What happened to the decency in game?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 27, 2021, 19:3012/27/21
08/15/14

Killer,

You talk as if you have been wronged. The reality is simply we did not do as you want. You are in the wrong.

You talk of bringing your friends to Immortals, yet where are they now? Do they stand by your side?  Perhaps this is just another figment of your fevered imagination, with you at the centre being persecuted by all and sundry?

I repeat, I have never left this coalition. Ever.  I remember the event you speak of but your recollection is wrong. 

Please, get a grip, take some responsibility and deal with this properly.

Dec 27, 2021, 19:3512/27/21
09/12/14
VALKYRIE (CZE)

Being "Immortal" is an honor ... you are no longer worthy. Nothing more, nothing less. LOL Finally, accept it and stop twisting the past here.
You will not succeed because it is not possible. LOL 

being apart of a cheating team is NO HONOR WOMAN !!!  get real ! 

you didnt see why some left the team ? is was because your poor judgement...and sparta will see the fall of your team very soon...i assure you. 

its an honor to fight with loyal subjects...obviously you arent any of that...nor most there.....you think they follow you ?  lmao they dont....you are fooling yourself...anyways have a good day..

ps..since you quit on the immortals a while back your honor and loyalty went down the toilet lol.

Dec 27, 2021, 19:3812/27/21
07/15/16

Otherwise, of course you're right, I'm a terribly bad hegemon, I'm absolutely stupid and incompetent, I never fight, I spend whole days planning on manipulating and controlling others, on Skype, here, absolutely everywhere .... for sure, I have to agree. .... Hahaha

I've been so bad for the last year that I'm seriously thinking about kicking myself out. HAHAHA

LOL

Dec 27, 2021, 19:4012/27/21
09/12/14
barbarossa

Killer,

You talk as if you have been wronged. The reality is simply we did not do as you want. You are in the wrong.

You talk of bringing your friends to Immortals, yet where are they now? Do they stand by your side?  Perhaps this is just another figment of your fevered imagination, with you at the centre being persecuted by all and sundry?

I repeat, I have never left this coalition. Ever.  I remember the event you speak of but your recollection is wrong. 

Please, get a grip, take some responsibility and deal with this properly.

as i said....you once left the coalition !!!!!!and thats that !

secondly you dont know who is who and where my friends are as to what grounds they stand on...but for me they are their to collect rewards...and frankly i can still toss almost all of  immortals out of that team besides poles so watch your mouth ! 

thirdly..given as you do remember when iam talking about..confirm when valkyrie took out her alts and left the team please ????  & thank you..

i had tried to deal with it properly remember ? and what was your responce to me in my mail ? remember? maybe i should post it here to show all how rude you and some there also...but hey you guys good at covering up your flaws...blame the lil guy ! 

anyways i have better things to do...if you and valkyrie aint chickens !! accept my challenge and lets get this thing over with....if i win you and the cheats leave me alone...and i will do so...if not i have all the time in the world !! huaaa!

Dec 27, 2021, 19:4212/27/21
07/15/16

Like I said, insult me ​​to your liking, but don't take Immortals in your mouth. Never. 

Dec 27, 2021, 19:4412/27/21
09/12/14
VALKYRIE (CZE)

Otherwise, of course you're right, I'm a terribly bad hegemon, I'm absolutely stupid and incompetent, I never fight, I spend whole days planning on manipulating and controlling others, on Skype, here, absolutely everywhere .... for sure, I have to agree. .... Hahaha

I've been so bad for the last year that I'm seriously thinking about kicking myself out. HAHAHA

LOL

your sarcasms arent that bad lol....but you know iam your favourite ;)

i knwo you miss your little pumpkin lol...i know you want me back...but i have others plans now my lady...i do wish you the best gaming experience ever though..and i truely have let these things pass hence i changing these city names....i wont waste your time and mines anymore...but you aggrevate me further and iam afraid i will have to continue to do the same..however the ball is in your favour and court now...what you chooses is all good with me my lady...

rgds. kill.

Dec 27, 2021, 19:4612/27/21
09/12/14
VALKYRIE (CZE)

Like I said, insult me ​​to your liking, but don't take Immortals in your mouth. Never. 

i helped build that team..too...its sad you take all the credit there from other good warriors thats in that team too....i guess thats why so much is leaving and continuing to leave you daily...

anyways iam low gravy and at the bottom of the food chain and ladder..so anywhere to move is up..know that. 

Dec 27, 2021, 19:5212/27/21
02/23/15

haha better than a soap opera, feel lucky that plarium didn't make serious decisions, second loser on this situation. 

Dec 27, 2021, 19:5412/27/21
09/12/14
neuro

haha better than a soap opera, feel lucky that plarium didn't make serious decisions, second loser on this situation. 

as i said your manupilation isnt good and is a waste of time...you cannot twist others arms...you have issues with me see me on the battle field...and STOP TALK !

Dec 27, 2021, 19:5612/27/21
08/15/14

Watch my mouth?  For what?   For talking to you calmly and with concern?  For stating only the facts and not getting into name-calling and insult?   

Seriously, what on earth is wrong with you?  Do you actually talk to people like this in real life or did that happen and now you have nobody?  I cannot believe you honestly come out with all these threats and insults and think it will get you what you want.   Pathetic.

Again, I have never left Immortals. Some did, as you have stated. I didn't. Never have but no point in disputing this point with someone who doesn't like the truth when it doesn't suit them. 

I blocked you in-game. I tried for a long time to help you but you simply wanted to rave at everyone. I had pity for you but became tired of my time being wasted on someone who didn't want help, only help to destroy.

Dec 27, 2021, 19:5712/27/21
09/12/14
VALKYRIE (CZE)

as i said, my insults have ended..i ve proven my point...whatever you want or decide to do from henceforth is ok with me my lady.

Dec 27, 2021, 20:0112/27/21
09/12/14
barbarossa

Watch my mouth?  For what?   For talking to you calmly and with concern?  For stating only the facts and not getting into name-calling and insult?   

Seriously, what on earth is wrong with you?  Do you actually talk to people like this in real life or did that happen and now you have nobody?  I cannot believe you honestly come out with all these threats and insults and think it will get you what you want.   Pathetic.

Again, I have never left Immortals. Some did, as you have stated. I didn't. Never have but no point in disputing this point with someone who doesn't like the truth when it doesn't suit them. 

I blocked you in-game. I tried for a long time to help you but you simply wanted to rave at everyone. I had pity for you but became tired of my time being wasted on someone who didn't want help, only help to destroy.

bro...why lie about leaving the coaltiion now omg ? ! 

anyways it doesnt matter to me anymore. iam saying to watch what you say to me for ive never insulted you....what is your city name now ? you and marduk and tokyo and a few have bad things about me...did you see me make notice to plarium ? noooo ! am a big boy. i can deal with it, it doesnt affect me..i have blocked you aswell,,,i had done everything you and valkyrie had asked, change coal name etc..but nothing was done with the attacks at me...so what else you wanted me to do...hence i did what i did...and donot regret it...now..as i said the ball is in your court and i have ONCE MORE done what you and valkyrie had asked...so what now ? 

Dec 27, 2021, 20:0412/27/21
09/12/14

all you are interested in plarium banning others...why they didnt banned you when you defame that guy that you were fighting calling him names etc the other day when i was polemarch in your coalition huh ??? but now you are here taunting empty taunts lol..anyways you are not my concern..as i said the battle field is there for us to sort any issues we are having..

i will now refrain from responding to you..on ignored !

Dec 27, 2021, 20:0812/27/21
09/12/14
barbarossa

why dont you change that marduk ?

Sparta: War of Empires (gyazo.com) 

Dec 27, 2021, 20:1012/27/21
08/15/14

I have never left!!   I had a break from the game whilst I was in hospital but my account has always remained here. It's irrelevant to anything, so why should I need to lie about it?  It has no bearing on your behaviour, which is why this whole situation has arisen.  Perhaps you need to paint everyone else as less to make yourself feel greater.

You have no friends here and judging by how you conduct yourself, I doubt you have any friends anywhere.  I have no anger at you. I was appalled by your actions. I find you abhorrent and I pity you for being unable to take good advice.  No more than this.

Dec 27, 2021, 20:1612/27/21
09/12/14
barbarossa

I have never left!!   I had a break from the game whilst I was in hospital but my account has always remained here. It's irrelevant to anything, so why should I need to lie about it?  It has no bearing on your behaviour, which is why this whole situation has arisen.  Perhaps you need to paint everyone else as less to make yourself feel greater.

You have no friends here and judging by how you conduct yourself, I doubt you have any friends anywhere.  I have no anger at you. I was appalled by your actions. I find you abhorrent and I pity you for being unable to take good advice.  No more than this.

i feel the same about you too bro...i never came after you nor insulted you. you had left the game indeed and had NEVER returned..the real barbarossa had stop playing also marduk...you are another total different archon..i know for sure.

you and some of your poles are good at maupilation...i cannot keep up with your bombardment here so i will retire from making comments here and anywhere else...this issue is tirding and have no merit...you and yours there are no better nor different from me. just that i see my loyalty beyond you and your leadership...you dont play with your team but your cze...i care not for any of that anymore...i left the team lets leave it like that.....AS I SAID..THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT...HOWEVER YOUR HEDGEMON WANTS TO TREAT THIS MATTER IS UP TO HER.

for me this matter is closed.

RESPECT AND HONOR ! 

Killer..Immortals 4ever ! lol

Dec 27, 2021, 20:1812/27/21
09/12/14

nah am fully boosted huaaAA !

Dec 27, 2021, 20:5612/27/21
07/15/16

Immortals warriors are completely free to decide, as you well know. Still, I will ask them to forget about you and not continue in legitimate revenge for your inexcusable behavior. Insight and compassion are more present in them than in me. I still have a lot to learn. HUAAAA 

Dec 27, 2021, 21:4612/27/21
07/15/16

Killer, Forget I exist ... I'm not good at fighting on the "chat platform" ... I'll go back to where my responsibility is, where my home is, where my loved ones are. Where I feel loved and safe. To the Immortals ... and back to the battlefield, where Sparta can evaluate my courage and abilities every day.
I'm proud "Immortal" 4ever!
And until the Immortals decide otherwise, their proud Queen.  HUAAAA

... You will find the answers to other questions at the tip of my sword. Where no one listens, more shouting will not help.  LOL