What happened to the decency in game?

What happened to the decency in game?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 27, 2021, 22:1012/27/21
07/15/16

If any girl is hurt, threatened, insulted in this game ... you know where to find me. ... The Warriors of Immortals and I will always help you. It's a matter of honor for my brothers. 4ever! HUAAAA 

Dec 28, 2021, 00:0512/28/21
09/12/14

muahh! thank you and i will my lady LOL.

Dec 30, 2021, 12:0612/30/21
02/14/18

Hello Spartans

Unfortunately, we had to delete comments here because the vocabulary was clearly breaking the Forum rules.

You can check them here

I understand that we are playing a War game and we do get angry with certain behaviours in-game, but Forum is meant to be a place to help each other, not to make a witch hunt.

If you have a problem with city/coalition names, please contact support. If you have an insulting message in-game, you can report it to Support and also, blacklist the player.

Thank you and have the best new year ever!

AlinaCommunity Manager
Dec 30, 2021, 12:0812/30/21
05/21/19

Archons, some of your posts violated our Forum Rules & Guidelines (1.2), so these messages were deleted. Please make sure to follow the forum rules in future. This time it's just a warning to all of you. More serious measures might be taken in future. Thank you for your understanding! 

Dec 30, 2021, 17:3712/30/21
09/12/14

Gracias el'moderateur ! 

HAIL THE HELPNG HANDS COALITION FOREVER !!!!!   HUAAA!

Dec 30, 2021, 17:4212/30/21
07/15/16

Greetings and thank you for deleting my friends' posts. LOL The names of the cities that offend me have been shining in Sparta for almost a week. Absolutely unnoticed. ... But Mr. Killer can spread his lies, assumptions and insults here without major problems. Excellent and great.
Good then. ...
Then I'll try differently. LOL

Mr. Killer is a great and honest man. He never lies, he never manipulates, he never invents. Everyone conspired against this great man. I run the plot personally. I use 200 or 300 acc´s for that. Of course, I also control several hundred other accounts on Skype and other platforms.
They all have one goal. To harm the best and flawless of all of Sparta. General of Light, Duke of Truth, and Arch of the Angel of Honesty. .... wait .... Mr. Killera. LOL

That I have been trying to build the Immortals coalition for almost two years now, for one purpose, of course - by destroying Mr Killer. LOL

I'm a very bad and stupid woman who doesn't like men. I don't like people and I absolutely hate real time strategies.
I only play Sparta so I can hurt that great man. Mr. Killer. LOL

I am ashamed of my achievements so far, I am ashamed of my miserable fighting, I am ashamed of my utterly appalling command.
I am very ashamed of every decision I have made in the last 5 years. I'm ashamed of most of my friends. But of course, everyone helps me slander the good Mr. Killer.
Even those I don't control yet destroy this great man at my command. ... LOL

I am very ashamed of my coalition, they are demons and devils. They all do nothing all day but hurt the best of us. ... Mr. Killer.  LOL

In conclusion, I would like to begin by thanking Mr Killer and apologizing with all my heart. You are great and intergalactically divine. A real Spartan and a man. LOL
I also thank the plarium very much for so conscientiously defending this exceptional man and warrior, without whom our lives would cease to make sense. The sun would go out and the earth would stop spinning. LOL

Thanks to you. You are really great.
Please continue this great work.

Valkyrie (CZE)
An evil woman who hurts good Mr. Killer 

Is it that cool? Everyone satisfied? ... Balanced I think. LOL

Please send 5000 gold coins  for the "contribution of the month" to the good Mr. Killer. He is truly unique. LOL Everyone is constantly hurting and humiliating him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I will never give up and I will continue to proudly defend the truth and true values. I am the proud Queen of the funniest and best team in the game. Thank you guys. .... 

Immortals 4 ever! HUAAA

Dec 30, 2021, 17:4812/30/21
07/15/16

I love you, Killer. ... But you're too good for our team. ... Please play somewhere else. Every team will certainly welcome you with open arms. LOL 

Dec 30, 2021, 17:5012/30/21
07/15/16

And please, please stop hurting and slandering this great man. LOL 

Dec 30, 2021, 17:5112/30/21
07/15/16

This is an order. ... My last. HAHAHA 

Dec 30, 2021, 18:1812/30/21
08/15/14

Plarium...😂😂😂😂😂  Really, you are too funny.

Remove posts because they are in contravention of Forum rules. Threaten more serious measures. Take days to even comment on this thread when the situation has already been reported to Plarium. Fine, as you wish. You have your ways. It doesn't mean your ways are correct.

The actions of this individual are illegal in many, if not all of the countries in which you operate. As the platform allowing him to spew his bile, you are facilitating this. You choose to sit on your hands and do absolutely nothing about this and so you are complicit. 

You own our accounts and so can behave as you want when it comes to the in-game mechanics. This does not apply when it relates to use of your platforms to abuse others on racial, religious, sexual or other grounds. Then you have a duty of care to the people who use your platforms, outside of your choice in the matter. It is a legal requirement and a moral one.

I know it's a difficult situation for you, weighing up morality against the loss of $10 a month income from the offending individual but do you really want to travel any further down this path and see where it leads? To be known as a platform that allows this kind of abuse in order to make a few dollars? 

Or as one that is intolerant of intolerance?

Dec 30, 2021, 18:4812/30/21
08/15/14

Oh, and Alina, Vanesamei et al,

Before you respond, please take a moment and explain why you removed posts that you deemed broke forum rules and yet the original post - with the vile slurs it contains - is not amended in any way?  In no regard am I critical of the OP, by the way.

Dec 30, 2021, 19:2712/30/21
07/15/16

I think just my simple thank you, ladies. It will certainly be enough.

I'm not even a little upset and disgusted. Not really. I like to look at the vulgar image of the great man Killer and read nonsense about myself on public forums. LOL

Excellent work. Keep it up. LOL 

I will ask all my friends again to be "mostly correct and polite". ... That is the essence of this forum. LOL You can't hide the truth behind nice words anyway. Players are not stupid, they can read "between the lines" ...
Glory to Killer and his stories. LOL I was really unsure for a moment if I didn't sleep. ...

Unfortunately, no. 

Dec 30, 2021, 19:4212/30/21
07/15/16
Eddie Grant

Gracias el'moderateur ! 

HAIL THE HELPNG HANDS COALITION FOREVER !!!!!   HUAAA!

Congratulations. You won. You really are the embodiment of honor. You have my deepest respect. LOL

Your insults to my person shine brightly at the beginning of this discussion. And if someone calls you what you deserve. ... It is deleted. Because the rules of correctness. LOL

You did it, congratulations. I still have a lot to learn. LOL

Dec 30, 2021, 19:5512/30/21
07/15/16

After everything this gentleman did in the game. In the end, he thanks the moderators for deleting the truth about him. All that is missing is the applause and thank-you statuses of all true Spartans, or fireworks and colored comfets. LOL

Excellent. And unbelievable. LOL

Thank you and goodbye. 

Dec 31, 2021, 18:0912/31/21
09/12/14

HI EVERYONE...happy new yesrs to you all and your families and friends.

i was told to conduct myself in a more appropriate manner pertaining to the best strategy game ever...Hail plarium and their team of extraordinary men and women that conducts the improvement of this awesome game....

i love the sarcasm valkyrie...however, i have told you many times that i regret what ive done hence my city names of which i had removed or taken down, due to you or johnnys actions by letting in back an enemy of mine in your team..i left and that was that...i even taken down my coal logo and name ( Immortals) as you had asked also...but yet still you continue to degrade and attack me in whatever way you can..

ps...i love you too miss Valkyrie LOL

Happy new years all. 

kILLER.

HM.Helping Hands coalition.

Dec 31, 2021, 19:5212/31/21
08/15/14

You don't get it, do you Killer?  In that regard, both you and Plarium are on the same page.

It doesn't really matter if you regret it, or not. I would point out that this isn't the first time you have displayed these names, or sent such vile remarks in coa chat, in-game messages, Skype. I have no doubt if things do not go as you want, you will do the same again.  Irrelevant really.

The fact is, you did what you did and there is going to be a reckoning for that. There has to be. Regret does not wipe the slate clean. Plenty of people who are prosecuted regret what they did, it makes little difference. 

Plarium aready know their position with regards to this. They have in-game mechanics designed to prevent the use of certain words that can be used to abuse others. You have circumvented this. In knowing this, Plarium has done next to nothing. You can still do it, for they enable you to.  This is inherently wrong.

If you, or Plarium think that an apology or a slap on the wrist is salve enough, you are both mistaken.

Dec 31, 2021, 22:2512/31/21
09/12/14
barbarossa

You don't get it, do you Killer?  In that regard, both you and Plarium are on the same page.

It doesn't really matter if you regret it, or not. I would point out that this isn't the first time you have displayed these names, or sent such vile remarks in coa chat, in-game messages, Skype. I have no doubt if things do not go as you want, you will do the same again.  Irrelevant really.

The fact is, you did what you did and there is going to be a reckoning for that. There has to be. Regret does not wipe the slate clean. Plenty of people who are prosecuted regret what they did, it makes little difference. 

Plarium aready know their position with regards to this. They have in-game mechanics designed to prevent the use of certain words that can be used to abuse others. You have circumvented this. In knowing this, Plarium has done next to nothing. You can still do it, for they enable you to.  This is inherently wrong.

If you, or Plarium think that an apology or a slap on the wrist is salve enough, you are both mistaken.

bro, your story is too long mate.

i have NO regrets leaving your team, and i welcome all attacks at me with open arms..yes you are free to retaliate on me for my actions of which you have been doin.

my story is very short and to the point, iam not a fan of the long talks as you and some are.

its clear that you and some have and is trying your best so that plarium booth innocent players from the game...why dont they ban or booth you and some there for cheating ????

anyways, my time here is short..and i will spend the rest of this trialing year 2021 with my family and friends...hope you and the immortals coalition do too...huaaaA!

Jan 1, 2022, 13:0201/01/22
07/15/16

Happy New Year to all in Sparta. HUAAA
I will be very brief this time.

I am not willing to accept an apology from someone who is not serious. It's really funny. ... I made it clear that I was done with the wonderful Mr. Killer and his nonsense and fabrications.

Warriors of Immortals have complete freedom in their decisions. That is the essence of our game. So when they have decided in large numbers that they will completely "break" the Helping Hands, I respect and welcome their free choice. HUAAA

People like the most brilliant and totally irreplaceable Mr. Killer don't deserve my attention anymore.

His behavior was and still is unforgivable and intolerable.

I recommend Mr. Amazing to look in the dictionary and find expressions such as: "humility, regret, insight, social intelligence ... and so on."

It is impossible to overcome human stupidity and limitations, but it is everyone's duty to try. LOL
I won't go back to that anymore. You'll only find me on the battlefield.
And I urge everyone in Sparta: "Leave you alone and don't hurt that great and wonderful warrior, defender of the truth, infinitely amazing gentleman, Mr. Killer." LOL 

Jan 1, 2022, 13:4901/01/22
07/15/16

It's as absurd as, "When someone sets fire to his house, which almost burns down, he puts the fire himself out on the recommendation and pressure of others, and then this fool demands forgiveness, recognition, and respect." LOL

You get exactly what you deserve. LOL If I'm not mistaken. LOL

In the dictionary you will find as: "contempt, punishment, exclusion of a community of decent people, isolation ... and the like." LOL

Anyway, please don't hurt great Mr. Killer anymore, he's the victim of the conspiracy of that terrible and devilishly stupid and incompetent woman ... Valkyrie, the queen of a flock of sheep and everything evil in Sparta. LOL 

Jan 3, 2022, 15:2801/03/22
09/12/14
VALKYRIE (CZE)

It's as absurd as, "When someone sets fire to his house, which almost burns down, he puts the fire himself out on the recommendation and pressure of others, and then this fool demands forgiveness, recognition, and respect." LOL

You get exactly what you deserve. LOL If I'm not mistaken. LOL

In the dictionary you will find as: "contempt, punishment, exclusion of a community of decent people, isolation ... and the like." LOL

Anyway, please don't hurt great Mr. Killer anymore, he's the victim of the conspiracy of that terrible and devilishly stupid and incompetent woman ... Valkyrie, the queen of a flock of sheep and everything evil in Sparta. LOL 

you said it not me ;)

theres no fool but the fools that follow you my lady.

and yes my chat here is limited.

cheers.

Killer.