All Categories

Champs max but not powerful

Champs max but not powerful

Search
Comments
Mar 13, 2022, 03:3803/13/22
02/25/19

Ok    sorry    i  selected  the  bottom row  in  this  one    is  this  better?

i

Mar 14, 2022, 11:3203/14/22
02/25/19

Any  better?  ^^^^

Mar 14, 2022, 14:1103/14/22
Mar 14, 2022, 14:12(edited)
10/15/20

I would not delete accuracy and resistance main stat artifacts with 6*. You don't need much of them, but maybe in some situations you would like to have these artifacts. As they are used rarely, it's ok to sell the stuff below 6* with acc and res, but keep the 6*.

Unlike flat attack, def and hp - they can be sold completely, you never need that items, not even 6* legendary.

You can sell them with you filter. First sell all flat attack, def and hp (bottom row only!). Then use the filter again and search for acc and resistance main stat and use the "rank & rarity" additional filter to find everything below 6* from these main stats (artifacts only, not jewlery!).

Mar 14, 2022, 15:5303/14/22
02/25/19

So  grateful to  all  of  you    i  could  never  understand this  stuff  in  a  hundred years    its  just  really  complicated for  me    please  dont  think  im  not  trying    please  know  if  i  could  give  back  to  allwho  help  me  i  would    

i  can  do  17  m  damage  to  easy  demon  lord    not  bad  but  i  hope  for  better  soon    

i  need  an  offense  areana  team    i  am  about  97 k  in  my  team  and do  Ok  but  need  better.  Im  in  tier  4?  With  4%  bonus?  Weekly  reward  sucks.

my  speed  gear  all  pretty  much  bite.  is  there  gear  i  should  not  keep  for  now?  Sets  like  retaliation or  cruel  and  others?  Sell  all  for  now?  I  dont  care  about  many  sets  right  now  but  iguess  allsets  can  be  useful at  some point 

Mar 15, 2022, 17:3103/15/22
Mar 15, 2022, 17:32(edited)
02/25/19

When  do  i  get  better  life  steal  gear?  Where  do  i  get  it?  Do  i  have  to  go  a  lot  higher then  Dragon  Lair  level  16?

im  not  getting  any  good  gear  anywhere  in  the  game  right now  and i do the  highest  levels  of  each  part  of  the  game  that  i  can.

Mar 21, 2022, 06:5703/21/22
02/25/19

^^^^^^^^^^^*

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 21, 2022, 07:1803/21/22
02/24/19
buggs1a

When  do  i  get  better  life  steal  gear?  Where  do  i  get  it?  Do  i  have  to  go  a  lot  higher then  Dragon  Lair  level  16?

im  not  getting  any  good  gear  anywhere  in  the  game  right now  and i do the  highest  levels  of  each  part  of  the  game  that  i  can.

What do you mean by better?

Running Dragon for a particular gear set is a lengthy process, because you only get, on averga, a lifesteal piece 1/8 times. That isn't even counting if the piece is good, how many stars it has, what rarity it is, if it is the specific piece you needed, etc....

If you don't mind rare pieces (which you shouldn't, a 6 star rare piece is often better than a 5 star epic piece, and so on down the line), you can farm Nightmare campaign on 8-7 to get up to 6 star Rare pieces, or 5 star on Brutal.

Either way, Dragon or Campaign, it is a lengthy process to upgrade your Lifesteal gear.

Mar 21, 2022, 15:1803/21/22
02/25/19

Yes    Better  means  better  stats  and  highet  stars    i  havent  gotten  any  better  lifesteal  from  dragon  of  the  tons  of  times  ive  battled level  15  and  16  since  starting  this  thread.  My  Kael  is  still  not  doing  much  damage  when  attacking  and  dies  too  easy,  he  cant  even  solo  12-6  brutal  all  the  time.  I  posted  above  thr  gear  he  has  now  which  is  decent  where  im  at  i  guess    decent  not  great  but  i  havent  gotten  anything  with  more  attack  and  speed  so  its  hard  as  heck  to  find  the  right  gear

im  upgrading my  4*  and  5*  champs  now  mostly,  but  i  dont  have  a  clue  who  is  good  or  not.  And  sometimes  ill  auto  battle  dragon  level  15  pretty  much.

but  Kael  is  still  not  too  strong  so  i  need  help  finding  a  good  arena  team  and  dragon  team  and  stuff.  Grr  this  is  so  complicated for  me.

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 21, 2022, 15:5103/21/22
02/24/19
buggs1a

Yes    Better  means  better  stats  and  highet  stars    i  havent  gotten  any  better  lifesteal  from  dragon  of  the  tons  of  times  ive  battled level  15  and  16  since  starting  this  thread.  My  Kael  is  still  not  doing  much  damage  when  attacking  and  dies  too  easy,  he  cant  even  solo  12-6  brutal  all  the  time.  I  posted  above  thr  gear  he  has  now  which  is  decent  where  im  at  i  guess    decent  not  great  but  i  havent  gotten  anything  with  more  attack  and  speed  so  its  hard  as  heck  to  find  the  right  gear

im  upgrading my  4*  and  5*  champs  now  mostly,  but  i  dont  have  a  clue  who  is  good  or  not.  And  sometimes  ill  auto  battle  dragon  level  15  pretty  much.

but  Kael  is  still  not  too  strong  so  i  need  help  finding  a  good  arena  team  and  dragon  team  and  stuff.  Grr  this  is  so  complicated for  me.

Yeah, there is certainly a learning curve on what gear is good, what isn't, and how to effectively farm for it.

If you are interested, here are some videos where HH builds some solid teams, and walks through his choices, what gear he is using, etc.... it is a great intro to champ building and gearing and team composition, and you can pause and look at builds in detail and whatnot. If not interested, that's fine, but I share this often with my cluster. :)

Beating and farming Dungeon 20s with One Team To Beat Them All Wonderful video on how to build a good team that can farm anything. Answer things like What do I need to build an effective team? What skills and gear are important? What are the strategies and methods to beat each dungeon? https://youtu.be/ziwDFgAPoz8  

Second video on One Team To Beat Them All This time with totally free champions, no real RNG even (login, etc..). Learn more about what skills and builds are important to beat all the level 20 dungeons, as well as more strategies for beating each dungeon. https://youtu.be/iWpsP4K164Q

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 21, 2022, 15:5603/21/22
Mar 21, 2022, 15:59(edited)
12/30/20
buggs1a

So let's slow it down a second. 

The gear grind can be time consuming and that's fine given that it's a marathon rather than a sprint. We can also be making gains in other gear sets, or even just pieces we use by themselves due to the stat and substats being strong. Stats over sets, and such. The gearing will come on Kael in time as long as you're keeping and rolling the right pieces.

I think you should be doing 12-3 Brutal rather than 12-6, given the silver/XP combination. 12-3 also should be easier for you too, I think.

You used Hellhades for masteries, correct? You can look up your champions there, as you could check in on a few of the champions who were listed earlier in this thread such as Stag Knight, Dhukk, among others who would be great candidates to take to 60. What does your roster look like now? The last full roster you posted showed that you had far too many 5* champions, relative to 6*. 

Posting your updated roster will also help us and you figure out where you can go with teams, while we get your gearing in order. :)

edit: I am snail, quinn too fast

Mar 21, 2022, 15:5903/21/22
06/25/20
buggs1a

Is your roster that you posted a few days ago still accurate? If so, in no specific order, the champs that are worth taking to 60 are:

• Sandlashed Survivor (CB, FW, Arena)
  • Scyl (everywhere but CB)
  • Lanakis (everywhere)
  • Roxam (everywhere but CB)
  • Cleopterix (FW, potential uses elsewhere)
  • Magnarr (everywhere)
  • Achak (spider)
  • Jorrg (FW)
  • Terrorbeast (FK)
  • Skullcrusher (CB, FW, FK)
  • Conellia (FW, DT, Arena)
  • Seeker (Arena, CB)
  • Stag Knight (everywhere but CB)
  • Ghrush (FW, CB)
  • Dhukk (FW)

Note that this is a *really* long list. Before picking any specific one to level, I'd suggest making sure they have an actual use for you, based on your current objectives.

Mar 21, 2022, 17:5803/21/22
02/25/19

Hi    i  didng  think  i  had  that  many  worth  getting  to  6* .

in  arena  i  am  silver  1  i think.  Not  bad  i  guess.

i  am  interested  in  right  now  taking  the  champs  i  have  now  and  making  a  good  arena  offense  team.  No  idea  who  to  use,  except  my  team  now  has  ally  speed  boost  in  arena for the  leader  aura,  i  forget  who  she  is  though.  and  Kael,  miscreated  monster,  ninja,  that  early  support  woman  champ  from  campaign and  maybe  one  more    all  60  with  gear  except  leader  not  max  yet.  I  will  post  arena  offense  team  soon.

then  i  want  better  gear  on  all  my  champs.  Duh  lol ,  but  kael  is  important to  me  now  and  i  guess  where  his  gear  is  now  maybe  i  should  re  gear one  of  my  other  top  champs.  

and  id  like  kael  be  able  to  solo  all  brutal,  this  means  getting  him  better  gear  i  guess.  I  use  him  on  12-3  and  12-6  brutal  with  food  to  upgrade  4  and  5*  champs.

so  my  champ roster  is  the  same  as  above  except  a  couple  4*  upped  to  5*  i  think  and  thats  about  it.

im  low  level  in  dungeons and  factions  but  i  guess  maybe  i  should  focus  on  one  or  two  things  for  now.  Getting  kael  stronger  and  upgrading to  6*  some  champs  and  making  a  good  arena  offense  team.

Mar 21, 2022, 18:0803/21/22
06/25/20
buggs1a

Hi    i  didng  think  i  had  that  many  worth  getting  to  6* .

in  arena  i  am  silver  1  i think.  Not  bad  i  guess.

i  am  interested  in  right  now  taking  the  champs  i  have  now  and  making  a  good  arena  offense  team.  No  idea  who  to  use,  except  my  team  now  has  ally  speed  boost  in  arena for the  leader  aura,  i  forget  who  she  is  though.  and  Kael,  miscreated  monster,  ninja,  that  early  support  woman  champ  from  campaign and  maybe  one  more    all  60  with  gear  except  leader  not  max  yet.  I  will  post  arena  offense  team  soon.

then  i  want  better  gear  on  all  my  champs.  Duh  lol ,  but  kael  is  important to  me  now  and  i  guess  where  his  gear  is  now  maybe  i  should  re  gear one  of  my  other  top  champs.  

and  id  like  kael  be  able  to  solo  all  brutal,  this  means  getting  him  better  gear  i  guess.  I  use  him  on  12-3  and  12-6  brutal  with  food  to  upgrade  4  and  5*  champs.

so  my  champ roster  is  the  same  as  above  except  a  couple  4*  upped  to  5*  i  think  and  thats  about  it.

im  low  level  in  dungeons and  factions  but  i  guess  maybe  i  should  focus  on  one  or  two  things  for  now.  Getting  kael  stronger  and  upgrading to  6*  some  champs  and  making  a  good  arena  offense  team.

Unfortunately that is way too many things to focus on at one time. This game is really built around trying to trap you into spreading your resources too thinly, in order to entice you into buying stuff to make up for the lack of focus.

What you need to do is pick one specific area to improve, and focus on that. Just to be clear - I don't mean "focus on dungeons". I mean even more specifically, "focus on Dragon", for example.

To extend on that thought - objective number one is to get a champ who can solo farm Brutal 12-3. I think you've already done that, likely with Kael.

Since that objective is complete, the next objective needs to be getting Dragon 20 on farm. Going through this thread, I can't find specifically which one you are doing, but I do not think it is 20? If that's the case, you need to build a team that can do that effectively.

Looking over your roster, you have a ton of champs. The ones I'd specifically use for Dragon 20 are:

• Scyl (insurance revive, AOE CC for waves, passive heals)
  • Lanakis (strong damage for the boss)
  • Roxam (good waveclearing and face damage)
  • Cleopterix (good waveclearing and CC)
  • Kael (poisons for the boss)
harleQuinnModerator
Mar 21, 2022, 18:1303/21/22
02/24/19

Upgrading champs to 6 stars is a solid plan, yes.

Becuase 6 star champs are so much better, maybe 3-4x stronger than 5 star champs, it is better to avoid making a champ 5 stars that you don't intend on making into a 6 star immediately. Better to spend the energy/food you would have used making a 5 star as part of the energy towards a needed 6 star champ. :)

Mar 21, 2022, 22:2003/21/22
02/25/19

Thank  you!!!

so  ill  focus  on  upgrading  a  champ  to  6*.  My  Kael  can  barely  solo  12-3  brutal    hes  maybe  one  or  two  hits  away  from  dieing    

i  am  able  to  do  the  Dragon  level  16  barely and  sometimes  losing.  So  i  do  level  15  ad  i  dont  lose  that  one.

Mar 21, 2022, 22:3003/21/22
06/25/20
buggs1a

Thank  you!!!

so  ill  focus  on  upgrading  a  champ  to  6*.  My  Kael  can  barely  solo  12-3  brutal    hes  maybe  one  or  two  hits  away  from  dieing    

i  am  able  to  do  the  Dragon  level  16  barely and  sometimes  losing.  So  i  do  level  15  ad  i  dont  lose  that  one.

As long as he can do it consistently, I wouldn't invest any more resources into that area. Focus on getting that Dragon 20 team together.

Mar 21, 2022, 22:3403/21/22
02/25/19

Good  plan    will  take  forever  with  how  long  it  takes  to  upgrade  *'s

Mar 22, 2022, 03:2003/22/22
Mar 22, 2022, 03:29(edited)
02/25/19

This is really stupid.  I  have a  5*  food.  I  have  a  maxed  5*  champ.  When  i  go  to  upgrade rank  tab,  the  5*  food  dont  show  up,  hes  not  locked  either.

i

Champ  to  upgrade,  ^^^

i

Food,  ^^^

i  know  i  dont  have  5  food  champs,  but  ^^^  should  still  show  up.

i

The  food  champ  i  guess.  What  does  this  have  to  do  with  anything?  Why  is  he  locked  when  you  see  hes  not  locked?  Dont  understand why  being  in  tag  arena  defense  locks  a  champ.

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 22, 2022, 03:3303/22/22
12/30/20

Bit annoying, but you just have to switch him out with another champ in Tag Arena defense and it'll be fine. 

Mar 22, 2022, 07:0103/22/22
02/25/19

Thank  you  ^^^

This  game,  its  really  cool,  but  mygosh  theres  so  much  to  it.  Which  is  cool  too,  but  for  me  frustrating sometimes considering my  lack  of  understanding and  confusion.  

So  i  guess  for  now  ill  keep  upgrading  champs  to  get  one  to  6*.  I  forget  their  name  but  it  was  mentioned.  L  something  i  think.

ill  look  at  hh  for  teams  if  hh  has  anything  like  this.  Arena  team.  And  id  like  to  do  faction  wars  better.