All Categories

Arena needs to be changed Now

Arena needs to be changed Now

Search
Comments
Jun 12, 2020, 21:5806/12/20
05/03/20

Again I'll say it in a way that you might be able to get through your head............YOU HAVE CHAMPS THAT ARE SET FOR ARENA........you even stated that you have +16 gear that is geared for arena. Even players that were in gold before now are stuck in silver, and that doesn't just happen over night.

A brand new or F2P player can not ever hope to get strong enough to beat you, because you are already geared out and someone new or F2P  can not hope to ever get past you.

You said on this account you are F2P but guess what, im prerty sure your other accounts or main account isn't. Also you have time and experience so that counts for so very much.

If a new player just starting the game seen your team they wouldn't attempt to attack you because they know they would lose from the start. That is what you are not understanding or completely ignoring. 

The problem isn't with  the champs i got because my team is HK, Seeker, Warmaiden and Kael so yes i have the proper team and stuff but that doesn't change the fact that because of things like inactive teams dropping from gold to silver to bronze because plarium is to scared to remove them, just on the chance that they will come back to the game, so instead they just drop them in ranks and it takes months for them to be gone from arena if they ever get removed once they hit bronze.

That is the major problem with arena for new players, the fact that they can not hope to attack and win more then they are getting attacked and losing. I understand that its all about team work, but how can even the best team work help if you just can't hope to touch them.

Jun 12, 2020, 23:1406/12/20
05/03/20
@Trips......Are most of your arena wins done in 1-2 rounds?   Or are they prolonged battles? 
Jun 13, 2020, 00:5806/13/20
06/22/19

Hey! Plarium hear you cry you hate arena! Here is your answer! A 3vs3 arena!

Can't beat a full level 60 teams in arena? Try beating 3 teams at once per opponent!

Wait there's more!

Oh! You said a lot of high level players with full level 60 ascended in arena are staying in bronze? Don't you worry! ALL of them will start in bronze! (I assume)

Good luck to everyone! 

On a serious note, Trips is doing a great job showing you how to do arena. If you are still saying these players don't belong to bronze 1, 2, etc. That is your problem. Improve your artifacts! 

I suggested a "fix" for you guys complaing on these few days ago, by capping ascension and stats on each tier. I hope that works for you guys who is trying to climb arena with crappy gears :D

Jun 13, 2020, 01:1306/13/20
Jun 13, 2020, 01:15(edited)
05/13/19

I hope the game does an Arena Level Cap.

All players in Bronze must have hero's level 40 or below.

If your hero is above level 40, You can't use it in Bronze Tier Arena.

All players in Silver must have hero's level 50 or below.

If your hero is above level 50, You can't use it in Silver Tier Arena.

All players in Gold & Platinum can use max level hero's

Jun 13, 2020, 01:2506/13/20
12/19/19

ClosedPoly said:

@Trips......Are most of your arena wins done in 1-2 rounds?   Or are they prolonged battles? 

Most are 2 or 3 rounds.

Round 1 Kill 1 or 2 and freeze the others. Then I get to again. More TM reduction with JH A3 and masteries on Kael and WM A1 if needed, I get 3 turns they get none.

Jun 13, 2020, 04:2006/13/20
12/19/19

LordVika said:

Again I'll say it in a way that you might be able to get through your head............YOU HAVE CHAMPS THAT ARE SET FOR ARENA........you even stated that you have +16 gear that is geared for arena. Even players that were in gold before now are stuck in silver, and that doesn't just happen over night.

A brand new or F2P player can not ever hope to get strong enough to beat you, because you are already geared out and someone new or F2P  can not hope to ever get past you.

You said on this account you are F2P but guess what, im prerty sure your other accounts or main account isn't. Also you have time and experience so that counts for so very much.

If a new player just starting the game seen your team they wouldn't attempt to attack you because they know they would lose from the start. That is what you are not understanding or completely ignoring. 

The problem isn't with  the champs i got because my team is HK, Seeker, Warmaiden and Kael so yes i have the proper team and stuff but that doesn't change the fact that because of things like inactive teams dropping from gold to silver to bronze because plarium is to scared to remove them, just on the chance that they will come back to the game, so instead they just drop them in ranks and it takes months for them to be gone from arena if they ever get removed once they hit bronze.

That is the major problem with arena for new players, the fact that they can not hope to attack and win more then they are getting attacked and losing. I understand that its all about team work, but how can even the best team work help if you just can't hope to touch them.

I think you are just not very good at this game tbh. Yes the majority of my arena team has +16 gear. That is just wisely using silver. I am not gearing 20 different heroes. The gear is far from great. Kael is in lifesteal gear for example, 2 pieces are just 4star. I lose lots of battles in the arena but I keep tweaking my strategy.  Sadly the shard gods did not improve my roster today. Oh well, I will try and improve my arena team gear and push my CB team from brutal to NM.  Good luck to you anyways. Not sure why you continue to play if the game makes you so miserable, lol.

Jun 13, 2020, 21:3406/13/20
Jun 13, 2020, 21:38(edited)
01/05/20

I still read arena posts but still late game player can't understand early game players. As in life. The rich will not understand the poor - never. After updating the game balance in terms of the mission to do is pointless. I will prove why with one screenshot!

As I look at it:

Unlock a Trier 6 Mastery for 5 Champions

Equip 5 Champions with a Ring, an Amulet, and a Banner

Reach Gold IV in the Arena

Upgrade a Great Hall Bonus to Level 10

This is nonsense! How should I do it at this stage of the game? Can you imagine fighting for Gold IV at the stage where we are to equip the champion with a ring, amult and banner. This is sick. End of the story!

You are making a 3x3 arena but the current one is nonsense!

Plarium do something about it and do not pretend that there is no problem!

Jun 13, 2020, 22:3006/13/20
05/03/20

Tripp its not a matter of me being good or bad at this game. You are an end game player so you got past this stuff before the changes to the game were made.

My team is HK Warmaiden, Seeker and Kael.......as a bronze team i should be able to beat just about every single team I see according to what you have said.......Hk as speed lead and giving turn meter boost, Warmaiden doing defense down, Seeker doing atk up and turn meter boost, and kael with the AoE nuke....if its not Kael sometimes i try and use RK for his personal atk up, so his atk gets a double boost and he gets an extra turn to atk right away, since i got him from a shard and not fusion and still i can not even touch 3/4 of the teams i have been seeing in my bronze match ups.

If 95% of the player base is struggling with the same thing in every single rank and tier of arena, then guess what it's not a problem with the players in the game, it's a problem with them game it's self.
Jun 13, 2020, 23:5606/13/20
03/14/20

There is a lot of talk about 'build your right team', 'get to learn the arena' and more bla bla. As if all that matters. I could not care less for the arena if not for this one little detail... it is part of the "Progression Missions". That is why it matters to so many people that the ARENA IS COMPLETELY UNBALANCED. For over a month now, I am stuck on Mission: Upgrade a Great Hall Bonus to Level 4. That means getting 400 SILVER MEDALS. I probably do not need to repeat that getting and staying in Silver is near impossible.

Why is it unbalanced? Just look at the following "Progression Missions" after Upgrade a Great Hall Bonus to Level 4. These are:

- Unlock Tier 3 Mastery (I have 6 champions who have that and more);

- Earn 3* on 7/Valdemar Straight on Hard (I have 3* everything on Normal, Hard, and Brutal);

- Win 5 Greater Spirit potions (I have 3 epic spirit affinity champions, 6 stars, fully ascended);

- Clear Stage 7 Deadlands on Hard (I am playing on Nightmare Felwin's Gate);

- Ascend a Champion to 5 (I have 6 champions 6* fully ascended and 2 champions 2* fully ascended);

- Upgrade any artifact to level 16 (I have 37 level 16 artificats)

So having to get 400 silver medals is outreageously difficult compared to everything else. It is as simple as that. Any "Progression" simply stops.

Jun 14, 2020, 00:5106/14/20
12/19/19
LordVika said:

Tripp its not a matter of me being good or bad at this game. You are an end game player so you got past this stuff before the changes to the game were made.

My team is HK Warmaiden, Seeker and Kael.......as a bronze team i should be able to beat just about every single team I see according to what you have said.......Hk as speed lead and giving turn meter boost, Warmaiden doing defense down, Seeker doing atk up and turn meter boost, and kael with the AoE nuke....if its not Kael sometimes i try and use RK for his personal atk up, so his atk gets a double boost and he gets an extra turn to atk right away, since i got him from a shard and not fusion and still i can not even touch 3/4 of the teams i have been seeing in my bronze match ups.

If 95% of the player base is struggling with the same thing in every single rank and tier of arena, then guess what it's not a problem with the players in the game, it's a problem with them game it's self.
Post the stats and gear for your team. Something must be missing. I honestly want to help you.
Jun 14, 2020, 05:4306/14/20
05/03/20

Trips said:

Post the stats and gear for your team. Something must be missing. I honestly want to help you.

That is the stats of my current team....as you can see they are all between 156 and 166 speed before the aura kicks in, so realistically i should be able to get to at least silver 1, acording to people in game and others i have spoken to on the raid discord server.

Jun 14, 2020, 08:1906/14/20
04/14/20

LordVika said:

That is the stats of my current team....as you can see they are all between 156 and 166 speed before the aura kicks in, so realistically i should be able to get to at least silver 1, acording to people in game and others i have spoken to on the raid discord server.

You know that Warmaiden needs accuracy to land that decrease def, right? With 11 accuracy, I imagine you generally only land it on 1 or 0 champions...? Her stats in general, other than the speed, are quite poor - so she's neither doing much damage nor landing her debuff on most champions. Higher accuracy on Kael wouldn't hurt either but less of a priority for arena since the goal is to nuke with his Acid Rain and only clean up with the poisons afterwards. 

Also, if you have Seeker go before Warmaiden, his attack buff will also increase her damage, not just Kael's. 
Jun 14, 2020, 09:3806/14/20
01/05/20

Don't you understand that this is not a one player problem? Why are you asking him to show statistics? Do you want to help everyone? Should I send my and 100 other players? It won't help if the game is unbalanced after the changes! Why do people think today: me, me, me. And not: we, we, we. What a time ....

Jun 14, 2020, 09:4506/14/20
Jun 14, 2020, 09:59(edited)
06/19/17

Your turnmeter booster needs alot more speed otherwise the skill is wasted. If im not mistaken it should be your nukers speed times 1.15 meaning 179. Actually given she does speed buff aswell the more the better.

The sole priority on high khatun is speed dont worry about anything else.

And as Lordvika said, there is absolutely no reason to bring warmaiden if you havent got accuracy on her.

The first priority for your great hall medals should normally be accuracy and since you need it on her for getting medals I would say start with force.

EDIT: I didnt take speed aura from High khatun into account.

Speed aura only affects base speed.

So Kaels speed is 19,57+156=175,57

Times 1,15 is 201,57. 

She gets about 18 speed from the aura herself so you could subtract that.

So High khatun should really be at that at the minimum at 183. But due to her speed buff more speed will help.

Jun 14, 2020, 12:5006/14/20
Jun 14, 2020, 12:52(edited)
05/13/19

klimasie said:

Don't you understand that this is not a one player problem? Why are you asking him to show statistics? Do you want to help everyone? Should I send my and 100 other players? It won't help if the game is unbalanced after the changes! Why do people think today: me, me, me. And not: we, we, we. What a time ....

Yes, Lets help everyone!

Shows us your statistics!

It is definitely not a "WE" problem.

It is definitely a "YOU" problem.

My Progression Mission says I am Incredible!

Here is a screen shot if you don't believe me!

Jun 14, 2020, 14:3606/14/20
Jun 14, 2020, 14:49(edited)
01/05/20

One question, how long have you been playing?

And the second question, who against them:

Having:

My eq is probably not so bad, all dungeons I do about 2 min (with the exception of the spider s20 - this is before me).

NM 2 key (speed team).

I listen to the master.

Jun 14, 2020, 15:5906/14/20
12/19/19

L9753 said:

LordVika said:

You know that Warmaiden needs accuracy to land that decrease def, right? With 11 accuracy, I imagine you generally only land it on 1 or 0 champions...? Her stats in general, other than the speed, are quite poor - so she's neither doing much damage nor landing her debuff on most champions. Higher accuracy on Kael wouldn't hurt either but less of a priority for arena since the goal is to nuke with his Acid Rain and only clean up with the poisons afterwards. 

Also, if you have Seeker go before Warmaiden, his attack buff will also increase her damage, not just Kael's. 

How long have you had this account? Your stats are considerably lacking

1. You need to be faster, at least HK and Seeker

2. They need to go 1st, then WM then Kael

3. As said, WM needs ACC.

Is Kael your only 60? If so you are only playing less than 30 days. The meta has changed. 1 6star may not get you to Silver any longer. It certainly won't get you past silver2.

Jun 14, 2020, 16:0606/14/20
12/19/19
klimasie said:

One question, how long have you been playing?

And the second question, who against them:

Having:

My eq is probably not so bad, all dungeons I do about 2 min (with the exception of the spider s20 - this is before me).

NM 2 key (speed team).

I listen to the master.

What are the names of all your force champs? I am terrible with images. You certainly must have an all red team u can do to smash the blue teams. How fast is your Apo? You have no good speed lead (only Doom for force).  A really fast apo or seeker can mitigate this.
Jun 14, 2020, 16:5006/14/20
05/03/20

Trips said:

L9753 said:

LordVika said:

How long have you had this account? Your stats are considerably lacking

1. You need to be faster, at least HK and Seeker

2. They need to go 1st, then WM then Kael

3. As said, WM needs ACC.

Is Kael your only 60? If so you are only playing less than 30 days. The meta has changed. 1 6star may not get you to Silver any longer. It certainly won't get you past silver2.

no im at day 43...........with warmaiden fully booked......and her debuff chance at 100%.....not 100% chance to hit......buff/debuff chance at 100% why does she need acc? her skill literally says buff/debuff chance is 100%.

as for everything else......i know im not 100% fast enough to beat everyone. im not trying to get into gold or plat.....im just trying to get into silver 1 so i can get past the mission and challenge so i can go back and focus on CB since the rewards from there are better then from arena, outside of the GH upgrades you get from arena. 

Another aspect that people dont understand is that since it seems everyone is having the same problems of harder and harder teams and getting set back from like gold 4, to gold 1 or silver 4.....is that the people who were before in mid-high tier silver are now down in high tier bronze.....which means that new players that can't ever have champs or gear to fight against players that were before in silver and now in bronze.
Jun 14, 2020, 17:0906/14/20
12/19/19

You still need ACC

100% to proc (activate the skill) BUT you still need ACC > RES 

watch the battle. You will see RESIST when she attacks.

1. Your gear is bad

2. Your order is wrong

3. You have not farmed enough chickens if you only have 1 6star after 43 days. The game requires time (f2p) or money to progress.

4. You do not understand how the game works if you think ACC is not needed

You need to level up your heroes to get better gear from dragon and improve their stats to compete in arena. Not sure why the mission is so important, you have bigger issues than getting to Silver I am sorry to say. PROGRESS your roster independent of the MISSIONS. The missions are not going anywhere. Everyone else is improving, PVP will only get harder and harder.