Все Категории

Weapon Rebalance - Why are players the ones paying for it?

Weapon Rebalance - Why are players the ones paying for it?

Поиск
Комментарии
11 март 2024, 22:1011.03.24

I just think this will impact revenue as nobody can trust anything they buy will not be nerfed immediately or somewhere down the line when paymymum want to push a different weapon or mech. 

12 март 2024, 04:1112.03.24

I'm going to agree with the others who say this was a strict downgrade with no compensation.  I mean just let people re-spec their pilots would be a baseline fair way to at least acknowledge the way players got screwed.  For me I am done spending money with this one.  I wasn't a big spender but I would have kept spending small monthly amounts.  Done now.  

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
12 март 2024, 12:5212.03.24
Stanley

Cut and Paste.  How about some new rhetoric at least, instead of even more deny, deflect and discredit.

Once again, the title was.... 

'Why are players the ones paying for it?'

This is about C-O-M-P-E-N-S-A-T-I-O-N.

The compensation is currently not planned as the rebalance wasn't that dramatic and the affected Weapons remain efficient

12 март 2024, 12:5312.03.24
Lark

I just think this will impact revenue as nobody can trust anything they buy will not be nerfed immediately or somewhere down the line when paymymum want to push a different weapon or mech. 

Hello! We don't rebalance the Content often as it's always developed considering the balance of the game. If any changes are coming, we inform the community in advance and make them in a way to make the rebalanced Content remain relevant and effective. Nonetheless, it's a common practice in developing online games.

13 март 2024, 02:0013.03.24
13 март 2024, 10:59(отредактировано)
CrystalDrew

The goal of the rebalance is to align Weapons with their intended Grades and Classes, as some currently fall outside these boundaries, impacting the overall game balance. However, the adjustments are not drastic. We suggest giving them a shot and experimenting with different strategies and tactics. This Update is developed to maintain Content efficiency and relevance while encouraging an unconventional approach in its use.

Bulls**t~! You can make new weapon stronger, but don't nerf the old weapeon.

It's like I bought a fancy race car and the maker said:"Oh, your car is too fast, it's unfair to other drivers who can't afford, we need to reduce your speed!"

Just give us our money and affort back!!!!!!!😈😈😈

Edited: explicit language is prohibited

13 март 2024, 05:1813.03.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! We don't rebalance the Content often as it's always developed considering the balance of the game. If any changes are coming, we inform the community in advance and make them in a way to make the rebalanced Content remain relevant and effective. Nonetheless, it's a common practice in developing online games.

Nonsence again, is it common to buy things that will become useless? 

Will you do it?

13 март 2024, 11:0213.03.24
twgov

It's like I bought a fancy race car and the maker said:"Oh, your car is too fast, it's unfair to other drivers who can't afford, we need to reduce your speed!"

Hello! Please don't use explicit language, as it's prohibited on the forum.

The affected Weapon didn't become useless. They are still super effective withing their Grades and Classes. Just try another strategy and tactic, you will find out that they remain cool!

13 март 2024, 11:0213.03.24
twgov

Nonsence again, is it common to buy things that will become useless? 

Will you do it?

The affected Content didn't become useless

13 март 2024, 14:2613.03.24

CrystalDrew

Players are no longer getting the performance that was paid for.  There is no disputing that fact.  Compensation is owed.

13 март 2024, 14:3113.03.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! Please don't use explicit language, as it's prohibited on the forum.

The affected Weapon didn't become useless. They are still super effective withing their Grades and Classes. Just try another strategy and tactic, you will find out that they remain cool!

But you did reduce their capabilities and offered players no possible way to re-coup any of the cost. Instead you charge players to re-configure their hangars. You're making them pay to adjust to the changes. Which is BS that you also seemingly don't want to talk about anymore. Maybe it's because you can't argue anymore that's BS but you still don't want to do it. I don't know. What I do know is plarium doesn't seem to give a damn about their customers or how they feel. People are leaving because of this btw, but you probably still don't care.

13 март 2024, 16:1813.03.24
Deepthroat

But you did reduce their capabilities and offered players no possible way to re-coup any of the cost. Instead you charge players to re-configure their hangars. You're making them pay to adjust to the changes. Which is BS that you also seemingly don't want to talk about anymore. Maybe it's because you can't argue anymore that's BS but you still don't want to do it. I don't know. What I do know is plarium doesn't seem to give a damn about their customers or how they feel. People are leaving because of this btw, but you probably still don't care.

There are some changes in the game that we must make to keep the game developing. Still, we are doing our best to make these changes in the most comforting way we can. The recent rebalance just set the affected Weapons in their Classes and Grades; it didn't make them inefficient or useless

13 март 2024, 17:3513.03.24
CrystalDrew

There are some changes in the game that we must make to keep the game developing. Still, we are doing our best to make these changes in the most comforting way we can. The recent rebalance just set the affected Weapons in their Classes and Grades; it didn't make them inefficient or useless

You know what would make the rebalance more comforting still though? Giving free implant removal like you should

14 март 2024, 13:0614.03.24

CrystalDrew 

Still in denial!  Once again, this is not about the validity of changes or any reason behind them. Your attempts to distract are insulting.  This is about players no longer getting the performance that was paid for.  Any other company would acknowledge the obvious and quickly remedy the situation.  Compensation is owed and long over due. 

14 март 2024, 21:4914.03.24

Oh god, I'm getting flashbacks to EM rifle. 

Can the devs nerf something and not people complain?

Seriously, give them a break. Just like EM, disc launcher was broken. Just look at the MAOCC, they all agree that both of those weapons (EM & disc) deserved their nerf. 

Yall just need to grow up a little, it's a game bro! 

Complaining here isn't going to do anything, just like with EM rifle. 

The devs have made their decision, and that's that. 

Most likely this nerf has been planned for a while, so it's going to be final. 

You paid for something digital, whether you like it or not, it's going to evolve. Just move on with your life. Or better yet, realise it's just a video game.

I spent about 9k acoins on upgrading my tengu. (on my main, not here lol) 

He then was nerfed. Did I beg for acoins in return? No. (ok ok yes I know #BUFFTENGU and all but still) 

Just move on. I still use my tengu to this day, and probably still will after I get surge. I can occasionally make him work. Dl is a lot stronger then tengu even still. 

I'm not trying to offend anyone here. I'm just stating the hard truth.

14 март 2024, 21:5114.03.24
SquareCubeLaw

Oh god, I'm getting flashbacks to EM rifle. 

Can the devs nerf something and not people complain?

Seriously, give them a break. Just like EM, disc launcher was broken. Just look at the MAOCC, they all agree that both of those weapons (EM & disc) deserved their nerf. 

Yall just need to grow up a little, it's a game bro! 

Complaining here isn't going to do anything, just like with EM rifle. 

The devs have made their decision, and that's that. 

Most likely this nerf has been planned for a while, so it's going to be final. 

You paid for something digital, whether you like it or not, it's going to evolve. Just move on with your life. Or better yet, realise it's just a video game.

I spent about 9k acoins on upgrading my tengu. (on my main, not here lol) 

He then was nerfed. Did I beg for acoins in return? No. (ok ok yes I know #BUFFTENGU and all but still) 

Just move on. I still use my tengu to this day, and probably still will after I get surge. I can occasionally make him work. Dl is a lot stronger then tengu even still. 

I'm not trying to offend anyone here. I'm just stating the hard truth.

Tho I will agree with you on the arc nerf, it was definitely unnecessary imo

14 март 2024, 21:5214.03.24
14 март 2024, 21:55(отредактировано)
twgov

Here's a question for you. 

What's the difference between a physical race car and a weapon in a digital video game? (hint: there are at least 21)

16 март 2024, 12:0416.03.24

WHY ARE PLAYERS THE ONES PAYING FOR IT?

17 март 2024, 17:1217.03.24

I found the perfect solution, I no longer spend anything, unacceptable game both from the point of view: NERF weapons, too frequent, both for the game system and for the exaggerated wickedness of the BOTs... so I decided that this game, he will never give me anything for what I pay,,,

18 март 2024, 14:5218.03.24
18 март 2024, 14:52(отредактировано)
FR- El lMATaDor

I found the perfect solution, I no longer spend anything, unacceptable game both from the point of view: NERF weapons, too frequent, both for the game system and for the exaggerated wickedness of the BOTs... so I decided that this game, he will never give me anything for what I pay,,,

Hello! The aim of the rebalance was to make the Weapons meet their Grades and Classes, as some of them were kinda out of these borders, which damaged the overall game balance. Nevertheless, they are not that dramatic - we'd recommend you to give it a try and maybe test some various strategies and tactics. We designed this Update in such a way that the Content remains efficient and relevant but requires an unusual approach to usage!

We don't rebalance the Content often as it's always developed considering the balance of the game. If any changes are coming, we inform the community in advance. Nonetheless, it's a common practice in developing online games. 

18 март 2024, 15:0218.03.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! The aim of the rebalance was to make the Weapons meet their Grades and Classes, as some of them were kinda out of these borders, which damaged the overall game balance. Nevertheless, they are not that dramatic - we'd recommend you to give it a try and maybe test some various strategies and tactics. We designed this Update in such a way that the Content remains efficient and relevant but requires an unusual approach to usage!

We don't rebalance the Content often as it's always developed considering the balance of the game. If any changes are coming, we inform the community in advance. Nonetheless, it's a common practice in developing online games. 

What if you just had free implant removal again?