Все Категории

Weapon Rebalance - Why are players the ones paying for it?

Weapon Rebalance - Why are players the ones paying for it?

Поиск
Комментарии
28 март 2024, 15:3328.03.24
28 март 2024, 15:43(отредактировано)
CrystalDrew

We are working on the rework for this feature, so stay tuned!

But it seems some time until then. Free implant removal discount now. And how come you didn't respond to this?

i

And how come you kept repeating excuses after ignoring it? And why are you deleting replies calling you out for it? Are you trying to erase evidence it happened? Why are you trying to avoid accountabilit?

28 март 2024, 17:2528.03.24
Lark

I hope they realise like em nerf it shows that nobody should invest in anything as they will eventually get nerfed. 

They want to make the new things more powerful , laziest way to do it is nerf everything else rather than innovate. 

I actually think discs were too powerful but taking 2 years to nerf them shows it was a cash grab for pod gun replacement and nothing more. 

good

28 март 2024, 21:3328.03.24

CrystalDrew ....the affected Content remains effective and relevant........rebalanced Content remain relevant and effective. Nonetheless, it's a common practice in developing online games.  

Repeating the same denials do not suddenly render them legitimate or even valid.  Your irrelevant excuses for not providing compensation are clear attempts to deny, deflect and discredit.  It is the equivalent of, "It's not that bad" or "Everyone else is doing it so it must be ok".  A reputable company, no longer providing what was so clearly paid for, would see it as an opportunity to make it right.  An opportunity to show how valued its customers are.  What value has been demonstrated so far Plarium?  Is this all that you believe your players are worth?

The facts remain unchanged.  Players are no longer getting the performance that was paid for.  There is no better example of compensation being owed, than this. 

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
29 март 2024, 15:5129.03.24
Stanley

CrystalDrew ....the affected Content remains effective and relevant........rebalanced Content remain relevant and effective. Nonetheless, it's a common practice in developing online games.  

Repeating the same denials do not suddenly render them legitimate or even valid.  Your irrelevant excuses for not providing compensation are clear attempts to deny, deflect and discredit.  It is the equivalent of, "It's not that bad" or "Everyone else is doing it so it must be ok".  A reputable company, no longer providing what was so clearly paid for, would see it as an opportunity to make it right.  An opportunity to show how valued its customers are.  What value has been demonstrated so far Plarium?  Is this all that you believe your players are worth?

The facts remain unchanged.  Players are no longer getting the performance that was paid for.  There is no better example of compensation being owed, than this. 

According to our calculations and analyses, the rebalanced Content wasn't changed to the point that affected users need compensation as it remains effective. Not only the statistics confirm it, but also my personal experience.

29 март 2024, 15:5229.03.24
DipArena

But it seems some time until then. Free implant removal discount now. And how come you didn't respond to this?

i

And how come you kept repeating excuses after ignoring it? And why are you deleting replies calling you out for it? Are you trying to erase evidence it happened? Why are you trying to avoid accountabilit?

It's not ignored but was passed on the the devs. All the feedback is heard 🙏

30 март 2024, 00:0230.03.24

CrystalDrew According to our calculations and analyses, the rebalanced Content wasn't changed to the point that affected users need compensation as it remains effective. Not only the statistics confirm it, but also my personal experience. 

You make such claims while providing no data.  I have already provided the facts with hard numbers.  My arc torrent range has been decreased from 63m to just 44m.  A reduction of almost 45%. To go along with that, damage falloff beyond 30m.  This results in a reduction of over 50% in weapon effectiveness as well as taking increased Mech damage at closer ranges.  THOSE ARE FACTS.

In what world does Plarium live when you can actually try to claim; the rebalance is minor.??? A 10% degrade would be minor.  A REBALANCE WOULDN'T BE REQUIRED IF ONLY A MINOR CHANGE WAS NECESSSARY!!!  You do realize your talking to players that actually use these weapons and know exactly how much, in meters, you have degraded these weapons???  Every time you attempt to downplay what you have done you are slapping your customers in the face.

3 апр. 2024, 15:2503.04.24
Stanley

CrystalDrew According to our calculations and analyses, the rebalanced Content wasn't changed to the point that affected users need compensation as it remains effective. Not only the statistics confirm it, but also my personal experience. 

You make such claims while providing no data.  I have already provided the facts with hard numbers.  My arc torrent range has been decreased from 63m to just 44m.  A reduction of almost 45%. To go along with that, damage falloff beyond 30m.  This results in a reduction of over 50% in weapon effectiveness as well as taking increased Mech damage at closer ranges.  THOSE ARE FACTS.

In what world does Plarium live when you can actually try to claim; the rebalance is minor.??? A 10% degrade would be minor.  A REBALANCE WOULDN'T BE REQUIRED IF ONLY A MINOR CHANGE WAS NECESSSARY!!!  You do realize your talking to players that actually use these weapons and know exactly how much, in meters, you have degraded these weapons???  Every time you attempt to downplay what you have done you are slapping your customers in the face.

Hello! As with any other game development team, we don't provide any numbers about the balance as it's confidential information that directly affects the core game mechanics and main features. Nonetheless, be sure that all the info I present is verified as it comes directly from the devs.

The rebalance is considered minor as the affected Weapons remain effective. As I've already mentioned on the forum, both Arc Torrents and Disc Launchers remain my main Weapons, and they are still lit. Perhaps a new approach to these Weapons may change your mind.

3 апр. 2024, 19:2403.04.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! As with any other game development team, we don't provide any numbers about the balance as it's confidential information that directly affects the core game mechanics and main features. Nonetheless, be sure that all the info I present is verified as it comes directly from the devs.

The rebalance is considered minor as the affected Weapons remain effective. As I've already mentioned on the forum, both Arc Torrents and Disc Launchers remain my main Weapons, and they are still lit. Perhaps a new approach to these Weapons may change your mind.

Okay but tell me, wouldn't you also like the ability to change around your builds? Why are arc torrents and disc launcher your main weapon still? Because you want to? Or because you have to pay exuberant amounts of a-coins to re-optimize?

Additionally I think you should make public any information you use to justify the choices devs make for the sake of transparency. If we don't know why it is you say stuff that frankly THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY IS IN DISAGREEMENT WITH that tells us you could be misrepresenting the truth and that we are in the right.

Also you say the rebalance is considered minor. That may be true for devs but it is not true for the community. Not a single player has agreed with the devs this rebalance is "minor". Your reasoning: "The affected content remains effective". Some would disagree it seems. But whether or not that's true doesn't matter. We all disagree that the changes were minor. We think they are in fact drastic. Disc launcher had 4 different changes that took it from a very versatile weapon to a very niche weapon. Arc torrents lost big on range and damage. I have told you this 3 times.

Lastly I like how you deleted the comment telling you not acknowledging disputes to your responses and repeating the same disputed responses is ignoring them. So not only are you lying about not ignoring comments but you're deleting disputes to that even. Or maybe it's because you decided to delete comments with swears after you got called out for deleting comments with the word stupid over those. And let me guess. You're going to delete this comment because it contains "misinformation". Though it's not much unlike the misinformation, or lies from officials you tell us. Except my posts don't contain misinformation.

4 апр. 2024, 08:5604.04.24

It's just absurd! I literally made my hangar for AT.

I've got maxed Implants on it right about when the nrrf came I maxed my range implant to see that they're trash! I usually got 3Kills at least now I don't even get one.

And that's a big lack of weapon dmg for my hangar because I don't use Shotguns or frags.

Actually why TF has it to be the Arc I could've purchased an Epic Mech for it or do my surge 3 star. But I thought it gives me an advantage now the sixes do little dmg I can't even kill an Ares. 

Ya'll happy now?

4 апр. 2024, 14:2004.04.24
Deepthroat

Okay but tell me, wouldn't you also like the ability to change around your builds? Why are arc torrents and disc launcher your main weapon still? Because you want to? Or because you have to pay exuberant amounts of a-coins to re-optimize?

Additionally I think you should make public any information you use to justify the choices devs make for the sake of transparency. If we don't know why it is you say stuff that frankly THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY IS IN DISAGREEMENT WITH that tells us you could be misrepresenting the truth and that we are in the right.

Also you say the rebalance is considered minor. That may be true for devs but it is not true for the community. Not a single player has agreed with the devs this rebalance is "minor". Your reasoning: "The affected content remains effective". Some would disagree it seems. But whether or not that's true doesn't matter. We all disagree that the changes were minor. We think they are in fact drastic. Disc launcher had 4 different changes that took it from a very versatile weapon to a very niche weapon. Arc torrents lost big on range and damage. I have told you this 3 times.

Lastly I like how you deleted the comment telling you not acknowledging disputes to your responses and repeating the same disputed responses is ignoring them. So not only are you lying about not ignoring comments but you're deleting disputes to that even. Or maybe it's because you decided to delete comments with swears after you got called out for deleting comments with the word stupid over those. And let me guess. You're going to delete this comment because it contains "misinformation". Though it's not much unlike the misinformation, or lies from officials you tell us. Except my posts don't contain misinformation.

You used a very good statement "that took it from a very versatile weapon to a very niche weapon." The idea is to make every Weapon niche so there wouldn't be any unbalanced Weapons. My performance didn't change after the rebalance, and I use ATs and DLs because I like them. I use ATs for short-range battles and DLs to attack my opponents through the obstacles. So, actually, I use them in the way they were designed to be used, and I can recommend you try the same.

I delete comments that break the rules. It was stated numerous times that we are okay with any discussions, criticism, speculations, or stuff until it contains tonnes of explicit language, hate speech, abusive behavior, offenses, flood, spam, etc.

4 апр. 2024, 14:2004.04.24
Alex

It's just absurd! I literally made my hangar for AT.

I've got maxed Implants on it right about when the nrrf came I maxed my range implant to see that they're trash! I usually got 3Kills at least now I don't even get one.

And that's a big lack of weapon dmg for my hangar because I don't use Shotguns or frags.

Actually why TF has it to be the Arc I could've purchased an Epic Mech for it or do my surge 3 star. But I thought it gives me an advantage now the sixes do little dmg I can't even kill an Ares. 

Ya'll happy now?

Try to use them in short-range battles as it's Close Quarters Weapon.

4 апр. 2024, 16:3604.04.24
CrystalDrew

You used a very good statement "that took it from a very versatile weapon to a very niche weapon." The idea is to make every Weapon niche so there wouldn't be any unbalanced Weapons. My performance didn't change after the rebalance, and I use ATs and DLs because I like them. I use ATs for short-range battles and DLs to attack my opponents through the obstacles. So, actually, I use them in the way they were designed to be used, and I can recommend you try the same.

I delete comments that break the rules. It was stated numerous times that we are okay with any discussions, criticism, speculations, or stuff until it contains tonnes of explicit language, hate speech, abusive behavior, offenses, flood, spam, etc.

It's good that the goal is to have each weapon be niche. But the fact remains I said that to make a point that the changes were in fact drastic. And while its performance in its intended use case is negligible, in every other use case it is a different story.

Thank you for answering my question on if you use disc launchers because you like to or you want to. I still have the question if you'd like to have the ability to freely change your implants and experiment right now. Because many players would.

5 апр. 2024, 13:3005.04.24
5 апр. 2024, 13:34(отредактировано)

CrystalDrew  The rebalance is considered minor....

After all that has been reported here, you're still trying to peddle this myth.  The facts prove otherwise and players clearly know better.

The very purpose of rebalancing is to make SIGNIFICANT changes or rebalancing wouldn't be happening.

5 апр. 2024, 14:5005.04.24
Deepthroat

It's good that the goal is to have each weapon be niche. But the fact remains I said that to make a point that the changes were in fact drastic. And while its performance in its intended use case is negligible, in every other use case it is a different story.

Thank you for answering my question on if you use disc launchers because you like to or you want to. I still have the question if you'd like to have the ability to freely change your implants and experiment right now. Because many players would.

Talking about the last point, I can elaborate more on the announcement of the Implant Removal feature rework, but be sure that it's not accidentally mentioned in these terms. More details will be revealed later.

5 апр. 2024, 14:5105.04.24
Stanley

CrystalDrew  The rebalance is considered minor....

After all that has been reported here, you're still trying to peddle this myth.  The facts prove otherwise and players clearly know better.

The very purpose of rebalancing is to make SIGNIFICANT changes or rebalancing wouldn't be happening.

I'm not talking about myths; I'm providing official info from my own experience to confirm it. I do not deny that you or other players may have issues with the affected Weapons after the rebalance, but it was stated multiple times that the key to having an advantage over them is to use the Weapons according to their Class.

5 апр. 2024, 17:0905.04.24
CrystalDrew

Talking about the last point, I can elaborate more on the announcement of the Implant Removal feature rework, but be sure that it's not accidentally mentioned in these terms. More details will be revealed later.

That's the thing. Players don't want to wait however long it is until the rework. We have been arguing this for over a month now. And I don't get it. I raised this issue with support. They didn't try to rationalize any of this. They just said "we understand you're disappointed" and left it at that. But here plarium has you arguing with players for over a month not a single one accepts the rationalization of this decision. When they run out of excuses you're ignoring players who dispute these excuses for two whole weeks while continuing to repeat your rationalizations. And all this time plarium could have just had you say "you're right, players shouldn't be paying for the rebalancing" and players would have been changing implants, and been satisfied. But no, they had you arguing for a month and ignoring for two weeks and it's honestly infuriating.

8 апр. 2024, 13:3908.04.24
8 апр. 2024, 13:39(отредактировано)
Deepthroat

That's the thing. Players don't want to wait however long it is until the rework. We have been arguing this for over a month now. And I don't get it. I raised this issue with support. They didn't try to rationalize any of this. They just said "we understand you're disappointed" and left it at that. But here plarium has you arguing with players for over a month not a single one accepts the rationalization of this decision. When they run out of excuses you're ignoring players who dispute these excuses for two whole weeks while continuing to repeat your rationalizations. And all this time plarium could have just had you say "you're right, players shouldn't be paying for the rebalancing" and players would have been changing implants, and been satisfied. But no, they had you arguing for a month and ignoring for two weeks and it's honestly infuriating.

Your desperation is understandable, but the feature in the actual state can't perform in the way that we want it to. That's why reworking the feature is a solution to the issue.

8 апр. 2024, 18:4208.04.24
CrystalDrew

Your desperation is understandable, but the feature in the actual state can't perform in the way that we want it to. That's why reworking the feature is a solution to the issue.

Well that, whatever it means, is the closest we've got to any explanation this whole time. But that was the reason you gave you couldn't do a discount up until you did when you implemented the grade update.

9 апр. 2024, 05:3609.04.24

Question, Since your talking rebalance. What about match making. If your a 20k matched against a 40-50k hangers, there's not much of a fighting chance. Basically your a meat shield for the enjoyment of 40-50k hangers. Don't you think 40-50k 's , should be battling 40-50ks. I've falling victim to this scenario so many times. I get hammered by a clan,That's way over powered. It's like shooting fish in a barrel & it sux to be that fish. Any talk of improving that.

10 апр. 2024, 12:5310.04.24
Decoy Roy

Question, Since your talking rebalance. What about match making. If your a 20k matched against a 40-50k hangers, there's not much of a fighting chance. Basically your a meat shield for the enjoyment of 40-50k hangers. Don't you think 40-50k 's , should be battling 40-50ks. I've falling victim to this scenario so many times. I get hammered by a clan,That's way over powered. It's like shooting fish in a barrel & it sux to be that fish. Any talk of improving that.

Hi there! We're continuously enhancing our matchmaking system. While it may occasionally have hiccups due to our adaptable balance and attempts by some to exploit it, rest assured we're actively devising solutions to prevent such occurrences