Все Категории

Weapon Rebalance - Why are players the ones paying for it?

Weapon Rebalance - Why are players the ones paying for it?

Поиск
Комментарии
12 апр. 2024, 15:3112.04.24

CrystalDrew     ....but it was stated multiple times that the key to having an advantage over them is to use the Weapons according to their Class.

Still trying to deflect from what players know the real issue is.......WHY ARE PLAYERS THE ONES PAYING FOR IT?

13 апр. 2024, 17:3413.04.24

Its as if they advertise a cool amazon product that everyone wants, buy it, and before you get it product gets deleted and you never get it, money gone

15 апр. 2024, 13:5015.04.24
《I6》 Dreamo

Its as if they advertise a cool amazon product that everyone wants, buy it, and before you get it product gets deleted and you never get it, money gone

Plarium's spin here is that you still got your product.  They acknowledge that it's not as advertised (degraded) and not what you paid for but because you have it, in their opnion, you don't deserve your money back or any compensation at all.

A reputable company wouldn't play such games with it's customers.  A reputable company would go out of its way to make it right.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
15 апр. 2024, 15:1215.04.24
Stanley

Plarium's spin here is that you still got your product.  They acknowledge that it's not as advertised (degraded) and not what you paid for but because you have it, in their opnion, you don't deserve your money back or any compensation at all.

A reputable company wouldn't play such games with it's customers.  A reputable company would go out of its way to make it right.

Please reread my previous messages regarding the effectiveness of the rebalanced Content.

15 апр. 2024, 20:3615.04.24

CrystalDrew  Please reread my previous messages regarding the effectiveness of the rebalanced Content. 

What is there to reread?  There is no disputing the weapons have been degraded.  Whether the weapons are effective or not is a matter of opinion, regardless, it is clearly not the point.  Plarium charged for higher performance than the weapons currently deliver.  Such an overcharge is exactly the point here and Plarium's continued attempts to deflect are insulting.

Please reread my previous message reagarding reputable company.

16 апр. 2024, 10:5216.04.24
Stanley

CrystalDrew  Please reread my previous messages regarding the effectiveness of the rebalanced Content. 

What is there to reread?  There is no disputing the weapons have been degraded.  Whether the weapons are effective or not is a matter of opinion, regardless, it is clearly not the point.  Plarium charged for higher performance than the weapons currently deliver.  Such an overcharge is exactly the point here and Plarium's continued attempts to deflect are insulting.

Please reread my previous message reagarding reputable company.

Actually, you are right - it is a matter of opinion. Players can be pleased or embarrassed by the changes - it's absolutely understandable. However, statistics and calculations build balance and effectiveness, so we are making our decisions according to these means.

17 апр. 2024, 13:0017.04.24

Why should players feel embarrassed?  The only embarrassment here is Plarium's for its laughable attempts at justifying zero compensation to its customers.

So, once again, WHY ARE PLAYERS THE ONES PAYING FOR IT? 

22 апр. 2024, 05:4322.04.24
Stanley

Well Plarium?  Are you just going to ignore your players?

i

so many adults whining about rebalancing...  it makes my head hurt!

23 апр. 2024, 01:0923.04.24

I've got Arc Torrent 12 on my Ares and I don't seem to think that they're useless. Agreed that their damage has been decreased, yet i  get 10 kill with it each time

23 апр. 2024, 10:4523.04.24
The Killer

I've got Arc Torrent 12 on my Ares and I don't seem to think that they're useless. Agreed that their damage has been decreased, yet i  get 10 kill with it each time

Agree with you, they are still rad 😎

23 апр. 2024, 17:4823.04.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! I understand this point, but we don't consider any compensation right now as the Weapons weren't rebalanced in the way that they became unplayable or useless. They meet their Classes and Grades. They are still effective (look at my screen above). 

Just to point out no one said they are useless or unplayable. We the customers and players are stating you have devalued the purchases we have made. for example In lamens terms we purchased weapon "A" at $50, plarium has released new weapon "B" and now nerfing weapon "A" in return is now at a value of $20.  Us as the customer/player have now just lost/ renigged money for the sake of rebalancing. what stops the developer there at just weapons? if you guys release new things you shouldn't depreciate the value of the product we purchased for the sake of "rebalancing" you need to create content that is linear to the existing game and is able to counter the op merch, nerfing weapons is lazy and uncreative developing. plarium should think about repaying the customers who did spend cold cash because is you play on ios you can get a refund for the nerfed weapons/mechs under the "sold with fals pretence". 

Also @crystal drew, showing your battle log has no standing evidence on the weapons your using, past stats vs present stats. for all we know you setup these matches between friends and didnt even use any of the weapons that were nerfed. appreciate the attempt but the logic wasnt there to support your evidence. i can show you my battle log and say i won every match using one weapon on a level 1 lancer. see my point?

23 апр. 2024, 18:0623.04.24

maybe you forget the title.... ghi pays the price of the rebalancing??.. we obviously. everything else is useless words... I pay to get 100, and after 2 months I get 60. Nobody said I'm in profit, but I no longer have what I paid for... and this has only one name., ... the imagination is up to you...

23 апр. 2024, 20:3823.04.24

Can't people who have invested in these nerfed weapons at least get some Acoins in compensation? Compensation was given to players who had their second copy mechs removed so why not do that with rebalancing?

24 апр. 2024, 10:2924.04.24
_Yelwor_

Just to point out no one said they are useless or unplayable. We the customers and players are stating you have devalued the purchases we have made. for example In lamens terms we purchased weapon "A" at $50, plarium has released new weapon "B" and now nerfing weapon "A" in return is now at a value of $20.  Us as the customer/player have now just lost/ renigged money for the sake of rebalancing. what stops the developer there at just weapons? if you guys release new things you shouldn't depreciate the value of the product we purchased for the sake of "rebalancing" you need to create content that is linear to the existing game and is able to counter the op merch, nerfing weapons is lazy and uncreative developing. plarium should think about repaying the customers who did spend cold cash because is you play on ios you can get a refund for the nerfed weapons/mechs under the "sold with fals pretence". 

Also @crystal drew, showing your battle log has no standing evidence on the weapons your using, past stats vs present stats. for all we know you setup these matches between friends and didnt even use any of the weapons that were nerfed. appreciate the attempt but the logic wasnt there to support your evidence. i can show you my battle log and say i won every match using one weapon on a level 1 lancer. see my point?

It's confirmed that no compensation is considered. Sorry to announce it once again, but that's how it is. The reasons for this were mentioned in this thread and some others over the forum.

It's up to you whether you believe me or not regarding the screenshot, but I have no intention of lying or misinforming you guys.

24 апр. 2024, 14:5924.04.24
CrystalDrew

It's confirmed that no compensation is considered. Sorry to announce it once again, but that's how it is. The reasons for this were mentioned in this thread and some others over the forum.

It's up to you whether you believe me or not regarding the screenshot, but I have no intention of lying or misinforming you guys.

Just saying nobody ever found the explanations satisfactory. It seems according to the last explanation you gave me, perhaps a technical issue is preventing you from making implant removal free. But you didn't word it that way. You said about the implant removal feature "in its current state the feature cannot work the way we intend it to". That is very vague and can mean a lot more things. I tried to get you to clarify by explaining that but never heard back. We are in the dark and confused. And it's upsetting.

26 апр. 2024, 13:2326.04.24
Deepthroat

Just saying nobody ever found the explanations satisfactory. It seems according to the last explanation you gave me, perhaps a technical issue is preventing you from making implant removal free. But you didn't word it that way. You said about the implant removal feature "in its current state the feature cannot work the way we intend it to". That is very vague and can mean a lot more things. I tried to get you to clarify by explaining that but never heard back. We are in the dark and confused. And it's upsetting.

I understand this, and it's really upsetting, but nonetheless, I share with you only what I can share. Expect more details regarding the Implant Removal feature and its rework later.

26 апр. 2024, 20:5926.04.24
CrystalDrew

I understand this, and it's really upsetting, but nonetheless, I share with you only what I can share. Expect more details regarding the Implant Removal feature and its rework later.

That is unfortunate. Is plarium aware the level of trust they're at with the player base?

29 апр. 2024, 14:2529.04.24
Deepthroat

That is unfortunate. Is plarium aware the level of trust they're at with the player base?

Sure.

29 апр. 2024, 21:2229.04.24

Plarium really pulled a "Pixonic" on us

30 апр. 2024, 21:5130.04.24

i'll admit that the AT nerf was over the top, but other than free implant removal, im with Crystaldrew. Dls are still my main weapon and will be for a long time. The nerf made player use dls how they are supposed to b used, since they are guided weapons .