All Categories

Guardian  Error or  again update without warning ?

Guardian Error or again update without warning ?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 30, 2019, 01:5010/30/19
10/09/14

Tonaya said:

plarium,if you have one inactive player,or someone on holiday,and he dont attack any guardian,but all other members do play and win all......the hole coalition wont get reward because 1 inactive didnt participate in arena?

Tonaya

Exactly Tonaya...To get all my inactive players out with  billions defence on capital just to enjoy playing in arena... And the answer is no... 

Plarium  you know where exactly you ll put yr guardians.... Get some vaseline also...

NancyAdmin
Oct 30, 2019, 11:3010/30/19
07/09/19

jeff hellman said:

Looked again and theres a hitch (as always with plarium) its not good folks every member has to have 1 hit on a guardian on this tournament to receive the reward, now tell us Nancy if we have 1 hit on the warlord were OK, or if a player is inactive or on holiday etc does it affect the reward for all of the members who have participated also not get this reward.

Spartans, why did you decide that you won't receive a reward if e.g one player of your Coalition is inactive or on holiday? There are 4 types of rewards that each of you can get by participating in the Coalition Arena Event. If all the criteria for this event are met, each player who participated in this Event will receive rewards according to their invested efforts. All rewards (except for energy and XP rewards) can be claimed after the end of the event only. 

The Challengers carry fantastic treasures to be won. Rewards you receive for clearing Arena Rings can be divided into 4 types:
- Personal Rewards. You receive these Rewards for defeating Challengers in the Rings. They are the same Rewards that you would receive by defeating Warlords in the Guardian window.
- Milestone Ring Rewards. These Rewards are given to the Coalition upon successfully clearing Milestone Rings. To receive this Reward, a Coalition Member must have defeated at least one Challenger since the previous Milestone Ring.
- Special Coalition Reward. This Reward is given to a Coalition that successfully clears Rings 30, 50, and 100. To receive this Reward, each Coalition Member must have defeated at least one of the Challengers during the current Coalition Arena Event.
- Rewards for Deeds. You receive these Rewards for completing Deeds from the “Deeds” sub-tab.

NancyAdmin
Oct 30, 2019, 11:3310/30/19
07/09/19
Tonaya said:

i dont understand anything

Tonaya
If you have any questions about new features, feel free to ask.  It would be better to ask them under the corresponding news post for further community members convenience. 
Oct 30, 2019, 15:5410/30/19
08/21/14

Nancy said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya
If you have any questions about new features, feel free to ask.  It would be better to ask them under the corresponding news post for further community members convenience. 

Nancy :  .......- Special Coalition Reward. This Reward is given to a Coalition that successfully clears Rings 30, 50, and 100. To receive this Reward, each Coalition Member must have defeated at least one of the Challengers during the current Coalition Arena Event.

will we get holy summoning bond,if not all members participate in arena?

simple: yes or no ?

Tonaya

Oct 31, 2019, 03:3710/31/19

This Reward is given to a Coalition that successfully clears Rings 30, 50, and 100. To receive this Reward, each Coalition Member must have defeated at least one of the Challengers during the current Coalition Arena Event.

Just replace (each) with (a) that's all. 

Oct 31, 2019, 11:5410/31/19
Oct 31, 2019, 11:56(edited)
07/10/15

looping  guardian 

plarium  new way of incomes

rank 3  solo dont stop battling ... sometimes you wonder if they can make anything at all  work properly.. without 20 updates or maybe they cut their staff wages by 75% ( like they do for the rewards ) and here the result LOL

Oct 31, 2019, 12:0210/31/19
Oct 31, 2019, 12:03(edited)
07/06/15

Nancy said:

decided to double it with this release. With the release of Guardian Conquests, it became easier to level up Guardians .

well...

LOL LOL LOL LOL

CUT 75% off. put back 50% STILL 50% less rewards... can you demonstate how it is easier NOW ( compare to original ) ? or is it another SuperMario ingeener thinking out the box 

NancyAdmin
Oct 31, 2019, 15:2710/31/19
07/09/19

Tonaya said:

Nancy said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

Nancy :  .......- Special Coalition Reward. This Reward is given to a Coalition that successfully clears Rings 30, 50, and 100. To receive this Reward, each Coalition Member must have defeated at least one of the Challengers during the current Coalition Arena Event.

will we get holy summoning bond,if not all members participate in arena?

simple: yes or no ?

Tonaya

It's a typo. I'm sorry for the possible confusion it might have caused. 

Special Coalition Reward. This Reward is given to a Coalition that successfully clears Rings 30, 50, and 100. To receive this Reward, a Coalition Member must have defeated at least one of the Challengers during the current Coalition Arena Event.

NancyAdmin
Oct 31, 2019, 15:3110/31/19
07/09/19
Greg H. said:

looping  guardian 

plarium  new way of incomes

rank 3  solo dont stop battling ... sometimes you wonder if they can make anything at all  work properly.. without 20 updates or maybe they cut their staff wages by 75% ( like they do for the rewards ) and here the result LOL

You can find a reply to the same topic here
Nov 3, 2019, 09:3811/03/19
01/15/17

The guardian situation was working fine. 

Now you have altered it, the situation is ridiculous. 

i have most of my guardian slots empty as with no emeralds i cannot replace them as i upgrade,  

i cannot attack warriors as i have no recharges or emeralds and cannot replenish (and please don't say use the auto replenish rate. It is so slow and with the limit of 10 attacks if we rely on this mode it would take days to simply upgrade a single guardian). 

I cannot unblock Guardians in the COA arena as I have no emeralds. 

I will not be able to compete in Guardian XP contest next week as I have no emeralds. 

This situation exists in spite of my achieving maximum rewards in last weeks guardian XP event. 

This situation is ridiculous and entirely of your making - presumably in an effort to force us to lay out cash to continue to upgrade our guardians although at the moment it is an indication of your lack of any intelligent planning with regard to this change, that we cannot even purchase emeralds or recharges even if we were prepared to.  

Sparta is a fine game being ruined by Plariums single minded focus on trying to squeeze money out of it's customers. Your greed is utterly deplorable. 

PLEASE RESET EMERALDS REWARDS TO THE WAY THEY WERE. 

Nov 3, 2019, 15:4911/03/19
12/02/17

ha ha so true

Mikalosos said:

Mikalosos said:

This guy, Plutonium, owns a small bar & restaurant... on Monday nights - game night - the restaurant offers a free draft beer with purchase of any meal.  The place is packed... The owner notices that he is not selling any wine on Monday nights - his busiest night of the week - so he decides to stop his draft beer giveaway which should allow him to sell more wine.  The next Monday night there is an increase in wine AND beer sales, but he notices that there is not nearly as much food sold... Many people just order a drink and watch the game.  This continues the following week but there are fewer customers that week.  Three weeks later there is only a handful of customers watching the game.

At the gym he runs into MIkalosos who was always there on Monday nights and asks him: What happened? I didn't see you last Monday...

Mikalosos: I stayed home and watched the game with my wife and had a nice home cooked meal and a great beer.  That sure beats watching the game on a small TV, in a crowded bar, eating crummy food... I just realized I was coming in every week only for the free beer.

The rest of the story: After two months of falling revenue Plutonium realized he had made a mistake by dropping the free draft beer on Monday nights... He reintroduced it 9 weeks later but by that time many of his customers had established new routines on Monday nights.  Monday nights at Plutonium recovered a bit over the next few months but never returned to their previous success.

Mikalosos continues to have dinner with his wife at home and doesn't miss his Monday nights at Plutonium's bar & restaurant.

Nov 3, 2019, 16:0311/03/19
12/02/17

I spend comparatively little on this game compared to many, yet over the 2.5 years i have been playing, I have spent more on this game than any other game - ever.

This is in spite of the the frustratingly game lag, it's many many bugs that have me refreshing 50, 60 times a day, the spoiling dominance in the game of coiners and the blatant greediness of Plarium.

That rather on concentrating on making the game more fun for all, is entirely focused on how to make money.

As the post above illustrates, this approach only works short term, in the longer term it irritates the very people who are Plariums customers, it's players. 

i know it irritates me. 

Things like the slow game load 'cos Plarium wants to promote it's latest offer, the way that to carry out a game action it takes 6 clicks but to spend drachma's or $ it takes 1, the way every new feature is not primarily designed to enhance game play but instead to find a new way of inducing you to spend more more (the new conquest feature is a classic example- want to continue using this new game feature after the freebie runs out then folks that will take $$$).

The effectively cutting off the supply of emeralds is the final straw - that's it Plarium - restore how it was or I will never spend another cent.

Yours in disgust

Grim

Nov 4, 2019, 18:1911/04/19
12/02/17

I have read most of the posts above and I still do not see a clear answer - What do we have to do to get the COA rewards - NOT individual rewards - in the COA Arena?

Grim
Nov 5, 2019, 04:5511/05/19
Nov 11, 2019, 13:17(edited)
02/25/16

Another eight days have elapsed since my last post.  I have bought ZERO packages in the last 20 days which means Plarium has lost $250-$300 direct revenue from me.  The Guardian feature has been ruined by the reduced level up rewards. 

As my Emerald balance steadily falls toward zero my Guardian play will end. I will NEVER buy any Emerald package to compensate for Plarium arbitrarily taking away what was free.

The new "features" - Arena contest and Guardian AutoPlay - both have very little to offer.  The "adventurers" are useless and pointless. They accomplish nothing that you couldn't accomplish before with regular guardians. They are "generic" guardians that cannot be used to enlighten. Very backwards way to speed up leveling up of other guardians.  The only useful features would have been if they were "generic" guardians capable of enlighting any guardian type of same grade but they are not. In fact the only thing to do with them is to disband them immediately to increase level of other guardians... what a waste of space and design time!

The Arena rewards are REALLY crummy and are not worth the time investment.  You get a couple of c r a p coalition "trashcans" with worthless trinkets in them + 5-10 useless adventurers.  To achieve any worthwhile reward you need to get 50-100 players from your coalition fully involved.  Despite a big push and effort to recruit players into the Arena event we got 25-30% participation rate.  We reached ring 26 and didn't get a single reward worth anything. Our coalition is ranked around 120 and we got ZILCH from arena event.  I wonder if any coalition felt this feature has any merit?

I like the Guardian Autoplay as long as it is free and as long as killing warlords delivers a positive Emerald cash flow.  My first 7 days free trial will expire shortly and I wont be buying any new ones so I am guessing that ultimately the feature will not exist for me.

Plarium has messed up the game balance with the Emerald/Guardian rule change. It tells me that Plarium will change the rules anytime it suits them and that nothing in the game is safe.  I will not invest another dollar in a game where the core rules can be changed by the developer, without notification and without valid reason. 

By your stupid decisions you have turned a paying customer into a freeloader... good job!

Nov 5, 2019, 11:2211/05/19
12/02/17
Plarium Please answer this question - pretty please ;)

Grim_Reaper_T300 said:

I have read most of the posts above and I still do not see a clear answer - What do we have to do to get the COA rewards - NOT individual rewards - in the COA Arena?

Grim

NancyAdmin
Nov 5, 2019, 12:0111/05/19
07/09/19

Grim_Reaper_T300 said:

Grim

Grim, you can claim your Coalition reward at Inbox-> Goods -> Coalition Mission reward packs. 

To receive the Coalition Arena reward, a Coalition Member must have defeated at least one Challenger since the previous Milestone Ring. This is a Milestone Ring Rewards. Also, there is a special Coalition Rewards that is given to a Coalition that successfully clears Rings 30, 50, and 100. To receive this Reward, a Coalition Member must have defeated at least one of the Challengers during the current Coalition Arena Event.

You can check the available types of rewards in this event here.

Nov 5, 2019, 17:0111/05/19
12/02/17

With all this talk of Reductions and Increases, I have lost where reality lies.

Can you please clarify how many emeralds are awarded when each rank of Guardian is taken to it's max level?

Thank you

Grim

PS I have so few emeralds left that I cannot do it myself

Nov 6, 2019, 05:0911/06/19
02/25/16

Rank 1 Level 15 = 2 Emeralds

Rank 2 Level 20 = 5 Emeralds

Rank 3 Level 25 = 10 Emeralds

Rank 4 Level 30 = 50 Emeralds (Was 100 - reduced to 25 - then increased to 50)

Rank 5 Level 30 = 100 Emeralds (Was 200 - reduced to 50 - then increased to 100)

Rank 5 (Enlightened) Level 35 = 100 Emeralds  (Was 200 - reduced to 50 - then increased to 100)

Rank 6 Level 30 = 250 Emeralds (Was 500 - reduced to 125 - then increased to 250)

Rank 6 (Enlightened) Level 40 = 250 Emeralds  (Was 500 - reduced to 125 - then increased to 250)

Nov 6, 2019, 08:4911/06/19
Nov 6, 2019, 13:23(edited)
12/02/17

Thanks Mikalosos really appreciated.

OK Plarium you made a mistake with emerald levels, did not inform us of the huge reduction when you introduced the skirmish function (and using skirmish function you are given no opportunity to see what the emerald rewards are) and as a direct consequence of which I lost all of my recharges and emeralds, which at the time totalled approx 1300.

I think it would be a good gesture to credit me with the lost emeralds please.

Grim_Reaper

1875 -150

glorious valley
Nov 6, 2019, 14:3711/06/19
Nov 6, 2019, 14:39(edited)
12/02/17

Ok done the maths and checked it out in actual practice and at current rates of emerald rewards, repetitive attacking of warriors is still emerald deficient. 

This is obviously a balance that has not existed since Guardians have been introduced and it does mean that I cannot compete in the Guardian XP event without acquiring emeralds somehow. Since they cannot even be bought, this means I cannot compete.

The other implication of this Plarium - is that even if I were willing to buy the conquest item - it would be completely worthless to me - so guess how much chance you have of selling the item to me or to any other thinking player?

Clue;https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/A6M3_Zero_N712Z_1.jpg/1280px-A6M3_Zero_N712Z_1.jpg