All Categories

Guardian  Error or  again update without warning ?

Guardian Error or again update without warning ?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 17, 2019, 02:0010/17/19
08/09/15

The Coalition Clash event was introduced in an attempt to get us to fight our friends and allies. 

People chose not to do this, and instead start building and agreement upgrades timed to finish during the clash events. We break legendary equipment 2 days before the clash starts, and we grind our guardian levels.

We are not fighting each other as expected, so they have removed our ability to level our Guardians.

We are being forced to fight to earn points in the Clash events.

This hurts the low power coalitions who's members are attempting to increase their ability to defend themselves from heavy spenders, and destroys any chance of new players surviving in a world where the aggressive spending groups are already titans.

It is shameful and pathetic.   Perhaps they are attempting to wring all the money they can out of Sparta before they end it.

No one would do the things they have been doing if they believed or intended to continue running the game.
Oct 17, 2019, 02:0810/17/19
Oct 17, 2019, 02:21(edited)
02/25/16

I pointed out a long time ago that the Guardian aspect of the game is very boring and time consuming... but at least it was rewarding because you could gain significant Guardian advantages and points in both tournaments and coalition conflicts by spending a lot of time "clicking". 

They have now removed this advantage which just about ensures that only coiners that can buy guardians will bother with it.

Now Guardians are boring, annoying and will cost you real big money, basically a total garbage feature... I have built a huge army of Guardians without spending money so I can continue to use them but I pity anyone trying to get into it now.

https://i.gyazo.com/ede74b6b83cfca8cff8cc2a6fab50876.png

https://gyazo.com/529f1b91110376db7a7b844ed8c6a542

https://gyazo.com/d09b11100b495ee83781e28029687132

Expect Plarium to introduce a bunch of Class 5 Rank 6 "fully enlightened and upgraded" Guardians for sale for $599.95 since building them through the totally annoying Plarium process will be a thankless nightmare. 

Coiners want to buy victory and don't want to spend all the time it takes to earn victory!  Again all the non-coiners have been SCREWED!

Oct 17, 2019, 02:1910/17/19
Oct 17, 2019, 02:20(edited)
01/26/15

Not saying that 5 -6 players have  already a  25 times  development adventage compare to average player

top 5   1500K  point 

top 50 less 200k

top 200  les 80k 

so Unless plarium start dropping  for free holy bongs here and there,

its over for the player that cannot afford to put 500 $ per rmonth ( which is totally insane and  ridicoulous for a virtual game) to buy emeralds and bongs.

also issue was already pointed several times few month back and plarium did absolutly nothing about it

Oct 17, 2019, 03:0210/17/19
02/27/17

I have made a point of always being polite and not ranting on this forum. I shall try to remain polite, but I'll definitely rant now. Arbitrarily and without ANY notice, Plarium has sliced the guaridan leveling rewards by 3/4's.  Plus they didn't have the honesty (guts?) to announce it. Just wait and let the players find out for themselves that they have been tricked (and hoping they wouldn't notice?? fat chance!). Dozens of other posters have noted how this is unfair and makes the game all the harder for newer players, so there's no need for me to repeat all that, but it is all quite true.  It does really seem that the developers (such an innocuous word!!) are trying to squeeze the game for every penny they can get out of it, and the quality of the game is no longer of any importance to them. And perhaps, since they no longer own the game, having sold it to a third party, they don't care if too many players leave and the game dies.

I realize that you moderators are in a difficult position: you have no control over developer decisions, but you have to defend them or they'll obviously not keep you on as moderators. But if you can keep up updated on the developers' attitude to the outcry over this outrageous change, I'd certainly appreciate it.
Oct 17, 2019, 03:1110/17/19
Oct 17, 2019, 04:04(edited)
03/19/16

I just realized Plarium has eliminated the high Emerald rewards for reaching Guardian levels 30, 35 and 40... This is a total joke!!!

I played Guardians ONLY because I could earn a modest amount of emeralds and buy a few epic bonds.  This was still extremely time consuming and frustrating, especially after I had saved 600 emeralds, bought 3 epic bonds and summoned 3 grade 2 (green) guardians... but at least I had some hope.  Now I have nothing.

This will in NO WAY encourage me to buy your ridiculous emerald packages... they are priced completely outside reason and that's why you aren't selling any. Even coiners don't buy them because they are a very bad value.  You should have left us non-coiners with our meager emerald rewards and offered better emerald packages for sale.  Instead you ruin the Guardians for all of us with the false hope that your collapsing revenue will get a boost.  I think you are just deluding yourselves.

The Guardians are now complete garbage.  I already felt abused having to kill thousands of warlords - click - click - click - for a small Emerald profit and some tournament points... now it will cost me real money to bore myself to death.  Great marketing scheme Plarium! I think I'll just hit myself on the head with a hammer and save the money. 

You are nuts if you think players will buy more stuff from you after this shameful trick.  Are you trying destroy the game???

Oct 17, 2019, 07:0710/17/19
12/07/16

We are testing how the guardians   runs with ridic  rewards, we might or might not put them back..

we are testing  if the car run without wheels, we might or might not put them back

Oct 17, 2019, 07:4210/17/19
Oct 17, 2019, 21:27(edited)
03/10/15

interesting tactic from plarium, now they ignore us.... why bother trying to explain why this colossal mistake ...

i am going to miss our friend (ex community manager, one of many in the many years of this forum) saying all the time, "if you dont like it, dont play it"  at least he bother answering, i have to give that to him

Its good to know that moderators that are players understand an support this, hope this will bring larium to their senses and stop (sorry for this) messing with us (morrtee i really try thinking another word to substitute it, but i dont find it)

Edited it for you 

Morteeee ;) 
Oct 17, 2019, 09:3610/17/19
09/10/16

HOLA SEÑORES,

Es muy lamentable leerlos, muy de acuerdo con la insatisfacción de muchos.

Personalmente me siento muy mal por que era prácticamente en lo único que a pulso se podía dar la pelea contra los grandes, es el único evento en el que me di a conocer. pero ya llego a su FIN.

con esta nueva actualización no solo nos borran del mapa a muchos, sino hace una brecha cada vez mas imposible de alcanzar entre los ricos y los que apenas podemos comprar solo en promociones. 

Quedo muy desalentado y con muy poco animo pasar de hacer mas de 40kk millones a tan solo 1.6kk  por que no tengo los recursos para competir. ¿me pregunto.... en que puedo competir ahora? ¿en que podre hacer la diferencia si quitaron lo único que me permitía sobresalir?

A este paso y con cada actualización Plarium me dice que este no es lugar para mi, con esto me dice que me vaya y vuelva cuando tenga dinero... bastante dinero para invertir. 

Aquí en esta imagen quedara un buen recuerdo que no se repetirá.

Jugando a pulso

No queda mas que reflexionar si en realidad este es mi lugar o si mi ciclo en esparta llego a su FIN.

un saludo a todos. bendiciones.

Oct 17, 2019, 09:5810/17/19
08/25/15

Hello everyone!

Frankly, it's the first time I'm going to put a message on the forum ...

I wanted to thank plarium ... yes indeed .... I wanted to thank you!

Thanks to you I just realized that spending € 30 a month in your game is ridiculous.

I had begun to ask questions after the philarque, the élyseens, the traps, the Elysian treatises, the automatic reminder, the guards still the philarque (yes I am patient ...) and all that I can not go up because you have to spend even more .... and now .. that .. all of a sudden, in the back !!!

But what is this customer service that makes changes without warning?

And the worst is that we all know why ... :(

Changing the rules of the game in progress without warning this is called how ??

How to counter a guardian class V to 99% ??

By buying a pack at the crazy price of 73 € ?? By making a loan LOL ha ha ha mdr !!

HOOoowW ?? From time to time, do you play your game with your own money guys ???? oo

Indeed I am a modest player and I think I am not the only one.

But just because a few hundred people are able to throw thousands of dollars into a game every month is not enough to despise me.

From today, I will therefore explore other games that do not claim "free to play at the Plarium" ...

It's been more than 4y1 / 2 that I play ... it would be a shame that it ends like that .... I like sparta ...

But good games between € 30 and € 73 .... there are many and no need to add each month to win!

Plarium, I hope you will rectify the shot very quickly!

(google translation -->  I'm french  XD)

Bill

Oct 17, 2019, 12:5210/17/19
Oct 17, 2019, 13:01(edited)
09/20/16

The change to Guardian rewards is unacceptable. 

Plarium just took away one of the only aspects of the game that was open to non-coiners.  

Plarium's brainstorming: We're not selling enough caviar... It must be because people are eating too many potatoes.  If we raise the price of potatoes maybe they will start buying caviar instead?  Duhhh...

I HATE BEING TREATED LIKE AN IDIOT... IF YOU SHOW NO RESPECT TO YOUR CUSTOMERS THEY WILL RETURN THE FAVOR.

Oct 17, 2019, 13:0910/17/19
Oct 17, 2019, 13:11(edited)
04/26/15

Good evening my dear Spartans ! 

Tonight the subject is serious. Plarium has just totally blocked access to gadiens for players without or with few money. But gardiens have become over time an indispensable addition to any player trying to weigh a minimum on the game. We can't afford to have nothing against this kind of bonus. https://prnt.sc/pk95rc

To return to the fact, the emerald gains during the improvement of the gardiens to the maximum level has been greatly reduced starting from the rank 4. With 25 emeralds instead of 100; 50 instead of 200 and 125 instead of 500, it is now completely impossible to do anything except (and we always come back to the same stage) for big goldeurs.

All players know a minimum, know that it is necessary to recharge its energy level with emeralds to be able to make poins and therefore evolve its various bonuses. Since the gain of emeralds is reduced to almost nothing, it will be impossible to make the action profitable.

For nothing to hide, I planned to put the package on the goalies very soon and because of this novelty (besides not announced before) it will be impossible for me just like 95% of players. A huge disappointment prevails since the gardiens are a particularly strategic aspect and therefore interesting in the game. I had fallen "in love" and tonight it's a big blow of stick. And I'm certainly not the only one who thinks that. This screen shows that I have already done "things" to the guards and without putting a dime. This is not the score of the century but with a limited time, it's not bad and I'm pretty proud of it: https://prnt.sc/pk9cdr

Then the disappointment gave way to frustration. It is a real new thrust that we plarium in our back, without telling us anything. This game is constantly coming to an end because of the surplus of mandatory options to move forward.

That's it, as plarium is not about to express itself I ask for an official answer here. However I know very well that I would never have because the players who take care of the forum (especially the French) are soft and do not know anything. For once try to earn your salary of 5,000 drachmas a week and move your ass good god! Activate you too!

The main purpose of the message, and this is where I appeal to all of you, is to support the idea that it is unacceptable that this change has happened. I beg you, put a little message of support here or elsewhere but do something because it is also for all of you that we are mobilized! Everyone has the right to play, whatever their side or their ideas!

I tell you very clearly, other players will stop and the game will become even tasteless and boring. If this problem is not resolved, I would think about my personal case too.

Thank you to continue the following. 

Best regards

Oct 17, 2019, 13:5810/17/19
06/17/16

This is nothing new ... plarium continues to cheat us once again ...

The most serious thing is that they have modified the game so much ... that among the large number of players who have abandoned it and that in the last 2 years not a single new player has entered the game ... there is less and less coalitions, fewer players and this shows a lot! It makes the game more boring.

So many exaggerated bonuses cause few coalitions with capital and pantheon, see the map of pantheons is 95% at level 1.

Plarium really has no interest in the future for the game, he just wants the wealthy players he owns today to spend more and more money.

Oct 17, 2019, 15:1310/17/19
Oct 17, 2019, 15:14(edited)
03/07/15

Hello,

The guards are the only thing on sparta allowing you to stay on the game several hours in a row without golder (when you don’t have an army to make the Persians or enough to make 40 raids) and with a little return on your investment of time (in emeralds).

Already that you very rarely catch sacred scrolls, you carry around with class 4 guardians maximum (knowing that you cannot use skill stones without golder or without winning your coa conflict of the W-E)...

But the you made it clear to us that the goaltenders were more for the randoms, there it’s just for the big see very big golders (but we were getting used to this strategy) ...

Thank you plarium...

I was seriously getting back to playing, I took the battle pass and planned to take a pack from time to time ... But with this update they will be able to scratch ... (even if I know that I am only a drop in the ocean ...)

(google trad)

Corenthyn

Oct 17, 2019, 17:1610/17/19
Oct 20, 2019, 12:55(edited)
04/26/15

To defend our point of view, i created a petiton. The request is to restore the emerald gain.

Please, sign here : http://chng.it/VwYVw2B9   or   http://chng.it/Zdjcbb9fzB

English, French and Spanish language available.

Let's makes moves plarium ! 

Thank a lot for the help ! We can do it my friends ! 

Best regards

Oct 17, 2019, 20:1710/17/19
07/26/16
Milles os said:

Guardians rank 4 reward dropped from 100 to 25 emeralds...

in any case , again nice to see Plarium squeezing again  as usual

Here a story:

You go to a car dealer and buy a ride.

Coples monthes later,you wake up a morning and notice 3 of the 4 wheels of your car are missing.

You start to ask around and the neighbour tell you he says he saw the mecanic guy retreiving the wheels.

You pay a visit to the shop to get infos

one sells man tell you they miscalculated the price of the car so they took mesures....

the next sells man tell you his opinion the car was going too fast....  so they took mesures....

the third sells man tell you they are checking if the car run better without the 3 wheels and they might put them back later...

Ofcourse the car dealear shop Boss is drunk Monday to Friday, 

Saturday -Sunday recoping the hang over, having no clue what is going on 

This is the model how plarium run their business,

Give me a thumbs up if you agree

Oct 17, 2019, 20:2610/17/19
07/26/16

When I noticed this change I asked VIP agent asap.  Shocked to see hey decreased it. It takes 24-2 star to make 12-3 star guardians, 12- 3 star guardians to make 3-4 star guardians to make 1 5 star guardian. and the reward for all of this is 50 gems.

This just causes me not to buy a gem pack every once in a while. I use to enjoy playing this tournament. It was one of the longest hardest ones to play. Had to play non stop to get in the high ranks. Real fight right to the last minute.

Now I is just another tournament for those players that easy spend 1k a month on this game without a thought, For the rest of us. They took this little corner of the game where we all had an equal chance.

Real Shame
Oct 17, 2019, 21:2610/17/19
11/05/15
Ike said:

I have made a point of always being polite and not ranting on this forum. I shall try to remain polite, but I'll definitely rant now. Arbitrarily and without ANY notice, Plarium has sliced the guaridan leveling rewards by 3/4's.  Plus they didn't have the honesty (guts?) to announce it. Just wait and let the players find out for themselves that they have been tricked (and hoping they wouldn't notice?? fat chance!). Dozens of other posters have noted how this is unfair and makes the game all the harder for newer players, so there's no need for me to repeat all that, but it is all quite true.  It does really seem that the developers (such an innocuous word!!) are trying to squeeze the game for every penny they can get out of it, and the quality of the game is no longer of any importance to them. And perhaps, since they no longer own the game, having sold it to a third party, they don't care if too many players leave and the game dies.

I realize that you moderators are in a difficult position: you have no control over developer decisions, but you have to defend them or they'll obviously not keep you on as moderators. But if you can keep up updated on the developers' attitude to the outcry over this outrageous change, I'd certainly appreciate it.
it has been fed back to them by ALL moderators in the strongest of terms that this is NOT a popular change, if I get anymore news I can pass on I will 
Oct 17, 2019, 21:4210/17/19
Oct 17, 2019, 21:43(edited)
03/10/15

morteeee said:

it has been fed back to them by ALL moderators in the strongest of terms that this is NOT a popular change, if I get anymore news I can pass on I will 

thanks moortee

I stay positive, if you all also agree i hope plarium comes back to their senses
Oct 17, 2019, 22:0410/17/19
02/27/17
morteeee said:

Ike said:

thank you.