What happened to the decency in game?

What happened to the decency in game?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jan 3, 2022, 19:1201/03/22
07/15/16

Since I unequivocally believe in the social intelligence of the Sparta players, I have no doubt that you will not escape fair retaliation in the form of complete isolation, permanent pressure from real warriors, and a corresponding degree of contempt for your behavior. LOL

The warrior is defined by his actions, less so by his verbal PR stories, promises and reassurances.

So I wish you a lot of fun and those who follow me and you define them as "fools" will show you in practice what they think about your words. ....

For the necessary balance, I add: "The great and irreplaceable Mr. Killer is obviously the victim of a very weak and infinitely stupid and incompetent Queen of Immortals, who in her naivety simply decided not to retreat further from the fabrications and half-truths of this brave, intergalactic super PR warrior. . " LOL

You know me well, even obviously better than I know myself, as you have shown in previous statements. HAHAHA

So it certainly doesn't surprise you that I will fight hard, tenaciously and ruthlessly, as always, to persecute all those who harm the Immortals team.
For example, by spreading half-truths, myths and other nonsense. ...

It is a sacred duty and right of every hegemon who loves the team and the people who make it up. ...

I love and honor Immortals without limits ... not because I say it, but I really do, day after day ... that's why I never give up on you and others like you ... not even an inch. It applies on the battlefield as well as on the forum. HUAAA 

Jan 3, 2022, 19:2801/03/22
07/15/16

You fight and throw dirt on people you know well, but you obviously forgot that they know you too. ... They know you very well ... LOL

So I'll see you on the battlefield ... How my honor commands me. HUA

Valkyrie
Proud Queen Of Immortals 

Jan 4, 2022, 02:0501/04/22
09/12/14

HuaaaAA!!!!!