Downtime/maintenance during CVC?

Downtime/maintenance during CVC?

Search
Comments
Oct 14, 2021, 00:4510/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 00:48(edited)
01/04/20
ts32780

Lots of us work holidays, i have worked essentially every holiday for the last 10yrs. Nature of the job i have. We accept that when we take certain positions. I get it isn't their fault and it's late, but that's the job they agreed to. Same as when i have to work All day christmas eve into Christmas morning because of the job i agreed to... Their efforts are appreciated but "it's late" doesn't justify or excuse anything, accidents do happen, Again as i said not their fault,but it is quite reasonable that people are frustrated over this debacle

It is reasonable that people are frustrated. 

I'm not saying it's late so they left. I'm telling people that they are still there actively working on the issue. After a full day of work already, they came back to fix it. They are now working into a day they should have had off. That's all.

Oct 14, 2021, 00:4610/14/21
05/28/20

All this and no cookies either...

Oct 14, 2021, 00:4810/14/21
05/28/20

Well, i think i'm gonna take a nap since i'm tired, myself...😴

Oct 14, 2021, 00:5110/14/21
10/20/20
Harbby

Something within the game broke and they have been trying for hours to fix it so that you can get back in and play on a stable game with no further issues. 

How is this unprofessional?

Online games break from time to time, shit happens.  

But when the game was finally put up, without any warning it was shut down again right when people get back in a rush for the lost time and opportunities. I assume there is a HUGE and URGENT problem not letting anyone to play and get the rewards that you never will give them as a compensation. 

My apologies to people working hard on fixing problems but ... If you are not sure the project is ready for stable working, do not run it until you fix everything. This is what I have to say about professionalism  

Oct 14, 2021, 00:5210/14/21
05/28/20

👈👉👆👇👍👎 deffinately nappy time so laters

Oct 14, 2021, 00:5410/14/21
01/22/20

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE GAME??

In the CVC time game is down and down and re-log (which doesnt even work!!) My team work hard and spend a lot of resources ( silver, gems, buying packs ect.!) to be on the last milestone in tier 4 and we can NOT finish it because of game going down billion times!!! Yes i am mad my clan is mad and i think every single player on this game are mad! What would you do to get all our resorces back and time and on the end our nerves???!! 

PS.:To Harbby -> Ty for the realy "nice" answear!

Oct 14, 2021, 00:5810/14/21
01/04/20
Nehret

But when the game was finally put up, without any warning it was shut down again right when people get back in a rush for the lost time and opportunities. I assume there is a HUGE and URGENT problem not letting anyone to play and get the rewards that you never will give them as a compensation. 

My apologies to people working hard on fixing problems but ... If you are not sure the project is ready for stable working, do not run it until you fix everything. This is what I have to say about professionalism  

I believe the servers crashed the second time around. The CM's are very good about announcing when the servers are going back down

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 01:0010/14/21
02/24/19

They are working in spite of it being 4am, and have been there since yesterday, and are still there in spite of their national holiday. 

I hope the server is up and stable soon. I know they are still working very hard on it.

Oct 14, 2021, 01:0010/14/21
09/13/21
Vicky

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE GAME??

In the CVC time game is down and down and re-log (which doesnt even work!!) My team work hard and spend a lot of resources ( silver, gems, buying packs ect.!) to be on the last milestone in tier 4 and we can NOT finish it because of game going down billion times!!! Yes i am mad my clan is mad and i think every single player on this game are mad! What would you do to get all our resorces back and time and on the end our nerves???!! 

PS.:To Harbby -> Ty for the realy "nice" answear!

Barely any of my clan is active these days so that part doesnt impact me as badly,but was grinding out champion shards .So frustrated that i wont get those Fusions until next time they come around these events should be extended for a day or 2 so they people who were impacted worst (usually play during these hours) have a fair chance to complete what we were working on

Oct 14, 2021, 01:0110/14/21
01/22/20
Nehret

I could not say better! I am already very busy woman in real life hardley get time for game (which i do like!) and when is cvc on me and all my team members give everything (and i meant everything !) what we can to win the last milestone . So now imagine how realy mad i am (and i not get easly mad or fustrated i do have understanding but this gone over the top!)

Oct 14, 2021, 01:0410/14/21
01/22/20
harleQuinn

They are working in spite of it being 4am, and have been there since yesterday, and are still there in spite of their national holiday. 

I hope the server is up and stable soon. I know they are still working very hard on it.

Good! Know how many players stays up all night to do cvc and spend money??!

Oct 14, 2021, 01:0410/14/21
01/04/20
Vicky

I could not say better! I am already very busy woman in real life hardley get time for game (which i do like!) and when is cvc on me and all my team members give everything (and i meant everything !) what we can to win the last milestone . So now imagine how realy mad i am (and i not get easly mad or fustrated i do have understanding but this gone over the top!)

Thank you for showing restraint, I'm sorry all of this is happening. 

Oct 14, 2021, 01:0610/14/21
10/25/20

It's disappointing to not have warning and have the game down for several hours, but shit happens. Code goes wonky. It's all good. Thank you devs for trying your best to keep the game running. I imagine it's quite difficult to worry about all the player flak, but keep it up y'all. :D

Oct 14, 2021, 01:0810/14/21
01/04/20

It appears as if people are finally able to get into the game. Some of my clan mates who had missing CB damage, CVC points etc. have stated they are no longer missing. Lets hope this is it!

Oct 14, 2021, 01:1110/14/21
09/21/21
harleQuinn

I don't think anyone is saying they are not working hard. I work in this field and I know that no one outside of this care about holidays or what hour of the day it is (I've worked through xmas before). Point being is they seem to need a real UAT dept and thourghly test the code changes before it's released to prod. There seems to be no QA in that aspect. I'm not saying it's their fault but yet the company that seems to be demanding too much from their employees without the proper infrastructure in place. 

Oct 14, 2021, 01:1110/14/21
07/20/20

OMG i cant even fricking download the game wat the heck?????just keeps saying pending cmon man 

Oct 14, 2021, 01:1510/14/21
09/13/21
KhaozChaoz

I don't think anyone is saying they are not working hard. I work in this field and I know that no one outside of this care about holidays or what hour of the day it is (I've worked through xmas before). Point being is they seem to need a real UAT dept and thourghly test the code changes before it's released to prod. There seems to be no QA in that aspect. I'm not saying it's their fault but yet the company that seems to be demanding too much from their employees without the proper infrastructure in place. 

Yeah this 4hrs + i was wondering if they dont do test servers before going 'live'.. 

Oct 14, 2021, 01:1610/14/21
10/20/20
Vicky

Yeah, that is the point. 

People are working on fixing the problems. There's no heroism in this actions, this is their job. Believe me I KNOW what it is, I spent over 10 years being a chief of 24-hours support with business-critical processes. So I know I'm a bit merciless but now I'm on the other side and I want your interesting game to work again asap.

I just hope that finally we will be able to get what we deserve. Such a massive shutdown is always a pain in the  "all parts" and people were really working hard, they come in game for fun, relax and some rewards not for being angry and crying like babies on the game forum in the middle of the night (it is 4:15 AM at my place and I'm sleepless and still hope to get Demytha). 

Oct 14, 2021, 01:3010/14/21
01/04/20
ts32780

Yeah this 4hrs + i was wondering if they dont do test servers before going 'live'.. 

They were working fine, and then they crashed after everyone tried to log back in. How can they test for that?

Oct 14, 2021, 01:3310/14/21
01/04/20
Vicky

I think that's a personal choice on the players parts. I'm sure the devs would rather choose to be at home spending their money on their game addictions as well.