of Kavalax on Global Chanel even if he have "exactly same chances to drop as any other lego")

I guess that is just Plarium attempt to remove any sacred shard as preparation for Hallowen Fusion ???  

For sure i am wrong - Plarium will never do something like that :)))))))))

So guys go and prepare your wallets/cards

Oct 14, 2021, 12:4410/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 14:43(edited)
09/07/21
Warsong

But look on good side : Plarium anounced 2 events - 2x on Sacred Shards and 10x on Kavalax ( probably because I was posting here that I saw only 1 drop of Kavalax on Global Chanel even if he have "exactly same chances to drop as any other lego")

I guess that is just Plarium attempt to remove any sacred shard as preparation for Hallowen Fusion ???  

This makes it even worse! I used all the three sacred shards I could scrounge up F2P on CvC and Tundra. (Lost CvC and didn't get Tundra, of course.) And now there's a 2x event. 

Complete and utter poopies, Mods. And you know it!

Edited by moderator - Harbs

Took out the swear.

Oct 14, 2021, 12:4710/14/21
09/13/21

I think people would be less frustrated if game was down for 24 hours on a routine day with just the usual grind going on.. Not during CVC,fusion events etc going on, and as it's been stated it's a "holiday weekend" for the staff so it's frustrating for them too, had this just been rolled out after the holiday was over,the events completed it would've avoid a lot of that. (And we do appreciate the low tier workers as they are just doing their best to make the best of a bad situation)

I think the biggest issue with F2p Vs pay2play is (this is just my opinion) the cost of some things like to get an sacred shard for $79 (not sure exact price) then to use it to get the same rare you have 19,000 copies makes you wonder just how much you'd have to spend to be competitive with the top guys (if that matters to you,i play for fun not bragging rights).. I have bought blue shards a few times (small packs) to ultimately get the same guys i got from green shards i dropped free in game. (and yes it was my choice to do so, knowing the odds)

I think if the prices were a bit less and the odds were a bit better you'd end up with more people willing to buy shards for a chance. you'd have Ftp ,casual spenders who buy something on occasion and you'd still have the diehards who take a second mortgage to make sure they get a legendary lol. 

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 12:4910/14/21
02/24/19
Warsong

The 2x events follow a set schedule.

And no, your post here mentioning Kalavax did not cause the 10x for him. But cute you think so.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 12:5610/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 13:00(edited)
02/24/19
Ulysian_Thracs

This makes it even worse! I used all the three sacred shards I could scrounge up F2P on CvC and Tundra. (Lost CvC and didn't get Tundra, of course.) And now there's a 2x event. 

Complete and utter poopies, Mods. And you know it!

Edited by moderator - Harbs

Took out the swear.

I was going to reply to your other post as I thought that, while you were angry, we were at least having a discussion, but I see that is not the case. The ONLY THING I know is that the 2x events are on a repeating schedule, and knowing what 2x was coming up was as easy as looking at the cycle.

Side note, I did NOT pull for Trunda. It wasn't even a 2x! And frankly, I do not pull unless I know it can get me the points I need for Champ Chase or Summon Rush. Pulling at any other time is not good odds for me with my limited shards.

If you two want to start a "problems with Plarium" rant thread, be my guest. But this one has run its course, and is far off the topic of the thread, thanks.

Oct 14, 2021, 13:0010/14/21
04/08/20

So I started playing raid in Feb/March of last year and the game has gotten SO MUCH BETTER since then.

Downtimes and servers issues happened basically every other days but since september of last year (coincidentally around the time of change in leadership....) things have started improving steadily and the game AND community is in a much better state and the trend, more importantly, is positive.

Does this means things are perfect? Of course not, still plenty to improve and still quite a bit of weird things happening but responses are quicker, additions to the game are making sense and it does seem that the company is listening to the community. Much much much different feeling than 1yr ago.

Having said so what happened yesterday was really unfortunate and I do hope we will see some solid compensations being sent to everyone because having an issue like that during CvC was painful.

My clan for example was in a really tight fight this CvC and many of the members live in the Americas and were not able to contribute as normal due to the issues with the game. In the end we lost by less than 150k points: 13.89M to 13.75...I'll let you all imagine how that feels.

Mistakes do happen and (Facebook down for hours twice in 3 days anyone?) i'm not here raging, BUT how you handle the aftermath set the tone so I do hope that after botching the personal rewards tiering and then messing up the servers during something crucial as CvC, Plarium will continue the positive trend by acknowledging the harm done and compensating the community for it.

Just my 2cents.

PS. props to the mods. Thanks for your time.

Oct 14, 2021, 13:0110/14/21
09/07/21
harleQuinn

I was going to reply to your other post as I thought that, while you were angry, we were at least having a discussion, but I see that is not the case. The ONLY THING I know is that the 2x events are on a repeating schedule, and knowing what 2x was coming up was as easy as looking at the cycle.

Side note, I did NOT pull for Trunda. It wasn't even a 2x! And frankly, I do not pull unless I know it can get me the points I need for Champ Chase or Summon Rush. Pulling at any other time is not good odds for me with my limited shards.

If you two want to start a "problems with Plarium" rant thread, be my guest. But this one has run its course, and is far off the topic of the thread, thanks.

You're really snippy for someone who works in customer service, Harley. If you don't feel we're having a discussion, then feel free not reply to my posts. The other moderators are at least empathetic and respectful, and I'm happy to speak with them instead. You've been uncaring and rude not just to me, but to several other players on this forum, as well.

Oct 14, 2021, 13:0810/14/21
05/12/20
harleQuinn

I watched the video and yes, I do feel like the dupe system can help me. 

Arena is going to get harder for sure, especially the top half of Gold4. I mean, that's very obvious. I'm not sure how I beat big big spenders. I'm the opposite of a big spender; for example, I grinded out getting Demytha by fighting for tourney victories cause summon rush wasn't even an option.

But, making clan boss speeds will be easier. Even adding 5-10 base speed to a champ through the champion ring and infusions will make a big difference in the amount of damage I can build into a champ. And so, I don't have a ton of extra leggos (I know I only have one), but I do have a few epic dupes. Specifically some dupes of my CB DPs champs! So I can see my CB damage going up. In fact, I think a lot of peoples CB and DT performance will be better.

If I do pull a dupe leggo now, I know I can trade it in for a token immediately, or dump it into the champ ring. This is a considerably less feels bad moment than it was for my dupe Norog I already fed a month or two ago.  And now I can do something with all these rares, at least I can beef up some of the rares I'm still using in FW.

Yes, the game takes a lot more time to do everything. I don't even finish it every day. Besides responding to stuff on the forums, I have a real job that keeps me pretty busy. But just because I don't finish it all means I want it gone. I would rather have the content than not have the content. I would rather see change and growth than nothing change about the game.

That's just my answers to your questions, and my real opinion. Have a good day!

Thx a lot for honest answer . I dont agree with you but that is another story.

So we both agree that arena will go messy for regular players !

We dont agree on CB and DT and I shall tell u why . Based on my 2 years experience here Plarium dont like easy things . So together with stronger champs they will increase difficulties on CB/DT/instances area ( u dont need to belive me ... just look on initial DT boses evolution in time and compare videos for same boss on the beginning and now)

If u pull a lego and transform it in token that will sit and sit there is a satisfaction? What is the difference between using it as food or transform it in token and w8 months until u shall have 10 or dont know how many tokens u might need for a new lego ( for me at least is almost the same since i am sure that I will not be here till i will have 10 dupes lego )

Regarding time - it was just an answer to u regarding tones of gifts that appear in the game since u join . Idea was that u cant have instances without prizes. Imagine how many players will do DT if will no reward :)

In every game Ive played - any new instance bring new rewards ( that is the way to convince people to do it).

And new instances are a MUST if u want to keep players in game .

So i cannot consider that as something Plarium is doing for players but more like some action they do to keep players here.

But as i said I really apreciate your work here and wish you an excellent day too !!

Oct 14, 2021, 13:1310/14/21
05/12/20
harleQuinn

The 2x events follow a set schedule.

And no, your post here mentioning Kalavax did not cause the 10x for him. But cute you think so.

i am really devasted :)))

I was 10000000000% sure that Plarium read my post and decided to bring Kavalax on 10x just to give me the chance to see it more often on Global :)

So u really mean that Plarium didnt care about what i writte here? cant belive that :)

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 13:1510/14/21
02/24/19
raugh2623

So I started playing raid in Feb/March of last year and the game has gotten SO MUCH BETTER since then.

Downtimes and servers issues happened basically every other days but since september of last year (coincidentally around the time of change in leadership....) things have started improving steadily and the game AND community is in a much better state and the trend, more importantly, is positive.

Does this means things are perfect? Of course not, still plenty to improve and still quite a bit of weird things happening but responses are quicker, additions to the game are making sense and it does seem that the company is listening to the community. Much much much different feeling than 1yr ago.

Having said so what happened yesterday was really unfortunate and I do hope we will see some solid compensations being sent to everyone because having an issue like that during CvC was painful.

My clan for example was in a really tight fight this CvC and many of the members live in the Americas and were not able to contribute as normal due to the issues with the game. In the end we lost by less than 150k points: 13.89M to 13.75...I'll let you all imagine how that feels.

Mistakes do happen and (Facebook down for hours twice in 3 days anyone?) i'm not here raging, BUT how you handle the aftermath set the tone so I do hope that after botching the personal rewards tiering and then messing up the servers during something crucial as CvC, Plarium will continue the positive trend by acknowledging the harm done and compensating the community for it.

Just my 2cents.

PS. props to the mods. Thanks for your time.

I totally feel ya here. We lost by under 100k. So was tough on us too. 4th loss in a row by under 100k, and the previous two had both been under 26k. 

And while I'm not sure how the downtime effected the scoring line, I and much of my clan are in the Americas as well, and we missed out on a lot of points over those three hours. EvenF2P I am the heavy hitter for the clan, and put in many of my points at the end with champ rank increases and tavern leveling. Couldn't do any of that this time.

I do know there will be compensation, and was told I could share that, but I don't know what it is. I hope it's good.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 13:1810/14/21
02/24/19
Ulysian_Thracs

You're really snippy for someone who works in customer service, Harley. If you don't feel we're having a discussion, then feel free not reply to my posts. The other moderators are at least empathetic and respectful, and I'm happy to speak with them instead. You've been uncaring and rude not just to me, but to several other players on this forum, as well.

I'm not in customer service. And neither is the other mod, @Harbby. I appreciate the feedback though! I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Maybe Harbby can take a look at your posts and help you out in the future, as per your request.

Oct 14, 2021, 13:2210/14/21
09/13/21
harleQuinn

I'm not in customer service. And neither is the other mod, @Harbby. I appreciate the feedback though! I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Maybe Harbby can take a look at your posts and help you out in the future, as per your request.

Harle since you stated you are in the americas, is your Plarium play working? mine is a white square that never loads any graphic. If its still an issue it is what it is, but i don't want to keep restarting it or reboot etc if it's not just mine doing that. Thanks.