What happened to the decency in game?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 27, 2021, 14:4712/27/21
09/12/14
John Zed

Nope. I don't know any back history. I clearly said in the post that i found the names indecent. And no matter how ugly the fight turns, the names are still indecent.

(I am not regular in forum. If you want to say me anything, you can just send an in game message. As you are aware of my Termite roots, you surely know where to find me ๐Ÿ˜)

i do know indeed. and i have no concern with you :)......i have told the leader for the immortals coalition that i will remove my names that i have up describing her accurate tributes....and the matter is solved....BUT !  if she continues to attack my cities i WILL rename my cities with ever more bad names....so its clear now. she continue to attack me and i continue to defame her. 

thank you for your understand...today all names will be removed.  HUAAA!

Dec 27, 2021, 14:4912/27/21
02/23/15
Eddie Grant

the immortals cheat's !  

anyone should be banned is them and you...you re trying to promote what will not happen.

you donot spend more than i do ;)

Well send Plarium evidence of their cheating, otherwise you are just gossiping, and I hope your ban arrives, you know today is not like 10 years ago, the bad reputation of a gaming platform "destroys" it, and the network does not forget 

Dec 27, 2021, 14:5112/27/21
09/12/14
neuro

Well send Plarium evidence of their cheating, otherwise you are just gossiping, and I hope your ban arrives, you know today is not like 10 years ago, the bad reputation of a gaming platform "destroys" it, and the network does not forget 

and i do have my proof...; )

and yeah i know about the changes and difference in the game from then to now...

frankly this platform dont have any bad reputation...and you are trying to make one for them.

this issue is resolved, go back to your little insignificant corner in the immortals coalition my friend. and leave me be. thank you.

Dec 27, 2021, 14:5812/27/21
Dec 27, 2021, 15:01(edited)
02/23/15
Eddie Grant

and i do have my proof...; )

and yeah i know about the changes and difference in the game from then to now...

frankly this platform dont have any bad reputation...and you are trying to make one for them.

this issue is resolved, go back to your little insignificant corner in the immortals coalition my friend. and leave me be. thank you.

Here the only one who should turn around in a corner is you, and maybe you think you have solved it by eliminating the various insults, no, I'll have a laugh when surely everything goes on twitch already I imagine the great publicity for the plarium, "game house not takes action for sexist insults in a game. "

Dec 27, 2021, 15:0312/27/21
09/12/14
neuro

Here the only one who should turn around in a corner is you, and maybe you think you have solved it by eliminating the various insults, no, I'll have a laugh when surely everything goes on twitch already I imagine the great publicity for the plarium, "game house not takes action for sexist insults in a game. "

hahahaha blah blah blahhh 

as i said..return to your insignificant spot in that team.๐Ÿ˜œ

Dec 27, 2021, 15:0712/27/21
02/23/15
Eddie Grant

hahahaha blah blah blahhh 

as i said..return to your insignificant spot in that team.๐Ÿ˜œ

AHAH we will see for now I laugh, imagining only the blows you took in game  AHAHAH

Dec 27, 2021, 15:1312/27/21
09/12/14
neuro

AHAH we will see for now I laugh, imagining only the blows you took in game  AHAHAH

blows ????  bro, all my acropolis is maxed..this means that allll my new builds are automatically sent to acropolis....now when you attack me and kill my traps with loosing your units and nothing being killed at my city, are you saying thats blows ? lol omg you are hilarious.

and btw its me alone  VS all of your coalition huaaa! and iam winning ;)

Dec 27, 2021, 15:2112/27/21
02/23/15
Eddie Grant

blows ????  bro, all my acropolis is maxed..this means that allll my new builds are automatically sent to acropolis....now when you attack me and kill my traps with loosing your units and nothing being killed at my city, are you saying thats blows ? lol omg you are hilarious.

and btw its me alone  VS all of your coalition huaaa! and iam winning ;)

AHAH yet you are an old player, haha โ€‹โ€‹I have seen screenshots of your stupid attacks of your broken walls, of your massacred fakes, of your attempts to get into other muffled coas, come on open your wallet so plarium is happy. 

this in Italian (use google for translate)

Mi hai reso un felice natale con i tuoi ridicoli screzzi, dai che per capodanno voglio ridere di piรน

Dec 27, 2021, 15:3012/27/21
08/15/14

Killer/Neo

You talk about Immortals being cheats, alts, rubbish in general and yet you are so bitter at being ejected.  

You talk of God and yet you hurl abuse and slander at everyone who tries to reason with you.

I have never left Immortals. I have been here since the day of inception. Perhaps having so many alts yourself, you see everyone in the same light.

You contacted me when you were removed and I tried to help you but you need more help than I can give. You are clearly unhinged and the names you have chosen to give your cities only scratches the surface of your recent behaviour. And yet you continue here? Can you not see that your actions are abhorrent?

Forgetting Sparta, I say this to you as one human being to another. Please, get help. For yourself.

Dec 27, 2021, 16:3812/27/21
Dec 27, 2021, 21:26(edited)
11/29/15
Eddie Grant

first off Rob....! you are an Athiest and i donot follow you nor care about your opinions.....someone donot believe in God i donot want any issue with...no relationship....you are a blaspheme against God...and you pose as though you are good..but frankly you and GD ran a corrupt bunch of coalition with no real intention and or goals...so please mleave me be...thank you.

I would gladly leave you be. I don't want to be associated with somebody who only knows how to abuse others. You insult and denigrate because you are too obtuse to actually realise that others would rather speak nicely about others. Abuse and swearing only proves how small minded people can be. I have more qualifications than you will ever gain. I have no axe to grind with anybody apart from those who can do nothing but disparage others thinking that is clever. I have told you before to start being polite, there is no need for abuse ever.

Dec 27, 2021, 18:1112/27/21
07/15/16

... So this is really unbelievable and I must admit that I expected a lot, but that the plarium will create a PR platform for this obviously mentally unbalanced individual, that's really too much for me. LOL
His constant lies, sick ideas, manipulations, are at the level of fairy tales for young children.
The essence has been somewhat forgotten here.
Behavior and the way he presents himself in the game is far beyond acceptable behavior in the civilized world.
So what to say in conclusion. Quote from my favorite great man in Czech history, Jan Werich: "Humor is a fight against human stupidity. We can never win in this fight, but we must never stop in it."
... LOL

So I will continue to look at insults, sexist swearing, threats of humiliation out with humor. ... Obviously I have nothing else to do. ... unfortunately. ... I will continue to fight. On the battlefield, with great joy and without mercy, I will crush this type of misogynist anytime and anywhere and apologize to all "these very primitive and limited ego manipulators" like Mr. Killer.

But you can't fight the vulgar names of cities. ... LOL

You should be ashamed, Killer.
You closed the door between the real Sparta warriors forever, just by your behavior. ... Please seek help. I recommend a mental health clinic or straight psychiatry. LOL 

You obviously lack attention.
But I won't give you that anymore. LOL 

Dec 27, 2021, 18:3012/27/21
07/15/16

As a hegemon and a proud Queen (because I'm a girl) of Immortals, I still feel obligated to vigorously oppose the nonsense that Mr. Killer presents here.

Immortals are a 100% independent absolutely freedom loving coalition.
The essence and our basic and unchanging pillars since the foundation are freedom, mutual respect, friendship, courage, cooperation and fun.

We have absolutely zero tolerance for racism, sexism, rude behavior and other similar nonsense.

If anyone doubts this, contact any of our warriors and just ask. LOL

It is a great honor, joy and duty for me to tirelessly defend these values โ€‹โ€‹from the position of a hegemon.
It's not an easy task, but I do what I can. LOL

Immortals 4ever! HUAAAA 

Dec 27, 2021, 18:5212/27/21
07/15/16

With all due respect to the debaters, I do not care about popularity, I will no longer defend myself and legitimize the primitive poor Mr. Killer.
I believe in the intelligence of players and let everyone make their own opinion. LOL
My conscience is absolutely clear and I no longer need to return to it in public. My time belongs to my friends and the Immortals coalition.

Thank you to all the brave men and women from all over Sparta for their support and participation, I really appreciate that.

I wish everyone a good game and lots of fun. HUAAAA

Dec 27, 2021, 18:5612/27/21
09/12/14
iammarauder

I would gladly leave you be. I don't want to be associated with somebody who only knows how to abuse others. You insult and denigrate because you are too obtuse to actually realise that others would rather speak nicely about others. Abuse and swearing only proves how small minded people can be. I have more qualifications than you will ever gain. I have no axe to grind with anybody apart from those who can do nothing but disparage others thinking that is clever. I have told you before to start being polite, there is no need for abuse ever.

first off you picked up other issues in skype and started pointing fingers...i never had any issues with you so let it remain that way.

Dec 27, 2021, 19:0512/27/21
09/12/14
VALKYRIE (CZE)

... So this is really unbelievable and I must admit that I expected a lot, but that the plarium will create a PR platform for this obviously mentally unbalanced individual, that's really too much for me. LOL
His constant lies, sick ideas, manipulations, are at the level of fairy tales for young children.
The essence has been somewhat forgotten here.
Behavior and the way he presents himself in the game is far beyond acceptable behavior in the civilized world.
So what to say in conclusion. Quote from my favorite great man in Czech history, Jan Werich: "Humor is a fight against human stupidity. We can never win in this fight, but we must never stop in it."
... LOL

So I will continue to look at insults, sexist swearing, threats of humiliation out with humor. ... Obviously I have nothing else to do. ... unfortunately. ... I will continue to fight. On the battlefield, with great joy and without mercy, I will crush this type of misogynist anytime and anywhere and apologize to all "these very primitive and limited ego manipulators" like Mr. Killer.

But you can't fight the vulgar names of cities. ... LOL

You should be ashamed, Killer.
You closed the door between the real Sparta warriors forever, just by your behavior. ... Please seek help. I recommend a mental health clinic or straight psychiatry. LOL 

You obviously lack attention.
But I won't give you that anymore. LOL 

allof your wordly comments dont mean anything to me..you are no loyal leader and run your team on others stats...you order guys to kill their troops for your benefits and accuse members of your coal as spies, why you accused me 3 times of which all 3 times you were proven wrong..i left your team and you are not happy, i know....as i told you i had removed my city names, thus iam no child and iam not mental...hence the reason why i added the names were merely due tp your actions on my cities...of which was nt as good as you would hope..you once left the immortals casting out members like you are crazy...hence  "mideveilhitman, hmlam and alot more had left the team which you caused....you speak clearly as to what you re saying, but is it the truth ? 

i brought alot of friends there to play with you, of which you then excluded me from all operations which i didnt mind..but you are a influence stealer and a traitor..atleast i was the one that brought you back to the Immortals coal...

yes iam not afraid of a good fight, any knows me can say the same....but following a so called leader and influencer like yourself i cannot have thats why i left your team,,made it worst you are turning this whole incident around as though you are the victim lol...that a bigger shame....!

i will be the bigger spartan and do what is right...and thats removing my vulgar refferences to you within my city names...your choice of actions from then on. regards. killer huaa!

Dec 27, 2021, 19:0712/27/21
09/12/14
VALKYRIE (CZE)

With all due respect to the debaters, I do not care about popularity, I will no longer defend myself and legitimize the primitive poor Mr. Killer.
I believe in the intelligence of players and let everyone make their own opinion. LOL
My conscience is absolutely clear and I no longer need to return to it in public. My time belongs to my friends and the Immortals coalition.

Thank you to all the brave men and women from all over Sparta for their support and participation, I really appreciate that.

I wish everyone a good game and lots of fun. HUAAAA

blah blah blaahhhhh as i said your nice words dont fool me....

REMEMBERED YOU HAD ALREADY TURNED YOUR BACK ON THOSE FRIENDS YOU CLAIM AS YOURS..LOL.

and yes my time here also has expired.

HAIL SPARTA !!!

Dec 27, 2021, 19:2212/27/21
07/15/16

Karma is free, my friend. Don't forget that. ... LOL This is a real waste of time.
"Live long and prosper." LOL

Insult me โ€‹โ€‹and blame me at will, I really don't care, but please stop tarnishing the name Immortals immediately. That might make me a little angry. LOL

You didn't leave - I kicked you out because you can't behave.
As you prove to every other written word. LOL 

Dec 27, 2021, 19:2512/27/21
09/12/14
barbarossa

Killer/Neo

You talk about Immortals being cheats, alts, rubbish in general and yet you are so bitter at being ejected.  

You talk of God and yet you hurl abuse and slander at everyone who tries to reason with you.

I have never left Immortals. I have been here since the day of inception. Perhaps having so many alts yourself, you see everyone in the same light.

You contacted me when you were removed and I tried to help you but you need more help than I can give. You are clearly unhinged and the names you have chosen to give your cities only scratches the surface of your recent behaviour. And yet you continue here? Can you not see that your actions are abhorrent?

Forgetting Sparta, I say this to you as one human being to another. Please, get help. For yourself.

no bro, you did left the coalition earlier this year ;) i remembered clearly...you, valkyrie,johny,adam and the entire of the CZE team....i asked valkyrie to return and she did...

i had never slander your name nor did anything against you....i LEFT THE COALITION !! NEVER WAS TOSSED ! REMOVING MY ALTS ONE BY ONE...guess you didnt remember that too...iam not as old as you probably are so my memories serves me right...also you are an alt barbarossa/marduk :) 

all the tangles of alts etc is hurting my head indeed....and if your team are so brave then challenge my coalition..simple...! i win you and the immortals go (BEEP) urselves ! lol..if not i recomement you continue to pick on weak players as you and the rest of your poles do....

rgds.  kill !

Dec 27, 2021, 19:2912/27/21
09/12/14
VALKYRIE (CZE)

Karma is free, my friend. Don't forget that. ... LOL This is a real waste of time.
"Live long and prosper." LOL

Insult me โ€‹โ€‹and blame me at will, I really don't care, but please stop tarnishing the name Immortals immediately. That might make me a little angry. LOL

You didn't leave - I kicked you out because you can't behave.
As you prove to every other written word. LOL 

well as a matter of fact karma is free indeed...whether you kicked me or not i had already told you and the rest of the team iam leaving hence i was pulling my alts from the team...and i DID ! 

i left because you are a waste of a hedgemon..no real plans..just skirmish and attack weak opponents...you fight with no merits..and think you play smart but you dont...you rely on cheating so i dont want anything more to do with you and some in your team....as i said challenge me and my alts and lets see who wins huaaa! 

my input here is near ending.

Dec 27, 2021, 19:2912/27/21
07/15/16

Being "Immortal" is an honor ... you are no longer worthy. Nothing more, nothing less. LOL Finally, accept it and stop twisting the past here.
You will not succeed because it is not possible. LOL