Все Категории

Weapon Rebalance - Why are players the ones paying for it?

Weapon Rebalance - Why are players the ones paying for it?

Поиск
Комментарии
19 март 2024, 13:3019.03.24

Speaking of rebalancing,I noticed that the pod gun has nearly double the range of longarms : 300m! Tossing dozens of water balloons across the entire map is unfair. And silly.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
19 март 2024, 16:1119.03.24
DreamDragon

Speaking of rebalancing,I noticed that the pod gun has nearly double the range of longarms : 300m! Tossing dozens of water balloons across the entire map is unfair. And silly.

This Weapon has a unique game design that requires a special approach to use efficiently.  In this way, such a long-range doesn't guarantee success on the battle field

19 март 2024, 18:1719.03.24

So why are you blocking players that have asked for a refund on the money they have spent on the upgrades/weapons on the game? the upgrades/weapons that now are useless? 

I asked for a refund and now i am blocked to access my game for at least 6 months. 

Is it to scare others? is it a punishment for asking for a refund for objects that isn't delivering like they were supposed to be. 

19 март 2024, 22:5419.03.24

Well crystal, if your going to atleest nerf or downgrade arcs and disc's, all I ask is that you enhance scorpius damage. 7k damage for a legendary mechs is wild and crazy. Even a epic mech can do more damage then that and yet we had to pay for the legendary. Please consider us and upgrade scorpius damage atleest by 10k. Cmon, it's a Legendary mech. 

20 март 2024, 13:3920.03.24

All you guys saying is true,i can't believe i sink 2k in this game,and then they're started playing with us.

20 март 2024, 22:2320.03.24

Well Plarium, lots of proposals from your players for reasonable compensation.  Instead of trying to minimize your decision to downgrade the weapon effectiveness that was paid for dearly by players, we all know your time would be better spent offering affected players the compensation that is so obviously owed.

20 март 2024, 23:3020.03.24
21 март 2024, 14:34(отредактировано)
CrystalDrew

This Weapon has a unique game design that requires a special approach to use efficiently.  In this way, such a long-range doesn't guarantee success on the battle field

This is a message for the team. The whole community is saying at the very least give implant removal for free. Yet you stand by not only not compensating players for the changes made but making them pay for it as well. What a greedy f**king company. I'm sorry to swear but I have no other way to put it. Your excuse is the change wasn't that drastic. You defend it saying the weapon is still powerful in its intended use. But the fact of the matter is the changes were drastic. If it filled a lot of roles before it was adjusted and it fills a niche role after, that's a drastic change. Perhaps it fit someone's play style and now it doesn't and they need to re-configure to find a build that better matches it but they can't without paying for it. I can only imagine the real reason implant removal isn't given for free after this change is because it's another way to tighten the economy. But I know you have no excuses not to give free implant removal, unless the rework is coming soon. But from what you tell us, it's going to be some time. SO GIVE IMPLANT REMOVAL FOR FREE AT THE VERY LEAST GOD DAMN IT

Edited: explicit language is prohibited

21 март 2024, 01:2821.03.24

Just uninstall the game, one year leveling up arch torrent 12 and disk 12 espending money and buying the rigth  implants, literaly my hangar now is just garbage, and the bots have the rigth weapons with 6 stars  legendary pilota and implants are destroying me  

Again.. just unistall the game, is not worth it

21 март 2024, 15:1421.03.24
Rene

Just uninstall the game, one year leveling up arch torrent 12 and disk 12 espending money and buying the rigth  implants, literaly my hangar now is just garbage, and the bots have the rigth weapons with 6 stars  legendary pilota and implants are destroying me  

Hello! Sad to hear that you are leaving but you are always welcome back!

Hello! The aim of the rebalance was to make the Weapons meet their Grades and Classes, as some of them were kinda out of these borders, which damaged the overall game balance. Nevertheless, they are not that dramatic - we'd recommend you to give it a try and maybe test some various strategies and tactics. We designed this Update in such a way that the Content remains efficient and relevant but requires an unusual approach to usage!

21 март 2024, 19:4321.03.24
Rene

Can I use your account then?

22 март 2024, 04:0022.03.24

Doesn't make sense to spend on new weapons. Most players invest for the long run. We do research to get the most from your money. But when Plarium nerfs what you invested whether it be time or money, it's basically theft.  Giving people with acoins based on how much they level the nerfed purchases would go a long way to heal the growing discontent. Better give us the ability to sell back the now worthless weapons. 

22 март 2024, 16:2422.03.24
Jaxon

Doesn't make sense to spend on new weapons. Most players invest for the long run. We do research to get the most from your money. But when Plarium nerfs what you invested whether it be time or money, it's basically theft.  Giving people with acoins based on how much they level the nerfed purchases would go a long way to heal the growing discontent. Better give us the ability to sell back the now worthless weapons. 

Hello! We don't rebalance the Content often as it's always developed considering the balance of the game. If any changes are coming, we inform the community in advance and make them in a way to make the rebalanced Content remain relevant and effective. Nonetheless, it's a common practice in developing online games. 

22 март 2024, 16:4522.03.24

Crystal, your just repeating the same crap you say to everyone else. All you care about is the money you get from working with plarium, you never care about the people, infact you secretly, cunningly, and schemingly force people to pay for your stuff. You even downgrade the weapons we like so that we can buy the new items worth a lot of real life money. Then when we complain or give actual good suggestions, you throw it off with some automated reply system and you don't focus on what we are actually saying. You say stupid stuff like "we are now working on that stay tuned" crap. I really dislike actions from people like you and your plarium buddies. They are selfish, Unrealistic, they have too high of an expectation from normal people, they are schemers, they are irritating, and they are irresponsible.  And yes everyone knows your tricks and plots, we hate them so much to where we hate plarium. We just can't break from the game because we spent money that you schemefully forced us to give. Also even if we asked to get a reimbursement from the trash weapons we now have, you would go as far as "banning someones account for 6 months". This is unacceptable. I was even going to ask for the developers give me to restart me all the way over in mech arena, and yes you can keep the money I gave you, but give me back all of the credits I spent all of the acoins I spent, blue prints,  implants, every single thing. But restart me all the way over. However, I bet you would say something dumb like, "oh we cant do that, it will not be fair to other players" type crap, or you would ban me and secretly threaten me...because we all know....your are infact a human. So wake up crystaldrew. Look at the world your living in. You got what you want, people are still even playing mech arena, so just listen to us drew, listen.

22 март 2024, 20:2922.03.24

Witam.

Ta gra w tej chwili jest tylko po to by gracz wydawał pieniądze i ja też to rozumiem lecz Plarium powinno też że swojej strony dać coś od siebie! Nie dla zbicia kasy! Lecz zyskania nowych graczy.

Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

27 март 2024, 12:0027.03.24

Its been over a month now without compensation.  Just when will Plarium pay any respect to the players?

27 март 2024, 13:5027.03.24
Prince

Crystal, your just repeating the same crap you say to everyone else. All you care about is the money you get from working with plarium, you never care about the people, infact you secretly, cunningly, and schemingly force people to pay for your stuff. You even downgrade the weapons we like so that we can buy the new items worth a lot of real life money. Then when we complain or give actual good suggestions, you throw it off with some automated reply system and you don't focus on what we are actually saying. You say stupid stuff like "we are now working on that stay tuned" crap. I really dislike actions from people like you and your plarium buddies. They are selfish, Unrealistic, they have too high of an expectation from normal people, they are schemers, they are irritating, and they are irresponsible.  And yes everyone knows your tricks and plots, we hate them so much to where we hate plarium. We just can't break from the game because we spent money that you schemefully forced us to give. Also even if we asked to get a reimbursement from the trash weapons we now have, you would go as far as "banning someones account for 6 months". This is unacceptable. I was even going to ask for the developers give me to restart me all the way over in mech arena, and yes you can keep the money I gave you, but give me back all of the credits I spent all of the acoins I spent, blue prints,  implants, every single thing. But restart me all the way over. However, I bet you would say something dumb like, "oh we cant do that, it will not be fair to other players" type crap, or you would ban me and secretly threaten me...because we all know....your are infact a human. So wake up crystaldrew. Look at the world your living in. You got what you want, people are still even playing mech arena, so just listen to us drew, listen.

Answered this comment in another topic

27 март 2024, 13:5127.03.24
HpnotiQ

Witam.

Ta gra w tej chwili jest tylko po to by gracz wydawał pieniądze i ja też to rozumiem lecz Plarium powinno też że swojej strony dać coś od siebie! Nie dla zbicia kasy! Lecz zyskania nowych graczy.

Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

Cześć! Traktujemy wszystkich graczy tak samo. Płacenie jest wyborem, ale nie jest obowiązkowe. Z pewnością pozwala to na znacznie wcześniejsze zdobywanie nowości i szybsze postępy, ale nigdy nie gwarantuje wygranej. (via Google Translate)

27 март 2024, 13:5227.03.24
Stanley

Its been over a month now without compensation.  Just when will Plarium pay any respect to the players?

Hello! If you are referring to the compensation for rebalanced Weapons, it's not planned, as the affected Content remains effective and relevant.

27 март 2024, 16:3427.03.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! If you are referring to the compensation for rebalanced Weapons, it's not planned, as the affected Content remains effective and relevant.

Then you should make implant removal free

28 март 2024, 14:3528.03.24
DipArena

Then you should make implant removal free

We are working on the rework for this feature, so stay tuned!