All Categories

BUG or another way to SC....W  players ?

BUG or another way to SC....W players ?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 31, 2019, 11:1710/31/19
10/15/15

BUG or another way to SC....W players ?

Solo automation DO NOT stop  . 

lost 330 emeralds for   25 lvl  rank 3  . can i get a refund.......

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Oct 31, 2019, 15:0710/31/19
07/09/19

Spider, this is not a bug. 

Solo Skirmishes allow you to send one Guardian alone to fight the Warlords. The Guardian will automatically attack Warlords until the Skirmish is finished. You can send Guardians that are the maximum Level for their Rank on Solo Skirmishes to earn Summoning Bonds and Energy, but they will not earn any XP. 

In order to avoid such situations, we suggest to set up the limit before Solo Skirmishes begins. 

Oct 31, 2019, 20:5210/31/19
Oct 31, 2019, 21:13(edited)
01/26/15

seriously ?

spend  3300 energy or 330 emeralds to get 22 bongs , that would have cost 220 emeralds....

lol  another plarium  scam for drunken players 

once more plarium missleading players with crap.

group skirmish level up guardians and stop when guardian is fully leveled up

so why call it solo skirmish if it has not the same properties ? it does level up   but just dont stop...

2 players lost over 1000 emeralds because

poorly explained and missleading  using same name for 2 totally different actions

Every day some new BS from plarium.

My logic say when guardian has reach full level should have stop  has iIT DOES In the group skirmish 

or change name and put better description , 2  poor lines and no warnings , i guess the purpose is as many players as possible  will  looses emeralds....

NancyAdmin
Nov 1, 2019, 11:3311/01/19
Nov 1, 2019, 11:34(edited)
07/09/19

Milles os said:

seriously ?

spend  3300 energy or 330 emeralds to get 22 bongs , that would have cost 220 emeralds....

lol  another plarium  scam for drunken players 

once more plarium missleading players with crap.

group skirmish level up guardians and stop when guardian is fully leveled up

so why call it solo skirmish if it has not the same properties ? it does level up   but just dont stop...

2 players lost over 1000 emeralds because

poorly explained and missleading  using same name for 2 totally different actions

Every day some new BS from plarium.

My logic say when guardian has reach full level should have stop  has iIT DOES In the group skirmish 

or change name and put better description , 2  poor lines and no warnings , i guess the purpose is as many players as possible  will  looses emeralds....

I'm sorry to hear that such a situation happened with that player. 

The Solo Skirmish allows you to send a maxed Guardian on Skirmish for you to have a chance to earn Summoning Bonds and Energy automatically. If you mouse over 'Automatically recharge energy field, you will also see a message that by enabling this option the system will automatically be using Energy Recharge items or Emeralds. For players' convenience, there is a button to limit the number of attacks if you don't want to use more recharges then you wish.

Nov 1, 2019, 15:4011/01/19
09/14/15

That you included this as a worthwhile feature shows how little you get the game you are running.

THis will only lead to a loss of energy and gems and maybe produce a few worthless ordinary

summoning bonds.

This is maybe plariums worst idea yet

Nov 7, 2019, 12:0611/07/19
10/30/19

Hi! The feature is rather new and you might need some time to discover its peculiarities. Feel free to read this guide.

As this is not a bug, the topic will be closed.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.