All Categories

Downtime/maintenance during CVC?

Downtime/maintenance during CVC?

Search
Comments
Oct 14, 2021, 00:1210/14/21
09/28/21

Annnnd it's back down. First we get no compensation for the first few hours of down time causing me to miss a bunch of stuff now this. 

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 14, 2021, 00:1310/14/21
02/24/19
JSchloof

Annnnd it's back down. First we get no compensation for the first few hours of down time causing me to miss a bunch of stuff now this. 

It's 3am for them and they are still at work. We have been told they will be looking at and discussing compensation AFTER they get the server working properly. Getting the game back up and running is their first priority.

Oct 14, 2021, 00:1510/14/21
05/07/19

here we go again.... ARG.  There is NO way I'm going to complete my Fusions crystals unless they extend the deadline by a day or more at this rate.

Oct 14, 2021, 00:1610/14/21
09/07/21
Harbby

Well, there were a lot of issues with cvc scoring and they have a holiday tomorrow. So it's probably a good idea to get it fixed. 

Not cool at all. First, Devs run CvC with bugs. Fine...everyone makes mistakes. But then they shut servers for a few hours and we lost playing time during a CvC, 3 events, and a tournament. Oh, and when the servers came back on I was in the middle of an Arena when they crashed again. No warning. Still down as I type. Wasted a token and lost what would've been a win. How long will it be down this time?

This is going to cost me valuable stuff I could've won because I don't have 24/7 to play a game. I don't care too much because I'm F2P. But the reason I won't spend money on this game is amatuer hour like this. Are they even going to give us a crappy mini pack to apologize? If they do, will it equal all the rewards I probably lost cause I'm going to bed after this post and won't finish the events? Certainly not. 

But hey. Nobody cares about the players in this game. Your own sponsored content creators are constantly complaining about PvP being a #ClownShow and nothing done. 

Oct 14, 2021, 00:2010/14/21
05/28/20

Now daily log in reward appears to be locked up since i can't get it...

Oct 14, 2021, 00:2110/14/21
12/16/20
JSchloof

Usually compensation rewards come once everything is fully stable, so don't worry, am pretty sure it'll come.

Just a really bad time to do maintenance, specially as it's obviously to fix a whaletrap that noone asked for...

Oct 14, 2021, 00:2210/14/21
10/13/20

all server down .... no download no up game no enter acounts what happen.....

Oct 14, 2021, 00:2610/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 00:39(edited)
10/20/20

Guys this is not even funny, 

finally we got access to the game after a sudden "20 minutes" maintenance and instead of getting the missing shards of fusion champs we get another disconnect. 

How many people gonna lose Clan War points and fusion champs? 

With FTP account you have to work hard to achieve something in the game, and when finally you offer something worth this day-and-night jerking,  you break everything right in the most critical moment. 

How are you going to compensate people's efforts if they lose time and sometimes money because of this "maintenance"? With 2 full energy bottles and a CB key? Oh thanks a lot. Give my my Demytha finally pls, I spent ENOUGH time to get her.

Seems unprofesssional at least... 

Oct 14, 2021, 00:2710/14/21
05/28/20

yup, the fix broke again...

Oct 14, 2021, 00:2710/14/21
10/08/20

Respect to the devs staying up later than 3am to fix this but I really wish I didn't decide to stay up after 1am so that I could do my dailies before the cvc ended XD

Oct 14, 2021, 00:2810/14/21
09/13/21
Ulysian_Thracs

Not cool at all. First, Devs run CvC with bugs. Fine...everyone makes mistakes. But then they shut servers for a few hours and we lost playing time during a CvC, 3 events, and a tournament. Oh, and when the servers came back on I was in the middle of an Arena when they crashed again. No warning. Still down as I type. Wasted a token and lost what would've been a win. How long will it be down this time?

This is going to cost me valuable stuff I could've won because I don't have 24/7 to play a game. I don't care too much because I'm F2P. But the reason I won't spend money on this game is amatuer hour like this. Are they even going to give us a crappy mini pack to apologize? If they do, will it equal all the rewards I probably lost cause I'm going to bed after this post and won't finish the events? Certainly not. 

But hey. Nobody cares about the players in this game. Your own sponsored content creators are constantly complaining about PvP being a #ClownShow and nothing done. 

I was close to one of the fusions and can only play certain times due to work and life obligations too.. Keep seeing "hey its late and they are working".. i get it sucks to have to work late but doesn't justify it. was late 4hrs ago when they took it down causing this disaster so of course you end up having to stay late to fix it.

Oct 14, 2021, 00:2910/14/21
01/04/20
Ulysian_Thracs

When the servers came back up they weren't stable. I'm sure a million players trying to log back in at once didn't help. I'm sorry for the time you lost.

Compensation will be discussed and sent to players within the next few days. They have a holiday tomorrow, so it will likely be friday.

Oct 14, 2021, 00:3010/14/21
01/04/20
ts32780

I was close to one of the fusions and can only play certain times due to work and life obligations too.. Keep seeing "hey its late and they are working".. i get it sucks to have to work late but doesn't justify it. was late 4hrs ago when they took it down causing this disaster so of course you end up having to stay late to fix it.

The disaster you speak of is the reason they took the servers down. We were getting a ton of reports of cvc, tournaments, event points not counting. Things break sometimes, they're doing their best to fix it. 

Oct 14, 2021, 00:3110/14/21
09/27/21

Complete and utter failure. I cant see how they can make up for this and the 3am thing is bs. Youre  dev its your job - you release code to prod, you have to fix it regardless of time of day - they make damn good money for this and then to take it down again because more bugs are introduced.... I just started this game 3 weeks ago and now im asking myself why.

Oct 14, 2021, 00:3210/14/21
01/04/20
Nehret

Guys this is not even funny, 

finally we got access to the game after a sudden "20 minutes" maintenance and instead of getting the missing shards of fusion champs we get another disconnect. 

How many people gonna lose Clan War points and fusion champs? 

With FTP account you have to work hard to achieve something in the game, and when finally you offer something worth this day-and-night jerking,  you break everything right in the most critical moment. 

How are you going to compensate people's efforts if they lose time and sometimes money because of this "maintenance"? With 2 full energy bottles and a CB key? Oh thanks a lot. Give my my Demytha finally pls, I spent ENOUGH time to get her.

Seems unprofesssional at least... 

Something within the game broke and they have been trying for hours to fix it so that you can get back in and play on a stable game with no further issues. 

How is this unprofessional?

Oct 14, 2021, 00:3210/14/21
Oct 14, 2021, 00:34(edited)
04/08/21

Was  working  for  a  good  30  mins  but  its  down  again...between  the  cvc  personal  rewards  debacle  and  this,  hopefully  they'll  offer  some  decent  compensation  because  this  has  now  become  a  major  issue  for  our  clan  and  many  more  I'm  sure...I  appreciate  the  effort  to  get  it  fixed,  but  today  has  pretty  much been  a  waste.

Oct 14, 2021, 00:3310/14/21
01/04/20
1djxkxoz

Complete and utter failure. I cant see how they can make up for this and the 3am thing is bs. Youre  dev its your job - you release code to prod, you have to fix it regardless of time of day - they make damn good money for this and then to take it down again because more bugs are introduced.... I just started this game 3 weeks ago and now im asking myself why.

They are doing their job. They're working as quickly as they can at 3:32 am their time during a national holiday to get the servers stable in order for you to be able to play. 

Oct 14, 2021, 00:3910/14/21
07/02/20

I don't think I would pay money for something that caused me stress. What kind of entertainment is that?

Oct 14, 2021, 00:4210/14/21
05/28/20
ts32780

Still nothing,are you using plarium on PC? 

I'm on PC

Oct 14, 2021, 00:4310/14/21
09/13/21
Harbby

They are doing their job. They're working as quickly as they can at 3:32 am their time during a national holiday to get the servers stable in order for you to be able to play. 

Lots of us work holidays, i have worked essentially every holiday for the last 10yrs. Nature of the job i have. We accept that when we take certain positions. I get it isn't their fault and it's late, but that's the job they agreed to. Same as when i have to work All day christmas eve into Christmas morning because of the job i agreed to... Their efforts are appreciated but "it's late" doesn't justify or excuse anything, accidents do happen, Again as i said not their fault,but it is quite reasonable that people are frustrated over this debacle